PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!!

JackBNimble
06-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Hi there!

I just decided to come thru and say hi to everyone here. I've previously spent quite a bit of time on the SSPF side of the world.

As for a little about me, I have in the past been blessed with having received the gift of submission from two ladies with whom I went on to have long term relationships that lasted several years.

I'll look forward to coming back and seeing more of you from time to time I hope and perhaps you'll be inclined to come visit us on the Sex Stories Post Forums side as well!

:ty

Jack

Silke
06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Hiya and :wel to our cosy home, Jack! Good to see you made it! I'm looking forward to seeing and reading more of you...:)

Enjoy and see you either here or over at SSP!

Rabbit1
06-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Hi Jack ---oh no that is something you say on a plane---lol good to see ya here:wel

JackBNimble
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks you guys!!! I know I should have climbed thru the looking glass awhile ago but I'm here now! :woohoo:

Tojo
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi & welcome Jack. Glad you decided to materialise.

What's the "Sex Stories Post Forum?"

Tojo

submissivewife
06-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Welcome Jack....hope you enjoy our world as much as we do.

Aesop
06-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Hello again Jack. :)

JackBNimble
06-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Hi & welcome Jack. Glad you decided to materialise.

What's the "Sex Stories Post Forum?"

Tojo

I'm sure Rabbit won't have an issue with me providing a link to one of the sister sites so here you go: http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/index.php

You're all welcome to come and pay us a visit!! We've got all kinds of stories, pictures and a fun little family of folks there as well. :wave:

JackBNimble
06-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Hello again Jack. :)

Hey Aesop! Good to see you again too!

:dontfeedm

:4: