PDA

View Full Version : The meeting

welshwizard
06-17-2006, 01:28 PM
For the third time in as many minutes, Chris sneaked a look at his watch. He’d arrived early – deliberately, so as not to start off in her bad books – and was now willing the minutes to tick by. The motorway service area had been her idea; a neutral venue where either could decide not to go through with the whole idea, but Chris was beginning to feel decidedly uneasy.

He’d been there about 20 minutes and was on his second coffee when Sarah appeared. Initially seeming to ignore him, she went to the restaurant to get a cappuccino and then approached his table.

“Good morning Mistress,” he breathed, “you look just like you do on your webcam.”

She allowed herself a smile. “Thank you slave. Did you think I wasn’t coming?”

It was then he realised that he was blushing. She must have been watching him through the window and seen him continually checking the time.

“No matter, I require a slave who’s punctual and I’d have been disappointed if you’d been late or not shown at all. How have you been?”

So began 15 minutes or so of small talk. They discussed their homes, their lives away from the Internet and even the weather. Chris was starting to feel that Sarah was looking to make her excuses and leave when she handed him a bag.

“Go to the toilet and put these on. From this moment on, you are my slave and will do everything I say. Do you understand?”

Chris gulped; his reply almost a whisper. He stood and headed for the toilet. When he’d reached the privacy of a cubicle, he opened the bag and reached inside. The silky black panties weren’t a surprise, although the little device in black rubber certainly was. Resembling a novelty condom, it entirely covered his cock and balls and a drawstring was pulled tight to fasten it snugly around his genitals. The panties fitted him well, and the familiar feeling as he pulled them up his legs caused his penis to swell in its rubber prison.

“I see the items in the bag have had the desired effect,” smiled Mistress Sarah when he returned to the table. “I knew from our little chats that the knickers would get you aroused, so I thought the cock and ball bag might be handy to stop you making a mess. Give me your male underwear; you won’t be needing them again today.”

Chris handed over his briefs and the pair stood. They walked to the car park in silence, Chris wondering what he’d let himself in for. To his surprise, they walked past his car to the furthest corner of the car park, where Mistress Sarah opened the doors of a small minivan and motioned for him to get in. She climbed into the driver’s seat, started the engine and headed for the motorway.

“We’ll leave your car here and I’ll drop you back at the end of our session. That way, I decide when I’ve had enough fun and if you don’t give me the pleasure I deserve, then it’s a long walk home! Oh, and one other thing. I don’t want you finding your way back to my house without permission, so get into the back and put on the various things you’ll find there.”

With difficulty, Chris climbed over the seats and discovered a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a blanket in the luggage area. He donned the blindfold and, pulling the blanket over himself, clicked the handcuffs into place. The drive to Mistress Sarah’s house must have only taken around 15 minutes, although it could have been 15 hours for all Chris knew. In his blacked out world, he ran through the events that had led up to this meeting….

He’d met Sarah on Yahoo; both were members of a BDSM group, he was sub while she was Domme and so they’d chatted for a while before Sarah had decided he was worthy of being dominated online. Once or twice each week for two or three months, Chris would get an e-mail instructing him to be ready at such-and-such a time, with various items at the ready. His online Mistress would then issue instructions for him to peg his nipples, or to tie up his cock in ways that amused her. He’d eventually be allowed to cum, but only after fairly lengthy periods of torture and sometimes only when Sarah felt her own orgasm approaching. She allowed him to watch her webcam and often dressed in provocative underwear in order to frustrate him. Her favourite was a tartan basque, worn with or without knickers as she chose. This meeting had been her idea – initially, she’d stated that she would only ever dominate him online, but he’d been such a good little slave that she felt it was time for a reward.

The car pulling up jerked Chris’s senses back to the present. The engine was left running, but Chris heard the door opening. A slight pause and the door closed again before the car moved forward. This time when it stopped, the engine was turned off and the door opened again. Another pause, a strange noise and the sound of the boot opening. The blanket was lifted.

“Keep the blindfold on slave,” came Mistress Sarah’s voice. “I’m not quite ready for you to see me just yet. Come along.”

Chris’s legs were stiff from the confinement, yet he dutifully climbed out of the car and allowed himself to be led into the house. The car must have pulled into a garage, or maybe the house was isolated and so there was no risk of the neighbours seeing what was going on…..

Mistress Sarah led him upstairs before taking him into a room and unlocking the handcuffs. “When you take off your blindfold - not yet, though - I want you to undress down to your knickers and put on the items you’ll find I’ve laid out for you. Lie on the bed and wait for me.”

Chris followed her instructions to the letter. His erection had subsided in the car, but the thought of what was likely to happen was starting to stir his cock once again. He thought they’d never meet and that she was happy being his online Mistress, so this session had come completely out of the blue. He was happier than he’d been for months, yet apprehensive at the same time. Their online adventures had proved that Sarah could be a harsh Mistress and Chris hadn’t a clue what lay in store over the coming hours.

After only a few minutes, Sarah entered the room. Dressed in what looked to be a short rubber dress, she moved quickly to secure Chris to the bed. His hands were tied to the headboard, while a spreader bar was produced from under the bed and soon immobilised his lower half. Finally, Sarah opened the wardrobe and took out a small bag.

“Mmmm! You look good all laid out like that slave. I could do absolutely anything I wanted to you, but I have specific plans and there’s something I need to do to you first. Is there anything you want to say before you lose the power of speech?”

“No Mistress, just thank you.”

Sarah smiled as she delved into the bag and produced two items. The first was a black spandex hood, which had an in-built blindfold. This cut off all light from Chris’s eyes, so forcing him to focus on what his Mistress was about to do to him. The second was a rubber penis gag, which quickly found a home in Chris’s mouth through a hole in the spandex.

“I have rather a lot of work for this little chap today,” said Sarah as she rolled the knickers down Chris’s thighs. “But I need him to perform for a little longer than perhaps he’s used to, so I need to get your first orgasm out of the way. Are you ready?”

Chris grunted, the gag restricting his speech. He felt Sarah’s hands caressing his cock to full erection through the rubber sheath, then heard what sounded like the squeak of someone putting on a rubber glove. The shock of cold lubricating gel hitting his anus forced him to suck in his breath, although the shock was soon replaced by Sarah’s probing finger.

With one hand masturbating his cock through the condom and the other working away at his prostate, Chris couldn’t last long. Sure enough, the unmistakeable sensation of orgasm soon washed over him and he juddered as he shot rope after rope of semen into the rubber.

“Very good slave, but I haven’t quite finished. Open wide please!” With that, Chris could feel the condom being removed from his cock. The gag was then taken out and a warm, sticky liquid oozed into his mouth. It had all happened too quickly for Chris to feel any revulsion, but the thought of drinking his own semen still caused a shudder to run down his spine.

As Chris lay in the spandex-enforced blackness, he could hear Sarah moving around the bedroom. His orgasm had been quick – businesslike, even - and he was now sure that it was his Mistress’s turn to obtain pleasure.

“Now slave,” came Sarah’s voice, “aren’t you glad we got that out of the way? You’ll be pleased to know that I’m ready to continue if you are.”

Chris couldn’t help but smile at her comment. He had no say in the day’s events – not that he wanted to influence his Mistress in any way. Their online sessions had given him immense pleasure and he was sure that he’d reach orgasm again before the day was out. Little did he know that Sarah had plans for much more than that!

“Close your eyes. I’m not quite ready for you to see me just yet.”

Chris complied, and was rewarded with the sensation of the hood being removed. It was, though, swiftly replaced with a blindfold; two soft pads on a leather strap, which buckled snugly around his head and cut out the light far more efficiently than the hood. He heard a soft swishing sound and then felt Sarah lifting his head. Something else was put over his nose and mouth; something soft and stretchy, a material that contained the unmistakeable aroma of excited woman. With a slight shiver, he realised that Sarah had taken off her knickers and put them over his face so that his nose could breathe in her scent. His cock, although still recovering from its recent exertions, responded predictably…..

“Good boy,” Sarah laughed. “I thought he’d like that. Now hold still.”

Another smile played around the corners of Chris’s mouth. Strapped down as he was, any movement was all but impossible. He could feel Mistress Sarah’s hands at work around his groin; tying something stretchy around his cock and balls. He wouldn’t know it until much later, but a black stocking was being tied tightly around his genitals, forcing his penis to remain erect but preventing any likelihood of another orgasm before the owner of the stocking was good and ready.

Once the cock and ball bondage was completed to Sarah’s satisfaction, she climbed onto the bed to straddle Chris’s chest. There were one or two more toys she’d need before long, but they were fairly close at hand and in any case she had a more pressing need to attend to first; her orgasm. She’d removed her black panties, in order to help her slave’s cock harden once again, so putting a leg on each side of Chris’s restrained body meant that her open pussy was now pressing on his bare chest. She was more turned on than she had been for months; her Internet slave bound, blindfolded and helpless under her and there was nothing to prevent her from climaxing all day if she wanted to.

Chris was in a similar state. He might not have been able to see what was going on, but he could sense the weight on his chest and was aware that whatever it was had a delightful wetness. The weight soon shifted upwards and the wetness was presented to his face. Even through the knickers, Chris could smell his Mistress’s arousal and attempted to kiss her mound through the material. Abruptly, the weight was removed and Sarah swung her leg away from his face, a movement that dismayed Chris. He thought that he’d displeased his Mistress, although nothing could have been further from the truth at that moment.

Sarah gathered what she needed from the bedside table and remounted the bed. This time, she was facing the foot – Chris’s face now just inches away from her bent knees and his chest, stomach and erect cock all within easy reach. With a smile, Sarah lifted herself up and in one movement, pulled the panties from Chris’s face and replaced them with her pussy. Her slave reacted as she knew he would, instantly kissing and licking her slit as though there were no tomorrow. The morning’s play so far had been a huge turn-on and she knew her first orgasm wasn’t far off, yet there was one more thing to do before she could enjoy that release……

Chris, meanwhile, was in heaven; still barely able to believe that this was happening. As he licked, nibbled and caressed his Mistress’s divine pussy with his tongue, he felt her weight shift slightly. Suddenly, an intense pain shot through his right nipple, followed almost immediately by an identical sensation in his left. He stiffened and yelped in pain – the final piece in the jigsaw his Mistress needed to complete to reach her orgasm!

The clothes pegs weren’t overly severe, yet Sarah knew from experience how much they hurt. Nearing her release, she fastened one to each of her slave’s sensitive nipples and immediately got the reaction she’d been expecting. Rolling her head back, she moaned as the first wave of her orgasm hit; the muffled cry of her slave adding to her excitement. Her knees clamped around Chris’s ears as she pressed her pussy harder onto his face. He continued to lick his Mistress - well aware that failure to do so would result in some form of punishment - and the combination of her excitement, the helpless slave lapping away at her slit and the thought of the pegs ensured that her orgasm went on and on.

When it eventually subsided, she moved with surprising speed. Reaching over, Sarah grabbed a device she’d placed on the bedside table in readiness. Moving back, she lowered the device towards Chris’s face; two rubber cocks back-to-back, one much larger than the other, joined together with a series of straps.

Chris, of course, couldn’t see any of this. He’d been well aware of his Mistress’s climax, but his blacked out world denied him any clue as to what was coming next. The rubber cock entering his mouth was very much like the earlier penis gag, although the straps that circled his head felt a little different. What he hadn’t expected was the weight of his Mistress suddenly pressing the gag deeper into his mouth. It took him a moment or two to realise that the gag was a double-ended affair, and the other end was buried deep inside the pussy he’d been licking just moments earlier!

Still on a high after the events of the previous few minutes, Sarah was already well on the way to orgasm number two. She rocked back and forth, lifting herself on her knees to allow the rubber dildo to slide in and out. Once again, she reached for the bedside table and grabbed an item she’d prepared earlier. This time, however, it was an item geared towards her slave’s pleasure, not hers. Ripping the packet with her teeth, she bent forward to roll the condom down Chris’s prick and then took his rubber-sleeved cock deep into her mouth. Finally, the act of releasing the stocking tied tightly around the base of his cock triggered a sequence of events; Chris moaning behind the gag as he shot his spunk deep into the condom and Sarah screaming as her second orgasm washed over her.

Chris lay still, exhausted after two orgasms in such a short space of time. Sarah had untied him swiftly, but the stiffness in his limbs was still uncomfortable. He could hear Sarah moving around elsewhere in the house, but thought it best to stay where he was until she commanded him to do something else.

“Well slave,” came the sound of his Mistress’s voice from the next room, “You’ve done well so far, but we have a lot more time to kill before I release you. Come here.”

Chris rose from the bed, his legs threatening to give way underneath him. He walked gingerly out onto the landing and turned into the other bedroom. Sitting on the bed, Sarah was fully dressed again. He was still naked, but he made no attempt to cover his nakedness. After all, she’d coaxed him to orgasm twice in less than an hour and so he felt no need to be shy! Sarah patted the bed and so Chris sat down.

“Good boy. I think it’s time we got you dressed – at least for a little while – so I’ve laid out some things for you. I think I’ve got your size worked out okay, but I had to guess one or two things. Put them on for me, there’s a good little slave.”

Chris looked down at the item’s she’d laid out for him. Some were easy to make out, while others were something of a mystery. The suspender belt and stockings went on easily; Chris checking in the mirror that the seams were straight. The panties slid up his legs next and were surprisingly comfortable – his cock and balls were supported nicely by the silky material and there was a satisfying bulge at the front when they were pulled up tight. Next came a pair of wrist cuffs, connected by a short length of chain, while a similar arrangement secured his ankles. To his surprise, Sarah then inserted a gag into his mouth.

“This is to stop you making too much noise, little one. There are a couple more bits and pieces to fit you with and they’re not what you might call comfortable. Brace yourself!”

With that, she produced a pair of nasty-looking clamps and swiftly attached them to his nipples. Chris groaned behind the gag, but his Mistress still had one more item of bondage to add before she was finished. Pushing his panties down to his knees, Sarah rubbed his cock until it began to stir into life once again. Satisfied that her handiwork was having the desired effect, Sarah quickly reached for the final piece in the jigsaw – a small device in rubber she’d seen in a bondage magazine. The “Domina’s Grip” was a fiendish little weapon, which would clamp around a slave’s cock and balls to prevent loss of erection. It was none too comfortable, particularly when tightened, and so the gag had been an essential addition to Chris’s outfit. There was another reason for the gag too, but Chris would find that out soon enough……..

With the “Domina’s Grip” in place, Sarah pulled the silky black knickers back up Chris’s legs. This time, the outline of his cock and balls could clearly be seen under the sheer material and Sarah knew that the sensation would be driving him to distraction. Taking the chain that connected the nipple clamps, Sarah then led her slave downstairs.

“Into the kitchen. You’ll find everything you’ll need to make us some lunch, slave,” said Sarah. “I’m going to get a few things ready for this afternoon, but whatever you do, don’t leave this room!”

Chris nodded, his gag preventing any speech. He found the ingredients Sarah had laid out and quickly set to work making lunch. He could dimly hear his Mistress moving around the house, when the sound of the doorbell cut through his thoughts. His first reaction was to panic, but he forced himself to calm down. After all, it would be just as embarrassing for Sarah to be caught with a near-naked man in her kitchen as it would be for Chris. He strained to hear what was happening and, to his dismay, he was sure he could hear Sarah whispering to another person in the hallway.

Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and Sarah was framed in the doorway. Just behind her stood another woman – a dark-haired, slightly older woman, dressed in a similar style to his Mistress, wearing what looked like a black pvc mini-dress.

“On your knees, slave,” said Sarah, “this is my best friend Jane. I told her all about our online sessions and she couldn’t resist coming over and trying you out. Don’t let me down!”

Chris dropped to his knees in front of the two Mistresses and watched as they sat at the kitchen table and ate the lunch he’d just prepared. To his amazement, Mistress Jane allowed her legs to part slightly, which meant he could see that she wasn’t wearing any underwear! He could feel his cock stiffen at the thought – hardly a coincidence, he thought to himself. Now and again, Mistress Sarah dropped some scraps from her plate onto the floor and Chris quietly ate them. He was dismayed that the lunch he’d made wasn’t for him, but he was only too aware that the newcomer’s arrival meant that the afternoon’s activities would more than make up for the disappointment…..

Once the pair had finished lunch, they ordered Chris back up the stairs and into the bedroom where the morning’s activities had taken place. To his dismay, Sarah left him alone with Mistress Jane and the newcomer proved to be a lot harsher than his “regular” Mistress. She left his panties, stockings and suspender belt and bondage items in place, but spreadeagled him across the bed with straps and proceeded to blindfold and re-gag him. This increased the feeling of isolation he’d started to feel in the kitchen.

For the next five or ten minutes, Mistress Jane played with the helpless slave. For all Chris knew, Mistress Sarah was still in the other room, although of course she could have been standing next to the bed and he’d have been blissfully unaware. Mistress Jane’s fingers were teasing Chris to another erection, although the “Domina’s Grip” was making its restricting presence felt around his genitals.

Once he’d reached full erection, the teasing abruptly stopped. There was a rustling sound, and then Chris could feel his knickers being rolled down his legs. Without warning, a cool shock was applied to his arsehole and Chris realised that Mistress Jane was rubbing gel around his back passage. The squeak of rubber suggested that she was putting on a latex glove and then a probing finger was swiftly inserted into his rear, massaging its way inside him. He shuddered. Where was his beloved Mistress Sarah and why was she allowing her friend to take such liberties with him?

Eventually, Jane stopped her probing, but Chris’s relief was to be short-lived. Her finger was soon replaced by something much larger, which twisted and pushed at his arse. With an inward groan, Chris realised that Jane was inserting a rubber butt plug, which popped home with the slightest hint of pain. After the initial shock subsided, Chris found that he actually quite enjoyed the sensation of being full “back there”. He didn’t have long to enjoy himself too much, though, as his blindfold was swiftly removed as soon as the plug was pushed fully home.

There, in front of him, stood the two Mistresses. To his surprise, both were naked, although Sarah had some kind of contraption strapped around her hips. Jane was grinning – clearly pleased with the way the afternoon was going – and stepped away from Chris’s line of vision briefly. Sarah was rubbing her gorgeous breasts, which further increased Chris’s state of arousal, and allowed her hand to stray towards the triangle of dark hair at the base of her stomach.

Just as her fingers touched the hair, Jane stepped back into view. She now also had straps around the tops of her thighs, but Chris’s gaze was focussed on the object attached to the front of those straps. The rubber dildo bobbed obscenely up and down, and it didn’t take a genius to work out its intended target. Chris had never been fucked in the arse before and the thought frightened him a little. The afternoon’s events, however, were exciting and he knew that he had little say in what would happen anyway. He hoped that his delightful Mistress Sarah wouldn’t allow anything too bad to happen to him.

As it turned out, Chris had been wrong about the dildo’s target – initially, at least. In front of the helpless male, Jane bent Sarah over the end of the bed and proceeded to fuck her. Chris thought he’d explode with frustration, being unable to touch or do anything but writhe around on the bed and struggle against his bonds. After about five minutes of Jane’s sensuous pounding, Sarah threw back her head and screamed as her orgasm hit.

Both women then moved swiftly. Without warning, Chris was swiftly released and re-tied, face down across the bed. He had been right after all, it seemed! Sarah moved into his sight, fixing another strap-on dildo to her harness, while Chris could sense Jane moving around behind him. His gag was removed and was replaced by the same blindfold he’d worn earlier, although his mouth wouldn’t remain empty for long. At the same time Sarah inserted her dildo into his mouth for him to suck, Jane removed the butt plug and replaced it with her dildo, still fresh from Sarah’s pussy.

The pair fucked their helpless slave for a full fifteen minutes, pausing only to swap over after around five or six minutes. On some pre-arranged signal, Jane then removed her strap-on from Chris’s mouth and presented her pussy for him to lick, while Sarah reached under his body to masturbate his engorged cock. Despite the fact that he’d already cum twice, Chris’s over-stimulated state allowed him to enjoy no more than thirty seconds of this teasing before he spurted for the third time. Sarah just had enough time to push a towel under him before he came, to protect the duvet.

“Good boy,” sighed Sarah, “I knew you’d enjoy that!”

“Little does he know what delights we’ve still got in store for him,” laughed Jane. “But I think it’s my turn to come now!”

With that, Jane once again presented her pussy for Chris to suck. The slave knew his task was simply to keep his Mistresses happy and he dutifully returned to pleasuring the older woman. Her orgasm wasn’t far off and she duly shook and moaned as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

By now, Chris was all but exhausted. He’d never climaxed so many times in such a short space of time and yet he knew his “ordeal” was far from over. After his latest orgasm, Mistresses Sarah and Jane had left him on the bed, tied and hooded and with the rubber gag back in place. He could hear the pair moving around downstairs and doors opening and closing, but their voices were too muffled for him to make out what they were planning.

Eventually, Chris heard footsteps climbing the stairs. His gag and hood were removed and, blinking in the sudden light, two pairs of hands helped him to sit up.

“Hello again little slave,” said Mistress Sarah. “I hope you’ve regained a little of your strength.”

“Reckon you could get it up again?” questioned Mistress Jane. Chris doubted it. He was, though, aware that his car was a long way from wherever he currently was.

“I’m not sure Mistress,” he croaked, his throat dry, “but I’m happy to try.”

The pair laughed and a knowing look passed between them. Jane reached for a tray she’d left on the dressing table, picking up a glass of water and something else Chris couldn’t quite make out.

“Take this,” she said. “This will help you recover.”

‘This’ was a small blue pill, which Chris quickly swallowed, gratefully gulping the water Jane offered. The Mistresses then released Chris’s wrists and ankles and he was allowed to stand.

“You’ll find some clothes that we’ve laid out for you in the next room,” said Sarah. “You’ve got five minutes to dress and use the loo before we restrain you again, so I’d use the time wisely if I were you.” With that, the pair turned and departed, leaving Chris to wonder what on earth was about to happen next. He didn’t pause for long, though. Mistress Sarah’s instructions had been clear and he knew better than to disobey.

After using the toilet, Chris ventured into the second bedroom. There, on the bed, lay a pair of white, thong-style panties, a pair of white stockings and a white suspender belt. Chris looked for something more substantial, but the feminine undergarments were all the Mistresses had prepared for him. He put them on, smoothing the stockings up his legs and clipping the four suspenders to the stocking tops, before pulling the silken knickers into place. To his surprise, his cock was growing hard again; hungry to perform again, it seemed, despite its earlier activities.

No sooner had he finished putting on the underwear than Sarah re-appeared, now wearing a simple black dress and clutching her bag of toys. She withdrew a number of items and, leaving them on the bed, smiled at his rapidly swelling penis and folded her arms. Chris took the hint and reached for the bondage items his Mistress had chosen for him.

First came the spring clamps, which attached to his nipples and caused him to wince as the little jaws closed together. Next was another gag – this one was a harness affair, with a red ball which fitted neatly into his mouth. As he strapped it over his head, Sarah stepped forward to tighten the straps so that his mouth closed over the ball. He tried to speak, but a muffled “Mmmmm” was all that came out. Sarah giggled. She then picked up a pair of handcuffs from the bed and, turning her slave around, attached them to his wrists with a satisfying click as they ratcheted into place.

“Come along,” she said, again eyeing his rampant prick. “In case you were wondering why your little friend is so keen to perform, we gave you a full dose of Viagra before we released you. All I’ll say is that you’ve got another hour or so before we’ll take you back to your car, but you’ve still got a few things to do to make sure Jane and I are happy.”

With that, Sarah grasped Chris’s panty-encased cock and led him down the stairs. Another surprise lay in wait in the hallway; Jane was now dressed in a full-length black cloak and it was the second Mistress who now approached Chris clutching the spandex hood, which she swiftly pulled over his head to restrict his vision.

He felt some kind of garment being wrapped around him and he was then led through a doorway and helped into the back seat of a car. This time, there was the unmistakeable sound of a garage door being opened before the car started. The front door slammed and the car reversed out of the garage.

The journey seemed short – ten minutes at most – although Chris had other things on his mind. His erection was growing increasingly more uncomfortable and wasn’t being helped by the hand that lazily caressed his groin throughout the journey. Then there was the thought of the picture he presented. That morning, he’d been hidden under a blanket in the boot of Sarah’s estate car, but this time he was sitting in (he assumed) the back of a car and presumably on plain view.

Mercifully, the car soon stopped and the door was opened. One of the Mistresses (Chris wasn’t sure which one) slipped a pair of shoes onto his stocking-clad feet and helped him out of the car. Chris wasn’t entirely sure, but the ground felt quite soft beneath his feet as he was marched away from the car. The trio were completely silent as they walked; Chris unable to speak because of the rubber ball which filled his mouth, while his two “guards” chose not to speak during the five or ten minutes they walked.

Eventually, they stopped. Chris felt his robe being removed and one pair of hands tying something around his ankles, while another released his wrists from the handcuffs and attached a leather cuff to each. Suddenly, there was pressure on his arms and legs and he felt himself being spreadeagled in a standing position. His hood was removed and he saw that they were in a small clearing in what appeared to be a forest and that ropes had been strung from trees to secure his wrists and ankles.

Sarah stepped back after removing his hood and smiled at him. She then turned and walked towards Jane, who was still wearing the mysterious cloak. Slowly, Sarah began to remove her clothing, pulling the dress over her head to reveal a set of matching black underwear; a see-though basque and panties and sheer black stockings.

What happened next took Chris completely by surprise. Jane waited until Sarah had undressed before stepping in front of Chris and removing the mysterious cloak. Had he not been gagged, Chris would have gasped at the sight; the dark-haired Mistress was dressed in a set of black underwear which could have been the perfect twin of the set Sarah wore, but with one addition – instead of panties, she wore a pair of rubber knickers which had a set of testicles and a penis moulded onto the front. She caressed the rubber cock as she peered at her captive.

“Getting the picture, slave?” asked Mistress Jane. “I thought we’d end the day with some serious fucking, only you’re the one in virginal white and the two of us are in bitch black. Ready Sarah?”

While Chris had been focusing on Jane, Sarah had stepped out of direct eye-line. She now stepped back into view, one hand busy inside the black panties. She stepped up to Chris and started to caress his rock-hard cock with her free hand, initially through the silky white knickers which strained to contain his erection, but after less than a minute the material was rolled down his thighs to leave his rampant cock exposed to the cool breeze. Pausing only to remove her knickers, Sarah bent forward to masturbate Chris’s penis, while Jane quickly stepped behind her and inserted the rubber penis into Sarah’s soaking pussy. She began to thrust, which brought a deep moan from Sarah. As Jane continued to plunge the fake cock into Sarah, Chris felt Sarah’s lips engulf his cock and start to suck. Normally, he’d have been worried about shooting his load quite quickly but he’d already come so many times that he knew his final orgasm of the day would take a while.

Sarah had no such worries. She’d been in a state of high arousal since she’d climbed into her car at the services that morning and was already near the edge. Jane’s rhythmic thrusting, combined with the ever-present risk of being discovered, soon triggered a massive orgasm, which rippled through her entire body. It was all she could do not to bite the cock in her mouth, but she was very careful with her precious mouthful. After all, she and Jane still had one more use for that!

No sooner had the waves of orgasm died away than Sarah felt Jane withdrawing the rubber cock. She let Chris’s cock plop from her mouth then, standing, swiftly unclipped the ropes from his wrist and ankle cuffs and then fastened his wrists together behind his back. Reaching for her toy bag, she withdrew two items; passing a small tube of lubricant to Jane and tearing the corner off a condom packet before rolling the rubber sleeve over Chris’s swollen cock.

“Now slave,” she said, “you’ve been such a good boy that Mistress wants to reward you.”

With that, she turned away from Chris and bent over a nearby fallen tree trunk, presenting her gorgeous bottom to her slave. Chris needed no further instructions. He’d never even thought he and his online Mistress would ever meet, and to get the chance to slide his cock into her pussy was one he didn’t want to pass up. He stepped behind Sarah and his condom-encased penis slipped easily inside her. No sooner had he done so than he could feel Jane’s finger rubbing cool gel onto his anus, preparing it for an assault from the rubber penis on the front of her knickers. As she bent him forwards and slid it inside him, Chris knew that, yet again, he was not in control of the situation and yet he felt happier than he had done for years.

As Jane fucked Chris’s arse, his penis was rhythmically thrusting deeper and deeper into Sarah. The Viagra made sure that he remained rock-hard, while there were no such issues surrounding the cock that plunged in and out of his rear. After such an exciting and erotic day, it took a surprising amount of time until Chris could feel the unmistakeable sensation of an approaching orgasm, but he knew too well that it was pointless to try to hold back. His gag meant he couldn’t communicate the situation to either Mistress, but it wouldn’t have changed anything. His grunts as he shot his semen into the condom triggered another massive orgasm in Sarah, and to his surprise, he felt Jane shudder as she too reached a climax.

Reluctantly, they separated. Chris’s wrists were released and the harness gag was removed. It was when Jane removed the rubber panties that Chris finally realised why she’d enjoyed the three-way fuck as much as she had. The knickers were equipped with a second penis on the inside, which had been pushing away deep inside Jane’s pussy throughout – hence her shattering orgasm.

Sarah handed Chris a bag containing his clothes and he dressed, although she and Jane insisted that he wore the white thong panties for his journey home to “remember the day”. Remember it? Jesus, he’d have trouble forgetting even the smallest detail! They then walked slowly through the wood to where Jane’s car was parked; the darkened windows answering another of Chris’s questions. The “car park” – if you could call it that – was nothing more than a space for a single car, and so the Mistresses had been confident that no-one would stumble across their activities. As it was, they were the only people in that part of the forest and they saw nobody else until they turned onto the main road which led towards the motorway.

Within half an hour, Chris was back in his car and on his way home. Sarah had hinted that another session was more than likely and to keep an eye on his email in-tray for instructions. The memories of the day, combined with the lingering effects of the little blue pill and the silky texture of the knickers he was wearing ensured Chris’s cock would still be rock solid when he got home.

The erection had finally subsided by the time he climbed into bed that night, although the smile on his face stayed with him as he drifted into a deep, contented sleep. What on earth would Mistress Sarah do to him next time, he wondered, as the curtain finally came down on an incredible day.

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-18-2006, 01:53 PM
So very nice (nice as in ummmm, hot, sexy, where is my vibrator). Keep up the good work.

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Very nice! Thanks for posting.