PDA

View Full Version : Daddy

submissivewife
06-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Mommy says I can't look at Daddy so I am sitting here on the bed waiting for my Daddy to show up. I am holding a blindfold in my hand for when Daddy arrives. Dressed as Daddy’s little girl holding my teddy bear I call Blackie, and my hair in pigtails, I wait anxiously for him. This would be my first time with Daddy. I have never heard his voice or seen him, nor will I be allowed to see him. Which make the anticipation, fear and thrill of it all more intensifying.

There's the knock. I walk over to the door and ask cautiously "Who's there?"

"It's Daddy, little one."

All of a sudden, my all my feelings intensify. I so want to be with my Daddy I put my blindfold on, push my anxiety to the side, and open the door. I could hear Daddy walk in and close the door for me as I stand there scared, excited, and wanting. Taking my hand, Daddy leads me over to the bed and has me sit on the edge of the bed. I feel him looking at me holding Blackie and then him lean down and kiss me gently on the top of my head. I smile and blush wanting those lips on mine. Feeling like a little girl, who wanted something badly, but knew that Daddy wouldn’t give in to me so easily I sit quietly to wait for Daddy’s instructions.

He must have read my mind because I then felt Daddy’s lip on mine. Warm shivers run through my body and my want deepens. Gasping from the electrical shock that went through me at the contact of his lips, I kiss Daddy back. I feel his tongue on my lips and instantly open mine to accept his tongue and offer mine shyly. Daddy pulls me to my feet to deepen the kiss, puts one of his arms around my waist, and pulls me possessively to him. I can feel how happy Daddy is to see me as his cock presses against my lower abdomen. I feel Daddy’s hand on my breast and then a hard pinch. I gasp at the pain but love the way my body begins to respond to his touch.

Reaching down to my panties, Daddy removes them and then takes my top off me. Feeling exposed and particularly vulnerable to Daddy I stand there and know he is looking me over from head to foot. Embarrassment begins to take over, as I stand there naked. Hoping that Daddy will be pleased with what he sees.

Suddenly I am brought up against my Daddy as he pulls me to him. I gasp from the suddenness of the possession and from my intensifying sexual arousal. I love how Daddy makes me feel owned and needed, as though he really does own me. Moving his hand down to my ass Daddy squeezes my cheek roughly and possessively.

“Your mine tonight little one.” Daddy’s voice rang of pure possessiveness. Never had I heard such possessiveness where I was concerned. It was like living a dream of mine, hearing those words being said to me. My body melts and my resistance melts away; not realizing I was resisting him a little.

“Yes Daddy.” I say giving over all of me to him with those words.

“Kneel little one.”

Kneeling before my Daddy I wait to see what Daddy will do. I hear clothes rustling and figure he must be getting undressed and I wait expectantly for him. After grabbing my pigtails in each hand, I feel Daddy’s cock at the entrance to my mouth. I instantly open my mouth to take him. He is huge and I felt awkward take so much into my mouth. He thrusts forward and his cock goes to the back of my throat. He is big and I begin to gag from the force of his cock.

“Take it all little one.” Daddy demands.

Opening my mouth further and moving my head to take more, I try to take more of Daddy's massive cock. I take him to the base and Daddy groans from the pleasure of my taking him so deeply. I gag from the depth. Daddy seems pleased has he begins to fuck my face. I love the feel of him in my mouth and the way Daddy holds my pigtails guiding my head as he fucks my face.

Soon I feel Daddy’s release coming and I prepare to drink of his cock; only to be denied that pleasure. Daddy pulls from my mouth and wraps my pigtails around his cock and cums in my hair. I groan from the humiliation and from the waste of delicious cum.

Laughing at my despair Daddy pulls me to my feet and says, “On your hands and knees on the bed.” Obediently, I feel my way to the bed and kneel on the edge then bend over, so my hands brace me on the bed. Putting his knee between mine, he pushes my knees widely apart. I feel embarrassed from the exposure of my ass and genitals to him; which only feeds my growing sexual need. I knew Daddy could see my wetness and how his domination fuels my passion.

“My slutty little girl is so wet. Want Daddy to touch you?” I could feel my face burning from embarrassment and from the wonton feeling I was feeling at that moment.

“Yes Daddy,” I say with much need in my voice.

Laughing at my admission, Daddy says, “Only if you continue to be a good girl.”

Groaning from the denial I hear Daddy walk away from me then come back to stand behind me.

“Put your head to the bed little one,” Daddy commands.

Putting my head to the bed, I could feel how this exposes my ass and pussy more to him. Embarrassment floods through me and I resist the urge to instinctively cover myself. So wound up in my embarrassment, I didn’t realize what Daddy might have had in mind until I felt the first sting of the hairbrush on my ass.

Gasping from the first sting, I re-center my thoughts from inner thoughts to the ass-beating Daddy promised he would give me. Swat after swat my gasping became more audible and the pain from my ass begins to intensify. Every now and then Daddy would center a good hard swat over my vulnerable and dripping pussy. Soon, the pain builds beyond control and I start to cry; which only encourages Daddy more. As Daddy’s swats begin to cause more and more uncontrollable tears to fall, Daddy slows on the intensity of the swats. Hearing my crying subside some Daddy then begins to hit harder until I cry again. Repeatedly, Daddy does this until finally he stops and throws the brush on the bed. Taking his hand to by reddened and heated ass, Daddy massages my ass, which only causes me to gasp more from the burning sensation.

“Good girl, my slutty little one.” I hear Daddy say through my crying.

Leaving me for a moment and then coming back, Daddy pushed me on the side of the hip, which causes me to land on my side. Daddy then grabs my legs and pulls me until I am on my back. I then feel Daddy putting the thigh cuffs on my thighs and use the tethers to keep them open. The handcuffs are placed on my wrists and secured to the head of the bed. Now, my breasts and pussy were exposed to Daddy and his evil intentions.

I whimper a little from the vulnerable feeling that courses through me. I love the intense feeling and how my pussy begins to drip from the wonderful feeling.

“You alright my little one?” Hear concern in his voice I try to reassure him.

“Yes Daddy, I am feeling wonderful.”

“Good girl.” I hear the approval in his voice and feel the warm of that approval run through me. I smile a little from the praise.

Then Daddy was straddling my chest and I feel him reach for my breast. My already hard nipples begin to harden painfully from Daddy’s administrations. Then Daddy takes my nipple between his finger and thumb and pinches my nipple painfully, then doing the same to the other. Taking both nipples Daddy pulls and pinches at the same time, causing me to gasp and scream. Repeatedly, Daddy pulled and pinched my nipples until I was so soar and aching.

“Daddy, please, no more.” I say as Daddy releases my nipples for a moment.

“Does that hurt little one?”

“Yes Daddy, please….” I say as Daddy pinches and pulls again.

“I like seeing my little girl in pain little one.”

“Daddy, I love being in pain for you, but please let my nipple rest a few,” I beg.

“For now little one.” For some reason the promise in his voice sends thrills and dread through me.

Moving so Daddy is at my side Daddy then puts his attentions to my pussy. Taking the hairbrush Daddy swats my pussy hard, and then rubs my clit with the flats side of the brush. Daddy does this a while then turns the brush over and digs the bristle into my very wet and aching cunt. From all of Daddy’s administrations I could feel my juices dripping from my cunt, down my ass, and on to the bed. I knew there had to be a growing wet spot on the bed.

I feel Daddy leave the bed. I don’t know what his intentions are until I feel his tongue on my clit. I gasp at the instant pleasure his tongue gives me. Gently at first then roughly, his tongue brings me closer to a much-wanted orgasm.

Stopping suddenly, I gasp from the orgasm that I want to feel and desertion of his touch.

“Don’t you dare cum my slut,” Daddy says then bits my aching clit. Gasping then screaming Daddy holds my clit between his teeth a few seconds then begins anew on my aching clit.

Straining to obey his command, I moan and beg to cum. Only to have my pleas ignored. Gasping and writhing with the need to orgasm, Daddy lifts his head and says, “Cum you big slut.” When his tongue touches my clit again, I am instantly over the edge and I can feel cum squirting from my pussy.

When my orgasm subsides Daddy then leans over me puts his mouth to mine and I greedily kiss him back enjoying my taste on him. After I had licked and cleaned Daddy’s face, Daddy leans back and positions his cock at the entrance of my soaked cunt. With one fierce thrust, Daddy enters me. His size I am not used to and I gasp in pain from the stretch my aching cunt takes.

continued.......

submissivewife
06-04-2006, 08:36 PM
I hear Daddy groan in pleasure as he enters me. I thrust up to encourage his roughness. Savagely Daddy begins to move. Fierce and possessively Daddy pounds my pussy. The pain from his size and the feel of his possessive thrusts begin to bring me a new feverish pitch.

“Don’t you dare cum,” I hear Daddy warn.

For some reason his denial makes me want to come more.

“Please Daddy, Please, I need to cum.”

“NO,” Daddy grounds out. From his denial I begin to feel my pussy grasp Daddy harder.

“Oh god Daddy, I need to cum please,” I say in desperation.

Reaching between us Daddy pinches my clit. I gasp from the pain as it effectively stops my orgasm. Letting go of my aching clit, my orgasm begins to build again. Soon I was at the edge of wanting to orgasm.

“Bitch don’t you dare cum.” Daddy’s voice held a warning that I knew I didn’t want to disobey.

“Pllllleeeaaasssseeee Daddy, I can’t hold it any longer.”

“Yes you can and you will.” His words nearly send me over the edge. Barely able to control my orgasm I gasp and moan in agony from stopping the much needed orgasm.

“Do you want to orgasm my little slut?” Daddy’s voice now edged with sarcasm.

“Please Daddy, YES!”

“Going to let Daddy have your ass little one?”

Daddy knew I hated anal sex but also knew that right now I needed an orgasm badly. Desperate and needy I falter between denying him or giving him my ass. As I contemplate his offer, Daddy’s thrusts begin to come harder and faster. My need for an orgasm wins out.

“YES Daddy, fuck my ass.”

“Come for me my little whore.”

I explode in an orgasm. I scream my release as I writhe under my Daddy. When my orgasm subsides, I realize Daddy has stopped moving and I could feel him straining from holding his orgasm in check.

Perplexed by him not cumming I ask, “Daddy, why didn’t you cum?”

“I want your ass little one.”

Removing his massive cock from my pussy he places is cock to the entrance of my ass and thrusts into my tight hole. I gasp at the entry and his size. He was much bigger than my butt plug I wear when told to, his entry hurt. Stopping to give me time to adjust to his size Daddy begins to kiss me.

“Very good little one.”

I nod my head and kiss Daddy back. After a few moments of kissing Daddy begins to move. At first, the movements were uncomfortable because of his size. Then soon, I begin to feel my orgasm build again. Unsure why I was wanting to cum when anal sex has never done that to me before, I give myself over to the feeling.

“Little one, do you want to cum again?”

“Yes Daddy please?”

“Cum with me little one.”

Suddenly, I was exploding into another orgasm with Daddy. Each thrust milking more of his cum into my ass. Returning from the orgasm, I hear Daddy’s breathing returning to normal. Withdrawing from me Daddy leaves the bed, comes back, and shoves my big butt plug in my ass. I gasp from the suddenness of the invasion and Daddy chuckles.

“I will be back in a minute little one. Keep that right there like a good girl.”

I hear Daddy in the bathroom cleaning up and replay my evening so far. I haven’t felt so used in my life and I loved the feeling. I never felt so possessed either and I didn’t want it to ever end.

Lost in my thoughts I didn’t hear Daddy come back into the room. He unlatches the thigh cuffs and my hands from the wrist cuffs and then pulls me to him and holds me. Feeling treasured, I lie there with my Daddy enjoying his touch.

After a while, I get a little ornery and begin to pull the hair on his chest. Daddy lays his hand on mine as a silent warning and I giggle. Taking some more of his hair, I give a little pull and Daddy gives my ass a good swat. Only feeling encouraged I pull the hair on his chest again.

“That’s it little one.”

Gasping and laughing Daddy puts me on stomach and begins to give my ass a good spanking. This was going to be fun, I thought to myself.

Silke
06-08-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm usually not into age play and the whole Daddy thing....but jeez, that was hot, subwife! Thanks for sharing something special...:D And good luck with the contest!

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Smiles, I love it! Makes you want to cuddle someone big and fuzzy.

pejanon
06-08-2006, 04:48 PM
very nice - almost romantic!
Very enjoyable (he heh) but - just a little more editing.

her_Joe
06-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Nice job as always, SW!

hJ

Slave_Debbie
06-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Mmmmm I loved it great story!

slave Debbie (who is also a Daddy's girl) <grins>

little_rose
06-17-2006, 06:24 AM
oooh, great story submissivewife! And thanks for sharing it with us- it was HOT!;)

chattel69
06-17-2006, 06:56 AM
nice...this is going to be a hard contest...I need a "Daddy"

submissivewife
06-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone for your compliments. This one was the best I have written. I think because of the dom it was written for...THANKS Everyone.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-18-2006, 02:45 AM
Every naughty little girl needs a strong daddy to
keep them well behaved and on the right path.

This story serves up that message with plenty of heat.

Kind of puts a lump in my.................ummmmm throat.

Very well done submissive wife

I like the way you think. ;che

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Every naughty little girl needs a strong daddy to
keep them well behaved and on the right path.

This story serves up that message with plenty of heat.

Kind of puts a lump in my.................ummmmm throat.

Very well done submissive wife

I like the way you think. ;che

Beleive me Daddy keeps this little girl on the straight and narrow.....well, maybe not so straight and narrow but I'm a good girl when need be.

Ohh ummm, I'm not sorry about that uuuuummmm lump in your "throat" ;)

Masterdarkone2000
06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Wonderful Story Submissive wife... you have done well in writing of this story for that special daddy... I really enjoyed your story... Keep up the outstanding stories.