PDA

View Full Version : Displayed in Public

soccer_lax_gal
06-14-2006, 10:08 PM
It has always been a fantasy of mine to be displayed naked in public, probablly at an auction. Just thought I'd share :)

Ozme52
06-15-2006, 12:22 AM
I remember when I first saw you there. One among many hopefuls who had been accepted for this years auctions.

You were kneeling on a square marble pedestal, legs shackled to the plinth, knees spread, your torso pulled back, your sex spread for one and all to see... and if we chose... to check for tightness and that ineffable quality of heat.

chattel69
06-16-2006, 04:01 PM
This is a fantasy of mine as well...

Warbaby1943
06-17-2006, 05:34 AM
It has always been a fantasy of mine to be displayed naked in public, probablly at an auction. Just thought I'd share :)
I hope some day you can live it out. :exellent1

gagged_Louise
06-17-2006, 05:56 AM
I recall when I was a kid, seeing a glossy coloured cover of Sergeanne Golon's Angélique - The Slave Market where this intrepid lady is actually sold as a slave at Casablanca or some other North African town. On the cover she had her hands chained together in front of her, neck craning, face tilted toward the reader and she's leaning backward in a pose both sensuous and submissive (a bit like Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour, though not nude I think).
The book has a very nice description of how she is brought to her knees by being shut with an angry cat in a pitch-dark room, and of her despair when she learns she's going to be exposed and sold (unfortunately, she's soon bought free)

Misato36
06-29-2006, 09:13 PM
I remember when I first saw you there. One among many hopefuls who had been accepted for this years auctions.

You were kneeling on a square marble pedestal, legs shackled to the plinth, knees spread, your torso pulled back, your sex spread for one and all to see... and if we chose... to check for tightness and that ineffable quality of heat.

I really enjoyed the imagery. It makes me think of my own fantasies similar to your scenario. Thank you for the thoughts.

Ozme52
06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Thanx misato,

I was momentarily inspired. LOL

soccer_lax_gal
06-30-2006, 07:03 PM

I would also like to thank you for th imagry. Very nice:)

Ozme52
07-04-2006, 09:19 PM
I hope you enjoyed it.

Simplonrider
09-06-2006, 10:58 PM
This is a very nice fantasy, you are right. To be displayed in public, naked or dressed in clothes designed to present your body instead of hiding something is one of my favourite fantasies, too. The fact that you have to present your body to strangers, so that they can fiew and touch you wherever they like and the humilitation when they discuss your body and the fun they might have with you.
In fact this is something which has to be described in a story, don´t you think?

pttwyn
09-10-2006, 09:25 PM
I've had a similar fantasy, I would have my slavegirl on a leash. She would have to be naked {of course} wearing very high heels and a thick leather collar. I would lead her down the sidewalk saying hello to people we encountered, some would stop and speak with me while she waited patiently. I would gently stroke her head and face while we strolled casually.

Ozme52
09-10-2006, 11:11 PM
I owe the lacrosse lady a story.... and it's overdue....

Maybe I should strip her and punish her in public... that would be a fitting punishment.

slaveanita
09-16-2006, 03:50 PM
gagged_Louise On the cover she had her hands chained together in front of her, neck craning, face tilted toward the reader and she's leaning backward in a pose both sensuous and submissive (a bit like Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour, though not nude I think).

Oh, thats beautifully written!

A forced display of oneself, spread out for anyone to see. I like the dehumanizing idea of the market too.

CitizenCane
09-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Ah, how degrading, how demeaning, how delicious.
Cane

Sir Phallus
09-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Trussed up on a bench, bum exposed and raised, a sticker on her left bum cheek has her price. She is one of many products on display at the Slave Emporium.

Customers are allowed to try before they buy, and her holes are stuffed to insure no one tries to claim "freebies".

There are many customers, a large black man examines a petite bound white blonde girl, a woman examines a set of trussed up teenage girls, deciding on which to buy as a birthday present for her son.

gagged_Louise
10-05-2006, 08:17 PM
On a side note, I remember reading this in a local news story as H&M gave away used posters of the famous Anna Nicole Smith campaign in the mid-90s. There had been no advance ads at all but somehow the grapevine had spread that the posters would be auctioned at a warehouse in the local harbour:

"Two hundred men are standing in the frosty winter morning, intoning like a shanty "Torselette! Torselette! We want the torselette!"

-refering to the most famous pic, the one where she's lying on her back, facing us and legs stretched up (it's easy to fill this in with something if you're that way inclined). I don't think they'll be selling off Madonna posters this time aroound...

BorderCollie
10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
I've had a similar fantasy, I would have my slavegirl on a leash. She would have to be naked {of course} wearing very high heels and a thick leather collar. I would lead her down the sidewalk saying hello to people we encountered, some would stop and speak with me while she waited patiently. I would gently stroke her head and face while we strolled casually.

I'd like to walk my sub into a BDSM party one night dressed as above!Only with crotch rope, crotchless panty hose, blindfolded & gagged.

gagged_Louise
10-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Yes, yes: I've grown wet on fantasies of going to some hardcore synth/goth show dressed in a short, open-cut tinted leather jacket, dark t-shirt, blue lipstick and flashy panties and with my hands in steel cuffs on my back, a crotch-rope to the front and a dog-leash to my neck, led by a Master. He'd take care of the tickets and so on and once we'd get in, at some moment, he might choose to put a bit gag on me and leave it in for a while. :D

(both goth and synth/body communities borrow heavily from S/M fashion while most of the people are not, of course, into BDSM in any real sense)

Polish_girl
10-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Yes, yes: I've grown wet on fantasies of going to some hardcore synth/goth show dressed in a short, open-cut tinted leather jacket, dark t-shirt, blue lipstick and flashy panties and with my hands in steel cuffs on my back, a crotch-rope to the front and a dog-leash to my neck, led by a Master. He'd take care of the tickets and so on and once we'd get in, at some moment, he might choose to put a bit gag on me and leave it in for a while. :D

(both goth and synth/body communities borrow heavily from S/M fashion while most of the people are not, of course, into BDSM in any real sense)

that sounds pretty hot being even worse if you knew people who knew you but never your tendencies would be there

gagged_Louise
10-10-2006, 05:04 AM
You mean it would be even hotter, I guess? "That you,Louise? Hey..." "Mmmghf!!"

subboyy
11-08-2006, 12:01 PM
I like this one to... One on one 'sessions' can get old. I am sub and something I have not done yet is serve more then one person at the same time. anything to make it more public. A bdsm parade or some type of gathering would be fun to go to and be on public display but events like this are never held anywhere near where I live.

ElectricBadger
11-08-2006, 09:09 PM
A bdsm parade or some type of gathering would be fun to go to and be on public display but events like this are never held anywhere near where I live.

Road trip!!!!

Ozme52
11-08-2006, 10:02 PM
I love road trips....

The Master
11-23-2006, 09:25 AM
I've always loved the thought of having a slave that stayed naked almost 24/7. It mattered not if my or her own friends came to visit for she would not be permitted to wear any clothing or hide what or who she is. It's erotic to think how she would be shown and displayed, how they might look at her, stare at her body taking in the sight even if they blushed and turned red. Her fullfilling her task and being there to be seen by all would make me proud of her and in turn incite a fire within me that would need to be sated with her body.

orchid
11-23-2006, 06:32 PM
mmmmmmm