PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy breast torture

jan
06-17-2006, 02:47 PM
When i was younger, i really REALLY wanted to go an entire school day wearing thumb tacks in my bra. Sigh. I knew that wouldn't really work though - they would be too obvious, and my 'secret' was part of the fantasy.

I truely wish i had worn sharp needles in my bra on my wedding day, however. I was simply thinking about too many other things that day to remember to do that! ;*

Qmoq
06-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Grins. What a nice first post! Welcome jan. And how wonderful it would have been - every wedding picture you see would remind you of the agony you went through. Imagine the mother-in-law embracing you for a firm hugs. Yum. I can picture it right now.

Grins. Take care babe. And sterilise the tacks if you're going to try it.

Q xx

Uncle_Ed
06-17-2006, 02:59 PM
When i was younger, i really REALLY wanted to go an entire school day wearing thumb tacks in my bra. Sigh. I knew that wouldn't really work though - they would be too obvious, and my 'secret' was part of the fantasy.

I truely wish i had worn sharp needles in my bra on my wedding day, however. I was simply thinking about too many other things that day to remember to do that! ;*

How tackless of you!

jan
06-17-2006, 03:18 PM
A very bad pun, Uncle. Shame on you! :whip2:

Oh gee. I just thought of a refinement that i can't believe i'm almost ready to try! i could place those needles in my bra so that they make a nice little circlette just right for my nipple to poke through when it gets erect.

submissivewife
06-17-2006, 07:55 PM

I have a bra that my Sir had me make with tacks in it....it's called the punishment bra. Now, I have worn this out and you CAN'T tell the tacks. Beleive me if you are a painslut....you'll like.....enjoy!

Uncle_Ed
06-17-2006, 09:16 PM
A very bad pun, Uncle. Shame on you!

Now you want GOOD puns? Sheesh...

Warbaby1943
06-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Jan,

Hello and welcome. In the bridal dance would you have pulled back from everyone?

It's not too late to get a "tackfull" bra.:lovetits:

Uncle_Ed
06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Jan,

Hello and welcome. In the bridal dance would you have pulled back from everyone?

It's not too late to get a "tackfull" bra.:lovetits:

Bridal or Bridle? I know which one I prefer...

Warbaby1943
06-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Bridal or Bridle? I know which one I prefer...
Sorry, I fucked up. It isn't the first time though. You didn't get a virgin this time.:clap:

jan
06-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Jan,

:lovetits:

Pulled back? !!! i would have been so close to my partner, i would have been behind him! ;>

darknight666
08-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Hey jan, this thread inspired me. I'm at work wearing tacks right now!

For the record, they don't show up at all.