PDA

View Full Version : young, inexperienced, but very self-aware

arwcuw
06-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Hello.

I'm liable to be quite shy here, since I have no experience in the BDSM community, so be gentle.

Until very recently, I'd refuse to have anything to do with this subculture (or lifestyle or whatever), but for many years I was deeply in denial of my bondage fetish. Not only does the thought of being in bondage invariably turn me on, but I find it impossible to become aroused without it; it's an integral part of who I am. So I don't really have a choice in the matter, do I?

I'm still battling the sense of unfairness that I wasn't given a choice, but it's getting better.

Anyway, apart from that, I'm a college student (English major), an artist, an introvert, and completely inexperienced with love. My favorite color is yellow, I adore the Harry Potter series, and I both love and hate a good debate. I am bisexual and actively advocate gay rights and religious tolerance, and few things hurt me more than when a friend has a bad break up.

That's all for now.

Silke
06-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi there arwcuw and :wel to the family...erm...forums. Good to see another Harry Potter friend out here...hope and dread for the last book to come out. *sighs*

Looking forward to hearing more from you...enjoy!

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Greetings arwcuw, you've found yourself in a place
that you can enjoy being you and know you're accepted
as such.

No pressures to share more than what's comfortable for you.

There are many many fine members here and a wealth
of information that makes this place one that's both
friendly and fun.
:welcome:
Enjoy!!!

Warbaby1943
06-09-2006, 04:40 AM
arwcuw,

There is much help and advise in this forum. Welcome.
:wel

Aussiegirl1
06-09-2006, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the forums :welcomebo

I too am new to all this and a bit of an introvert as well. Believe me, this is a great place. I have never met such a caring, supportive group of people. Ask what you want or need to know and you will be blown away by the response.

Have fun.:)

Aussiegirl

arwcuw
06-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! I feel good now.

I'm looking forward to making this one of my homes in cyberspace.

Tojo
06-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh someone snuck in without me seeing them...

Hi & welcome arwcuw, thanks for the intro- always nice to know who we're talking to.

I guarantee you can learn to be turned on without so much as the thought of bondage. Sounds like an interesting challenge for a Dom/me.

Hope you have a great time here. :wel

Tojo

subdude05
06-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome, we are all friendly here and alot of members are very good comunicators, there is always someone to listen and help, when you feel comfortable you will only need to ask around, someone will be glad to help.

Have fun

submissivewife
06-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Aussie stoll my committee...LOL (just kidding Aussie)

:wel: hope you enjoy...don't be shy....post as much as you like.

His_pita
06-09-2006, 06:07 PM
:wel arwcuw

You have found a very tolerant and accepting group here. You just post what you feel like, when you feel like. I understand about learning to accept what you are. I have been doing that now for just over a year. :)

mina
06-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Believe me, this is a great place. I have never met such a caring, supportive group of people.

Ditto. Welcome to the forums, arwcuw :)

Ozme52
06-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Hi arwcuw,

No choice in the matter?

Of course not!

No more than you had a choice over gender, hair color, etc., etc., etc..

The only choice you need to make is to accept yourself as you are, find like-minded folk with whom you can share yourself and your preferences, ( :wel ) and submit yourself (as we all should do, dom and sub alike,) to enjoying life.

Piercingaze
06-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay I am new here as well.

wingsofanangel
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM
you seem like a lovely, well rounded person. Welcome to the site. I know I am a bit late... hehe... but .. yes, welcome!

Anya