PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Many Ways

the_wanlorn
06-03-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm new to the forums here and new to the lifestyle. I've always been interested in the D/s dynamic, but never really felt comfortable exploring it any further than the occaisonal story read.

I used to claim I was the last strictly vanilla person on Earth, because I didn't like being tied up/blindfolded/etc. Totally forgot about the other half of the relationship.

I figured it's about time to take the plunge and learn more. Or something.

Um, hi.

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Wonderful on yourself discovery. Welcome and hope you continue to enjoy.

Warbaby1943
06-03-2006, 12:23 PM
You'll get a good education here. Welcome.

His_pita
06-03-2006, 01:09 PM
:wel the_wanlorn, there is a ton of info here and all around the net. I suggest you read all you can get your hands on. If you are looking for a good website that talks about the heart of submission and dominance I recommend Submissive Loving (http://www.submissiveloving.com/bdsm2.html) My Dom and I both got a lot out of that site when we first got started in this lifestyle. Best of luck to you on your journey.

the_wanlorn
06-03-2006, 01:19 PM
That looks like an awesome site. Thanks!

Tojo
06-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks for introducing yourself Wan. Welcome to the forum.

Yes submissiveloving is a great site- of course this place is nothing to sneeze at either.

Jump right in, we won't let you drown.:)

Tojo

mina
06-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Hello there, wan! :wel
As the others have already said, you will definitely learn a lot here.

cariad
06-04-2006, 04:29 AM
Great to have met you in chat Wanlorn - and trust you will not feel homeless again. A big welcome and hugs!

cariad

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-04-2006, 04:35 AM
Hello the_wanlorn and :wel: .

Lots of wonderul members here to shake the senses, entice
the body and provoke the mind.

A truly kinky carnival of sensual delight on all fronts!!!

learningtopleez
06-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Welcome aboard the wan_lorn! You can learn all you might want to know, plus some here! A great group of people!:)