PDA

View Full Version : Corrina's New Life

Stephanie
06-06-2006, 11:29 PM
OOC: This is to be a roleplay about an 18 year old high school foreign exchange student who is tricked and enslaved by a mature (but not elderly) female teacher. Is anyone interested in playing the teacher?

Sir Phallus
06-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Well, although male I have a keen imagination and could describe the actions of the female teacher for you. :)

Stephanie
07-05-2006, 06:53 PM
OOC: Sounds great. Would you like to start or should I?

Sir Phallus
07-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Corrina arrived at the school, a plush looking place which was alot classier looking than the college she went to.

She wore the the pale blue one-piece dress and white blouse with a mini tie which was the required uniform. It was rather old fashioned, save for the shortness of the dress which allowed plenty of leg to show. Teenage boys and old men were likely amongst the uniform's fans, Corinna thought to herself.

There was the excitement and apprehension of being in a new place, as she sat in the morning assembly, trying to take in all the "newness". This will be just like normal, she told herself, a perfectly normal college with normal teachers.

Maths class was up first, and she quickly made herself comfortable.

The teacher was Miss Adams, a mature woman in her 40s who had an elegant, almost regal manner.
"Corinna. Come here." Miss Adams had a voice that was at once calm yet commanding. Corinna made her way to the teacher's desk.

Miss Adams smiled, clearly pleased with Corrina's appearance, "A teacher should know her pupil, tell me about yourself, young madam."

Stephanie
07-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Corrina Gladstein filled out the uniform well. She was just eighteen and had a full, youthful body. Her bust was large and tightly contained in the small uniform. Her legs were nicely curved. She had broad, womanly hips and near perfect thighs. She was a short woman who was best described a voluptuous, as compared with the tall, skinny beauties who tended to dominate these days. Her hair, which she wore down, was raven black and her skin was light olive in complexion. She was extremely chatty and had an American accent which stood out in the English classroom. "What would you like to know, ma'am?" she asked the teacher.

Stephanie
07-18-2006, 08:56 PM
OOC: Is this still on?

Sir Phallus
07-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Miss Adams smiled at the pretty young girl.

"Corrina, what is your favourite color?"

"Aqua green"

"Hmmm", Miss Adams nodded, she seemed to be making notes in the margin next to Corrina's name, in a note book. Corrina, it seemed, had an entire page to herself.

"You get on well with your Mum and Dad? Daddy's girl or Mummy's girl?"

Corrina was baffled at first but then said "both".

"Good answer."

Corinna could not make out the words being written in the notebook, but if she could she would see Miss Adams had just written Mummy's Girl in the margin.

"Have you ever had any boyfriends?" Miss Adams asked this quite innocently. Corrina looked uncomfortable. She looked down shyly.

"Out with it, girl!" Miss Adams demanded, in a voice that was domineering and firm.

"No, ma'am."

"Really?" Miss Adams seemed surprised.

"None, ma'am."

"That's a shame. Pretty girl like you can have any boy she chooses." She ended that with a wry smile at the teenager.

Miss Adams then cleverly aleviated any suspicions Corrina might have about the line of questioning by asking her whether she enjoyed her original school.

"I liked it, I had some good friends there, Sarah, Stacey, and Kate. They were real cool and the place had a good atmosphere. I like this place too, though...it seems a really exciting school." Corrina grew in confidence as she reached the end of that particular sentence, and that led her to let her guard down. She did not see Miss Adams writing in her notebook:

No boyfriends but very close to girls

"Corrina, do you like our school uniform?" Miss Adams asked matter of factly.

Corrina was unsure what to say.

"Out with it!" Miss Adams again spoke in that dominating, powerful voice, to which Corrina immediately answered.

"I like it, ma'am. It is very smart and respectable." Corrina said, hoping she had said what Miss Adams wanted to hear. She wanted this interview to end, but Miss Adams seemed to be enjoying it.

"Smart, yes..." Miss Adams eyed Corrina up and down, her eyes scanning the girl's body. "...but I honestly don't think it is respectable, girl's uniforms are not meant to be "respectable", but you are probably too naive to understand that. But you fit it better than most girls, certainly better than the stick insects and fatties." Miss Adams laughed, and Corrina forced herself to smile and fake laugh with the teacher.

Miss Adams then suddenly looked straight into Corrina's eyes with a serious stare. She spoke again in that dominant tone...

"Are you a good girl?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good."

"Well, Corrina, you have made a positive impression on me, which I hope you will make every effort to sustain, because you do not want to be in my Naughty Book." Miss Adams pointed to an unassuming brown, leather covered book on her desk.

"Well, back to your desk, Corrina."
The teenager made her way back and sat down, Miss Adams smiled as she watched the cute little youngster sit down.

A lot of See Me's in your workbook, little Miss Gladstein the teacher muttered to herself.

Miss Adams begun the maths lesson...

Stephanie
07-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Corrina sat through math well enough. She maintained the same demure attitude she had had with Miss Adams with all of her teachers for the rest of that day. But, Corrina was not, in truth, so good a girl as she had managed to act the first day. As a Jewish, American, teenage girl, Corrina was stereotyped as spoiled and self-absorbed four times over. She was an intelligent girl and many intelligent girls might try to disprove such unfounded prejudices but Corrina instead lived up to them fully, not because she specifically wanted to meet people's stereotyped expectations but simply because she happened to be so inclined.

Corrina fell into the habits of gossiping during class, making sassy comments to teachers, and sometimes going out with the girls instead of doing her homework. Miss Adams, who had planned to summon her to her desk often anyway, had plenty of legitimate excuses to do so. It was after the second week that Miss Adams decided to make her move.

She had asked Corrina to see her after class again. "Miss Gladstein, I'm wondering what the problem can be. I know that you're a very intelligent young lady, but your attitude hardly shows it. You seem to be disrespecting not only me but your host country by your performance. I'm not sure what to make of all this."

Corrina's smile faded. "But...well...I'm used to..."

"I don't care what you're used to." Miss Adams said firmly. "We do not do things this way here. I wouldn't want to have to speak to the headmaster."

"But..." Corrina started weakly.

"I'm willing to help you out here, Miss Gladstien." Miss Adams added. "I can give you extra help. Just stop by my house after school today. I already spoke to your host parents. They approve wholeheartedly. Your host mother and I were close once."

Sir Phallus
07-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Corrina was surprised at the revelation about her host mother, the realisation that Miss Adams had the inside track, and had been speaking to her parents without her knowledge.was a surprise Corrina had not anticipated. This was very different to the light ticking off she received in her old school. Corrina suspected that she had already garnered several entries in the "Naughty Book" but thought nothing of it.

"Your host mother has agreed, I have decided. What you think, Miss Gladstein, is neither here nor there. If you do not come to my house after school, I will wash my hands of you and the headmaster will be informed, do you want that, Miss Gladstein?"

"No...I...I will stop by your house, Miss Adams."

Miss Adams narrowed her gaze...
"Are you a good girl, or a bad girl, Miss Gladstein?"
"I'm a good girl, ma'am", Corrina replied promptly and precisely.

The teacher smiled broadly.
"That is more like it, Miss Gladstein. I expect you to behave like one."

"You will come straight to my home. No need to change out of your uniform as your visit will be part of your education. You will be at my place for two hours, no more, no less. Your host parents have agreed to it."

"Two hours!?" Corrina was indignant.
Miss Adams looked cross.
Corrina relented, "Yes, ma'am." The teacher smiled broadly.
"Good, good, good. You need sorting out, Miss Gladstein. I do not want you turning into a disobedient, fat, lazy little madam. You are a bright young thing and I expect better. I think we can nip your shoddy behaviour in the bud with some extra-curricular education. You will be
learning more than maths."

"Yes, ma'am." Corinna replied blandly.

Corinna had been immune to the ticking off previous teachers had given her, but Miss Adams was different; her words stung like a verbal spanking. She handed Corrina a little slip of paper which had a simple sketched map and address written on it.

"My house, 5:20pm. Do not be late. Now, back to your desk!" Again in that firm, dominant tone.
Corrina scurried back to her desk, with her proverbial tail between her legs. Miss Adams had got the better of her, and not for the last time.

However, old habits die hard, and Corrina quickly forgot the verbal spanking, spending 33 minutes gossiping with her classmates after school. She would soon regret this tardiness, of course, but such was her nature that she forgot her commitments with ease, after all, what could that silly old cow Miss Adams do other than tell her off and bore her with lectures?

Corrina made her way down the street, Miss Adams lived just a couple of streets from Corrina's host parents, so the journey required nothing more than a detour.

Corrina rang the bell of the ornate and beautiful home that was Miss Adams' dwelling.

It was 5:33pm.

Corrina could hear angry footsteps approaching the door. It was flung open.

"You are LATE, little madam!"

Corrina was taken aback by the fury of Miss Adams, "I...I'm sorry I..." she stammered.
"IN! NOW!"

Corrina scurried inside, the door slammed shut behind her...

Stephanie
07-24-2006, 03:56 PM
"Miss Gladstien, I'm afraid I do need to punish you for your tardiness. Three licks. Don't worry. I'll do it through your clothing for now. I love that little uniform and I wouldn't want to rush anything." Miss Adams said.

Corrina was more than a little nervous at her words but she also realized how serious the danger of failing was. Corrina walked over to the table and bent over, placing her palms down. Her skirt moved up slightly over her smooth, olive thighs as she closed her eyes. "You're really going to spank me?"

Not bothering to answer, Miss Adams moved briefly into the other room and returned with a ruler. She swiftly gave Corrina three swats across her posterior, not too hard, just enough to warm up that rounded rump. "I think that will do for now. Why don't you go sit in my study and wait while I get things ready for you?"

"You want me to sit after that..." Corrina complained.

"That was nothing." Miss Adams answered her.

Sir Phallus
07-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Corrina sat in the study, her ass stinging, apprehensive about what was coming next. She had been expecting the usual lecturing and pep talking which was to her like water off a ducks back. She had underestimated Miss Adams, and was wondering if she was some kind of pervert. There were two sculptures of nude females in the study.

Miss Adams returned.

"Over here, Miss Gladstein!" Miss Adams shouted, her dominating, powerful voice made Corrina jump like a startled rabbit. "Yes, Mia'am!" Corrina replied urgently. Miss Adams was more than a little pleased at the power she was now wielding over her student, as she watched the pretty teenager scurry over to her with a delightful urgency.

"Follow me", the teacher declared, and her pupil duly followed.

Corrina was lead into a small lounge. It was ornate and tasteful, as was typical of Miss Adams, with soft lighting emanating from lampshades. In the center was a table, upon which laid the "Naughty Book".

"Stand in front of the table, hands on either side of it, lean forward, Miss Gladstein." The order was firm and forceful.

Corrina nervously "assumed the position", as Miss Adams moved behind her.

Delicious, Miss Adams thought to herself as she enjoyed the sight of the Gladstein girl's delightful uniform and the even more delightful body inside it.

The ruler had been replaced with a much more intimidating cane, a long, black instrument which Miss Adams grasped tightly in her left hand.

Miss Adams spoke in her dominating tone...

"Corrina Gladstein, while you are in this house I am your guardian and you will follow my rules. You will also accept my punishments. Is that understood?"

Corrina hesitated...

"ANSWER ME, GIRL!" Miss Adams becamse cross and her grip on the cane tightened. Corrina was shaken by this verbal spanking.

"Yes, Ma'am, I accept your rules and your discipline."

"Good, good...perhaps we will see some improvement in your tardy, incompetent behaviour. Though I doubt you will do so of your own volition."

The teacher stood behind Corrina and leaning over from behind, the teacher's body pressing against hers, she reached in front of Corrina and opened the Naughty Book to Corrina's page, or rather, pages. Corrina could feel Miss Adams breath on her neck.
Miss Adams could feel the nervousness of this supposedly headstrong girl, breaking this one will be fun, she thought to herself as she stepped back. Corrina's eyes widened as she felt her skirt being lifted and tucked into her soft white panties.

She felt the cane being gently tapped against her derriere.

"Read the Naughty Book, little Miss Gladstein."

Corrina was increasingly alarmed by her predicament, but overcoming her nervousness, she read the first entry in the Naughty Book...

"Day One...Miss Gladstein has been gossiping with her neighbouring girls, and it is clear she has not been paying attention in class. Perhaps she will improve..."

Miss Adams tapped the cane on the girl's exposed bottom, Corrina gulped. She knew the list was going to be long. "Read on, Miss Gladstein..." Miss Adams ordered.

"Day Two...Miss Gladstein was again tardy; she failed to correctly answer a question on Multiplication, was heard making a dirty joke about Mr. Jameson, which he duly reported to me, she scored a D for her work."

Miss Adams rubbed the cane against Corrina's pleasing, curvy posterior, "Miss Gladstein, what is your opinion of the above behaviour?"

Corrina felt the cane against her bum, she knew full well the consequences of not giving the "correct" answer...

Stephanie
07-30-2006, 12:00 AM
"It was ... naughty ..." Corrina ventured.

"Exactly." Miss Adams noted. "Since you answered correctly, you will not be punished for each individual act. I do, however, want you to feel what you should have felt then and what you will feel everytime you misbehave from here on out." With that, she pulled the cane back and gave Corrina an angry lash across the back of her thighs. "It's time to bring you under control, young lady. Very firm control."

Sir Phallus
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Miss Adams ordered Corrina to sit at her desk.

Corrina did as she was told.

There are few things more persuasive than a sore bottom, The Teacher thought as she placed some work books on Corrina's desk.

"Well, get to work, little miss, you will not be going home until you have finished your work." Miss Adams tapped her cane on the desk right in front of Corrina to reinforce her point. Sure enough, Corrina had her head down, a posture which Miss Adams liked, even though it hid the girl's appealing face. Your head will be down alot in the future Miss Gladstein. Even as Corrina sat there, dilligently working, Miss Adams was making plans for the Gladstein pretty. These plans had a strong emphasis on discipline, but Miss Adams had more than that in mind, much more in fact. In her cupboard she had much more than this cane. Even if Corrina improved in her schoolwork, Miss Adams would raise the bar and make the girl sweat for every improvement. She would own and control Corrina.

As Miss Adams thought, she recalled her four proven principles of disciplne:
1. Punishment
2. Humiliation
3. Domination
4. Total Control over the Subordinate

Sure enough, Corrina handed in her work. Miss Adams smiled benevolently. "Good. But of course the proof is in the pudding."
"Yes, Ma'am", Corrina replied nervously.
"Bottom still sore, Miss Gladstein?"
"It's fine, ma'am", Corrina replied, then immediately realised her foolishness, for her reflexive answer was an instinctive lie; her bottom was still hurting.
"Miss Gladstein, your bottom should be sore. Bend over! Touch your toes!"
"But, but..." Corrina pleaded, to no avail.

Miss Adams lifted the girl's skirt, exposing her joyous ass.

Three strikes on the bum, each one drawing a satisfying yelp from Corrina. Miss Adams could not help but lick her lips at the enjoyment.

But it did not end there, Corrina had to stay in that humiliating position, panties exposed, while Teacher circled her, tapping the cane in her hands and "assessing" her pupil. Miss Adams noted the panties were a different shade at the crotch, and smiled wickedly. Excellent!

Miss Adams told the aching girl to stand up, "Tomorrow, you will stop off at home and you will wear your casual clothes, however you will also bring your uniform. In order to put you right I must be able to assess all aspects of you, is that understood, Miss Gladstein?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The next day, Miss Adams barely paid attention to Corrina in class, except for her previous night's work being handed to her, that is.

In red lettering, in the margins, in bright red ink...
4/10, MEDIOCRE. I WILL ATTEND TO THIS TONIGHT, AND DON'T FORGET MY REQUIREMENTS; YOUR CASUAL CLOTHES AND UNIFORM.

Corrina gulped. The way Miss Adams looked at her filled her with dread.

Sir Phallus
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Miss Adams ordered Corrina to sit at her desk.

Corrina did as she was told.

There are few things more persuasive than a sore bottom, The Teacher thought as she placed some work books on Corrina's desk.

"Well, get to work, little miss, you will not be going home until you have finished your work." Miss Adams tapped her cane on the desk right in front of Corrina to reinforce her point. Sure enough, Corrina had her head down, a posture which Miss Adams liked, even though it hid the girl's appealing face. Your head will be down alot in the future Miss Gladstein. Even as Corrina sat there, dilligently working, Miss Adams was making plans for the Gladstein pretty. These plans had a strong emphasis on discipline, but Miss Adams had more than that in mind, much more in fact. In her cupboard she had much more than this cane. Even if Corrina improved in her schoolwork, Miss Adams would raise the bar and make the girl sweat for every improvement. She would own and control Corrina.

As Miss Adams thought, she recalled her four proven principles of disciplne:
1. Punishment
2. Humiliation
3. Domination
4. Total Control over the Subordinate

Sure enough, Corrina handed in her work. Miss Adams smiled benevolently. "Good. But of course the proof is in the pudding."
"Yes, Ma'am", Corrina replied nervously.
"Bottom still sore, Miss Gladstein?"
"It's fine, ma'am", Corrina replied, then immediately realised her foolishness, for her reflexive answer was an instinctive lie; her bottom was still hurting.
"Miss Gladstein, your bottom should be sore. Bend over! Touch your toes!"
"But, but..." Corrina pleaded, to no avail.

Miss Adams lifted the girl's skirt, exposing her joyous ass.

Three strikes on the bum, each one drawing a satisfying yelp from Corrina. Miss Adams could not help but lick her lips at the enjoyment.

But it did not end there, Corrina had to stay in that humiliating position, panties exposed, while Teacher circled her, tapping the cane in her hands and "assessing" her pupil. Miss Adams noted the panties were a different shade at the crotch, and smiled wickedly. Excellent!

Miss Adams told the aching girl to stand up, "Tomorrow, you will stop off at home and you will wear your casual clothes, however you will also bring your uniform. In order to put you right I must be able to assess all aspects of you, is that understood, Miss Gladstein?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The next day, Miss Adams barely paid attention to Corrina in class, except for her previous night's work being handed to her, that is.

In red lettering, in the margins, in bright red ink...
4/10, MEDIOCRE. I WILL ATTEND TO THIS TONIGHT, AND DON'T FORGET MY REQUIREMENTS; YOUR CASUAL CLOTHES AND UNIFORM.

Corrina gulped. The way Miss Adams looked at her filled her with dread.

Stephanie
08-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Corrina showed up on time, wearing jean shorts, a tight tee, and sneakers. After a few pleasantries, she started her usual whining. This time, however, Miss Adams was pleased to note that Corrina seemed to be whining for her attention, a sign of developing affection, even if Corrina hadn't admitted it to herself. "Why did you ignore me today? Did I do good? I thought I did what you said..."

After about five minutes of this, Miss Adams snapped, "Miss Gladstein, bend over the table and put your hands behind you back."

"Are you going to spank me again?" Corrina asked fearfully.

"There will be plenty of time for that later." Adams said as she snapped handcuffs on Corrina's hand. "Your host parents have already agreed that things will go better if I keep control of you for the rest of your stay. Don't worry. You'll do much better this way. You need discipline."

Sir Phallus
08-13-2006, 11:37 AM
"But...but I've been a good girl, Ma'am."

"Silence. You will speak when spoken to." Corrina nervously closed her mouth.

"Stand up, Gladstein." Corrina did this awkwardly, fearing she would keel over, but Adams held her, gripped her rather, as she stood up.

What delicious delight to hear her plead like that, eager to please, the way a girl should be, thought the Teacher, as she examined the girl's atire.

"So this is what you wear, Miss Gladstein? Tight little shorts...tight top, what do boys think of when they see you in these, Miss Gladstein?"

Corrina hesitated nervously, afraid of antagonising Miss Adams.

"Speak, little one." Miss Adams commanded, her voice, which had at first only mildy intimidated her, now made her whole body shake.

"They think I look nice, Ma'am."

Miss Adams laughed as she circled round Corrina, examining her. "They do not reflect well on you, Miss Gladstein. Boys look at you and think you are a slut. What do they think you are, Little Miss?"

Corrina was stunned, shocked at the subject matter, which was not in the educational curriculum. "Answer Miss Gladstein, or pain on the rump."

Corrina gulped and said, "A...A slut."

"What was that?" Miss Adams asked, smirking ever so subtly, her stern face as ever dominant.

"A slut, Ma'am." Corrina's eyes looked down.

"Again."

"A slut."

"Again!"

"A slut." Each time it got easier for Corrina to say, easier to accept. Ten times she said those words, and each time Miss Adams smile got a little bigger.

Then she departed, but not before ordering Corrina to look at the floor.

Corrina stood there, by the table, as her teacher went to get something. How did I get here, she asked? Should she escape?...she daren't, her grades would be ruined!

She returned with scissors. There were no pleasantries, no hellos or could you pleases, Miss Adams unbuttoned the front of Corrina's shorts, her long fingers close to Corrina's most intimate region. Down came the shorts, firmly and dismissively pulled down. Corrina stepped out of them. Then the scissors, cutting open her tight tee. How could she, Corrina thought, but the fact was she could.

Reduced to white bra and thong panties in front of her teacher, an unsuual situation for a girl, but one which Corrina had to accept.

That firm voice, so powerful, made Corrina shake in her undies...
"Miss Gladstein, you clearly need correction in every department, oh deary me."

Miss Adams grabbed the panties from the top, and tugged them, pulling them up, up, up, pressing the fabric against Corrina's crotch. "What do these make you look like, Miss Gladstein?"

Pulling back and forth, Miss Adams tugged the panties making the girl lean forward and back.

Corrina teared up as she hesitated...
"Answer!" Miss Adams demanded.

"A slut, Ma'am."

"A what?"

"A slut." Corrina struggled to say the humiliating words, and with each utterance, came a harsh tug of the panties, teasing her sexual area.

Ten times Miss Adams made her say those words, and each time it got easier, it became more acceptable, more normal.

Suddenly, she felt the hand of teacher on her back, pushing her across the table, bending her over. Adam's high-heels, between Corrina's ankles, pried the student's legs open.

The older woman's hands glided along the wondrous bottom, presented and helpless. Corrina was in shock, too stunned to react in any way.

"Good girls are dry, bad girls are wet...lets see what Miss Gladstein is."

Corrina felt her panties being pulled aside...

"Oooh!" Corrina yelped.

Stephanie
08-15-2006, 12:14 PM
"Bad, I see." Miss Adams said. "Just bad enough for my program. Not soaked exactly but most definitely moist."

Corrina opened her pretty mouth and then closed it again. Her curvey, full thighs tensed a little at the touch of Miss Adams hands and her booted feet shifted on the ground. She knew better than to speak unasked.

"You may speak freely...for the moment." Miss Adams said, lightly patting her rump. "I know you must have a lot of questions."

"Are you going to rape me?" Corrina asked.

"No." Miss Adams said. "I will not take you like that until you wish it nor will I reward you for offering yourself beyond the pleasure and affection that goes with the act. Nonetheless, you will be asking for my love before you are released. I guarantee it."

"And if I'm not?" Corrina asked angrily.

"I already said I wouldn't rape you. But I doubt you will prove as uninterested as you're pretending to be." Miss Adams said.

"How long are you keeping me here?" Corrina asked.

"Until you graduate. For the rest of the year." Miss Adams answered. "I would get used to spankings."

"Will I be naked the whole time?" Corrina pressed.

"You're not naked now, you stupid girl." Miss Adams said as she smacked Corrina sharply on the rump. She watched the girl's meaty flesh jiggle before she continued. "You will be in various states of dress and undress depending on the situation, your behavior, and my whim."

"Enough questions, now." Miss Adams said. "I want you to tell me everything you've done since coming here that deserves a spanking. I already know them all. Any act that you don't fess up to gets you ten spanks instead of one. I also want you to tell me what each act makes you. Failure to do so accurately gets you an extra five each time."

Sir Phallus
08-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Corrina could not think of anything, she was getting worried now, as she racked her brain for what she may have missed. Panic began to fill Corrina's mind, as her bottom seemed to be heading for a whole lot of pain.

"You have not fessed up to all your crimes, Miss Gladstein..."

Corrina began to sob..."But, but Ma'am, I have...I don't know any others!"

The teacher's long, sharp fingers gripped Corrina's rump, squeezing it tightly, menacingly. The girl sobbed and pleaded, but Miss Adams was not one for mercy and
compassion.
"I have been informed by three boys that you flirted with them and teased them, lifting your skirt at them and making lewd innuendos, playing with your hair, and being an enormous slut."
Corrina screamed "THEY'RE LIEING! THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT!" Her temper flew into a rage, "THEY ARE FUCKING LIEING!" She yelled and yelled, before suddenly realising the hole she had dug for herself.

Miss Adams shouted in that terrifying, dominant voice, immediately silencing the Gladstein girl.

"ENOUGH! BEND OVER, YOU IMPUDENT BITCH!"

Corrina leant forward acrooss a table, her teacher'sa hand pressing on her back, as her panties were yanked down, completely exposing her. Corrina sobbed and pleaded pathetically, begging for mercy.
"Please...please I'm sorry!"
"Too late, little girl."

"To your 20 Spanks, 10 will be added for an ommission, 5 will be added for failing to give a reason for that ommission, 30 will be added for contradicting three witnesses, 40 will be added for using offensive language, and 15 will be added for being such a stupid little tart."

Miss Adams, her face full of thunder, stroked the girl's vulnerable bum, "How many spanks have you bought upon yourself, Miss Gladstein?"

Corrina was not thinking straight, as she sobbed she struggled to do her math... "Err...erm...One Hundred?"

Miss Adams scowled, "One Hundred and Twenty, but now I will add 20 spanks for bad math, and another 10 for being an annoying little brat."

Corrina sobbed uncontrollably, tears streaming down her eyes...and the spanking had not even commenced yet.

Adams raised her hand, then with a loud swish, struck at the girl's ass.

One...

Corrina gulped, struggling not to squeal.

Two...

Three...

The sound of soft bottom skin being spanked echoed through the room as the prone, ebnt over girl felt her teacher's wrath.

Ten...

Fifteeen...

Corrina began to make noises with each devastating spank. The teacher spared the puil no blushes, turning the youngsters bottom pink.

Thirty...

"Owww!"

Thirty Five...

"Aaaargggh!"

Fifty...

"OWWW!"

Sixty...

Tears flowed from the girl copiously, as she squealed with each strike.

Ninety...

Her ass ow a bright shade of red, and squealing in a manner which made Miss Adams smile with delight.

One Hundred and Twenty...

"AAARGGHHHH!!!! OWWW!"

One Hundred and Fifty...

"UNNNNHHHH...AAAARGGHH....Oooooh...."

Corrina, a broken girl, her will crushed by the violent, dominating spanking, sobbed and sobbed and sobbed...

"Five more spnaks for squealing like a pig!"

""YAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

And then it was over, Miss Adams moved in front of the girl and lifted her head, hand under the girl's chin. Tears streamed from Miss Gladstein's eyes. To Miss Adams this was the most exquisite sight of all, a girl broken and at her mercy. She placed the defeated girl across her lap and petted her as she sobbed.
Corrina Gladstein now belonged to her, and would now be conditioned in Obedience to her Teacher. The haughtiness and single-mindedness had been spanked out of the little mare, now the next phase of her education would begin.

"Teacher knows best", Miss Adams said in an almost motherly tone.

"Yes, Ma'am." Corrina replied without question.

"Now, Miss Gladstein, lets test just how obedient you now are..."

Stephanie
08-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Miss Adams started to say something else when she noticed that Corrina was not merely submissive but almost entirely limp. Part of her wondered if she might have done too much too fast. Corrina was barely conscience and Miss Adams knew the difference between yielding to discipline and breaking under torture. Besides, she wasn't sure she was even attracted to Corrina like this. She wanted the girl tamed, not spiritless. Of course, Corrina was not allowed to see any of this hesitation. That would undo too much work.

"I only mentioned one actual offense. The rest of those spankings were for how you handled it. Tonight, I want you to think about the others and I want to repeat that exercise and do it right. I want you to tell me what you've done and what that makes you." Miss Adams said eventually.

"What happens now?" Corrina asked.

"I'm going to ice your bum up and let you lie on the couch for awhile. Then you're going into your cage for the night." Miss Adams answered.

Sir Phallus
09-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Corrina stood uncomfortably while Miss Adams got the ice box, which she duly bought in, turning to Corrina and smiling warmly.

"Let's cool that burnt up little ass, Miss Gladstein."

"Yes, Ma'am." Corrina replied sheepishly.

"On your hands and knees, girl....that's right...now head down, bottom raised and displayed...good girl...ass higher. That's a good girlm that's more like it." Miss Adams complimented the girl for a change, she did not want Corrina Gladstein broken, just bent to her will. The posture suited the student perfectly, her curvey, succulent feminine curves arching delightfully.

"Now, Miss Gladstein, I'm going to put some ice on your derriere...it's going to sting but you are going to be a good girl and accept the ice on your bottom. It's for your own good."

Miss Adams scooped some ice from the bucket and laid it upon Corrina's burning red bum. There was a yelp and a whimper, but Corrina held still as the ice was placed on her punished ass.
The cold stung the red bottom, making Corrina wince. But she was now so egaer to please Miss Adams.

All that mattered was pleasing Miss Adams.

After an hour of her bottom being iced, during which Miss Adams stroked and caressed it with surprising tenderness, Corrina was instructed to lay on the couch, while Miss Adams attended to other matters. She was alone for a full hour, laying their, her rump still in agony, too much so for her to put her panties back on. All she wore was her bra.

At 10pm Miss Adams returned, she wasted no time in ordering Corrina to "remove your last remaining clothing", which the Gladstein mare immediately did, without hestitation.

"Good girl!" Miss Adams said, patting the now fully nude Corrina on the head.

Miss Adams smiled, "Now you're going to have some new bedding arrangements, as well as other new...accoutrements", Miss Adams smiled with a sly, wicked grin.

She ordered the girl back on to her hands and knees, and fastened a dog collar around Corrina's neck. "I got this from the pet shop", the teacher said proudly,, before clipping a leash onto the collar.

"Follow me, little Gladstein."

And thus Corrina was lead, crawling behind Teacher, to her new "home", a 6ft by 6ft cage with a blanket at it's base. "In you go, make yourself comfy, get used to this, my little mare, it's your life from now on."

In went Corrina, without a word of defiance...for now. The cage was then firmly shut and the lights turned out.

"Tommorow brings a new day, and a fresh bottom", Miss Adams said in that motherly, yet also dominating and powerful tone that was uniquely hers.

Corrina slept like a baby that night.

The next day would bring more discipline, and, if Corrina was to preserve her bum, a greater and more dilligent effort.

Stephanie
09-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Corrina woke up crying. She was still locked in the large cage. Her nicely curved young body was still bare and, as she slipped out of the blanket she had enmeshed herself in, her soft, olive skin gained goosebumps in the cool air. Her exposed nipples were hard on her wobbling, fatty mounds of breast. Unable to stand fully erect in the square cage, she crawled to the firmly locked door and wrapped her hands around the bars, shaking them slightly. This wasn't real. God, how could this be real.

Still, she knew it was. She could feel the reality of the cold air on naked flesh, feel the reality of the steel in her hands, feel the reality of the collar tightly circling her neck, feel the reality of the throbbing pain still in her bottom.

Corrina had been awake and suffering from both anxiety and tedium for half an hour when Miss Adams finally arrived downstairs and unlocked the cage. "Go brush your teeth, shower, dry yourself off and come back out here. Then we'll have breakfast and I'll show you around your new life and explain things to you. Once all that's done, we can finish our unfinished business from last night."

Corrina wasn't about to argue with getting to go through fairly normal toiletries after being denied them the night before. The naked girl hurried to the bathroom, brushed, and was soon letting the water of a warm shower pour over her sumptuous form. There would likely be more horrors today but she tried to concentrate on the pleasure of the warm water on her flesh.

Sir Phallus
09-20-2006, 04:30 PM
(From Miss Adams' viewpoint)
I prepared breakfast for my student, which consisted of toast and honey, and some boiled egg. Laid out on the table neatly and smartly.
Finally, Miss Galdstein arrived, much to my pleasure, her nude, exposed, and voluptuous form exposed. She walked in a pleasingly obedient manner, not uttering a word from her stupid mouth, sitting down graciously, like a proper little girl student.

Miss Gladstein had, alas, made a mistake, sitting down in the chair without asking, and I made sure to correct it.

I sighed, "Turn around, Miss Gladstein...hands above your head."
I could see her eyes welling up, but felt no sympathy for this delicious, yet very stupid, girl.
I raised my cane, and struck her bottom hard with it, a pleasing little yelp emmiting from the Gladstein's pouting mouth.

Upon returning to my chair to finish my breakfast, I instructed the little miss to turn around.

"Madam, please may I sit at the table?" She asked me in a most polite manner which was a refreshing change to the petulant bitch I had first encountered. I finished consuming a slice of egg then gave her the green light. "You may sit", I said calmly. And sit she did.

Then, her ever so polite little girl voice sought my permission again.

"Madam, may I eat?"

"You may, Miss Gladstein."

She tucked into the food, eating eagerly. It was, frankly, rather unseemly and not how a girl should eat, but I gave her a stern look, sparing her suffering bum. She was now showing the kind of respect and obedience I expect from a girl.

"Well, Corrina Gladstein, did your enjoy your breakfast?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now it's time to show you the ropes, as it were", that drew an anxious response from my young charge. "Follow me, little one...."

"You will stay here, night and day, unless given permission to enter the outside world. As you are currently too stupid to be allowed anywhere unsupervised, you will not be going out alone. Is that understood, Miss Gladstein?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I lead her to the second study, the one which I allowed few to see. "This, Miss Gladstein, is the Special Study, its where your special education will take place. You see, you will have two kinds of education, the formal kind, based around knowledge and academic matters, and the disciplinary kind, focused on obedience and pleasing your elders and betters, which I consider far and away the most important. The former flows from the latter."

I watched Miss Gladstein's eyes dart around the room nervously. There was a single chair and a little desk, and a big desk which was for me. She seemed to have spotted the hole in the chair which was behind the little desk. Not only that, but the chair had an outward slab in the middle, which would make it difficult to sit with legs closed.

She gulped. "Nervous, Miss Gladstein? I will forewarn you; whether or not you are a good girl you will find yourself in this room, as consistency and rigorous control are what you need."

Sure enough, her eyes spotted the straps on the big desk, even Corrina would be smart enough to know the big desk was teacher's desk. She also spotted the various implements hanging on a wall rack...her eyes widened like saucers.

I allowed her to drink in the sight, stood there, naked and luscious, the very essence of a nubile female.

Then I handed her her "uniform", a, how shall I say, "modified" version of the school uniform Corrina had been wearing just the other day.

"Get changed, Miss Gladstein...then, we shall conclude our unfinished business...we shall see how much you have learned."

Stephanie
09-27-2006, 08:52 PM
"Ah, nice to see you in your new uniform, Miss Gladstein. It suits you..."

Obeying Miss Adams's orders, Corrina changed into her modified uniform. Her panties had been changed to a thong and the skirt was so short that the bottoms of her cheeks were visible. Her chest was tightly compressed and her breast thrust upward by the bra she had to wear. It was also sleeveless. Otherwise, it was like the old school uniform, save for the addition of the collar. Corrina just blushed and looked down as Miss Adams complimented her.

Miss Adams asked Corrina to turn around, her eyes enjoying the voluptuous sight before her, enjoying her "creation". She reveled in Corrina's embarassment, and was quick to point out that Corrina's uniform reflected her behaviour. Miss Adams moved behind the girl...Corrina felt her little skirt being ruffled...

"Are we about to continue my punishment? I promise I'll admit everything this time so I don't get extra whacks and we can get it over with." Corrina sputtered nervously.

"Your punishment will be continuous, little girl..." Miss Adams tugged at the thong panties with her hand, pulling Corrina. "You will...open up...and confess to me your misdeeds...let us begin, Miss Gladstein." Miss Adams led Corrinna over to bench. "Bend over, girl." "Now you will confess...or feel my wrath upon your bottom."

Corrina stumbled backwards, guided by the string of her thing. She bent obediently over the bench, the bare, wobbling cheeks of her thong clad ass presented to her teacher. "Alright ...well... I ate a cheeseburger last week."

"That will make you fat as well as stupid. You are a stupid glutton. What are you, Miss Gladstein?"

The cane tapped Corrina's ass

"A stupid glutton. It also makes me unclean in my religion. It's against the dietary laws." Corrina explained.

"Good answer. You are a dirty girl and have some very improper habits. Now, your next misdeed...." The cane stroked her ass menacingly

"I flirted with some guys I wasn't interested in so they'd buy me things." she continued.

"My, my, my, that makes you a dirty little whore and a greedy slut. Offering your cunt to them for greed, what a disgrace! What does this make you, Miss Gladstein?"

"It makes me a greedy slut. I think it makes me a tease instead of a whore though because I never intended to make good on my flirting." Corrina answered.

Corrina felt the swipe of cane against bum and yelped. "Do you think they bought things for you because they liked you?! You need tightening up of your morals, to be controlled, before you turn into the school slut. Do you agree, Miss Gladstein?"

"Y...yes, ma'am..." she stammed as the sting resounded on her rouded buttock.

"Now, your next confession please..." Miss Adams enjoyed the sight of the red bum, and tugged the panties a little.

"I threw a tantrum when my parents wouldn't let me stay out late." she said.

"Oh dear, disrespecting your elders. And lack of self-discipline and self-control. You should learn to obey those older than you, and do as you are told. A stupid, spoilt little brat who needs a firm hand. What are you, Miss Gladstein?"

"A stupid, spoilt little brat, ma'am." she repeated back.

"Good, good..." Miss Adams smiled, "we are making progress, little girl." Miss Adams carressed the girls stinging ass tenderly. "Any more to confess, Miss Gladstein?"

"I...gossiped about you with other students in the hallways, ma'am. And about other teachers too." she added.

"Oh dear...oh deary me..." Corrina felt the cane motion across her rump. "Tell me, what did you say about me?" Corrina felt the cane, felt the hand gripping her panties tightly.

"Am I going to get spanked even if I confess?" Corrina asked nervously as she felt Miss Adams preparing.

"I'm afraid so, Miss Gladstein. You have disrespected your teacher, a most heinous offence!" Miss Adams voice had a tone of anger. "If you confess, 5 strokes, if you don't, 20 strokes. It is your choice, your bottom." Miss Adams smiled.

"I said that you were foolish and that you couldn't get a man and that you didn't know what was going on around you, in less pleasant words." Corrina confessed fearfully.

"Well, that is disgusting! Corrina could feel the anger in Miss Adams voice. "...but you have confessed, and I will be true to my word. 5 strokes. With each stroke, you will say "I am a stupid little cunt". The cane was raised...

Corrina instrinctively clenched her tight, round cheeks, preparing herself for the first harsh stroke.

Miss Adams raised the cane high...then down it swung...hitting Corrina's ass hard, making the cheeks wobble.

Corrina grunted in pain, whimpering before saying "I am a stupid little cunt."

"Next time, say it louder..." Miss Adams said before delivering her second, even harsher strike on the vulnerable posterior.

"I am a stupid little cunt!" Corrina cried.

Miss Adams loved the sound of those words. She raised the cane and delivered the fourth, ass stinging blow.

Corrina, quite foolishly, instinctively tried to shield her vulnerable posterior with her soft hands.

Miss Adams struk the hands, Corrina yelped. "Stupid little cunt indeed! You rpove it over and over." Miss Adams grabbed the girls wrists and pinned them together, as if they were bound behind her. "We shall ahve to start again because of your stupidity." The first dtrike was reprised...

Corrina whimpered, her hands tugging to get free. "I'm a stupid little cunt."

The second, third, and fourth strikes followed, each with Corrina's whimpering admission...

Corrina tensed, ready for the fifth and final stroke.

Miss Adams raised the cane high, making the girl await her punishment. "ISay it 5 times after this strike, Miss Gladstein, say it and mean it" The cane whooshed down, Corrina squealed...

Corrina whimpered and yelped as the cane hit her vulnerable buttocks. "I'm a stupid little cunt. I'm a stupid little cunt. Please let me up. I'm a stupid little cunt. I'm a stupid little cunt. I'm a stupid little cunt."

Miss Adams smiled as she listened to the admission. She told Corrina to stay still, while she fetched the ropes. Returning, she tied them around Corrina's wrists, pinning them behind the girl's back. Corrina sobbed. "You need to be restrained, and firmly housetrained."

"I just...it hurt..." Corrina groused. "Is that it? Can I have some ice now?"
RELUGUS: Miss Adams pondered, the girl had misbehaved but was now obeying reasonably well. "Where would you like the ice to go? Say please if you don't want more hurt on your ass."
"I would like ice on my rump, please, ma'am." Corrina said.

Miss Adams sighed, "Very well then, your bottom shall be iced. Miss Adams pulled the panties, making Corrina stand up, then leading her...

Corrina rose, tugged by her panties and following where she was led. "My thong is my leash now, ma'am?"

Stephanie
09-30-2006, 08:18 AM
Miss Adams smiled and said "what an excellent idea!"

"Wait! I was complaining, not suggesting!" Corrina protested.

"Complaining?! You really are a stupid little cunt, Miss Gladstein. Well, it seems your arrogance is going to have its own punishment." Corrina was lead to a cupboard.

"More spankings?" Corrina asked fearfully as she followed along, tugged by her panties.

The cupboard was opened, revealing a leash, and what Corrina thought was a ball attached to some kind of string. Miss Adams took out both, ordering Corrina to kneel. Miss Adams unwarpped the leash....

Corrina sunk onto her soft, dimpled knees, looking up with wide eyes at the leash, baring her collared neck to her teacher.

"You clearly need to be controlled, Miss Gladstein, as you cannot control yourself. You need to be lead." Miss Adams attached the leash. The teacher smiled, but there was more...the ball...

"What's that ball?" Corrina asked.

"You have a loose mouth, Corrina, and have spoken too much. You need to be silenced for now." Miss Adams gripped Corrina's chin... "open wide, Miss Gladstein!"

Corrina groaned faintly and opened her mouth as wide as she could, making an "Ah" sound.

Miss Adams pushed the ball into the girl's mouth

"Mphg!" Corrina protested.

Miss Adams fastened the ball, tying the binding around Corrina's head, "You sound much more intelligent now, say thank you, Miss Gladstein."

"Mpphh mmm..." Corrina said.

Miss Adams smiled, "That's much better. Do feel free to speak, Miss Gladstein....Now, on your hands and knees, stupid little cunt."

"Mpphhggmmm!" Corrina complained even as she lowered herself to her hands and knees, her already tiny skirt riding up over her thong framed cheeks.

Miss Adams tugged at the leash, making Corrina crawl in front of her, bum exposed. Miss Adams licked her lips at the glorious sight. "This way, there is more to come, little one..."

Corrina started to crawl forward, blushing faintly as her soft hands and dimpled knees propelled her across the carpeted floor.

Miss Adams led her student to an ice bucket at the end of the carpeted floor, making her crawl right up to it

Corrina complied, looking down at the floor and starting to get a little rugburn on her knees.

Miss Adams tugged the leash, "sit on the bucket, Miss Gladstein, and say "Thank you, Ma'am"
Corrina rose and sat on the bucket, whimpering as her rump was too thoroughly iced, soaking her thong and freezing her bum. "Mpphh uuu mmm..."

Miss Adams looked down at the girl, "That's all you are getting, you should be grateful your bum is being iced", Miss Adams circled the girl, stroking her hair, "I think you are much more articulate now, Miss Gladstein, don't you agree?"

Corrina shook her head, gagged, collared, leashed, hands bound, sitting in a skimpy uniform in a bucket of ice.

Miss Adams took offence at the head shaking, "Stupid little cunt", she muttered, as she tugged the leash, "On your feet!"

Corrina jumped up to her feet, grunting at the sudden tug which almost choked her.

"You need to learn, little girl!" Miss Adams moved up close, looking the teenager in the eyes..."Not following instructions...and, wel, well, well, look whose panties are wet?!" Miss Adams lead the girl back to the special room.

Corrina followed along fearfully, her eyes lowered and her soft flesh trembling.

Miss Adams lead her back to the bench, "Say sorry, Miss Gladstein." Miss Adams picked up a new cane, this one more menacing...

"Mphh mpphh mphhh..." Corrina said.

"I didn't understand that...say it again, little miss." Miss Adams pulled down the wet panties, and pushed Corrina forward

"Mphhgg!!!" Corrina said, stumbling over the bench as wet panties were pulled over wet thighs.

"Say it again, little girl." Miss Adams fastened Corrina's ankles to the bench legs, parting them. "You've ruined these panties!"

"MPPHHGGG!" Corrina said.

Miss Adams spanked the ripe young bum with her hand, as she eyed the girl's exposed intimates. "You will explain why your panties are wet, Miss Gladstein". Sudeenly, Miss Adams removed the gag...

"They're wet from the ice, ma'am." Corrina said.

Miss Adams was not impressed. "Really, that is an excuse...now, I will ask you again and you will give the correct answer, or else."

"That really is why!" Corrina insisted.

Miss Adams raised the cane, and struck the bare behind of her pupil

"Ow! Fuck!" Corrina exclaimed as her soft flesh wobbled.

"I want the correct answer, or your bum will suffer", Miss Adams demanded

"What do you want me to say? I told you the truth! I don't know what you want!" Corrina protested desperately.
"The truth is irrelevant here, Miss Gladstein. You must say only what is acceptable to me, your superior. Those are the rules; obedience." Miss Adams sighed, "You must either say you wet yourself, or that you were horny. Which is it to be...or do you prefer the cane?"

"I wet myself." Corrina lied.

Miss Adams smiled, then placed the gag back in Corrina's mouth. "So, you cannot control your peeing either, silly little cunt. Well, we shall have to attend to that matter!"

Corrina whimpered into her gag and tried to get herself back upright.

Miss Adams circled the bench, then with a tug, forced Corrina upright. Her ankles were unfastened, then Miss Adams lead her to the chair, the one with the hole in it.

Corrina sat down in the chair, wondering what the hole was for.

Miss Adams fastened the girls ankles to the chair legs, ensuring she could not move and that there was what Miss Adams called, "an appreciable view". Then Teacher opened a drinks cabinet, and placed several glasses on the desk in front of Corrina

"What are those for?" Corrina asked angrily.

"These are refreshments. You are going to learn, little one, to control your peeing, and to pee at my say so."
Miss Adams placed a bucket under the chair.

"This is too much!" she complained.

"Too much!? Miss Gladstein, if this is too much, you will not get far. Its for your own good, and you know it." Miss Adams filled the glasses. "Drink!" she ordered.

"No!" Corrina barked back defiantly.

"You are your own worst enemy, stupid little cunt." Miss Adams bound Corrina's arms behind her, then forced the glass to her mouth

Corrina forced her full, ruby lips closed.

"Hmph!" Miss Adams, angered, pulled a glass tube out of her big desk
GoldfishPooka: Corrina watched nervously.

Miss Adams, grasping the tube, pushed it into Corrina's lips, pushing and pushing...

Corrina's lips couldn't help letting it through.

Miss Adams then attached straps to the tube, wrapping them around Corrina's head. She then pulled the girl's head back
GoldfishPooka: Corrina couldn't resist any of this, just closing her eyes in misery.

Miss Adams poured the drinks into the tube, one, two, three, four, five...

Corrina didn't pee immediately. It took time for it to get through her system.

"Soon your bowells will fill", Miss Adams muttered. "I want you to hold it in until I say to pee."

"Mphhg!" Corrina snorted.

Miss Adams could see the girls tummy filling, warning the girl "that you must not piss until told to."

Corrina grunted again.

Miss Adams smiled, "good girl, keep it in"...

"Mphg!" Corrina protested.

Miss Adams stroked Corrina's hair, "Soon you will pee and be relieved, but you must hold it in for Teacher..."

"Mph.." Corrina said.

Miss Adams could feel the girl's resistance breaking, "good girl, no pee pee yet..."

Corrina shook her head.

Miss Adams stroked Corrina's head, "Now, you may pee."

Corrina pissed.

Miss Adams smiled proudly, "good girl, very good."

"Mphh...": Corrina commented.

"Now, stop again." Miss Adams instructed.

Corrina kept pissing.

"Oh dear...my , my. Such a little pisser aren't we?"

"MPPHHG!!" Corrina wailed.

Miss Adams smiled wickedly, "Practice makes perfect...we will do this till you get it right."

Corrina shook her head.

Miss Adams noticed the bucket filling, as she poured more drink down Corrina's throat

Corrina drank it, unable to do anything else.

"Drink and Piss, Drink and Piss", Miss Adams muttered. She looked down and saw the piss beginning to stop at last.

Corrina whimpered.

"Good Girl!" Miss Adams laughed, "Hold it in, there a good little cunt"

"Mph.."

"Now, let it all out." Miss Adams patted the girl on the head.

Corrina pissed again.

The bucket filled noisily, as Miss Adams finally removed the tube...she watched as her student pissed and pissed in front of her.

Corrina just glared.

Miss Adams was delighted. "Now, Miss Gladstein, what have you just learned to do?"

"Control my bladder." she said.

"And who decides when you pee?"

"You do." Corrina said grudgingly.

"If you need to go pee pee, what should you do before peeing?" Miss Adams asked.

"Ask." Corrina said.

"Yes, you must say "Please, Miss Adams, may I go pee pee." What must you say?" Miss Adams added

"Please, Miss Adams, may I go pee pee." Corrina answered./

"That's more like it. If I say no, you must hold it in till I say yes...peeing without permission will incur severe punishment." Miss Adams unfastened Corrina from the chair and tugged at her leash.

Corrina stood, following Miss Adams/.

Miss Adams led her to the cage, stuffing the gag back into her mouth, then ordering her to undress.

Corrina tugged at the rope around her hands.

Miss Adams removed the rope around the girl's hands, before instructing her to crawl into the cage.

Corrina stripped and crawled in.

Miss Adams locked the cage door, then leaned down to her student, "This is the beginning, Miss Gladstein, there will be much more to come." Miss Adams smiled with a wickedness.

"Like what?" Corrina asked.

"Well, my stupid little cunt, other bodily functions will be explored and controlled, and you will learn true obedience." Miss Adams looked tender for a second...

Sir Phallus
10-09-2006, 09:37 AM
The next morning arrived...the cage door opened slowly but with absolute innevitablility.

Corrina looked up at Miss Adams with tear-filled eyes, her curved body fidgeting as the door opened, as Miss Adams smiled sternly, then grasping the leash handle, tugged at the sleeping girl and lead her out of her small confines.
Corrina crawled out at the cage, glaring angrily up at her teacher.
Miss Adams noted the angry expression and smiled back, "You still have much to learn, Miss Gladstein"...leading her student to a cupbaord and opening it...
"Like what?" she asked.
Miss Adams casually opened the cupboard and took out the uniform, the same as yesterday's..."Well, you still need atitude adjustment, proper obedience to your elders, self-control, firm discipline...now, dress."
Corrina swiftly put on the uniform, blushing a little as she did so.
"Yes, very nice, Miss Gladstein...very pretty..." Miss Adams eyed up the ample bust, the beautiful buns, peaking out from under the very short skirt, and the frilly white thong panties. Then came an instruction, "Touch your toes, Miss Gladstein."
Corrina bent over and stretched, touching the tips of her fingers to the toes of her shiny buckle shoes with a small grunt.
Teacher circled, stroking Corrina's hair and the small of her back. Suddenly, Miss Adams spanked the fine ass, "Your legs are too close together, stupid girl!"
"Ow! Fuck! Stop!" Corrina yelled, jumping up.

The sound of hand striking bum echoed again, as Miss Adams asked "repeat what you said"
"I said fuck, ow, stop!" Corrina yelled, spinning around to face Miss Adams.
"Oh deary me, what a stupid little cunt you are!" Miss Adams tugged the leash hard, as she spanked Corrina harshly. Miss Adams grabbed Corrina's chin, looking her in the eyes...

Corrina stared back defiantly. "The police will catch you. You'll see."

"No they won't, little cunt, because you will be brought to heel. I am widely respected, Miss Gladstein, a pillar of the community.. Would you want your parents to know the things

I know, would you like to be thrown out of school?"

"I would prefer for my parents to know everything and to be thrown out of school over staying here with you." Corrina said. Miss Adams had not expected such a response.

"And who says you have a choice in the matter?" Miss Adams smiled and her eyes narrowed...She looked aggressively into Corrina's innocent eyes, "I keep a camera in the study room, Miss Gladstein...do you want everyone to see that?"

"You can't blackmail me when nothing you can do is as bad as this." Corrina explained again, still facing Miss Adams so the woman was hardly in a position to spank her.

"I have had enough of your stupid voice", Miss Adams grabbed Corrina's head and stuffed a red ballgag inside her luscious mouth, then pushed the girl down onto her knees...

Corrina struggled wildly, striking at Miss Adams with her fists and trying to tear the gag back out, crying the entire time in absolute misery. Her beautiful mouth struggled to expel the gag even as her luscious body fought with every ounce of strength it had, really
determined moreso than she had ever been before.

Miss Adams relished the challenge, wrestling with the curvy beauty, tugging cruelly with the leash and forcing the girl to the ground. Corrina fought, and fought, and fought...
Eventually, Miss Adams had her pinned. Corrina's heart was pulsing with panic and she was sobbing with misery worse than anything she'd ever felt in her young life. Everything that made her life worth living, that made her a person at all, had now been taken from her and
she didn't know what to do or say. She just had to make this stop, she just had to, but there seemed no way out. Her frustration was maddening. She was bleeding from her forehead, her gagged mouth, and her ankle and was starting to heave. The gag was in danger of drowning her in her own blood and vomit.

Miss Adams slapped her hard, again and again, "Stupid little cunt!" she shouted. Miss Adams bore down as Corrina struggled; there was no escape, Miss Adams straddled the girl and held her down. The searing slaps across Corrina's face brought tears with them. Miss Adams held
the girl down as she slowly lost consciousness...

Corrina threw up into her gag and passed out, her heartbeat starting to struggle and her body quickly losing its supply of oxygen as she began to drown.

Underneath Miss Adams stern, ruthless exterior was an unease, but her anger overwhelmed it, she was not one for philosophising.

Once the girl was unconscious, Miss Adams removed the gag, the vomit dribbling out. "Stupid little cunt", Miss Adams mused, as she dragged the unconcscious girl into the kitchen and cleaned her up. Methodically, the teacher stripped Corrina, then hogtied the girl and
placed her on a food trolley, wheeling her down some steps, to a firmly locked door...opening it, Miss Adams dragged her captive inside.

Corrina started to stir, opening her soft mouth slightly to moan like she was having a truly horrific nightmare. Miss Adams smothered the girls mouth with chloroform, sending her back to sleep..."hush a bye baby", Miss Adams muttered, "much worse to come for you, little one"...the basement room, lit only by candles, had no pretensions of nicetey. Miss Adams pulled the chains down from the ceiling, prepared and "packaged" Corrina, then awaited the girl's reawakening...

Corrina finally woke up, taking stock of her situation.

Miss Adams laughed softly as she enjoyed the sight of Corrina, hanging from the ceiling, spreadeagle, collar around her neck, naked and vulnerable...

"So you've abandoned all pretense that you're just helping me in some odd way?" Corrina asked angrily.

"Oh I am helping you, little girl. You will learn to love my firm hand, submission will be your new life. Think of it as..." Miss Adams smiled wickedly, "tough love...I adore you,

Miss Gladstein, your beautiful body, your cute feistiness, but you need a Mistress, a Madam to whom you will answer." She walked around her captive, carressing, then groping Corrina's ass.

"Please just kill me already." Corrina begged.

Miss Adams tut-tutted.

"That would be no fun. You have so many...possibilites." Miss Adams made Corrina very aware of her helplessness, grasping the girl's smooth pussy and gripping it.

"I knew you were lying about not raping me. I would seriously prefer death. I'm not beingfeisty or teasing or bratty. I am telling you, quite seriously, that I reject you and this life completely." Corrina said with increasing determination.

"Let's test that, shall we..." Miss Adams noted Corrina's determined glare, she stroked the helpless pussy with her delicate, expert fingers

"If you really loved me, you'd let me down. You certainly wouldn't rape me as you've already absolutely promised not to. You need to understand that you're ruining my life, my heart, and my soul to the very core." Corrina insisted. Corrina's pussy was sweaty, bruised, and bloody from the fight and from her near death experience.

"I will not rape you, Miss Gladstein, you will consent, as I also promised. You will consent." Miss Adams picked up a birch from a nearby table, moving behind the girl..."first you will be destroyed, then remade to my liking", with that Miss Adams raised the birch...and swung it at Corrina's rump.
Corrina wailed with pain as the birch slapped across her delicate rump, leaving an angry welt. Her nude body tugged wildly at her aching chains as she tensed for the blow, still not recovered from the trauma of the last attack. This whole experience had gone from rough to
literally Hellish and Corrina couldn't do anything but close her eyes and pray for death to come soon.

Miss Adams had resolved to show no mercy to the rebellious girl, striking the gorgeous rump with the birch, the sound of birch against bum, and Corrina's wailing and whimpering making for a sweet song. Again and again the birch struck. "What are you?" Miss Adams enquired, as she swung the birch.

"I am a woman." Corrina answered defiantly even as she began to sob even more from the horrible pain.

"Incorrect answer!" Another strike on the ass...

"If you don't pull back from this, I'll never forgive you for as long as I live, no matter how hard you train me. That's a promise." Corrina said firmly. "Even if you keep me the rest of my life, you'll never have another chance at anything but an unwilling captive brimming with hate and ready to go to the police at the first chance."

"Fair enough", Miss Adams said, "your choice, stupid little cunt." The birch struk even harsher now, Miss Adams anger and dominance seemingly possessing it.

"It's your choice." Corrina said. "If you really loved me, that wouldn't be what you'd want."

"You have a nerve, lecturing me, Miss Gladstein. You would be disloyal if I let you go, doing as you wish, flirting with boys." The teacher struck again and again, turning the girl's bottom a bright shade of red.

"And you are giving up your last hope of ever having any real loyalty from me as we speak." Corrina stuttered out between her tears.

"I don't want loyalty. I want obedience." Miss Adams noticed the contradicition in Corrina's statements...the desire for love underlying them. The birch struk again and again..."You can end this pain, Corrina..." declared the teacher as the birch struck.

"Only you can." Corrina said.

Miss Adams smiled to herself, then paused...

In that moment, Miss Adams realised that she had gone too far, for her aim was not to destroy Corrina, but to dominate her. There would be little reward in causing such harm and hate. She resolved to take more sensitive, more tactical approach.

She sighed and walked over to Corrina, tenderly carressing the girl, stroking her hair and even kissing her.

"I'm sorry, I just want you to be a good girl", Miss Adams said, softly.

"This is really too much, though. Please just let me down." Corrina said in a softer tone.

Miss Adams paused, unable to not enjoy the beautiful body displayed before her. She then relaeased Corrina's ankles, then her wrists, and soon enbough the girl was free.

Corrina collapsed as soon as she was free, sobbing on the ground as soon as she no longer needed to force herself to be strong.

Miss Adams lifted the girl and laid her across her lap, stroking Corrina's lovely hair and curvy bum, whispering into her ear, "Mamma will make it better", gently carressing the bruised girl's body.

"Do you really love me?" Corrina asked.

Miss Adams hesitated, then replied, "Yes, honey", "You hate me, don't you, Corrina?"

"I would have if you hadn't let me down." Corrina said.

Miss Adams looked sombre then smiled, "So," she said, stroking the girl's hair and massaging her sore bum, "I went too far...but you do need discipline...and love. You may leave if you wish, or you can stay here, with me, and I will be firm but fair."

"Since you've proved yourself by giving me a choice, I'll stay for at least a week. You have complete control as long as you don't kill or maim me. After that, we can talk more. Is that ok, ma'am?" Corrina asked.

Miss Adams was delighted. "That is excellent, Miss Gladstein. You will continue to wear your collar and leash, and be under my control. Your bottom will be spanked for badbehaviour but not harmed. I think that is fair."

Sir Phallus
11-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Miss Adams kissed Corrina and told her to get off the desk
Corrina slid off the desk, landing on her shiny, buckled shoes.
Miss Adams looked stern, "stand up straight!"
Corrina stiffened.
Miss Adams added more instructions, "Legs together, hands above your head, Miss Gladstein",

Corrina pressed her soft legs together and placed her hands on the top of her raven hair.
Miss Adams examined Corrina's posture..."very good...very good...oh...back upright, Miss

Gladstein, breasts and bottom out..." Miss Adams smacked Corrina's behind Corrina started

slightly, thrusting her buttocks further out, presenting the chubbed cheeks beneath her tiny

skirt. Miss Adams smiled, "that's right, Miss Gladstein, correct posture should show your

figure"...Miss Adams gripped Corrina, firmly adjusting her...Corrina allowed herself to be

moved, saying nothing for the moment, although she blushed.
Miss Adams kept adjusting Corrina until she was satisified with the girl's posture...she

stood back and examined the very still girl
"Ma'am?" Corrina asked.
"Yes, Miss Gladstein?" Miss Adams asked quietly
"Nothing." Corrina said.
Miss Adams eyes narrowed, "Well, out with it, girl! Or I will have to spank you again"
"Why am I just standing still?" Corrina asked.
"Well, Miss Gladstein, sometimes less is more", Miss Adams enjoyed the view and visual that

Corrina's posture gave her..."being still is a discipline, Miss Gladstein", the teacher's

hand stroked the pupils bottom. "I don't like it." Corrina groused. Miss Adams spanked

Corrina yet again..."stillness is an important quality in a girl...you will learn it's

importance very soon! Be still."
Corrina stilled, her curved body tensing a little as she closed her eyes.
Miss Adams sat herself down in a chair and watched Corrina stand very still, in her very

correct posture..."Count the seconds, girl..."
Corrina began to count. "One, two, three..."

Miss Adams let the girl count to 50, then spoke, "would you like something to eat, Miss

Gladstein?"
"Yes, ma'am." Corrina said, relaxing with a heavy sigh.
"Be very still", Miss Adams said, as she went to fetch food...she returned with a tray, and

picked out a banana...
Corrina looked at it curiously.
Miss Adams unpeeled it..."Keep your arms above your head..." she instructed as she

approached
Corrina raised her arms above her head again.
"Good girl, be very still", Miss Adams said calmly. "Open your mouth, girl..."
Corrina parted her full lips and opened her big mouth. Miss Adams smiled and inserted the

banana Corrina bit off the end, chewed and swallowed. "Good girl," Miss Adams pushed the

next section of banana in, enjoying the sensual sight
Corrina ate it as well.
Then the next segment...Miss Adams smiled while Corrina blushed.
Miss Adams fed the long banana into Corrina's mouth, until it was eventually finished
"Can I relax now?" Corrina asked.,
"No," Miss Adams replied, "there is some more food for you", Miss Adams went to pick up the

next item of food
Corrina watched.
Miss Adams picked up the sausage, and approached..."open wide", she ordered, "be still"
Corrina opened her mouth wide once more, almost to a circle.
"Good girl", Miss Adams said, as she pushed the sausage into Corrina's mouth
Corrina softly bit into the sausage too, looking at the plate to see what else was there.
Miss Adams pushed each segment of sausage into Corrina's mouth, pushing it inside firmly...
Corrina ate each bit, her sensual lips pressing down against the phallic object. Miss Adams

enjoyed the sight of those lips absorbing the long, solid sausage..soon enough, Corrina had

finished...Miss Adams produced an ice lolly, and Corrina laughed a little.
"What is so funny, Miss Gladstein?" Miss Adams approached, lolly in hand, "Just that

everything you have for me looks like a cock." Corrina said. Miss Adams smiled, "that is

more a reflection of your mind, Miss Gladstein, or have you more experience of cock than you

told me?"
"No, no ma'am." Corrina said.
Miss Adams wasted no time, pushing the lolly into Corrina's mouth, the lolly was a

cylindrical shape, and very long.
Corrina started sucking it, shivering slightly as those perfect lips pumped on it.
Miss Adams licked her lips as she enjoyed the erotic sight, Corrina's wonderful mouth

sucking on the lolly like a nymphette.
Corrina kept at it, her eyes looking to Miss Adams.
Teacher looked approvingly at her pupil, hands above her head, legs together, standing quite

still as she sucked on the lolly. When Corrina finally finished, Miss Adams smiled and fed

a biscuit into Corrina's mouth. Corrina ate the biscuit as well.
Miss Adams smiled faded away and her experssion became stern, "now for a harder test, Miss

Gladstein", picking a feather from a drawer.
"I can't, Miss Adams." Corrina pleaded.
"You will, Miss Gladstein!" Miss Adams firm hand struck the girl's protruding bum, "say you

will!"
"I will..." she said meekly.
"Good, good girl"..."keep your hands above your head, part your legs a little..." Miss

Adams instructed as she circled the girl.
Corrina spread her legs slightly. Miss Adams moved to her side, feather in hand, Corrina

tensed.
Then, with the gentlest of motions, Miss Adams stroked the feather down Corrina's neck,

Corrina giggled lightly, as the slow, up and down motions along the neck, then her shoulders

teased her senses.
Corrina started to giggle more, as the feather
moved down her front, around her breasts, the feather teasing her nipples through the

fabric.
Corrina started squirming, her young body wriggling as she dashed back. Miss Adams was not

impressed, grabbing Corrina and smacking the girl's ass hard.
"Ow!" Corrina exclaimed.
Another spank on the chubby bum, "Be STILL!"
"I can't!" Corrina wailed.
Miss Adams vicious hand delivered another severe spank "you WILL!"
"I can't!" Corrina answered. "Please!":
SLAP! "This is about self-discipline, Miss Gladstein, perhaps if you cannot handle the

feather you would prefer the spanking bench, hmmmm?"
Corrina just whimpered.
"Feather or Bench?" Miss Adams demanded an answer...

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 11:36 AM
"Bench," Corinna said. "I wouldn't say I preferred it but I can't handle the feather yet. I don't have enough self-control."

"Maybe some pain on that big ass of yours will help you learn, little miss," Ms. Adams said as she bent the girl over the bench and readied her paddle. She struck the bulbous orbs of the slave's ass again and again, making the soft flesh blush pink and then turn an ever deeper shade of red as Corinna began to cry.