PDA

View Full Version : *supposedly imaginative and amusing title for yet another introduction thread*

Iacli
06-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Hello, all. :) I'm (currently) a 19-year old Finnish male who usually prefers the dominant rule, but does enjoy being the occasional obedient sub as well. I don't have much real life BDSM experience, but I have played somewhat online over IRC. Have had BDSM-related fantasies for a long time, long enough that it's impossible for me to say when they began. If all goes well, I'll be moving out of my parents' place within a couple of months and hope to start getting more real-life experience about this "hobby" then.

All sort of humiliation and verbal taunting is the thing I enjoy the most while playing the dom. Extreme physical pain and elaborate ways of inducing it are a bit of turnoff, though I do think that my subs need to be given good spankings every now and then - they regularly need something to remind them of their place even if they had otherwise behaved, don't you think? ;) When playing the sub, I prefer considerably milder things - only relatively light taunting and teasing and only the occasional swat on the behind.

I've been noticing that both my interest in BDSM and kinks in general tend to wax and wane every couple of months or years - right now I'm hitting an upswing phase again, with wanting to play both sub and dom roles and actively exploring related sites. At the moment I also seem to be having more fantasies about males than females - while I count myself as mildly bisexual, usually there are very, very few males who'd I have any interest in. Recently I've been finding myself thinking about them much more, though I still doubt that I could actually play with very many.

Hum, was that all, I wonder? Oh yes, I also have a thing for diapers, whether it was me or somebody else wearing (and using) them. A very strong thing, I might add. ;)

Well, I think that was it, for the most part. This seems like a nice forum and a fascinating topic, I think I'll stick around. :)

Tojo
06-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi & welcome Iacli- hope you have a great time here.

Thanks for a decent intro. :wel

Tojo

submissivewife
06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
WOW What an intro.....

:wel: hope you enjoy the forums.

Iacli
06-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. :)

As for the intro, well, I like talking about myself. ;) Now, if only I'd get around posting in other topics as well...

subdude05
06-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Hello and welcome Iacli