PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

MarcusD
06-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a bit older than most and have been around the block a few times, but I wear pretty well...
Mostly, I've been in the closet. I love bondage and play as often as I can, but must be discreet. I've been told that I bottom from the top because I like to put my partner into as much ecstasy as I can before she finally has to beg me to stop. I never want to give anyone unintended pain or go (very) far beyond her limits. I am willing to push if it's agreed beforehand, but not unless. Having sid that, the sky's the limit.
I look forward to hearing (reading?) everyone's views on wiitwd.

Blessings,
Marc

Silke
06-17-2006, 08:02 AM
I've been told that I bottom from the top because I like to put my partner into as much ecstasy as I can before she finally has to beg me to stop.

Neat :D.....and I rather love the term 'bottom from the top' *big grin*

:wel to the Forums and thank for the nice intro. I hope you enjoy and have fun around here!! :)

Warbaby1943
06-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a bit older than most and have been around the block a few times, but I wear pretty well...
Marc
Marc,

Hello and welcome. I got you by a little bit in the age department. Hell 59 is a spring chicken to some people I know. :wel

cariad
06-17-2006, 01:32 PM
I've been told that I bottom from the top because I like to put my partner into as much ecstasy as I can before she finally has to beg me to stop.

Don't care what you call that - it sounds good to me!!!! Welcome to this wonderful corner of the internet!

:wel

subdude05
06-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the forums, hope you feel welcome and have fun here

submissivewife
06-17-2006, 07:53 PM
:wel Enjoy!

Aesop
06-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums Marcus. :wel

Tojo
06-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi & welcome Marcus, that's a good way of putting it, 'bottom from the top'

Hope you enjoy it here, thanks for the intro.

Tojo

Aussiegirl1
06-18-2006, 05:05 AM
Wecome Marcus,

I too think that was a great intro. Hope you have lots of fun.

Aussiegirl

maddie
06-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums, MarcusD!

wingsofanangel
06-18-2006, 06:13 PM
Men are like fine wine.

They get better with age...

Welcome to the playground!!! have fun and spank lots!

Anya

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Neat :D.....and I rather love the term 'bottom from the top' *big grin*

:wel to the Forums and thank for the nice intro. I hope you enjoy and have fun around here!! :)

Hiya, Silke...

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm just loving it here. Looking forward to learning and participating.

Hugs,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Marc,

Hello and welcome. I got you by a little bit in the age department. Hell 59 is a spring chicken to some people I know. :wel

Well, lemme put in mah teefs and we'll have a go. LOL Thanks for the great welcome, Warbaby. I feel better already. This looks to be one fine forum.

Regards,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Don't care what you call that - it sounds good to me!!!! Welcome to this wonderful corner of the internet!

:wel
...and what a wonderful corner it is! Thank you for the warm welcome. And I really don't mind bottoming from the top. I'm after my partner's pleasure, anyway. That's where I get my jollies.

Looking forward to participating,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the forums, hope you feel welcome and have fun here

Thank you, very much! And I sure will give you a holler if I get confused (at my age it happens more .... oh yeah, more frequently...Sigh)
Did I mention that I get confused sometimes?

Anyway, thank you for the welcome. Perhaps you will be able to tell me if there's a place where one can post fiction?

Thanks,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 06:04 PM
:wel Enjoy!

Thank you - I will endeavor to do so.

Looking forward to chatting with you,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forums Marcus. :wel
Thanks for the welcome. This looks to be an interesting place.

Regards,
Marc

Silke
06-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Perhaps you will be able to tell me if there's a place where one can post fiction?

well...I'm not subdude obviously, but how about entering your piece of fiction in the story contest that's running right now? I'd love to read some of your writing. :)

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi & welcome Marcus, that's a good way of putting it, 'bottom from the top'

Hope you enjoy it here, thanks for the intro.

Tojo
Howdy, Tojo...

And a big thanks for the warm welcome. I've been looking for somewhere to light and I just may have found it.

Thanks again,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Wecome Marcus,

I too think that was a great intro. Hope you have lots of fun.

Aussiegirl
G'Day, Dearie...

And thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting (electronically) everyone here.

Hugs,
Marc

MarcusD
06-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, MarcusD!
Hello, Maddie...

And thank you for the welcome. Wish I had some choc...do M&M's count? LOL

I hope I'll be here for a while.

Hugs,
Marc