PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Collar

wingsofanangel
06-11-2006, 04:05 PM
If you could pick your own collar what kind would you want? What would it look like? Would it have fur? Diamonds? Leather?

I know you'd be happy with whatever your Master gave you.. but come on.. lets live in a fantasy :) for a bit... if you could choose what would it look like?

Do you already own your dream collar? Lets see it!

Mine:

A black leather collar with black velvet lining the inside and garnets dotting the entire perimiter around the outside.

I LOVE garnets more than anything.... I'd take a slim metal one too, maybe with a garnet in the centre.. okay.. ANYTHING with a garnet... heh...

Anya

submissivewife
06-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Mine, would be something on the feminine side. Metal though, with a screw down clasp. It would have my birthstone on it. I don't need nor want anything bold. It's not me. I like subtal things. Thin wire collar with a special print and several small saphires around the collar. That's me. Just thought of something....I think I would love to have my Master's birthstone as the center stone. Right in front for everyone to see.

Silke
06-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Subwife...what's birthstone? *curious*

submissivewife
06-11-2006, 09:37 PM
oppss should have said that...saphire

Silke
06-11-2006, 10:06 PM
lol, and I should write in coherent sentences...guess I'll need to get some sleep after all. I was wondering what birthstones are in general, but I found out in the meantime. Mine's an aquamarine by the way. ;)

And I love the idea of putting your Master's birthstone in your collar...a nice subtle gesture that means so much but isn't obvious to just anyone.

To throw in my two cents at the original question - I really can't make up my mind about this. I really like the feel of leather around my neck and having a more 'in your face' kind of collar. On the other hand I really adore some of the more jewelry like collars...preferably one that is screwed close. Either way I would opt for a personalized collar - maybe having a message or name engraved? I really like the idea of birthstones, too...or anything that has a special meaning for both the Master and the sub. *sighs*

arwcuw
06-12-2006, 09:22 AM
My collar would have to be strong, yet soft; I have sensitive skin, so usually such things start to itch easily. Maybe pliable leather with a soft lining, not furry though. With no decoration except for a ring in the front.

Or else it would just be one of the master's old belts, adjusted tight. Belts are a turn-on for me, possibly because they're an innocent object which suggests bondage.

His_pita
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
If you could pick your own collar what kind would you want? What would it look like? Would it have fur? Diamonds? Leather?

I know you'd be happy with whatever your Master gave you.. but come on.. lets live in a fantasy :) for a bit... if you could choose what would it look like?

Do you already own your dream collar? Lets see it!

Anya

I happen disagree with being happy with whatever collar my Master gives me. I wouldn't be happy with just any type of collar at all. To me the Collar is incredibly important, symbolic, and a reflection of life together as Master/slave or Dominant/submissive.

I want something that is beautiful and uniquely mine. Not something you can get off any BDSM jewelry site. I am very fortunate that my Dom knows me very well and knows how fussy I can be. He is just as meticulous on the selection of our permanent collar. Which is fun for us and can cause some anxiety as you can imagine. :D

When we have been together for one year, we will have a collaring ceremony and I will receive my permanent collar. We are leaning heavily towards something that is two toned with gold and either silver, white gold or titanium. I love the idea of having his birthstone, which is an emerald, and perhaps mine which is an aquamarine. I think the two colors would look great together. I love the idea of having a heart shaped lock on it. All I know is that it has to be something that we both love and will want to have around my neck for years and years to come. Like a wedding ring, it symbolizes our forever commitment to each other.

arwcuw, you mentioned liking the idea of wearing your Master's old belt for a collar. My Joe used one of his old favorite belts to make my training collar. It is very special to me since it was something he really liked. The rest of the belt is used as a strap which is lots of fun!

Here is a pic of both my collars. The silver one is the one I wear during the day and out in public. It will be replaced at the end of the year.

frankee
06-20-2006, 08:42 PM
i agree that is should be something that is special to both Dominant/submissive. Something that will signify their union. i personally would love a leather one with Mistress' birthstone and mine set on the collar. At my Mistress' suggestion i had a special tag made for my training collar

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:

MJs dhyanna
06-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Interesting thread...this is my collar and I love it. Leather and fur lined, comfortable yet constricting LOL.:rose:

KermitsKeeper
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Master Evan is making my collar. I have no idea what it will look like, but he knows me well so I am sure it will be something I'll like and can wear with pride. :)

Silke
06-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Oh wow...his_pita - love 'em both!! Although the one made of your Master's belt is really special...wonderful idea. *smiles*

dhyanna - love your collar, too! Thank you so much for posting the pictures, gals - you rock! :)

Uncle_Ed
06-21-2006, 09:01 PM
A good collar is one with no bells!

How else do you expect to creep up on those mice? Sorry you call them "men"?

Nikita
06-21-2006, 09:32 PM
I have a collar, but it wasn't given to me by my dominant. He lives too far away. It was given to me by a domme friend because she wanted me to have it. It used to be hers. She's never been my dominant. It was interesting she had a subbie collar. When she gave it to me, she told me she's a switch. So, in a way, it is symbolic, but I'm not sure what it's symbolic of.

The times I wear it are special, like when I'm most submissive, do tasks, or play with him.

I often wear it sitting naked writing a piece from a submissive point of view. It brings out very powerful feelings in me and it is when I'm most creative.

submissivewife
06-22-2006, 02:42 AM
. It brings out very powerful feelings in me and it is when I'm most creative.

I know what you mean by this point. I loved when I was collared. I felt most complete. I am looking forward to being collared again......

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-23-2006, 08:27 PM
I made a collar for my first assignment at the Academy and just love the way it feels around my neck.
I am actually jealous of all the teens who can get away with the collars as jewelry I like the black webbing and silver rings.
Master asked me to make a collar for myself, one I could wear daily. He lives in the UK I in the States. I made a few he picked one, the nestled hearts. I love touching it and knowing it says I’m his.
I think my dream collar would be one that he placed around my neck and locked.

Silke
06-23-2006, 08:48 PM
You MADE this? Wow...I'm impressed! :)

Tae'lyn
06-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Hello all.

I received my collar almost a year ago, and I absolutely love that I can wear it daily. I recall walking around the first month or so, wondering if everyone knew what it meant to me. Many comments were just on how unique it was, and questions on how it actually locked on.

I would get some knowing looks from people, I would assume they may have guessed what it was, but overall I found it is the perfect mix of everyday wear and steel locking collar. I also find the weight to be heavy, but not so heavy to be uncomfortable. It is called an eternity collar, for anyone that would like to see what they look like. http://www.eternitycollars.com

Tae'lyn

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-24-2006, 04:16 AM
You MADE this?
It amazes me what I can make from old stuff I have laying around.
I so love the feel of them both around my throat.

I absolutely love that I can wear it daily. I recall walking around the first month or so, wondering if everyone knew what it meant to me.
I've felt the same way. It gives me such a rush when people touch my necklace collar. Or when I fiddle with it thinking about Master.

Silke
06-24-2006, 06:42 AM
Hiya Tae'lyn...oh, I love those eternity collars *smiles* and I can relate to the feeling of wearing a collar on a daily basis...I keep wondering whether people know what it stands for, and yeah Sbbe - I feel the same rush when I catch myself touching it...*sighs*. :)

Oh...and :wel Tae'lyn!! ;)

Tae'lyn
06-24-2006, 09:46 AM
Thank you for the welcome. Great to find a place to feel comfortable in posting. I hope to be able to contribute more as I get caught up on some reading of the other threads.

Tae'lyn

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Thank you for the welcome. Great to find a place to feel comfortable in posting. I hope to be able to contribute more as I get caught up on some reading of the other threads.

Tae'lyn
Getting caught up on those long threads can take forever. Smiles. I'm just to chicken to jump in till I'm sure I'm not really repeating someone.
Welcome

Silke
06-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey...don't worry about repeating someone, just say what's on your mind. The more input a topic gets, the better in my opinion. :)

Tae'lyn
06-24-2006, 07:38 PM
I am enjoying reading some of the thoughts to the other threads. I decided to put my voice to this one as it was one subject I felt I could possibly contribute some of my own experience.

I will try not to lurk in the shadows of the boards though, and put my two cents in when I can :)

Tae'lyn

submissivewife
06-24-2006, 07:41 PM
:welcomebo great to have you join in on the discussion. If you have thoughts on a collar we would love to hear them..what would your perfect collar be?

Silke
06-24-2006, 07:53 PM
subwife...if you scroll up just a little bit...;)

submissivewife
06-24-2006, 07:56 PM
subwife...if you scroll up just a little bit...;)

uummm I did it again didn't I?:rolleyes:

Silke
06-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Lol...and I love it every time! *big grin*

submissivewife
06-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Lol...and I love it every time! *big grin*

*giggles* I noticed!

Tae'lyn
06-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Okay, well...um, :)

sorry subwife, sometimes I sneak about a thread so lightly you miss me totally. ;)

I received my collar last year, an eternity collar, I love it. Best gift I have ever had by far.

Tae'lyn

submissivewife
06-25-2006, 05:54 AM
Sorry, Tae'lyn...sometimes I get behind and tend to quickly go through posts without reading them properly. Sorry, but thank you for telling us about your collar. I've been looking at collars through Eternity for a while now. I like them...simple and not flashy. I met a slave once that had one, I loved the look.

chattel69
06-25-2006, 08:22 AM
My opinion is a collar is some thing special between the Dom and sub or whatever titles you may use.

I have an anklet which was given to me by a mentor. At the time I couldn't wear jewelry at my job so I could hide this behind socks and such so I could still feel it and get the sensation I was submitting to him yet it was just a cute little anklet with a heart dangling from it.

submissivewife
06-25-2006, 08:50 AM
Very nice Chattel. Thank you for sharing....an anklet is something I also want to be able to wear for my Master as well.

Tae'lyn
06-26-2006, 08:22 PM
I would love to wear a bracelet or anklet, perhaps I may be gifted with something in the future. I always seem to have trouble with the clasps though, and it would be something I would be devistated to accidentally lose.

Does anyone know if there are more secure clasps you can find for bracelets? I also have a tendency to want my bracelets tigher around my wrists :) No clue where that desire comes from :rolleyes:

Tae'lyn

Ozme52
06-27-2006, 12:44 AM
They now make magnetic clips... and there have always been those that screw together.

If it's meant to not come off, a dollop of solder or cyano-acrylic glue can seal a link, which in an emergency can be removed by a pair of dikes.

vistana
07-03-2006, 01:33 AM
I just bought myself a lovely necklace is pretty much what I'd like a collar to look like. I had to buy it myself and it doesn't actually signify anything, but I'm in love with it and wish it did.
A fairly bold piece of jewellery, but not blatantly collar-esque. just a nice choker (hmmm, I own a lot of those when I think about it....)
Bought it at a craftman's booth at Canada Day celebrations for an obscenely low price. There was also a thicker one that lacked the beads but came with a non-ornamental, very functional-appearing padlock as a clasp - So lovely.
and c'mon, it's chainmail!

chattel69
07-03-2006, 07:29 AM
They now make magnetic clips... and there have always been those that screw together.

If it's meant to not come off, a dollop of solder or cyano-acrylic glue can seal a link, which in an emergency can be removed by a pair of dikes.

I actually made a beaded choker with a magnetic clasp and have to tell you they are very secure...

Violenteer
08-22-2006, 07:03 AM
This is a picture of beautfiul sub's beautiful collar. This was a hard one for me to find. But it matches her perfectly.

Silke
08-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Oooooohh *sighs*...this is truely beautiful. :)

Uzukasai
08-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Even though I am not owned by anywone, I wear two colalrs for clothing and as part of my gimmick. They just look right on me...go figure.

One is really thick chain I bought from Fuck the Mainstream. I also wear a little heart shaped nametagh on it that says "Jackal"

The other is a blasck leather collar with 3 D-rings. Nothing fancy, I wear the same nametag. :)

Next time I get to use Jack's digi cam, I will take some pics of me in them. =D Also when im not wearing those, I usually wear a black choker.

My fantasy collar would be black leather with airbrushed flames on it, a nametag and a nice big lock on the front. Maybe some lettering on the back too but thats whatever the woman collaring wants it to say, im not picky.

Ozme52
08-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Gotta say I like the chainmail collar. It has weight, extremely flexible, like cloth, and constantly reminds the wearer of its presence... it tends to "nip" at the skin.

I also like chainmail bras... a favorite among female warrior fantasy role players. Red Sonia comes to mind.

Sophiabelle
08-24-2006, 01:43 PM
My my. So many different collars ^^ - I think a good example of how I feel is as an echo to Chattel, not because I have an anklet, but because her collar was molded to her needs. It shows consideration, I feel, and it gives the whole business a different depth for me.

My fantasy collar I guess would... be hand crocheted lace. I'm not precise on the color, prolly black or white. I'd like it in a choker fit with a pendant chosen by my one and only.

The collar I have was picked so that I could wear it on an everyday basis, and I really enjoy having it.
Since I don't know how to put in a picture click Please use the attachment function to upload your picture.

~hellish one~
10-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Well, since there are restrictions on the the threads i can post in, and the length of my posts...i've found myself browsing through more of the fourms and thought i would offer up my opinion on the perfect collar.

i know some might not agree with this statement, but i do. i would be ecstatic with whatever collar he chose to give me. for me, it's not so much how the collar looks around my neck (ankle or wrist)...but more about the meaning behind it. hell, it could be a piece of string tied around my wrist and i would be grateful for it...just knowing i am his.

that being said, of course a girl fantasizes about having a really pretty collar. and i am no exception! i always picture something small...black leather (cuz leather makes me soooo....~clearing my throat~ well...ya know)...nothing really fancy, but maybe some type of meaninful pendant dangling from the front. the one time in real life that i was collared, my collar was a pretty silver necklace with a medium-sized dragon pendant in the middle. the dragon was his chinese astrological sign. ~smiles~ i still have that collar to this day...even though i don't wear it. i also have just a plain black collar that i use for play...nothing really symbolic about that one.

even though i say i would like something simple, and i do!!! i once found this picture of a collar and thought it was so pretty, i saved it on my computer just to look at. it's black suede w/locking buckle and the studs all the way around. anyways...here it is. :)

Havensov
10-19-2006, 06:48 AM
This is the pubic collar that she wears. I made this using European 4 in 1 chain-mail weave. The charm we bought at a Sci-fi con because it reminds me of the BDSM symbol. It also has a lock and key clasp in the back, but i don't have any photos of it.

My training Pet has said that it means more to her because i made it, and i have to agree. It may not be the "Perfect Collar" but it is the perfect public one.

dzire2pleeze
10-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Haven, that is truly exquisite.

Havensov
10-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Thank you, i must admit i am somewhat a professional. i used to make and sell chain-mail and leather works for a living back in my younger days. Now i do it as a stress reliever or for fun. Everything from chokers, earing's, bracelets, and just about anything i can think of. Even done some custom intimate stuff.

But thank you, knowing that an artist's work is appreciated is what can keep us going.

selkie
10-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Havensov - the collar is magnificant! She must be so proud to wear it!

Havensov
10-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Yes, she is. So much so that she has taken to wearing it more and there for increasing her "collar" time. Quick note, due to kids and life, we use the collar to represent when she is being fully submissive.

The fact that she has been voluntarily wearing it more has pleased me to no end. This one is made out of standard 6mm jump rings with some gold plated ones in the middle. Once she has completed her training and fully collared i will make her one that is out of silver. Needless to say, it will be allot more expensive, but she is worth it.

I did one a few years back the same as this one, but added a triangle of rings coming down from the sides leaving an open triangle in the middle. It was very nice, maybe i make another one for my next project. Currently i am working on a chain-mail and lace thong for her, but we will have to see how it comes out.

Daes
10-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Oo how fun.

My dream collar would be.. dark brown leather, old silver buckle to close, adorned with a single pendant, an old fashioned silver heart- not a flat pendant, but one i could roll between my fingers and feel the slight engravements from its design..

Next to the buckle, in tiny script.. "Owned by.."

Mmm I also had the same concept in mind with the collar, and studded with a single but spaced line of diamonds. Yummy.

Pet_Amanda
10-20-2006, 11:16 AM
I do enjoy wearing that collar very much. It means a great deal to me. Especially since my Master made it for me. I take my collar as serious as I do my wedding ring. I could not think of a day that I wouldn't want my Masters collar around my neck.

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 07:21 AM
i wanted to reply to this thread but have no idea what to say. small smile.
I really love the idea of a collar. :hubba: the whole idea really flips my switches.
add in a leash and i'm not sure if i'm master or what as i tend to melt and let go of feelings. :am:

Havensov
11-08-2006, 07:26 AM
I agree with you WolfScout, the site of a sub in nothing but collar and leash, on all fours.... Is a sight to behold. i will admit there have been times that when faced with this site that my whole brain shuts down....

Oh well...

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 07:37 AM
yes it's happened to me a couple times since i came here.
I thought i was at a good site till i was invited here. doh me.
~~
I wish i could place the collar on my Pet. even if only for a moment.
Distance is an issue.

Havensov
11-08-2006, 07:46 AM
Well, USP, a well written note, a web cam, and an imagination will take you far. I have seen lots of ways to have fun with someone from a distance.

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Yes, i'm working on something along those lines soon i hope.

DrkRvn
11-09-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a nice thin black leather collar that I like a lot but what I would really like is something fancy for very formal dressy occasions that is indicative of a collar, like a onyx choker. I think it would be so beautiful and simple.

SheepishJaina
11-09-2006, 11:51 PM
I have thought about what my perfect collar would look like, thin, silver, black, leather, etc etc etc. I'm going the cheesey route tonight, think about this...

Forget what it looks like, forget the subtle nuances of different materials and close your eyes, (not yet silly!) and imagine, kneeling, your head is bowed in your submission to your partner as they come close. A familiar hand brushes gently against your cheek as they reache around your head, drawing the collar closed around your throat. This collar encircles your neck, not too tight, not too loose, just right. You hear the buckle jingle shut, perhaps the snap of a lock for the first time. That collar, in that moment, in all of its glory is the perfect collar.

slaveangel{HM}
11-10-2006, 12:26 AM
My old Master, who I was with for 17 months...gave me instructions and I purchased a collar that was specified by Him. The fun part was that he turned it into a task, it was my looking around at all the jewellary shops to find one that matched his orders.

It was a wonderful experience. That collar lasted for our first year together, then he organised for me to choose my own collar to commemorate our year together...i've worn it ever since...even though I am not with Him anymore.

Since in my line of work I can't show visible signs of my submission, he chose a bracelet as my collar.

The first one was a sterling silver bracelet with His initials on it, and had an encraved heart.

The one I chose for our year together was a sterling silver bracelet that has three diamonds seperated by a silver chain, so it's like 'o' being the diamonds and '=' being the sterling silver chain. ooo=ooo=ooo= nine sets of three diamonds, make up the bracelet.

TomOfSweden
11-29-2006, 09:19 AM
I've come to realise that we need three collars. No collar is always perfect. One big and obvious one used at home or in a place we feel our lifestyle is welcome. One she can sleep in, (I've made sure the big one is too uncomforable for that). And one small discreet one that only is obvious to people who know what to look for. My slave is a pretty high-life bussiness woman so she needs a collar that goes with bussiness clothes and doesn't steal attention away from her message. I've chosen to respect her needs in this respect.

edit: that reminds me. Anybody know where I can buy a rhinestone dog collar? Classy classy sassy sassy and subby subby. something a bit like this.

babygirlblue
11-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Black leather colllar, lined in fur prolly black, small spikes and holes lined up all around, a D ring in the center, and a belt loop to hold it in the back of my neck.

I guess I'm part of the trendy group. I don't know. I actually just enjoy simple things.

I've been pushing my Dom to get me a collar made. He says he alreday has the idea for it but we know people who can actually make it. They're supposed to make me a small ball gag too soon. (I have TMJ - issue in the joints of jaw. I wake up with my jaw dislocated (popped out) several times a week especially when I sleep on one particular side. It hurts to have my mouth stay open wide even with help for even short periods of time. We're aiming for my resting point. :) )

Havensov
12-01-2006, 07:05 AM
BabyGirlBlue- I knew a sub with TMJ as well. She found the simple bite gags worked for her and didn't hurt allowing her to keep it for much longer periods of time.

Also, she had a gag that was thin leather, but had a piece that went into the mouth and held the tongue down. This she could keep in for hours as it didn't keep her mouth open that much at all, it just kept her from using her tongue.

Hope this helps.

Hime
12-12-2006, 03:58 PM
I have been bugging D for one lately. :) I saw one once that was very simple, black leather with a little jingle bell like on a cat's collar. Very cute and not too much hardwear, plus I like the symbolism -- putting a bell on a cat is making the cat dependent on the owner, meaning that the owner both has control over the pet and the responsibility to keep it safe.

Hime
12-12-2006, 03:59 PM
I also really like this one, though:

:)

Sorry Hime, although I know your intent was only to show us a collar you admired, I have had to edit that link out since it goes to a commercial site. cariad.

TomOfSweden
12-13-2006, 03:17 AM
This is going to be the only clothes my slave wears at home from now on. I just picked it up from the leather store today. Simple and practical. It's very soft on the inside. She will sleep in it so it had to be very functional. I'm going to attach a metal leash so I can chain her to stuff or just walk around with her.

jenni169
05-30-2008, 09:59 PM
That makes me horny and i'm only reading it!
J

This is going to be the only clothes my slave wears at home from now on. I just picked it up from the leather store today. Simple and practical. It's very soft on the inside. She will sleep in it so it had to be very functional. I'm going to attach a metal leash so I can chain her to stuff or just walk around with her.

Guest020109
06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
These two are my top choices for collars i would love to earn. I would wear either one in public, and the collar i would wear in private is completely up to my master.

The website i got these from were

http://www.bondagecollars.com/mainpage.htm

Lamb2005
06-06-2008, 10:41 AM
I hadn't given much thought to the idea of a collar until Hiro mentioned the possibility to me a few weeks ago. He wants to make something discrete but meaningful. I know that he is playing with the idea of using rope. I'll post a pic when I know what he has decided.

Hiro Protagonist
06-06-2008, 08:42 PM
I hadn't given much thought to the idea of a collar until Hiro mentioned the possibility to me a few weeks ago. He wants to make something discrete but meaningful. I know that he is playing with the idea of using rope. I'll post a pic when I know what he has decided.

There's a pretty big hint posted already in another thread. I've picked the fiber, I just need the perfect color.

Be patient dear.... ;)

Willsubmit2
06-08-2008, 05:19 PM
My Dom has given me two different collars so far that we've known each other over the last ten months...the first is crystal studded around the front half, leather and about one inch high, the other is braded leather with sterling metal stations and a short chain at the end....this is more of a collar/leash combination...this is brown/silver and hand made....he's gotten me a third collar he's going to give me when he arrives to move in next week (6/19/08)...which Im very excited about....

Arria
06-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Thick black leather with a steel core, locked in a way that does not allow its removal without getting rid of my head first...

denuseri
06-09-2008, 12:44 PM
sweet Arria just sweet, gotta love those kinda collars

dog25
06-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Hi would you please help me if you can.I need help to find a dominant lady. :bondage:one which i dont want to be but will be if im not kept on a short leash please wb if you can help dog25 xxxxx tnx.

dog25
06-11-2008, 08:48 AM
please get intouch at at Acorr@mymeteor.ie tnx.dog25.xxxxxxx

gemmy
06-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi would you please help me if you can.I need help to find a dominant lady. :bondage:one which i dont want to be but will be if im not kept on a short leash please wb if you can help dog25 xxxxx tnx.

You seem to have posted in the wrong area dog and should put this in the Personals section to get a more effective response :)

stripedangel
06-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Ok, here ya go, here's mine, i have one for summer and one for winter at this pont. Winter is more dressy (and pretty well worn lol now looking at it), and i like the humble look and feel of the summer one. They basically match whatever i wish to wear.

The summer one is of course what i'm wearing now...

And with some editing, i've gone ahead and posted em to my album, just figured out how to do that and make it less of a job for the mods.

You can see them there!

babypup
06-11-2008, 02:02 PM
stripey i love you're winter collar , i'm jealous

i dont have an actual collar
but i have a chain that i double around my neck
and it still holds the same meaning, its just not as obvious

TomOfSweden
06-11-2008, 10:33 PM
My Dom has given me two different collars so far that we've known each other over the last ten months...the first is crystal studded around the front half, leather and about one inch high, the other is braded leather with sterling metal stations and a short chain at the end....this is more of a collar/leash combination...this is brown/silver and hand made....he's gotten me a third collar he's going to give me when he arrives to move in next week (6/19/08)...which Im very excited about....

Could you take pictures of them and show me. I'm very curious how they look. It would be helpful. Since I'm looking for something classy to wear for BDSM-parties. It should be as obvious as possible, but pretty and not necessarily comfortable.

Willsubmit2
07-06-2008, 03:04 PM
I have three collars...the first is for when my Shifu and I "play". This one is thick, black and crystal studded. The second is for general public and hand made. this one is metal flower motif stations with braded leather and a small chain at the end. My last collar is for special occasions. This one is a medium link chain with charms haning from the loop. It is adjustable...and on the end are two basket textured "locks".

DiablosPet
07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
My collar is just a simple dog collar I picked up at a local Pet Store I use to work at.. and I wouldn't change a thing about it <3

-DP

Seri
07-28-2008, 10:30 AM
As for my collar, I'd enjoy some thing simple, made from black leather with a sheepskin lining, as for decoration, a simple clasp and silver O-ring would be nice for me. Subtle, yet effective.

shayna{L_D}
07-28-2008, 10:44 AM
SBBE: i really liked both your collars...

as for mine.. i would love just a plain one with an O ring in the front and a lock in the back, until it came time for a premanate one, He should know me well enough and or if he didnt ask questions as to what i would like. Something i could wear everyday, all the time, and everytime i see it, or touch it i would know i was His and His only.

just for now that is just a dream..

Flaming_Redhead
07-30-2008, 02:18 PM
If I could choose my own collar, it would be a substantial piece of jewelry that not only took my breath away but everyone else's and was durable enough to wear daily, perhaps a necklace with my birthstone and Daddy's alternating all the way around it like a tennis bracelet. My birthstone is emerald, and his is amethyst. Instead of gemstones, it could be an omega necklace with a pendant which might be a unicorn since he collects them and uses one as his business logo or a Chinese dragon since we were both born in the year of the dragon.

However, I'm quite sure I'd be happy with whatever Daddy picked for me.

HisKitty
08-01-2008, 11:40 PM
After some appropriately adorable pleading, Master allowed me to post this pic of my in my collar (which I am in love with.)

We prefer lighter-colored, more feminine collars. Mine is a soft white leather with a D-Ring in the front (perfect for attaching my cute little pink leash to ;)) and a locking bucking on the side. I like it on the side because it's very visible ^_^ I prefer the collar with the lock in, but Master is so far away at the moment and I only wear the lock when we're together :(

I couldn't get any of the attachments to work >_< Here's a direct link:

Guest110808
10-01-2008, 08:48 PM
smiles..the "perfect collar" ..the perfect collar will be the "Eternity Collar" my Master places on me in Oct. Perfect because it has come from HIM and it symbolizes that i Belong Only to Him i will be treasured as HIS most prized possession. Binding my service and commitment to HIM and HE to me.It will tell the world i am HIS. i also have a beautiful collar for play..a leather collar that reads.."pet slut" with a beautiful stone on each side of the word..

star_sparkle
10-02-2008, 12:19 AM
my perfect collar is the one we made together. just some pretty beads that i can wear everyday. and a heart clasp that shows me his love.
unless of course i could get away with wearing pretty emerald rhinestones on black leather, the rhinestones spelling out "His slave" and a pretty heart lock. :)

LilJennyLynn
10-02-2008, 09:53 AM
The Perfect Collar for me is the one I have! It was just put on 3 days ago and I have been in a state of total bliss since then. It's simple, comforatable and I can sleep in it. Everytime he tugs the leash thats attached to it I nearly lose my mind I get so wet.
We are in the market for a nice choker to wear in public. In the meantime I have to hang up my Collar on my rear view mirror when I leave the house.
It's raised some eyebrows to say the least. I have a neck fetish, and LOVE when he grabs my throat. Now it feels like his hand is around it at all times. Sweet sweet happiness.

SirsCatsneaky
10-02-2008, 02:50 PM
This is the one I have. I love it dearly! It's a steel turian style collar from house of collars. It locks with an allen wrench so it can't come off unless I am instructed to do so. I love when people know what it is. It makes me feel naughty. But, on the other end of the spectrum, I'm glad it's not more obvious since I am a full time student and retail manager. The only thing irritating about it is that it's quite uncomfortable to sleep in. I have to sleep in it for punishment sometimes. I wouldn't mind a leather collar to wear in bed. :)
Oh, it has an attachable d and o ring when we need it :D

http://www.houseofcollars.com/viart/product_details.php?category_id=0&item_id=147

icey
10-06-2008, 02:18 PM
yours is very similar to mine,mine is a pin and allen key lock too and is padlocked http://www.dreamstrike.com/bazaar/collarVII.html

and i have the bracelets and ankle shackles to match ...im a very lucky girl :)
http://www.dreamstrike.com/bazaar/shacklemain.html

SUBtly_shy
10-18-2008, 10:27 PM
I get my collar on the 7 of November.... I'm just about to come out of my seat I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh to have physical proof that I can touch and feel that tells me I belong to him and that he is MY master mmmmm :D
I hope you all enjoy the pic mine will be in the silver color
http://www.sblades.com/ID-L30.php?ProductImage=stlacecls.jpg

Ex.Ballad
10-18-2008, 11:35 PM
edit: that reminds me. Anybody know where I can buy a rhinestone dog collar? Classy classy sassy sassy and subby subby. something a bit like this.

i know exactly where you can get fancy dog collars! first go to trixieandpeanut.com, and if that doesn't work try hautedogboutique.com, or
thepamperedpup.com

....i, um... i grew up in los angeles.

my perfect collar would be thicker material, fatter, rounder hardware, big o-ring. i'd be over the moon if it were *convincing* faux leather, but i'd be just as happy with repurposed/recycled leather. i prefer natural or unusual color choices and textures, and i love brass. since we're talking about it, does anyone have any links to sites that produce collars, etc., that are typically not black, or not leather, or (be still my beating heart) both?

i recently had this one made for me; someone was selling it as a dog collar and i asked if they could resize it from 17 inches to 12 for "um... my... much smaller dog..." It's pretty close to my perfect collar: distressed, big hardware with curvy lines, natural colors, brass metal. i've sort of gone off black and silver; i guess since i was little miss goth girl in high school and we all wore this (part of the uniform, dontchaknow), it doesn't have the same impact on me now :(

SirsCatsneaky
11-04-2008, 08:03 AM
and i have the bracelets and ankle shackles to match ...im a very lucky girl :)

I want some of those SO bad! Maybe master will get them for me for Christmas :)

Laila
11-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Aw all these are such pretty suggestions!

My Master gave me an anklet to wear all the time and I have a small lacy ribbon for my neck for sometimes use... But we want to exchange that with something nicer some time.
I love my anklet because it jingles when I walk - especially if I am wearing nylons or no socks - its a nice sound and it reminds me of my wonderful Master. :)

But my ideal collar - well I haven't seen it yet, it depends. I'd love to wear a leather play collar some time but for normal life I wouldn't want something too obvious.

pazyamor
11-05-2008, 12:20 AM
aw man, i had all these links set up but i can't send em till i make 15 posts or more.

i just have one word to say.

TIFFANYS.

jezabel
11-05-2008, 10:21 AM
aw man, i had all these links set up but i can't send em till i make 15 posts or more.

i just have one word to say.

TIFFANYS.

OMG....see what u mean, ive seen the one i want lol, doubt ill ever get it tho, bit expensive lol

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=21576212&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+43-c+287465-r+201323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Skyybird
11-05-2008, 01:38 PM
OMG....see what u mean, ive seen the one i want lol, doubt ill ever get it tho, bit expensive lol

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=21576212&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+43-c+287465-r+201323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Put it on your christmas list honey....If you've been a good girl Father Christmas might reward you! ;)

jezabel
11-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Put it on your christmas list honey....If you've been a good girl Father Christmas might reward you! ;)

unfortunately my sparkly friend i could never be THAT good lmao

sinderella
11-08-2008, 09:18 PM

it would be plain black leather with no decoration on it except a sterling silver ring in the front.

TwstdKittie
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
My collar was actually just a friendly birthday present from a very good friend of mine. It's handmade chainmail, copper and coathanger steel with a big circle in the front (it's actually a hard drive ring.) I made a chainmail leash to attach to the big ring, and I added an attachment to the leash so I can wear it on my wrist when my man isn't around.

subkitty8
11-17-2008, 02:10 AM
my collar would be pink with a black inside with a ring on it so my master came put a leash

hislilslut2008
11-21-2008, 08:17 PM
My Master actually is letting me design my eternaty collar,
there is two versions:
(1) black leather with purple and green stiching a single d ring in the center and the lock on the back is in a heart shape.
(2) black leather with blood red hearts cut into it, a d ring in the front and buckle in back is silver

DaddysBadPrincess
12-01-2008, 11:21 PM
i, actually purchased my own collar, then the working heart shaped steel padlock, before i met DaddyJim... knowing intuitively that He would arrive in my life soon! i can be seen wearing the pink one in my profile avatar, and also own the same one in blue. (Found them all on e-bay) They are both very soft leather with the perfect mixture of rhinestone and spiked studs; they speak to my inner nature- bad princess. The padlock heart shows that i am Daddys only. i pray that Daddy will someday take me out to purchase the collar He wishes for me to wear...

HisKitty
12-02-2008, 12:12 AM
I totally LOVE the two collars my Master and I have designed together.

The mint collar actually has white stitching now. It was an error by the creators, but their customer service is crazy good and they fixed it pronto. This one is my everyday collar. The spacer ring is gorgeous and classy looking, and it's not a very obvious collar. I feel completely comfortable wearing it in public.
link: http://collarfactory.com/images/made/1008/2324.jpg
(because this is the first time I've attempted to attach pics and who knows xD)

The pink collar... was a total splurge on my behalf. I saw the crazy leopard faux fur lining and I just had to have it all of a sudden xD It says "snuggle kitty" which is one of my Master's adorable pet names for me =^_^=. It's not really designed for public wear... it's got a great soft, furry lining, and makes me feel all warm and cozy. I wear it almost all the time in my apartment, and have been known to sneak out to the library in it, especially when it matches my outfit, it's just too adorable.
link: http://collarfactory.com/images/made/1108/2515.jpg

My plans for my next collar are as follows (I'm a total addict, for the record):
13" long, 2.25" wide (for a warmer neck!), black faux fur on the inside lining, bottom layer outer lining black faux fur, top strap midnight purple. The thought is that it will kind of look like a big warm furry thing around my neck, with a leather strap on top, and I'll be wearing the buckle in the front, as a sort of decorative piece... I included the generated image by the customizer on CollarFactory.com
link: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/szpkell/furrywamrcollaridea-1.png

I love collars... I don't think I have a dream one xD How would I choose! Master and I will probably design them for all kinds of fun occassions >_>

DaddysBadPrincess
12-02-2008, 06:19 PM
to kellypet...thank you for the link and information you posted above for the collar factory! i visited and have designed a beautiful collar for myself based on what i know Daddy likes. After showing it to Him, He was so pleased He said i shall have it! i pray He will visit the site again later and design one for me Himself, as well! Thank you, again!

HisKitty
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Christmas is cominggggggggg! It's a fantastic site... but careful you don't become addicted xD I am >_>

n4trbl
12-02-2008, 09:53 PM
my collar would have to be something that the vanilla world would not understand. i love the idea of both his and my birthstone. maybe a necklace with a twisted style that would symbolize my life as being twisted before i met him and then straightened when i met him. hmmm? whatever as long as i belong to him!!!!! i think it is more important to be special to him and me!
[

=His_pita;68279]I happen disagree with being happy with whatever collar my Master gives me. I wouldn't be happy with just any type of collar at all. To me the Collar is incredibly important, symbolic, and a reflection of life together as Master/slave or Dominant/submissive.

I want something that is beautiful and uniquely mine. Not something you can get off any BDSM jewelry site. I am very fortunate that my Dom knows me very well and knows how fussy I can be. He is just as meticulous on the selection of our permanent collar. Which is fun for us and can cause some anxiety as you can imagine. :D

When we have been together for one year, we will have a collaring ceremony and I will receive my permanent collar. We are leaning heavily towards something that is two toned with gold and either silver, white gold or titanium. I love the idea of having his birthstone, which is an emerald, and perhaps mine which is an aquamarine. I think the two colors would look great together. I love the idea of having a heart shaped lock on it. All I know is that it has to be something that we both love and will want to have around my neck for years and years to come. Like a wedding ring, it symbolizes our forever commitment to each other.

arwcuw, you mentioned liking the idea of wearing your Master's old belt for a collar. My Joe used one of his old favorite belts to make my training collar. It is very special to me since it was something he really liked. The rest of the belt is used as a strap which is lots of fun!

Here is a pic of both my collars. The silver one is the one I wear during the day and out in public. It will be replaced at the end of the year.[/QUOTE]