PDA

View Full Version : A nightmare?

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Katie opened her eyes and screamed, the pain washing over her wouldn’t allow her to be silent. She gagged as a thick sausage shaped gag was shoved deep in her mouth.
“That will help you be quiet.” The deep accented voice stated very close to her ear. The warm breath washed over her cheek. She tried to turn but the buckles being fastened kept her facing forward. She struggled trying to figure out what was happening to her and where she was. She couldn’t think as hands grasped her breasts and fingers dug in. She arched fighting to be free. Her arms were pulled out and up. She caught a glimpse of her right arm and saw a leather sleeve from her elbow to her wrist a chain from the leather to a bar hanging over her. A third and forth hand assaulted her reaching to her ass squeezing.
‘No,’ she thought but nothing escaped her lips. She bucked tossing her body wildly until she couldn’t catch her breath and had to stop.
“Fighting will only make it worse,” a tongue flicked against her ear as if tasting her.
The fingers digging into her flesh intensified and she arched screaming into the gag. “Now, are you enjoying yourself slut?”
She shook her head but the pain just got worse. She could feel finger nails digging in deeper.
“Wrong answer, are you enjoying yourself slut?”
She threw her head back and then down trying to do whatever would stop the pain. Suddenly the hands disappeared from her flesh. She sucked in air through her nose. Tears were running quickly down her face, her nose was running. She struggled to regain her breath. A blind fold was dropped over her eyes and she waited.

“Are you enjoying yourself slut?” Katie woke suddenly her entire body stiff, she realized she could touch the ground. Her bare feet flat on a cold concrete slab. She nodded quickly remembering her earlier experience. The man chuckled she could feel his breath on her face, it smelled of peppermint candies. A warm hand pressed onto her stomach, suddenly she realized she was cold. The hand shifted and lowered dipping between her legs.
She was shaven, she could feel it as she bucked against the hand. His fingers thrust her apart and shoved into her. “Dry, so you lied?” he growled at her thrusting deep lifting her. She heard a mewing sound, it took a moment to realize it was escaping her. She thrashed as he assaulted her flesh. “A slut should always be wet and ready.” He used his other hand and pinched her tiny clit. The pain as his nails dug in pulling caused her to throw her head back and keen against the intruder in her mouth.
“Maybe a lick or two master?” a male voice asked from behind her.
“Yes whore, a lick or two, or maybe more.” Hands left her body, she sucked in air again letting her body rest back on her feet.
The sharp pain across her back, her thighs, her calves, then her breasts and stomach caused her to wither but the sharp lick of the whip between her legs lifted her and stole her breath. She became a statue high on her toes screaming silently into the gag. She couldn’t think or remember that she needed to breath and passed out.

“Now, now,” a soft voice at her ear woke her, a foul smell made her shake her head. She sucked air into her lungs. “Not a word slut or the gag is back in.”
She nodded wildly and heard him chuckle again. “Good slut.” His hand stroked down her front between her breasts. She felt a jerk and realized her nipples were grasped and he had a chain attached, he was pulling. The pain as his pull stretched her became intense. “Are you enjoying yourself slut?”
She nodded violently but terror shot through her, his hand holding the cool chain dropped to her stomach. She whimpered and he chuckled again.
“Master can I see if she’s lying? Please master?”
“Use your tongue whore but first give her a good once over.”
“Thank you master,” the other male said with much sincerity. She felt the wet tongue lap at her hairless cunt as the pull on her nipples became unbearable. She moaned her teeth clenched. His hand left her stomach but he never let the tension relax.
‘No more,’ she wanted to scream. The tongue pressed in, fingers spreading her. The man called Master started pulling up, right, left, right left. She found herself on her toes again whimpering.
“Oh master, she’s tasty,” whore’s muffled voice spoke.
She realized the chain had been separated as it was pulled behind her neck and clasped shut. High keening escaped her as her nipples were held high. She started to thrash again at the pain but movement added a new level of torture to her nipples forcing her to still. The big warm hands cupped her breasts lifting them then dropping them. His body pressed into her back. A tongue stabbed up between her legs again and again. Lips sucked on her clit. Fingers spread her caressing. Her head found a spot on the broad shoulder behind her. “Are you enjoying yourself slut?” he whispered in her ear as his tongue raped her ear.
She nodded slightly, not enough to dislodge the tongue piercing her. His palms lifted her breast again then pulled away as he turned her face. “Messy slut,” he murmured as he wiped her face before kissing her chin. His lips brushed hers, his fingers trying to pull her nipples from her body. She screamed into his lips, his tongue taking over her mouth.
“Master she’s wet, can I make her cum, please master?”
“Ummm, yes whore, but don’t stop till I say.” Master held her to his body she could feel how hard he was as he stroked himself against her. He pulled, her arms protested the pain, her nipples burning. She gasped as she realized she was trying to lift her feet and spread her legs farther.
‘Oh gawd,’ she thought, ‘I’m going to cum for this monster!’
The tongues assaulted her, the fingers the hands, the rough texture of master’s clothing against her naked skin. Her body betrayed her. The power rocked her she screamed into his mouth as explosion after explosion rocked her. ‘No more,’ she thought as she lost her breath under his deep kiss, as he held her head firmly, sealing her lips.

She woke alone in her bed and sat up straight gasping. She thrashed out of the sheets and jammed the light on. She was home, she was alone in bed. She jerked the cotton nightgown up. “No,” welts and bruises adorned her naked body. She saw words across her stomach and stood running to her bedroom mirror. ‘Master’s Slut’ was written in bold letters across her body. She stood staring then saw the vase filled with a dozen dark red roses beside her bed. She walked over and touched them. Thorns, she saw pulling back from the sharp prick. She touched the whip coiled around the base of the vase and sucked in her breath violently. Her hand slowly dropped the nightgown and slid between her legs. “No,” she gasped, she pulled her damp fingers from between her legs and dropped to her knees sobbing.
:638:

Silke
06-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Oooohh, love the end, Sbbe! Way cool! What a nightmare...? ;)

Good luck with the contest! :D

Aesop
06-08-2006, 05:24 PM
A very nice entry SBBE. Very nice indeed...

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Smiles, Thank you Silkie, Thank you Tm Aesop.
Words feed my soul. Letting them poor out or taking them in makes me feel sated.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-09-2006, 12:14 AM
I always enjoy a story that doesn't mince words when
it comes to expressing its erotic nature and how
it relates to the characters involved.

This was fits the bill nicely on that front.

It creates a strong visual image and draws the reader in. :exellent1

:rose: I like your style SBBE well done indeed:rose: !!!

maddie
06-09-2006, 05:32 AM
Wow. Good job, Sbbe. You expressed her emotions well.

chattel69
06-09-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm not good with words so I will just say nice...

jessminty
06-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Sbbe- Yet another wonderful story from you. Wonder where my Master is right now...

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Scorpio'sWill2Power, Maddie, Chattel and Jessminty, Thank you all so much for your kind words. It makes it so much more fun to write when people tell you how much they enjoy it.
Smiles

Masterdarkone2000
06-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Wonderful story... Good Luck with the contest.

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Thank you very much.

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm with Silke...I loved the ending....Very, Very, nice SBBE.

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Thank you so much it makes it easier to do the next story when you hear such nice comments.

AlbusLupa
06-30-2006, 05:20 PM
very good story StillBehindBlueEyes it was amazing wish I could make stories like that :) Amazing reading and very nice ending

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Smiles, thanks so much for the kind words.