PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all- re-introduction

wingsofanangel
06-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Hello. I used to come around here a lot before the chat changed over. My former name was Serenity. I am a female submissive, age 20. I am 5'8, red hair, brown and green eyes, and extremley pale skin, you can seen nearly every veins in my body. Its like a lovely blue and purple map. Shaped like an hour glass, my waist is four sizes smaller than my hips and my bust is 36 D.

I left for a little while because I needed to get my head on straight and figure a lot of things out. Now I am back and better than ever! I love music probably more than anything else and spend a lot of my time at concerts/shows and moshing in the pit. I love to take out little runt girl who wear high heels to a metal concert... I see high heels, you get checked. If you crowd surf over me, I steal your shoes. You get dropped on my head, you deserve it... I'll also punch you a few times. Violent? Not really... I just love giving drunk dumb f*cks what they deserve.

To be honest, I really am a sweet southern girl (yes i have a thick accent) with a slightly tough girl persona. I listen very well and am extremley mild tempered. I try to never say "no" and always try something once.

If you'd like to know more, just ask :)

Anya

submissivewife
06-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I remember you...vaguely but I do remember. Welcome back....hope you come back to stay!

Warbaby1943
06-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes welcome. You sound very interesting.

Qmoq
06-07-2006, 10:51 PM
I remember you vividly. My hands are still blistered from the first time you were around, and you seem even more alive now. Lord help us all!

*hides shoes

Q xx

wingsofanangel
06-07-2006, 10:56 PM
hahah i am a fiesty one yes.. but it wasn't all bad Q. :p

looking forward to causing trouble!

Anya

Ozme52
06-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Cute little chicklet,
Absconder of cute footwear.
Wings of an Angel.

Now that's a haiku with the perfect recipe for shoo-fly-pie!

:wel Angel

wingsofanangel
06-07-2006, 11:36 PM
::waves back:: thank you!!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you and playing with some of you ::grin::

Anya

Warbaby1943
06-08-2006, 04:36 AM
:I look forward to getting to know all of you and playing with some of you
Anya
Great! :11_2_102:

Tojo
06-08-2006, 04:55 AM
You must have been before my time, miss shoe snatcher.

Thanks for an interesting intro & welcome. Southern girls can sure be sweet.

Oh yes...(insert sad smile) :rose:

Tojo

Ozme52
06-08-2006, 02:22 PM
::waves back:: thank you!!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you and playing with some of you ::grin::

Anya

Sounds like the potential for a lot of fun Angel.

wingsofanangel
06-08-2006, 03:43 PM
You must have been before my time, miss shoe snatcher.

Thanks for an interesting intro & welcome. Southern girls can sure be sweet.

Oh yes...(insert sad smile) :rose:

Tojo

Hehe, I suppose I was before your time Sir. And, I cannot help snatching shoes.... thats what they deserve. Glad my intro was interesting, wasn't sure what to say exactly. Southern girls ... sweet? nevvvvver -evil grin-

and Ozme and warbaby.. there is definatly a lot of potential for fun.

As always if anyone has any questions or wants to know anything specific, just ask.

Thanks!

Anya

Slowhand
06-08-2006, 06:29 PM
WOW, what a truly beautiful young Lady.

wingsofanangel
06-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Thank you Sir (?)

Anya