PDA

View Full Version : A question for the Mistresses from a newbie sub

Dianna_Fun_Lover
06-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Greetings, Mistresses!

I am a newbie sub: only recently I began to explore BDSM play and the lifestyle. The internet has been a good resource for tips (like always discuss limits first) and definitions. But I had a question I thought I might pose to you all, since I am looking for a Mistress:

Since I currently live just west of nowhere, there is no BDSM community and very few people I'm attracted to for that matter... So being the nerd girl I am, I decided to seek out BDSM communities on the internet. Now, here is my question: Are there many (or any) Mistresses that do online-only BDSM play and talk? (Chatting, e-mail, etc.) I don't have a web-cam (blame by tiny paycheck for that), which might be a problem too.

All right, thanks for reading my post. I eagerly await your responses!

wingsofanangel
06-14-2006, 09:55 PM
there is a personals section on the boards.. you might find a lovely Domme there. Just make sure to get to know the person and trust them before giving out to much info. There are creepy people out there. I am sure there is someone willing to do just some on-line fun though. May all your wicked little dreams come true.

Anya