PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

WyckidHeart
06-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Hello All,
I thought I would introduce myself since most of you probably don't know me, nor I- you!
I'm WyckidHeart, but my name is Char. I come from a sister forum, following a few friends who seem to have migrated here and say its great.
A little about me....

I've only been in a few situations where I get to be the dominant person, and have loved the sensations that brought to me. For the most part, people assume I am submissive because the person I share my life is such a dominant soul, but I am not. I can pretend, and mostly do. But just this once I will reveal myself, :rose: haha

I feel volatile, and too strange for my own skin most of the time, because so much of my life is just a play where I have to be something I'm not. I spend a lot of time at work, in a high profile position where I have to be a representative of a corporate image and not really myself.

I have to smooth my quirks about control so that the person I'm with doesn't lose his mind.
I'm not a mysterious soul, just a frisky, bossy one I guess.:whip2:

I am very interested in meeting new people here, and making friends- no matter what they 'are'.
So, there I am...
Thank you for letting me join in here, and maybe soon it won't scream new person by my name when I post. LOL
Yours,
Wyckid Heart Char

MrDom
06-03-2006, 04:39 PM
lol welcome

MrDom

Tojo
06-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi & welcome Char, thanks for revealing yourself to us.

Oops that didn't sound quite right..Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, it's a pretty nice place I reckon. :)

Tojo

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 05:09 PM
:wel: Glad you stopped by and said hello...welcome I look forward to more of your posts. I think a lot of submissives have dominant personalities; myself included...but the desire of my heart is as a submissive.

I guess my av is right...the dominant personality of the submissive person. (the maker of my av is more knowledgable than I thought..:wow_nbs: ..ssshhhhh don't tell him I said that.)lol

Anyway, great to meet you and hope you enjoy!

mina
06-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Hello! :wel

Nice intro. I'm glad you found a place where you can be yourself.

so much of my life is just a play where I have to be something I'm not.

I sure can relate to that statement. I don't have a job or anything like you, but at school I have to hide everything.

Silke
06-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Hiya WyckidHeart....really loved your intro! :)

Thank you for letting me join in here, and maybe soon it won't scream new person by my name when I post. LOL

lol, sometimes that goes faster than you think...I've really only been active here for the last two months and just the other day someone called me a posting whore *giggles*...so, enjoy being a novelty while it lasts. ;)

:wel to the forums!

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 08:02 PM
someone called me a posting whore *giggles

OMG that is too funny!

Silke
06-03-2006, 08:06 PM
yup, and I think it's true, lol...even passed the magic 1000 posts mark without noticing! *giggles*

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 08:14 PM
yup, and I think it's true, lol...even passed the magic 1000 posts mark without noticing! *giggles*

Sweetie, took me over a year to get that many....mmmmm they just might be right. ;)

Silke
06-03-2006, 08:23 PM
It's the darn games, subwife!! ;)

Anyway, didn't mean to highjack the thread, lol. Sorry, WyckidHeart!

submissivewife
06-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean about those games....

Sorry Wycked....

WyckidHeart
06-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Aww I feel so welcomed---already been hijacked and its my very first day! :264:
Be easy with me, I'm still site virgin :wow_nbs:
(didn't think I'd ever say that again!!!)

So

:ty :ty :ty everybody!

And once again
:elvis_nbs:
Char

Ozme52
06-04-2006, 12:57 AM
Welcome Char.

learningtopleez
06-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Welcome Char! Glad you feel at home already! Means we are doing things right!:)

Warbaby1943
06-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi WyckidHeart,

Great intro and welcome. Look forward to seeing your posts once you get back from being hijacked.