PDA

View Full Version : Safety Questions

Drake The Punisher
06-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Hi there,

I'm new to this site and fairly inexperienced. I'm a switch, but mostly I enjoy being a dom, and would like some advice from any willing, experienced dominants and/or submissives out on how to keep things safe and interesting. Very much appreciate it!

:ty

Grinser
06-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Although I am not experienced at all, I would give you the advice, to use your common sense and to closely watch the sub for signs of possible harm, pain that exceeds the pleasurable limits and panic. This should be about half way to safe play.
Important for bondage is to keep the blood circulation active in all body parts, so look out for cold and/or stiff hands and feet. Never leave a bound sub alone for too long, especially not if gagged, make sure that the sub can breathe and always have a safety release option at hand.
The usage of a "safe word" or sign is also an effective way to keep the sub from being harmed. Just giver her/him a word or sign that you agree upon and when he/she uses it, you stop what you are doing and ask what made him/her use the safeword.
I hope I could help.