PDA

View Full Version : my art

arwcuw
06-09-2006, 09:03 PM
My bondage drawings usually aren't as good as my other art, because I often get distracted by the urge to masturbate. But drawing was always a big part of my fantasy life, so it means a lot to me to share some of my better ones.

The man with the mohawk in two of the pictures is my imaginary dom.

_ID_
06-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Looks like there is some native american influence in there. Pretty good stuff. My erotic nudes are stick figures with boobs. My ability to draw is really really bad, have trouble making even the most simple drawings.

Good stuff, I would love to see more!

V/R
ID

Ozme52
06-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Quite good actually. I like them a lot. Soft edges nicely contrast the hard theme...

Aussiegirl1
06-10-2006, 05:17 AM
These are very good! Do you have more to share?

arwcuw
06-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the comments! It means a lot.

I may have more available soon. Like I said, they tend not to be as good, and we artists tend to be picky about what we show other people. But when I get some more good ones, they'll be up here right away.

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Are these pencil? They are very nice. I love your drawing so simple so direct. Hummm I'm not sure how to explain but I really like them.

rocketXpert
06-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Those drawings are quite well done. I can empathize when you talk about the need to relieve your urges impeding your ability to focus on your art, too. The only time I do artwork related to my fetishes is when I'm in a reasonably randy mood, which doesn't help concentration, so I go and sate my libido, but once I've done that, I wonder why I'm wasting my time on drawing kinky pictures.

animanota
06-19-2006, 02:11 AM
I like them. Simple yet powerful. Maybe I'll try drawing a little too.

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 04:40 AM
I have to agree with everyone, they are very nice.:ty