PDA

View Full Version : Don't try this at home, but if you do, let me know what happens.

Domination King
06-14-2006, 08:22 PM
The most brutal and extreme breast torture ideas occasionally float into my head, and thus I wished to share the latest treasure with you all. This would most likely have to be preformed on two rather large, round and firm breasts. A metal corkscrew driven into the top of the nipple and twisted down until it imbedded into the breast meat. Both breasts get this severely agonizing treatment. The subject is then hung from the ends of the screws, and suspended. Weights are attached to see how long until the screws start to forceably rip from her breasts. This would probably be fatal, so I don't suggest you try it, unless of course you have a death wish. In anycase this sexual fantasy is one I've been mulling over for the past few days. Comments are welcome and encouraged.

Regards
D.K.

Warbaby1943
06-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Ouch!!!!

submissivewife
06-14-2006, 09:05 PM
Ouch!!!!

To say the VERY least!

Warbaby1943
06-14-2006, 09:12 PM
To say the VERY least!
I know. It hurts looking at it. But it also looks very tempting.:supercool

Domination King
06-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Yes, I'd imagine it would be excruciating beyond all human reason. Anyone willing to try, I'd strongly question their will to live, and their sanity. Because something would be wrong with at least one of those topics. Though like I said, it's a fantasy, something I'd never do to a person in real life.

Regards,
D.K.

Silke
06-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Somehow this fantasy in combination with the sig line makes me nervous...*gulps*

Warbaby1943
06-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Yes, I'd imagine it would be excruciating beyond all human reason. Anyone willing to try, I'd strongly question their will to live, and their sanity. Regards,
D.K.
If you get takers, please take pictures and post them. I think we will be looking for the pictures for a long time to come, but again, it does sound interesting and very painful.:marvin:

GarrickBailley
06-16-2006, 04:01 PM
I don't see why it would be fatal..

it would ruin a nice pair of breasts, and there would be alot of blood loss, but otherwise that's about it. The only way it would be fatal is if there is too much blood lost.

gagged_Louise
06-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Maybe not fatal, but I'd hazard it could affect your breathing a lot if you're hanging like that and the whole weight of the body (or most of it) is on those reddened, blooded breasts. To say the least it might be a long time before the sub recovered.

"His flesh felt tough on my teeth, says Armin, still incensed at the fact that Bernd- Jurgen tricked him about his real age" (from a newspaper article a week after German cannibal Armin Meiwes had been arrested). The guy had explicitly put an ad for "men up to 30 who wish to get eaten" but Bernd-Jurgen B. who responded was in fact around forty.. :-)