PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Hooker

Slave_Debbie
06-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Nashville Hooker

As Debbie prepared for work that evening she thought of why she had come to Nashville. It certainly was not to be a hooker she thought as she pulled on her short pvc skirt and zipped fastened her matching low cut bustier. She pulled on her fishnet hose and slipped her feet into her 4 inch heels. She looked in the mirror before leaving. Well another night working Dickerson Road. Hopefully this one would be profitable she thought.

Debbie walked up and down her section of the street. There were several other hookers working the area tonight. She wondered how many of them had come to Nashville with the dream to get into the music business. She walked past the No tell motels that could be found up and down the street. She went into a convenience market to try and get a drink but the clerk turned her away saying we don’t serve your kind in here. “Fine by me” she said as she walked out of the run down store shaking her ass as she walked. Letting him know just what he was missing. She so loved teasing men that way.

The night was certainly starting out slow. It had been hot and humid all day but Debbie needed the money. Rent in Nashville did not come cheap. Just then a big red Cadillac convertible pulled up and the window went down. Debbie walked over to the car and bent down to talk. Her large breasts almost falling out of the top. “What’s your pleasure?” she asks the couple in the big fancy car. The woman answers “We will give you ten thousand dollars for the night and you can find out” Debbie did not have to even think about it. “Lady you got yourself a deal”

Debbie got into the car with the couple and they pulled away from the curb. The man was in his forties perhaps fifties and had salt and pepper hair. He had a very muscular build and looked to be of hispanic decent. He was definitely very handsome. The woman somewhat younger than the man maybe upper thirties to about forty had black hair and from what she had seen before she got in the car very intense and big beautiful blue eyes. She also had very large breasts which were busting out of the tight business suit she was wearing.

Debbie watched out the window as they drove down the road. They were not going to one of the nearby hotels. She knew that they were heading towards the Green Hills area of Nashville one of the fancy, expensive neighborhoods. An area where there were no hookers walking the streets. The majority of the homes in the area were owned by Lawyers, Doctors, and the music industry people in the area. They were multi million dollar homes with servant’s quarters and high tech security. The type of neighborhood Debbie could only dream of living in.

They turned into a long driveway and stopped at a gate. The man punched in a code and the gates opened. They drove down the driveway finally getting to the enormous house. It was a very large and beautiful house. It was white with a wrap around porch and a three car garage.
There were lovely manicured lawns and fragrant roses were in bloom. The house was also very well secluded from any neighbors or passers by.
The man helped her out of the car and told her to strip. She looked at him with a questioning look. “Did I stutter? I said strip. Do it NOW!” Debbie decided to do as she was told. She immediately began removing her clothes. The man and woman watched as she removed her top and then let her skirt drop. They seemed very happy to see she was not wearing a bra or panties. There eyes did not remove their gaze as she slipped out of her shoes and removed her fish nets. The woman was practically drooling when she saw her shaved pussy. She looked as if she wanted to throw her down right then and there and eat her hot little pussy.

The man attached a collar around Debbie’s neck and she was startled.. He then attached a leash to the o ring on her collar. The woman put cuffs around her wrists and ankles “You will get used to this because this is ALL the clothing you will wear while you are here” said the man. “You will also be expected to obey both of us, is that understood bitch?” Debbie nodded her head. I can’t hear a head shake little cunt, speak up. “Y-yes Sir” she replied. Very good slut” He then turned to the woman and said Karen it looks like we have us a great little play toy here why don’t we take her inside so we can begin enjoying her.”

When they got to the door he opened it and told Debbie to get down on her hands and knees. “You are going to crawl like a good little pet.” he commanded. Debbie obeyed and got down on all fours onto the cold marble floor. She crawled behind the man as he led her through the foyer. The woman’s heels clicked as she walked along beside her. The house was decorated in Victorian style with very expensive antiques. There were elaborate chandeliers hanging in each room. Debbie wondered why such well to do people would come looking for a common street walker like her.

They led her into a room that was pitch black. It took awhile for her eyes to adjust. When her eyes finally got used to the darkness she saw a room unlike any she had seen. On one side of the room there was a king size four post bed that looked to be made of a very sturdy metal. On the walls were candles that cast a soft glow over the room when they lit them. On the other side of the room there was a different kind of furniture. In one corner was a St Andrews cross, in another area there was a spanking bench with chains for attaching to cuffs. On the walls was an assortment of paddles, floggers, leather straps, and whips, including a single tail As Debbie continued to kneel in the room she inhaled the smell of the leather. To Debbie the smell of leather was intoxicating.

The man led Debbie over to the spanking bench and helped her up onto it. He positioned her so that her ass was high in the air and her pussy was also exposed. Her mouth was also accessible for use. He then secured her cuffs to the chains. Debbie felt as a slight tremble of fear went through her body. She was helpless. She had only fantasized about being in this situation before and now here she was bound and helpless with two strangers.

“You belong to us slut.” the man said. You will do WHAT we say, WHEN we say and HOW we say or you will be punished. You will refer to me as Master and to my lovely partner as Mistress. Is that understood slave?” He asked. “Yes Master.” Debbie replied nervously. “Very good” he said as he walked over to the wall and selected a paddle. He walked over behind Debbie and ran the paddle over her lily white ass. “I think our little slut needs to be blindfolded, Karen would you take care of that?” Karen quickly produced a blindfold and placed it over Debbie’s eyes and her world went dark. Debbie could now only imagine what they were doing. Her body trembled with the excitement and vulnerability that she felt.

She heard the man speak “You are our little fuck toy, our own little whore and we are going to make use of every hole of yours while you are here. Some of it you may enjoy some of it you may not but it is for OUR pleasure.” The man laughed a sort of evil laugh that sent a chill through Debbie’s spine. He then thrust a finger into Debbie’s tight ass hole and she winced with pain. She was not used to anal. “Ah it seems we have a virginal ass here my love. I am going to enjoy taking her tight little hole. “ with that he quickly removed his dress slacks and placed them over a chair, he pulled his polo shirt off and placed it with his pants.

He then went back behind Debbie and stuck three fingers in her soaking wet pussy. “Oh such a little cunt whore you are. I am going to enjoy fucking you. And you will enjoy deep throating me as well as pleasuring my lovely partner.” The man said as he chuckled. He then took his swollen cock and thrust it deep inside her pussy. He took the paddle in one hand and grabbed her hair with the other. He smacked her hard on the ass while pulling her hair. Debbie let out a loud moan. He continued pumping her hard and smacking her ass. Debbie was on the verge of cumming. “Don’t you dare cum yet bitch!” the man shouted.

He then decided it was time to fuck her ass. He removed his hard throbbing cock from her sodden pussy. Since it was already so wet with her juices there was no need for lube he decided. Debbie felt him as he placed his cock at the entrance of her anus and then pushed his thick manhood firmly in. Debbie gasped as he entered her. It felt like he was busting her in two. While he was pumping her he told Karen to undress and have Debbie eat her pussy. Karen got up from the chair she had been watching and masturbating from and quickly removed her clothing.

Her large breasts had looked like they had been stuffed into her top. The nipples were large and very perky. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. She went over to the bench and got right in front of Debbie’s mouth. She grabbed her head and pushed her face into her damp snatch. “Eat me good BITCH!” she ordered. Debbie began eagerly eating the woman’s pussy flicking her tongue over her clit and fucking her with her tongue. The man continued fucking her ass and Debbie was moaning. It no longer hurt like it had when he first penetrated her. She was actually somewhat enjoying it now. Karen moaned loudly as Debbie went at her cunt like a good little whore. She grabbed Debbie’s hair and thrust her pussy further into Debbie’s face. Debbie could tell she was ready to cum so she went after her clit flicking it and sucking on it. Finally the woman screamed and her body trembled as she climaxed.

The man was enjoying fucking her ass hole and she seemed to be adjusting to his size well. He pumped her harder He was close to cumming but did not want to cum in her ass. At least not this time. He pulled his swollen cock from her ass and went around to her mouth. He shoved his cock into her mouth and ordered her to clean it. “It seems like you are a good little pussy eater lets see how good you are at sucking me off.” He said while fucking her mouth. “Oh my you are a good little cock sucker, very enthusiastic one at that.” He commented as he shoved his manhood deeper down her throat almost causing her to gag.

She felt his cock twitch and he exploded in her mouth. “Drink it all slut, every last drop.” he ordered. Debbie drank the cum and sucked every last drop out of him. One thing she liked as much as eating pussy was sucking cock. “Well she is a naughty, nasty little slut don’t you agree Karen?” he asked. “Yes a very nasty little cum drinking whore. Let’s give her a taste of some of our lovely toys we have hanging on the wall.” Karen replied. “Good idea Karen you begin while I watch from over here.” He then sat down in the chair to watch, as Karen whipped and paddled their new toy.

Karen first selected a wooden paddle one about eighteen inches long and five inches wide at the business end. It was black and had holes in it to cut back on the air resistance. Karen ran the paddle across Debbie’s slightly pink ass and Debbie shivered. Karen then raised the paddle and brought it down hard across Debbie’s ass cheeks. SMACK!! Debbie let out a loud squeal, and Karen brought the paddle back down onto Debbie’s cheeks several more times. SMACK!!! SMACK!!!SMACK!!!!!SMACK!!! Debbie was squirming the pain was intense. Her ass felt like it was on fire.

After reddening Debbie’s ass quite nicely with the paddle she switched to a flogger. She dragged the tails gently down Debbie’s back causing a shiver to run up her spine. She then took the flogger and struck her back with it. She flogged Debbie up and down her back and her ass. Debbie was really beginning to enjoy it. Her pussy was growing wetter by the minute. Karen inserted 3 fingers into Debbie’s sopping wet pussy and said to the man what a naughty slut they had found. Karen put the flogger down and then inserted a fourth finger into Debbie’s pussy and then her fifth until her whole fist was inside and she was fist fucking her.

She shoved her fist deep inside Debbie and Debbie was enjoying every minute of it. She pushed back against Mistress Karen’s hand and moved in rhythm. Debbie was so very close to the edge now. She needed to cum and cum hard. She begged Mistress Karen to cum. “Please, please, Mistress I need to cum, please may I cum now?” she pleaded. “Not yet slave.” she answered as she continued fist fucking her. Finally when Debbie did not think she could hang on another minute. Mistress Karen said “OK cum NOW!!” Debbie came so hard she gushed, her body trembled as the orgasm went through her.

They unfastened her restraints and he carried her over to the bed. She was exhausted. She fell asleep and awoke a couple hours later to find both of them sitting on the bed watching her.
“You did very well slut. Here is your money as promised.” Mistress Karen said. “However, we do have a proposition for you. We would like you to stay and be our slave 24/7. Our own personal little slut.” she continued. Debbie thought about it for a moment and then asked. “May I have some time to think it over?” The man gave her a card with there number on it and answered. “Absolutely, we don’t expect you to make this decision hastily.” They then took her back home. She sat on her fire escape for awhile pondering in her mind the choice she had to make. It’s obvious she thought to herself as she looked around her tiny run down apartment.

She saw a roach crawl across the floor. And a hole in the baseboard made by a mouse. She then thought back to the night she had just experienced and how it had been what she always had fantasized about. With that thought she picked up the phone and dialed the number on the card. “Hello? Mistress Karen I have made my choice. I am ready.”

chattel69
06-17-2006, 06:41 AM
nice...wandering minds are the devil's playroom...:D

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Very nice, thanks for entering!

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Smiles, good job.