PDA

View Full Version : Introduce myself

Meredyth
06-18-2006, 04:49 AM
Hello,

Iīm a 26 year old student living in the north of Germany and totally new in the BDSM-world.

Meredyth

P.S.: My english isnīt perfect, but if you find a big mistake, please tell me.

Aussiegirl1
06-18-2006, 04:59 AM
Hello,

Iīm a 26 year old student living in the north of Germany and totally new in the BDSM-world.

Meredyth

Hi Meredyth,

:wel .You will find lots of great people here to answer any questions you may have. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Aussiegirl

maddie
06-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Hello, Meredyth, and welcome to the forums!

Tojo
06-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Hi & welcome Meredyth, thanks for saying hi.

Your English seems just fine, I promise I'll spellcheck every post I see.:noprobs:

Hope you enjoy it here.

Tojo

Meredyth
06-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Hello,

thanks for the answers.

Itīs interesting to "meet" people from all over the world, especially from Australia. After my granduate here in germany I want to study and hopefully work in Australia for one or a half year.

Bye,

Meredyth.

Warbaby1943
06-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Meredyth,

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about your English. If we have any questions we'll ask them.

Many answers can be found within this forum. All you have to do is ask.

Enjoy.:wel

Remember :dontfeedm

Silke
06-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Hiya Meredyth and :wel to the forums! Hope you'll have fun and enjoy your stay here. Jump right in and please, don't worry about your English...sounds perfectly alright to me! :)

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 01:25 PM
:wel: Meredyth hope you enjoy...don't worry about your English. Some of us have been speaking English all our lives and still haven't a clue. ;)

subdude05
06-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the forums, its is a great place for new people, hope you have a great time

wingsofanangel
06-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Lovely to meet you. Welcome and don't be scared, this dark side of the world is very friendly and lots of fun. Your english is wonderful, better than some of us americans! Hope you stay around.

Anya

MrDom
07-02-2006, 11:02 AM
welcome to the fun

MrDom

hawk_fann
07-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Nice to "meet" you as well, Meredyth. I'm sure you will enjoy the people here. Have fun.

cariad
07-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Hello,

Meredyth

Smiles and :welcomebo. It is lovely that you have chosen this site to support you in your journery into BDSM. You may be totally new, and others may be positively ancient, but we are all learning from each other.

This is a friendly place where you need never be alone. Can I suggest, that you start reading Aesop's tips in the knowledge base - if you know all of that, you may be new, but you will not be ignorant.

Your English is great - don't hesitate to use it.

cariad

cariad
07-02-2006, 12:45 PM
....I promise I'll spellcheck every post I see.

If you start spell checking mine, I will..., I will.........., well I will do something!