PDA

View Full Version : Um... hello

soldierfunuk
06-06-2006, 04:28 AM
Good afternoon all,

My name is Mark and I am 35 years old. I have experience of the scene and am keen to enhance it further by carrying on my training. I lead a very busy lifestyle and travel the country for my work so am not always available but can be with some planning. I do have lots of interests outside of the scene.

What about me? I am fit and strong, bald and hairy, shy and noisy but always with a good sense of humour. I am not a pushover but am ultimately submissive. I do have a mind (can hold a conversation) of my own but can be a bit too cheeky at times for my own good. Whilst I have been thrashed in the past I believe that just a look or a whispered word can be a more suitable threat than being screamed at. I believe that quite often the thought of a punishment can be more effective than the punishment itself. I do of course understand that a spanking whilst painful can also be an act of love.

I am always happy to chat and look forward to joining in on the forums,

Soldierfunuk

Tojo
06-06-2006, 04:31 AM
Hi & welcome soldierfunuk, thanks for the intro. Good point about control not needing to be hard or heavy.

You won't be the only cheeky one here.

Tojo

Aesop
06-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Howdy soldierfunuk and welcome to the forums. The best part about this place is that no matter where you travel, as long as you have an internet connection you can find us. :D

Silke
06-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Hiya soldierfunuk and :wel to the forums! Nice to have you here and I hope you'll enjoy the place. :)

submissivewife
06-06-2006, 06:27 PM
:wel: hope you enjoy!

Warbaby1943
06-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi soldierfunuk,

Welcome and I hope you find thi site as great a place as I have found it to be.

subdude05
06-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Welcome, i hope we have what you are looking for, welcome

soldierfunuk
06-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Many thanks for the warm welcome from you all.

cariad
06-08-2006, 04:52 AM
:wel Great to have met you in the chat room - now then, if you can just put those phones on hold ............

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr - employers seem so slow and appreciating the importance of a good work/chat life balance.

Look forward to seeing you again.

cariad