PDA

View Full Version : want to be kidnapped and had fun with

kinkynancy
06-18-2006, 07:37 AM
i need a man to fulfill my fantasy of kidnapping me and then tying me up and play raping me till i cum even use me as there breeding machine if they want. mmmmmmmm sound like fun guys. kinky nancy

submissivewife
06-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Kinkynancy...if you are looking for a dom please post a personal in the Personals Forums. This is for role playing.

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 04:46 AM
i need a man to fulfill my fantasy of kidnapping me and then tying me up and play raping me till i cum even use me as there breeding machine if they want. mmmmmmmm sound like fun guys. kinky nancy
Just wanted to say welcome to the forums. Let us know if your fantasy comes true, won;t you?:284:

Sir Phallus
06-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Well, Nancy, a girl like you surely deserves the harshest treatment mmmmm.

Avralivia
06-28-2006, 12:05 PM
i think many of us have that fantasy dont we ?

I know i certainly do, and intend to do a controlled version of it as soon as i can ;)

Warbaby1943
06-28-2006, 01:27 PM

I know i certainly do, and intend to do a controlled version of it as soon as i can ;)
Do tell us about it then, won't you?:cool:

wkcbitch
06-28-2006, 05:10 PM

I CERTAINLY do tooooooooooo!

Warbaby1943
06-28-2006, 08:13 PM
I CERTAINLY do tooooooooooo!
I'm close. Tell me when. :wave:

wkcbitch
06-29-2006, 02:02 AM
I'm close. Tell me when. :wave:

I dont have kids on Friday nights.........

Warbaby1943
06-29-2006, 04:05 AM
I dont have kids on Friday nights.........
Damn. I'm not allowed out at night. :mad:

wkcbitch
06-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Damn. I'm not allowed out at night. :mad:

Awwww! Got me all excited for nothing!:confused:

Warbaby1943
06-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Awwww! Got me all excited for nothing!:confused:
So sorry. :wave:

sub_karla
06-29-2006, 06:05 PM
i know i do.... and i would like to be bred and kept high on coke while dozens of men abuse me and use me to dump their cum into all mu holes! mmmmmm

Sir Phallus
07-01-2006, 08:43 PM
One minute you were having a quiet stroll...

The Next...

Bundled into the back of a van, you struggle valiantly but uselessly against the ropes which tightly bind you, as I push the ball-gag into your pretty little mouth, which I tell you is really only good for one thing.

Cutting open your clothes and tearing them off, you are soon reduced to a torn t-shirt and panties. You continue to squirm helplessly, making my cock harden.
You hear me speaking through my mobile, saying about "coke" as your eyes widen, your pretty face highlighted by the bright red ball-gag.

I grab you and slip a collar around your neck, "Karla" it says on it, as the van arrives at a remote farmyard...

Sir Phallus
07-01-2006, 08:56 PM
BTW Collar could also have "Nancy" on it, or perhaps more than one van has arrived at the farm? :):):)

gwaigwai30
07-09-2006, 05:11 AM
oh ....
the opening of Sir's writing turns me on...

fantazmaster
12-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Hmmm,wonder why this thread died off last summer.The farm is large and can accomodate many vans without a problem.That is good because there are quite a few cars and trucks parked around the yard of the farmhouse indicating a large crowd.
Inside one of the barns,the crowd of men are waiting impatiently,sitting,talking laughing and swapping stories of past adventures here on the farm.One of the men looks out towards the farmhouse and announces in a loud voice,the words they have all been waiting for 'The vans are arriving!" The men drift towards the doors,jockeying for the best position in order to view the new arrivals as they are brought in from the vans.........

Beatrice
12-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Ashley Walker, an athletic young woman captured sweaty and a little dirty in her soccer uniform after practice, was gagged and tied up in the back of one of the vans. Her finely muscled legs strained against the ropes which bound her calves as she moaned pitifully into her gag, hoping for mercy as she felt the van come to a stop.

fantazmaster
12-07-2006, 07:09 AM
As the van containing the well secured Ashley pulls to a stop in large yard of the farmhouse,a group of men step down from the front porch of the farmhouse.Leading this group of a dozen men is a tall,well muscled man that all the others address only as "Boss". Boss walks to the back doors of the van containing Ashley and cautiously opens the left hand door,then peeks inside
to insure Ashley is still well secured.Noting her soccer outfit and sweaty appearence,Boss says with an almost gleeful expression"Well gentlemen,looks like we have us another female athlete." he pauses as Ashley squirms and struggles against the expertly tied ropes,then continues "You all remember that tall female runner that almost got away last month.Well this time that better not happen."
The Boss points to the three men closest to him and says "All three of you take her to the house and get her ready for the grand entrance.Instead of the usual handcuffs,collar and leash,this one I want secured with an armbinder and let's
use those ankle shackles with the very short chain.Now just as an extra precaution,so you guys arent spending half the night chasing this one all over Hell's half acre,lets use that extra set of shackles secured just above her knees.Then I want her collared with three leashes attached with one of you
holding one of the leashes behind her." One of the thre asks "Boss,you want us to wash her down while we are getting her ready,she's covered in sweat?"
Bos chuckles and says "No need for that,a few minutes after we bring her and the others onto the barn she'll just be sweaty all over again." This brings a knowing laugh from the group of men as they watch the three men grab Ashley and pull her from the van.

Beatrice
12-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Ashley flails wildly as she men take hold of her and carry her from the van. She whimpers and grunts in protest beneath her tight gag, trying to beg, plead, demand, whine, say anything and everything she can think of to get out of this. Her sticky, sweaty skin almost crawls at their touch, goosebumps moving up her bare, muscular arms and legs. She closes her eyes tightly and begins to cry quietly as she waits for the men to carry out their orders.

fantazmaster
12-08-2006, 01:13 PM
The three handlers picked by Boss,appear somewhat amused at how furiously Ashley attempts to thrash and struggle against them as their three pairs of strong hands grab hold and firmly remove her from the van.Unfortunately for Ashley,these three have over 60 years of combined experience in the corrections world ,with handling the most violent female inmates.

Ashley's eyes widen as big as saucers as she sees one of the men opening a rather large,black cloth sack.In seconds,the handlers have her inside the cloth sack and quickly secure the lock on the steel cable that closes off one end.

The three allow Ashley to struggle about helplessly for a few minutes,knowing that her struggles and the adrenalin coursing through her veins will help wear her resistance down.Finally ,Ashley's struggles against the confines of the unyielding fabric cease and the handlers slide a steel rod through a loop in the top of the sack.two of the handlers take positions at either end of the rod and lift it up and with their highly resistant cargo well secured proceed towards the farm house.Ashley's only sign of resistance to her confinement at this point is the series of "mmmmmphs" issuing from her well gagged mouth.
The third handler runs ahead and opens the door to the basement of the farm house and the two handlers proceed carefully down the steps with the
sack containing Ashley ,spinning in a dizzying series of spins in response to the handlers coordinated steps.
The third handler then opens a solid metal door with the Number 18 painted on it.Holding the door open,his two companions enter the small chamber like room with their cargo and carefully lower the sack to the floor.The third handler then locks the door from the inside as his companion handlers begin
laying out Ashley's restraints for her appearence in the barn.
One of the handlers then unlocks the confinement sack and Ashley is removed from its dark confines.The handlers help her stand up,as she looks around the small chamber like room,with her eyes blinking against the bright ,overhead lights.She is not allowed very long to look around the small chamber as the handlers place her face down on a long wooden table and quickly secure her ankles in a set of wooden stocks that encircle and hold her ankles a few inches apart.Her neck is secured in a similar wooden stock with the top portion locked in place behind her neck.A thick,leather belt cirles her lower back just above the hips ,holds her midsection firmly in place.
Before proceding further with cutting Ashley's clothes off of her and applying the restraints for her trip to the barn,one of the handlers removes Ashley's gag from her mouth,with the knowledge that the chamber was soundproof.It
is a real point of interest to the handlers to hear the various threats,protests and protests,as they prepare the females for the barn.

Beatrice
12-09-2006, 01:16 AM
For her first few moments in the cellar, Ashley was too dizzy and blinded to do much of anything. She had just been carried in an actual sack and now she was being strapped to a table to be abused in all sorts of ways. Her body was still shining with sweat and her damp hair was plastered to her forehead in the front and quite tossled in the back. Her shorts had ridden up over her muscular thighs, now showing the bottom of her round ass cheeks and all of her muscular thighs. Less interestingly, her socks had also ridden down to reveal her shinguards and more of her shapely calves.

The first thing Ashley did when the gag came out of her mouth was to promptly vomit. The second thing she did was to tell the men capturing her what they already knew. "This is kidnapping. They're going to rape me. Don't you understand, this is rape? You have no right to do this. Let me go now and I promise I won't turn you in. I promise! Come on! This has gone too far already!" As Ashley protested, she screamed and cried, tears pouring down onto her vomit on the floor as her pretty eyes closed tightly. She was a pitiful, sobbing wreck. Eventually, her sobs and wails drowned out her attempts to speak and she was simply a shrieking, sobbing mass of human misery.

fantazmaster
12-09-2006, 11:51 AM
The handlers observe Ashley's inability to speak,knowing that this is a sure sign her resistance has worn down considerably from her furious attempts at resistance a few minutes before removing her from the van.The handlers then set about her further preparation for her grand entrance to the barn.

The first handler walks over to the face down Ashley with a pair of razor sharp stainless steel scissors and in a few swift cuts has her soccer jersey and shorts
reduced to a few scraps of fabric which are easily removed.He then cuts the back strap on her sports bra and pulls it out from under her,with her panties being the last victim of his scissors.
The other two handlers then position themselves on either side of Ashley's midsection as the first handler cuts through the expertly tied ropes binding her wrists.The two handlers grab Ashley's now freed arms with firm grips as the third handler positions the armbinder in place on Ashley's back.He then begins to secure the multiple straps of the armbinder as the other two handlers continue to hold Ashleys arms firmly in place.
Once Ashley's arms are well bound with the armbinder,two of the handlers move to her ankles and secure the ankle cuffs to each ankle.A short length of chain is attached to the inside D-rings on each ankle cuff,a length short enough to insure Ashley can only take half steps when walking.
Noting the muscular shape and strength of Ashley's legs,the senior handler
says"let's not take any chances with this one,we'd better use an extra chain"
The second handler retieves the second chain and it is secured to a second set of D-rings on the ankle cuffs.Satisfied the ankle cuffs are well secured,they move to place thigh cuffs a few inches above Ashley's knees.
These thigh cuffs are also secured with two seperate short lengths of chain
which will reinforce the half step induced by the ankle cuffs.
The third handler retrieves the thick,black leather collar and positions it around Ashleys neck.Once in position ,he secures the buckle at the back of Ashley's neck,checking carefully for a snug fit.Once buckled,the handler inserts the shank of a small padlock onto the buckle and locks it in place.
The three chain metal leashes are then attached to the collar with a D-Ring on the left and right front side of the collar and the third attached to the very back of the collar.The senior handler looks over their well secured charge,then reaches for his cell phone on his belt,hitting the walkie-talkie button he says "Boss,we got Miss Soccergirl,all ready for the barn." The tinny voice of Boss replies "Ok,we got three more vans coming in,so keep her comfortable in there and I will let you know when to bring her out."The senior handler acknowledges and places the cell phone on his belt.
"Might as well get her up and let her get used to her restraints" orders the senior handler "Lets walk her around some." The three handlers grin,as they know this will bring another round of protests from Ashley as she learns to
navigate with her restraints.

wolfs_lilgirl
12-10-2006, 09:57 PM
that sounds like fun

Beatrice
12-11-2006, 12:01 AM
"Wait!" Ashley screams as the first handler starts to cut her small shorts. "I need those. I'll still need those when this is over. They're really hard to replace. Just let me strip and fold my clothes up. I promise not to try anything. I'm not stupid. There's two of you and I'm in this locked room. It isn't much to ask, is it, considering? You've kidnapped me. You or someone is going to rape me in the barn. Just let me take off my own clothes first? It's such a little thing to you but it'll be a big hassle for me when this is over."

As Ashley's clothes were cut off, her tan lines were clearly revealed. They weren't clear lines like one would see on a girl used to bathing suits. It was sort of a gradual shift from her fair, white buttocks to her tanned, dark, muscled leg, showing where the shorts sometimes road up, exposing her thighs to more sun than her tush.

"Just let me stretch my arms first." Ashley says, straining against the stocks in which her head is firmly positioned as the men move to bind her arms, forcing the powerful limbs together from the elbows down. "Ow! That hurts! Oh, shit. Oh, shit..."

"At least get me a glass of water." Ashley says, her last request before she goes silent and waits to be releashed from the stocks, naked in collar, shinguards, socks and cleats and marched around. However, just as the men move to move her, she asks a simple question. "Why me?"

fantazmaster
12-11-2006, 09:21 PM
The senior of the three handlers walks over to Ashley and holds a sports bottle up to her mouth ordering her to open her mouth if she wants water.Ashley immediately opens her mouth and the handler begins to squeeze the sports bottle.While Ashley is being given the water the senior handler says”Boss should be by in a few minutes, as he always likes to look over things before we start moving to the barn.
You can ask him “why me” when he comes in here.If he is feeling generous,he may just answer that for you.”

The senior handler allows Ashley a few more squirts of water,with a too generous squirt spilling from her mouth and traveling downwards
between her unprotected breasts.Ahley instinctly starts to wipe away the water ,but the unyielding grip of the multistrap armbinder prevents this.Noting the look of frustration on Ashley’s face the senior handler,putting away the sports bottle says”Lets walk you around some more, as you still don’t have quite the hang of taking those half steps.” Ashley,face reddening visibly with anger and frustration at her
restraints, begins taking careful half steps as she tries to balance her
pace between taking as big a step as possible without the series of chains ,running between her ankles and knees ,almost causing her to stumble.

Once Ashley finds her pace with the ankle and knee restraints,her whole body flushes an even deeper red as the second handler approaches with a long,flexible metal rod and instructs “That’s it,you have got the pace down.Now,lean forward slightly and hold that ass out as you walk.” Ashley gives the second handler a look that could kill,but undaunted the handler taps Ashley’s ass with the metal rod
and says “ Come on,you know how to do it,hold that ass out.” The handler taps Ashley’s ass a bit harder and she extends her ass out in compliance with his instructions.”Now,keep your back straight but lean forward slightly” the handler instructs “Now start walking.That’s it,oh yes, those tits are swaying very nicely” he comments as the other two handlers look on Ashley’s new posture with looks of appreciation.

Ashley spends several more minutes,walking in circles around the chamber like room and her anger is rekindled each time the handler
taps her with the rod and has her correct her posture.Her humiliation
approaches the boiling point several times as she hears the handlers
discussing her body among themselves ,as she makes her way around the chamber.

Her heart skips a beat as she hears the door to the chamber being unlocked,and she looks towards the door,hoping in the back of her mind that it is a rescuer.Her hopes are quickly dashed as Boss enters the chamber and looks Ashley over carefully.One of the handlers says
“Boss,she is asking “why me?” Boss sighs and says ‘Well,don’t they all?” The handlers all laugh and nod in agreement as Boss turns to Ashley and says “Why me.hmmm as if you didn’t know.I am just willing to bet ,you know full well how you wound up here.”

fantazmaster
12-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Boss looks over the clipboard he brought in tucked under his arm,with senior handler looking over his shoulder,Boss loos back at the senior handler and says "see?" The senior handler nods knowingly and says "Tease of the year,this one."

Looking up at Ashley Boss says 'Lady,we have gotten numerous reports about you from allsorts of folks.I have seen my share of teases in my time,but if even half of these reports are true,then you may well could win the Tease of All time award!" Boss notices Ashley's wide eyed look of horror as she comprehends what he has just told her.Bos continues "Lets start with those health clubs you go to,not just one club but three.Seems you always manage to show up in some low cut spandex oufit and then love to play that
"Hey look at these, boys game and then go running off to the manager's office all pissed off when they do look." He says with a stern look as Ashley struggles against her armbinder "Well missy,all those men in the barn will now get a full view,which I am sure you will just hate,because you can't dangle them
around and then go running off."
Boss looks at his clipboard again and says "Well,Well ,also how many times have you been seen flashing then.Apparently ,you have gotten to be quite the regular doing that and some of your flashees got your tag number.You ought to know flashing truck drivers at red lights is a very,very bad game to play."
"Then" Boss continues "We have quite a few reports of the clubs you visit where you sit there and let guys buy you drinks,all the while purring all sorts of promises of one sort or another.Then,just before closing time you go right past the Ladie Room and out the backdoor to the parking lot." Boss continues 'Well as you will see there is no back door here!"

Beatrice
12-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Ashley was shaking with fear and humiliation now. Her athletic legs, which her captors had worried enough about to bind again and again, were wobbling like rubber. Her face was bright red. She grimaced as the rod was used to correct her posture, presenting her full womanly breasts and ass. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit, shit. This isn't happening. This isn't real." she muttered to herself as she was paraded around the preparation room in bonds, socks, cleats and shinguards. She sure wished she had something to guard the other parts of her anatomy!

"How the...I mean...reports from who? How many girls are here and...and...well..you'd better by me a new uniform when you're done with me!" Ashley was really just hoping she'd ever be released. She was traumatized by her capture, her humiliation and her impending rape. But the destruction of her clothes gave her something to wrap her mind around, something small that she could deal with and talk about as she awaited her time in the barn.

fantazmaster
01-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Boss and the trainers all grin, listening to Ashley's questions and her demands that they buy her a new uniform.Boss replies "Buy you another uniform? I have heard it all now" he said with a sterness in his voice "Let me put it to you this way Miss Tease,whether you get a stitch of clothing again will depend on how well you cooperate with us.I can tell you,you are not off to a real good start in that department!In fact we have a few gentlemen waiting in the barn that just love to take the more feisty types like you and make this a very permanent arrangement!"

Seeing the look of sheer panic in Ashley's eyes and the trembling in her well toned legs,Boss continues "now you do not have to worry how many other women are going to the barn with you.Just take my word we have quite a few
and we will march you in one at a time when we are ready.now we have set things up so that the center of the barn is well lit and as you are marched in for all to see,well some of the gentlemen you have been teasing will be standing to either side watching from the darkness,savoring every moment of this come uppance of yours.You will have no idea who they are as the spotlights are very bright where you will lead in.But be assured Miss Tease,they will be there watching and waiting their turn with you!"

Beatrice
01-03-2007, 11:21 AM
"Permanent? Oh, shit. Oh, God...please..." Ashley gasped. She began to sob almost uncontrollably, her fatty breasts heaving as her breath came it rabid bursts. Her legs kicked almost instinctively, tugging on their tight chains and causing her to stumble and almost fall. She looked at her captors with pleading, truly despairing eyes. "Please, I...I'm only talking about the uniform because I need to think about something, anything, but what's about to happen. I just want to get through this. For the love of God, I just want to get through this. If I can just get through this, I won't ask for a new uniform. I won't tell anyone what happened. I'll never tease again. Just talk to me until it's time to go in there."

Ashley shifted her feet a little as she regained her balance. Her socks were sliding down over her shinguards and her cleats were digging into the floor. She really was a complete wreck. "It doesn't have to be the uniform. Anything you want. Just talk. Please. Please."

tainted Angel
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I think we definately all have that one?? Have to add from my mind leather gloves! smell, touch great when blinfolded!!

fantazmaster
01-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Ah yes tainted Angel,there is a blindfold scene coming up in the story a little later,that and just maybe a pair of ear plugs!Leather gloves,now there is a nice touch!
I think we definately all have that one?? Have to add from my mind leather gloves! smell, touch great when blinfolded!!

tainted Angel
01-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Thankyou - I'm currently adding a 'kidnapping to a story that I am writing, she is blindfolded throughout and is led to believe may things about her environment even though in reality she has not left her own room (she was knocked out with drugs)

Beatrice
01-18-2007, 09:55 AM
OOC: Anyone want to take this over?

Beatrice
08-27-2007, 02:33 AM
Instead of answering, the men each place a hand on one of Ashley's powerful arms, marching her towards the barn in her bonds, her cleats and her socks. She falls silent as the firm hands guide her, her previous pleas and arguments simply ignored. She finds the barn much as Boss described it. She's led to the center and the lights flood down upon her. She closes her eyes, blinded, as men jere at her naked frame.

fantazmaster
09-15-2007, 08:39 PM
The jeering men quiet down a bit as the watch one of the handler's approach Ashley from behind.In one of the handler's leather gloves hands is a black leather blindfold,whi he expertly throws over Ashley's head.Ashley strugges against this
new form of restraint,but her leather gloved handlers hold her firmly in place as the handler behind her expertly ties the blindfold in place,leaving Ashley in total darkness before this large and once again jeering crowd.

Beatrice
09-25-2007, 12:13 PM
"It's not funny!" the tease snaps at them as she adjusts to the complete absence of light. Of course, to the men she's still brightly illuminated, the floodlights shining off the sweaty sheen covering her breasts and her athletic thighs. She lowers her lovely head, taking in a few deep breaths as she tried to get control of herself. "Who's first then?" she finally asks.

fantazmaster
09-28-2007, 09:09 AM
The handlers beging guiding Ashley through the crowd of expectant men,accompanied by many murmurs of appreciation from them as she is led through the crowd.
One of the handlers finally answers her,saying "I don't belive you will see who is first or any of the others for that matter,Miss Tease.See we have a very special room designed for teases like you,no light in the room whatsover.Not even a glow from a crack beneath the door.Bit what is in there are some of those you have teased before.Of course the good news is they take your blindfold off in there,as you certanly will not need it in there."

The handler behind her says "Yes indeed,I was just in there and can tell you Miss Tease they have things all set up and ready for you.Looks lik it is going to be a very long night for you,in more ways than one!"

The handlers all laugh as Ashley struggles helplessly to escape their unrelenting grasp.Then she hears a the creak of what sounds like a very heavy door being opened.........

Beatrice
10-07-2007, 07:55 PM
"What do you mean more ways than one?" Ashley asked as she heard the door creak open. "And you can call me Ashley." The girl, nude but for her sports footwear and bound more that thoroughly, shivered in the air. She turned around as if she expected it to do any good in her blindfold. She lowered her head and allowed the men to force her into the dark room. "Can the blindfold come off now?"

Beatrice
11-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Ashley fell silent after her last question. Her nude thighs and breasts quivered in the air as she stood dressed only in her collar, her extensive bonds and her footwears. There was little she could do besides speak, take half-steps or perhaps twist a little and there was no real point in doing so. She was caught and she knew it. Her tanned, sweaty skin was cold and her nipples erect as she waited, her muscular form trembling in the dark. It was only a matter of seconds.

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 10:38 AM
A man approached Ashley in the dark. The trembling, bared beauty looked at him intensely, trying to make out his features, to recognize him. "I'm scared. Please don't hurt me."

The man pressed a finger to Ashley's lips, silencing her. "A lot of masters would punish you for speaking out of turn like that, little tease. They would smack you hard, maybe give you a whipping or a spanking and then they would shut you up with a gag or a cock in your mouth." Ashley gulped as the man clamped his hand over her pretty, tear-streaked face. "I'm not going to though," he soon said, much to the girl's relief. "I want to see your big blabby mouth move as a gossipy, snotty girl like you moves it before I teach you what it was made for."

"You mean you're going to make me give you head?" Ashley asked.

"Well, what did you think you were here for?" the man said with a snort. "But you do have permission to talk a little first so you might as well say what's on your mind. I like to hear my sluts whine, actually, so, as long as my turn lasts, here's the deal. Whenever your mouth isn't gagged or filled with cock, you're completely free to say whatever you want and you won't be disciplined for the content of what you say so long as your body obeys me without struggling. Deal?"

"Do I have a choice?" Ashley asked. The man just laughed.

newbesub
01-26-2008, 11:12 PM
"Have you had any choice so far Bitch? You're like every other cock tease. Showing her shit and then leaving the men hanging. Oh, you'll take the drinks and smile a little smile and show a little more leg or tit, but in the end you're just a cock tease. Now you'll be a gang banged whore. I love it when you bitches whine and beg."

Ashley couldn't believe what she was hearing. This couldn't be happening. This had to be a nightmare. She was a flirt but this couldn't be happening. She won the game. She told the other she would meet them at the bar for celebratory drinks. HOw the hell had happened?

Ashley was pulled back from her thoughts as the man tripped her and she fell to the floor. It was a dirt floor and the dirt clung to her sweaty breasts.

"Damn you're a clumsy dirty bitch." The man pulled her to her knees by her throat. She couldn't breathe and gasped for breath when he let go. She had barely taken a breath when he rammed his thick cock down her throat. He gave her no tiome to beg or plead. She was afraid. Again she couldn't breathe. He held her tightly by her hair and kept shoving her face closer, further down his cock.

needit
01-31-2008, 12:11 PM
wow what great role playing

needit
01-31-2008, 12:12 PM
wow what great role playing thank you

needit
01-31-2008, 12:16 PM
wow what great role playing

Beatrice
02-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Whatever Ashley was going to say was lost as the cock plunged down her throat. A thin coat of dirt clung to her essentially bare belly and her heaving breasts, both soaked with sweat. She made a vague moaning noise around the mouth stuffing cock as those cheeks puffed out. Brown eyes looked up into the darkness, pleading.

sweetginger
03-12-2008, 01:06 PM
I love a good Fantasy!!!!!!! :wave: I hope you enjoyed yours.....:icon176:

mistressannsslave
03-13-2008, 04:44 PM
is it still going??

Beatrice
03-22-2008, 12:04 PM
((If someone posts it is))

newbesub
03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
She started to gag. SHe had never taken a cock so deep in her mouth. She had tried a few times with her ex-boyfriend, but she always felt like throwing up. THis man liked the feeling of her gaging on his massive cock. He was in charge. He decided if she breathed or passed out or never breathed again. It was a powerful feeling. It was power. He was enjoying her throat swalling and tightening around his cock.

As the panic grew in Ashley's mind. She knew she had to breathe. She had to do something anything. Tears streamed down her face and trickled down onto her breasts. She was afraid to anger this man. She knew he didn't car about her. The panic grew.

He wanted her to pass out around his cock, his hand holding her up by her hair. The cock tease should be punished. He might as well enjoy her punishment. He saw the snot on her lip and her tears. It added to his power. Suddenly the bitch did something he did not expect. He felt her teeth on his shaft.

He ripped her off his cock and pulled her to her feet by her hair. "Bitch. Fucking Cunt. What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He had never been so enraged. None of the sniveling little cunts had ever challenged him. After all he liked being the first man to use them. They were grateful he only wanted head. At least in the beginning that was what he wanted. This was an ungrateful little piece of shit. How fucking dare she.

He held her hair tightly. His fist balled tightly and slammed into Ashley's face. But he didn't let go. Her face, numb at first throbbed with immense pain. Her scalp felt like someone had cut it.

He hit her again this time in the throat. She gaged and gasped for breath. She could no longer make a sound. This blow was more controled on his part. He knew exactly how hard to hit her there. He dropped her to the dirt floor. Chunks of her hair stuck to his sweaty palm. He calmly picked them from his hand and threw them in her face. In seconds, the pain took her to a calm place of unconsciousness.

Beatrice
04-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Having only a few hours before been a sucessful and fun-loving athlete, Ashley was now unconscious in the dirt. Her nicely muscled body was nude and her sweaty flesh was caked in dirt. Her hair was a mess and blood was dripping out of her mouth. Her arms were in a tight arm binder and her legs were hobbled at the knees and ankles. A collar was fitted snugly around her neck.

The man bent down to wake her back up but there was a bit of a murmur in the crowd. These men, none of whom could really be called good, seemed to feel he might have gone a bit far. He glared at them but eventually Ashley was taken off the floor to rest and the next girl was marched on. Her name was Elizabeth and she had been captured, not for being a tease, but for being arrogant and demeaning towards others. She was marched out in a pair of sneakers, her glasses and nothing else. She has a somewhat plump figure and short brown hair. She was bound more simply than Ashley with a simple thong binding her wrist and a snug collar around her neck. She gulped as she saw the unconscious Ashley dragged off.

SirTimothyk
04-14-2008, 05:47 AM
great roleplay. i have to go but will join in later.
Tim

SirTimothyk
04-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Timothy walked in behind Elizabeth. A tall, mysterious Asian with a black goatee, he wore a riding crop on his belt. Elizabeth was bent over a leather horse. Her leash was attached to her collar and then to the end of the horse. her ankles were tied to the ends of the legs of the horse.....her ass and pussy exposed, Tim takes his riding crop and lays it gently on her ass. The end of the crop had a small leather horse attached to it. He takes aim and SMACK!! A red spot appears....He strikes her again and again.....until 20 strokes of the crop lands on each cheek........he then lays the crop across her ass like a cane and SWISH!! five welts rise before he stops. His shaft is swollen and ready.

Beatrice
04-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Elizabeth frowned deeply as the leash was fixed to her collar and her plump form was then pulled forward over the horse. Her sneakered feet dug in slightly as her handlers took hold of her ankles but it was no use. Her ankles were soon tied tight, the rope digging roughly into her soft, white skin. And then the crop lands. She lets out a rough grunt.Her grunts turn to sobs and then to wails as tears pour from her brown eyes under her glasses. The glasses themselves slide down her nose a little. As he prepares himself, she cries out, "Sir! Please, sir! Just one request first! Please!"

SirTimothyk
04-15-2008, 09:23 PM
The crop lands on her asscheeks again and again. She shrieks in pain and struggles against her bonds. Tim takes his shaft in his hands and moves around to her waiting mouth...."Open wide, slut!" he says. He shoves his cock into her orofice. Then he grabs her head.

Beatrice
04-15-2008, 09:27 PM
"Come on," she grumbles as he seemingly ignores her entirely. She makes a fresh effort for freedom, tugging her head back against the leash, choking herself slightly before she gives up, gasping. Why wouldn't he listen? It was such a simple thing! She gulps a little as he forces his cock into her wet, sloppy mouth. Her glasses slide forward off her nose, perching for a moment on that violating cock.

Beatrice
04-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Meanwhile, the unconscious Ashley had been taken to a backroom and laid in a bed. Her bonds were removed but her ankle was chained to the bed. She was kept comfortable for now but, as they became removed from the event, her sympathy was expiring. She would not get off with only one man just because he had gone a bit over the line. However, she would be allowed some time to rest in comfort, bound only by a long chain and, as she had begged earlier, she would be bought a new uniform when the men were finished with her.

SirTimothyk
04-20-2008, 05:41 AM
Tim withdrawls his shaft from elizabeth's wet mouth. He moves behind her at her red behind........he grips her asscheeks and presses his cock against your tight hole....he can feel her quiver.......he gives her asscheeks a pinch!! god they are so pink. I yearn to penetrate her hole.....i begin to press in further......and further......

Beatrice
04-20-2008, 07:29 AM
"Sir!" Elizabeth screeched at the top of her lungs as her glasses started to fall. "Catch them!"

newbesub
05-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Ashley awoke confused and groggy. She had hoped it had been nothing more than a horrible nightmare. Yet here she was with her ankle chained to the bed. The tears ran down her face. Her throat was sore. Her head had crusts of blood on it. She was covered in dirt. She wiped off as much of the dirt as she could with her hands.

The man who harmed her stood in the darkness of the room. The room was small with concrete wall adorned with hooks, pulleys, and a extensive supply of paddles, rope, whips, and crops. The man hidden in the dark, Adam, held a black leather crop in his hands. He was waiting for Ashley to awaken. He thought of waking her with the crop, but he wanted to see the fear of her situation wash over her athletic body.

Adam should not have been there. No one was supposed to come into the back rooms unless they were taking a girl out to the arena or back from the arena. The back room was a place of rest and medical attention. Adam's rage overtook his oath to follow the rules. He would personally see that Bitch taken care of.

Ashley pulled on the chain to test it. She crawled onto the floor to see if she could reach anything to help her. God, please let there be something in my reach anything to use as a weapon, anything to get this damn chain off of me. She didn't know where she was, but it didn't matter. She did not want to stay here. Anywhere would be better than here.

Adam moved closer to her slowly. he didn't want Ashley to hear him yet. He wanted to see that look of shock and fear. He wanted that same look that she had when she was first brought into the arena.

Ashley's arms were outstretched on the floor. Her eyes scanned for anything in the dirt. A sharp crack hit her hand. It was the crop. She screamed and cowered looking for the source. "It's you. Please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was just so afraid. I ..."

Adam hit her directly on her left nipple. "Do you like it Bitch?" Ashley screamed again. She covered as much of her naked body as she could. "Do you like the pain Ashley?" Ashley scrambeld back on to the bed. It was the most distance she could put between herself and this man. Adam quietly stated, "You didn't answer me. Do you like the pain?" Asley was surprised, "No, no how could anyone like pain." The man was much more quiet than he was earlier. His calmness made her even more fearful.

"You cunt will call me Master Adam or Sir. Any other response will result in more pain. Not that you won't be in pain anyway." This cunt had humiliated him in the arena. She had made others question his place here. She had to be punished and he had to do it.

SirTimothyk
05-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Adam takes the rope from his bag and begins to wrap it around Ashley's wrists..."So you won't cooperate, huh bitch." He pulls her forward and ties her wrists to the bed.....He places the pillow under her belly, then looks at her ass. It points up to him, pale except for a few marks the crop has left. He raises it in the air and SPLAT! He begins the punishment. Again and again, the crop rains on her defenseless behind.

He aims again......SPLAT!! She struggles to avoid the blows but his hand presses on her lower back, keeping her still. SPLAT!! Her ass is turning a bright red, a constrast with her pale skin.

Are you enjoying this? He laughs.

Beatrice
05-03-2008, 12:07 PM
"No, sir!" she cries out as the crap slaps her tight, athletic ass again and again, leaving angry red welts. Adam, of course, could care less if she was enjoying it. The other men, he knew, would likely be even more pissed once they found out but they would get over it. It was no bigger a deal than a guy a bit too rough with his pets. And they were already going to spoil the bitch with a new uniform and some other treats when it was over. He figures whatever pain he took out of her hide she would be paid for...and might eventually learn to like. Ashley closed her eyes tightly. Tears were running down her cheeks as she kicked her athletic legs. She was held down firmly by her back. After what seemed an eternity, he stopped whipping her. He walked around in front of her and pressed on either side of her jaw, forcing her mouth open. He stuck his cock in.

Tim looks up in faint annoyance. He had no particular desire to break her glasses but he thought it was a bit of a distraction. Surely it was a triviality while he was claiming Elizabeth's succulent body. Still, his mood was broken. Annoyedly, he walked around in front of her and picked the glasses up off the floor. He jerked his cock a few times and came all over them before putting them back on her. "They didn't break. You bugged me for nothing, cunt," he said before moving around behind her, slowly slipping into her pussy this time.

SirTimothyk
05-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Adam grabbed Ashley's head and held it steady while he pumped his swollen shaft in her mouth....it drove into her throat, making her gag, as he pulled her hair and head forward. "Suck the tip, bitch......yes suck it hard!!" His head rose and he exclaimed "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

He finally withdrew, and climbed on the bed. His legs on both sides of hers....he pressed his cock against her tight hole.......He began to push in........

Beatrice
05-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Ashley moaned a little as her sex was penetrated. The tight walls contracted around the hard cock as it forced its way into her. She whimpered a little, squirming under his hard fucking.

And Elizabeth...

buckeyeman44
05-05-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm there 4 you. You name the time and place.

SirTimothyk
05-05-2008, 05:52 PM
i begin pumping...first in....then out......deeper and deeper my shaft invades her wet pussy........god you are tight....I raise my hand and SWAT!! You shiver as I spank your ass.....and you get so much tighter.......I raise my head and exclaim...."aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" You feel so good...

Beatrice
05-05-2008, 09:11 PM
((OOC: Please, please, respond to your PMs. I've been trying to get a response for almost a month. I'm literally begging you.))

newbesub
05-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I am so tired thought Ashley. He won't stop. I can't make him stop. She felt so raw, swollen, and bruised. She knew she had to cooperate. Anything less than total obediance would only result in more pain. maybe that was the way to stop him. Maybe she should just stop fighting. She didn't bite his cock again; she didn't dare.

She hadn't had sex in months. She had broken up with her boyfriend months ago. Yeah, she went clubbing, but never had any one-night stands. Is that what she was being punished for? Did that make her a cock tease? Her head spun out of control with all these thoughts.

He slapped her ass again. She remembered when her boyfriend had done that. She never knew it could feel so good. This was starting to feel good. How in the hell could this start to feel good?

He was so large in her tight pussy. He filled her. She gripped him tightly when he surprised her with another spank. He plunged deeper in her and his skin slammed into her welts. It stung badly. She wanted more of him in her, but she couldn't do that. She was not some whore, some slut. She was s feminist. She just need sex. That was why it started to feel good. He wasn't turning her on it was a physical need he was fufilling.

That's what she told herself, but she knew it wasn't true. She realized she was scream and groaning. God I hope he doesn't hear me. I hope he isn't listening to me.

Adam pulled her hair. Another deep moan escaped from her lips. She pushed back against him.

SirTimothyk
05-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Adam untied Ashley's bonds. He dragged her to the kitchen and threw her onto the kitchen table. Her breasts pressed against the cold table. He took the rope and retied her wrists and pulled her to the front of the table. He attached the wrists there. He then tied her ankles to the legs of the table, spreading her wide and exposing her ass and pussy. He then opened a drawer and took out the switch they had cut that monring. He laid it across her welted ass and took aim.......

megfar
05-10-2008, 11:47 AM
i love this roleplay.....thank you to those who are contributing to it!

newbesub
05-17-2008, 11:53 AM
The switch landed, as he had intended, where her ass and legs joined. He knew it would be painful. Her nipples already ached from the crop and were creully punished by the cold metal table. The switch forced her to push into the table even more. She yelped when he hit her. Adam took the switch and roughly dragged it accross her welted ass. He scrached her inner thighs and then her pussy lips and then her sexy star.

This is not for your enjoyment cunt. This is punishment. You will not cum. I will not give you that pleasure. You will struggle on the edge and I will only deny you. You will beg me and plead with me. I have no mercy for you slut. You will have no choice but to take it and you will want it.

SirTimothyk
05-17-2008, 04:44 PM
He threw the switch down and slid his finger across her welts. He pinched her right asscheek hard.....He watched as her ass shook with fear. He then went to the fridge and took out the cucumber and carrot. She had seen him used them before in her pussy and ass. He put them in front of her face and asked her "which one?"

newbesub
05-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Neither she thought. She didn't want something so hard and cold in her. Her holes ached. She just needed it to stop.

"Please, no more. I'm sorry. Just stop. I can't take anymore."

"You'll take whatever I want to give you. You cunt, don't have a choice. Answer the fucking question!" He loved hearing her beg and plead. Her cries were making him hard again.

"The carrot." It was not as large as the cucumber. Maybe he would have mercy. He hadn't shown any yet, but she was still hoping. He took the carrot and shoved it in her pussy the large top end in first. He pushed her head down roughly and she didn't look up again. Brutally he sawed it in her pussy. He used many angles looking for her g-spot. He would make her hot and then deny her any pleasure. He found it and smashed it with the rough carrot.

Ashley was already so sore. The large carrot had not had the top removed. The leaves were cut short, but were dead and sharp. It was like having paper cuts all over her g-spot. She whined and moaned. "Please stop; it hurts."

"You fucking slut. You haven't been saying Sir and look at how wet you are. Whore you are such a pain slut. I am enjoying punishing you. Who would have guessed that such a prick tease would like it so rough?" He worked it deeper and harder punching into her.

Suddenly he stopped moving the carrot. "Bitch, you better hold that in." He grabbed the cucumber and without any lube, he shoved it deep in her ass.

Ashley couldn't have cried out any louder than she did. She assumed it was the cucumber that was ripping her asshole. Her rectum burned. He pushed the cucumber all the way in her.slapped her ass hole moving the cucumber deeper. It tore through her. "Don't let it drop." Again he slapped her ass. He began shoving the carrot in her pussy again while he continued to rain down blows all over her already welted ass. Once in a while he would just rake his nails accross the welts.

SirTimothyk
05-18-2008, 04:08 PM
He pulled out the cuke from her sore asshole. "How did you like that, cunt?" he asked. "Please sir, no more, please" she pleaded. "We have just started" he answered back. With that, he pulled the carrot from her pussy......She gasped as the carrot was pulled from her sore cunt.

He pressed it against her tight asshole, then pushed it in. One inch went in....then another.....Ashley's ass shook with fear as the sharp point of the carrot entered her anal canal.

He pushed it in further and further. The top of the carrot is almost in....One final thrust and.......

newbesub
05-24-2008, 01:58 PM
I screamed again. He slapped the carrot in my ass. The pointy tip scratching inside me and making me bleed. My screams only encouraged him. He spanked me harder and harders. All I could do was cry. My snot was beginning to choke me. "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." Suddenly he stoped. I could hear his footsteps walk away. I prayed he would leave me here. I heard a creek as something opened. Then I heard something slam shut. Was it the door? Was it that cabinet I had seen earlier? My heart fell as I heard him walk back over to me.

"Do you know what I have in my hand?" "No Sir." "its a wooden paddle with the work slut cut out. Everyone who sees you from now on will see it written all over you."

SirTimothyk
05-24-2008, 08:01 PM
He raised the paddle and SMACK!! Her body pushed forward on the table...SMACK!! She cried out. SMACK!! Her ass shivered in pain. SMACK!!

There was a knock at the door. I let the person in. A blindfold was placed over her eyes. More rope was wrapped around her thighs. She was not able to move them. He began to take some tools from his bag.....

"Are you sure she wouldn't like something for the pain?" he asked.

"No, it will be fine."

He began to tattoo her asscheeks......

newbesub
05-25-2008, 12:52 PM
I couldn't see and I couldn't move. He tied me tightly. I couldn't struggle. I heard another man in the room. "Please, help me!" The man did not answer me.

My tormentor pulled my hair, raising my head and slapped my face. "Shut the fuck up cunt." Then I heard the buzzing. I wasn't sure what it was. It might be a vibrator, I thought.

The other man asked about the pain. I cringed and my stomach dropped inside me. Then I felt it. It was like a thousadnd pin pricks non-stop over my welts and bruises. I cried out. The tears and snot continued. The buzzing stopped momentarily.

"Just ignore her and finish."

"Fine." I finally and gratefully passed out as he tattooed over a welt on my ass.

SirTimothyk
05-25-2008, 03:51 PM
I looked at the artist's handiwork. It was a fine tattoo, a large "S" very ornately done. My fingers slid across it, her asscheek still sore with pain. My hand then slid across her wet pussy. Two fingers slid inside, thrusting deep inside her love box. Well, lubricated, the fingers then found their way to her tight hole. Taking the carrot out, two fingers seemed to fit well in her anal cavity. Then they began to move inside her, making her squirm.

I moved behind her, stripping off my shorts. Then taking my stiff and swollen shaft, I presssed it against her tight asshole. I began to thrust in her tight anus.

newbesub
05-25-2008, 05:22 PM
You never know how much pain you can bare until you don't have a choice. I awakened to the man shoving his cock up my bleeding raw ass. I knew I didn't have any disease, but I prayed he would get one and die a weak sniveling piece of shit withtou any power or control.

It was strange but the blood acted like lube at least for a while. I began screaming. He ravaged my ass.

"Scream bitch! I want you to scream from the pain forever."

The tattoo man stood to the side watching. He pulled his own cock out and began stroking it. He was dirty and old. I looked at him for help, but I saw his cock grow and harden. I knew he would not help me.

SirTimothyk
05-25-2008, 07:18 PM
The tattoo man went to the other end of the table. He held out his cock and pointed it at Ashley's face.

"I promised Tim a discount if you sucked on this for awhile. Open your mouth slut." His hand slapped her face for emphasis.

Ashley opened her mouth, afraid of what might come next. His cock pushed in. His hands held her hair.

All the while, Tim was ravaging her ass. Faster and faster he pumped, his hands clawing at her sore behind. He groaned with excitedment.

newbesub
05-26-2008, 10:56 AM
The tattoo man shoved his cock down my throat. I knew better than to use my teeth. Afterall it was that act that had made this so much worse. I couldn't breathe. His balls smelled like sweat and were wrinkled. I wondered when he had last washed himself. I tried to concentrate on that instead of my asshole hurting so much. He enjoyed it when I gagged and choked on his cock. He pulled on my hair and fucked my face. Sometimes he pulled out and slapped me with his cock. He wouldn't put it back in my mouth. He had me try to catch it with my lips. At first I turned away, but he pulled on my hair harder and slapped my face with his open hand. So I reached for his cock and tried to get in my mouth. He would tease me and stepped back when I almost had it. Suddenly he thrust it all down my throat so I could not breathe again.

"Stupid bitch you can't even find my cock."

Tim scratched my ass over the new tattoo. When I cried out, the tattoo man enjoyed it and shoved himself deeper in my throat. The carrot had scratched and cut the inside of my rectum. Everytime Tim thrust in and out, I was on fire. I had no more tears. I was an object to be fucked. Just a piece of meat for them to play with.

SirTimothyk
05-27-2008, 05:29 AM
Pumping into her tight hole faster and faster, I raised my head and yelled in erotic excitement. I made one final thrust and EXPLODE!! I squirted my cum into her ass. Juice dripped out

Meanwhile, the tattooman was holding Ashley's head while his cock pumped deep in her throat. He too pushed deep before he came.

I untied Ashley from her bonds an lifted her from the table. I took her hand and led her to the garage. She tried to cover herself as we went outside, but i held both hands so she was fully exposed, her ass red and tattooed.

We entered the garage and I raised her hands and attached them to the cuffs above her head. She stood there on tiptoes moving from left to right. My friend held her there and then pinched her left nipple. He twisted it until it began to swell. Ashley cried out at the attention.

"This is nothing ashley. We intend to play with all your sensitive areas. and we have the rest of the weekend."

Ashley groaned, knowing that no one would be looking for her. She told her parents that she was going out of town for the weekend.

I picked up my cat o nine tails. It had small knots in each strand. I slowly began to strike her gently at first, then I raised it in the air and aimed for her sensitive breasts. SWISH!!

newbesub
05-27-2008, 06:13 PM
I was exhaughsted from the pain and only wanted to curl up in a ball on the ground, but they marched me outside. I tried to cover myself, but he grabbed my hands. They took me to a garage. I was hung by my wrists, my toes barely touching the ground.

The tattoo man grabbed my nipple and twisted it all the way around. I tried to move away from him, but the pain was worse. I was pulling my tit. More weight was on my wrists and my shoulders were already beginning to ache.

SirTimothyk
05-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Tim raised the cat and SWISH!! five red lines criss cross her ass!!

"ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!" she screamed!

Tim raised it again...SWISH!! She cried out again.

Tim struck her again....and again....SWISH!!

Her body thrust forward toward the old man as Tim struck her ass.

She cried as the old man pulled at her nipples.......He then let go to give Tim a chance to whip them.

Tim lashed the cat across her swollen orbs.

newbesub
06-01-2008, 11:06 AM
The new tattoo that Tim struck only added to my pain. I could fell more welts rising on my ass. I knew I was bleeding. I knew I would be scarred for life, however short that would be. The pain in my shoulders and wrists worsened as I was launched forward by my thrashing. It move me closer to the tattoo man who twisted and pulled on my nipples.

I was so relieved when he stopped pulling on them. I hung my head when I saw Tim circling my like a shark and stopped in front of me with the tortous device still in his hand.

I felt every strand rip my flesh. "No!" I screamed. "Stop!" I knew they would not listen or care about my cries until I was too loud and gagged again. How could I still be wet?

SirTimothyk
06-01-2008, 03:34 PM
I struck her with the cat again!! The nine knots dug into her flesh and left her screaming. She swung back and forth, her hands held above her head, her feet on tiptoes. She danced with each stroke of the whip. Red lines wrote on her breasts. She tried to escape. She could not.

The old man picked up a bucket of water and through it over her head. The cold water dripped down her body. He then picked up a paddle and began to strike her ass with it...SMACK!! SMACK! She thrust forward in pain.

newbesub
06-01-2008, 05:49 PM
The water was cold. It cooled my skin, but made the cuts burns. Then my skin was swept over with a cold chill and my goosebumbs followed. The bumbs made everything alive again with pain. The old man spanked my ass with something large and flat. I didn't know it could hurt more because of the water. Tim startled me as he appeared from nowhere to stand directly in front of me. He held a chain of silver in his hands. He grabbed my pussy and pulled me forward. All my weight was again on my arms. He held the end of the chain in front of my face.

"Do you know what this is?" It was a clover clamp, two more clamps hung from the other end.

"Yes."

"Good" He opened it and clamped it directly on my clit. He let me swing back while he held the other end. It tightened. My clit was on fire. He grabbed my right breast and again pulled me towards him. I kept loosing my footing. First he hit my nipple with the clamp, then he opened the clamp and watched squeeze me. He did the same with my other nipple. As I swung away, he held the chain. I screamed in agony.

The old man had stopped my paddling, but brought a lighter and a chair to Tim. The lighter was the longer kind for starting fires or lighting candles. He placed the chair in fron of me and sat. He clicked the lighter on. My eyes followed the flame. He placed it under the clamp on my clit. The metal warmed and then burned. I struggled, but I only succeded in making the clamps tighten. He rotated the flame between the three clamps. The trigger of the lighter meant his hand would not become tired soon. I danced away from the pain only to bring more. I stood still as long as I could and then flinched in pain. Tim laughed.

SirTimothyk
06-01-2008, 07:11 PM
I then picked up an evil, two pronged device. It was a taser. I pulled the trigger and a light of electricity went from one pole to the other. I smiled.

I placed the taser between her legs while she swayed to and fro. I pulled the trigger. She screamed as the electricity went from her chain to her clit.

newbesub
06-03-2008, 06:46 PM
He turned and walked away from me. I couldn't see what he was doing. The tattoo man Suddenly called me names.

"God you're such a fucking hot Cunt!" He was masterbating and began to cum all over my hot ass. He was disgusting.

I heard a strange sound. It was like a bug zapper. Then I felt it. It was a searing pain that made all my muscles tighten. I screamed. Tim was sitting in front of me with a strange weapon. He smiled and touched it to my legs and my clit/nipple clamps. I jerked again in pain. The movement of my body only made me swing back towards the evil thing. Tim just sat there and enjoyed watching me scream and dance for him.

SirTimothyk
06-04-2008, 04:32 AM
I moved behind the dancing girl, and placed the two prongs of the taser against her right asscheek. I pulled the trigger. She thrust forward, screaming at the pain. I took the penis gag and thrust it in her mouth. It filled her as I wrapped it around her head. Her eyes pierced back at me, pleading me, her moans begging me to stop.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffff" she cried out.

I moved around her and placed the two prongs between her right nipple. I press the trigger.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggooooooooooddddddddd d!! she screamed through her gag.

The old man picked up the cane and struck her ass...SWISH!!

"nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo" she cried.

He struck her again and again. Red lines criss crossed her ass.

She twisted her head, her body trying to avoid the blows, as the taser made her thrust her body back at the cane. Trapped between two evil men, she could not escape. Her screams permeated through the garage.

Finally exhausted, I untied her bonds and bent her over the large wooden box. The old man spread her welted asscheeks and entered her anal cavity roughly. I removed her gag and inserted my own swollen shaft. The old man pumped, deeper and deeper, forcing her body forward.

I held her head and pumped my own member deep into her throat. She began to gag.

steelish
06-07-2008, 05:34 AM
May I please be captured? I can play the role of a newly married woman who withheld sex from her husband as punishment, so he contacted you guys to have you capture me and change my attitude.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 05:55 AM
mary came in the garage, not knowing what was happening there.

"Hey Tim, do you have a cup of sugar I can borrow?"

Tim looked at the stunning 6 foot woman he loved her dark blond hair resting on her shoulders. He could see her dark nipples pushing against her sheer blouse. He moved close to her.

"Sure mary. Why don't you come into the house with me."

I took mary's hand and led her into the kitchen. When we got into the house. I moved close to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"So, mary, your husband has told me some things about you."

"Tim?" She looked puzzeled.

"Yes. He told me that you have been a naughty girl. And that you need to be punished."

"Me? What?" mary began to back away.

I quickly pulled her wrists behind her and opened the kitchen drawer. I took out the cuffs and snapped them on her.

"Tim!! What are you doing?" She gasped.

steelish
06-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Mary couldn't believe what was happening!

What the hell had her husband said that could warrant this type of behavior towards her? Naughty? What the hell did Tim mean by naughty? She hadn't done anything wrong.

"Let me go!" she cried, struggling against Tim's grip on the handcuffs. She could feel the cold steel biting into her wrists and she started to panic, wondering what was happening. Her heart was racing and her breath was starting to come in gasps.

steelish
06-08-2008, 07:00 AM
She kicked back at Tim's shins, hoping to connect. Bam! She did! She tried hard to pull away and felt the handcuffs tighten even more from the pressure...

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 07:07 AM
"oooooooooowwwwwww!!" Tim quickly turned mary around and SLAP!! He slapped her face hard! He held her steady as he ripped off her blouse. He quickly pulled it off her body, exposing her bra......

Tim pushed her against the kitchen wall and kissed her roughly.....

He then opened the kitchen drawer and pulled out a knife.....

"Is this what you wanted?"

steelish
06-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Mary's heart almost stopped at when Tim slapped her. Her cheek burned and she was sure he left a handprint there. When he roughly ripped off her blouse, she tried to bring up her hands to cover herself, only to be reminded of the handcuffs still in place.

Tim pushed her hard up against the kitchen wall and when he kissed her hard and fast she felt a flood of wetness between her legs. "Oh God", she thought, "how can I be liking this"? She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as her face flamed red in embarrassment. Her eyes popped open when she heard a kitchen drawer slide open and her heart stopped as Tim brandished a knife at her.

Tim growled at her, "Is this what you wanted?"

She started to whimper as she realized just how angry she made him.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Tim slid the knife along her arm. The flat part of the cold, knife brought goosebumps to her skin. Tim loved to see her squirm, visibly scared at the thought of what he might do with the knife.

He slowly moved the knife along her bra and then slid the blade under her bra strap. SNAP! He cut off her bra strap....SNAP!! He cut the other one....He then pulled the front of the bra and pulled it off, exposing her 36 c breasts.

He slid the knife along her round nipples. They grew hard quickly.

He then kissed her again.

steelish
06-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Mary's breath caught as he slid the knife along her arm. The steel was cold and hard, like Tim's eyes were right now. She shivered, and goosebumps broke out on her skin. She was afraid he would cut her and she squirmed in his grasp, as if she could escape the kiss of the knife.

She felt him cut off her left bra snap and then the knife slid under the other strap and she tensed as he cut that one. She shut her eyes tightly and moaned a "no" as he ripped her bra downwards, exposing her breasts.

Tim's kiss startled her and her breath quickened. She couldn't imagine what he planned to do. She thought maybe her husband just wanted Tim to scare her and then he would let her go, but things were going a bit far and she was scared.

She started to get angry and her eyes flashed fire, she quickly lowered her lashes, hoping Tim hadn't noticed the look. She thought to herself, "My husband's really going to pay for this one! I'm going to tie him down and do to him what I always wished he would do to me, I'm going to tan his backside!"

steelish
06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Mary's emotions were so conflicting. Anger at her husband, because as far as she could deduce, he had asked Tim to do this to her; astonishment at Tim, because although they had only been neighbors for eight months, he had always been so kind; and lastly she was surprised at how turned on she was (but she was damned if she was going to let Tim know it)!

She flattened herself back against the wall as hard as she could and said, "If you just let me go now, I won't report you."

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 02:07 PM
i grabbed mary's arm and led her into the living room. I bent her over the arm of the sofa and quickly pulled her skirt and panties down to her ankles....

I pulled them off and spread her legs......

I took some rope and tied her ankles to the couch legs.....her ass in the air and exposed.

I then smoothed my hand over her ass.....

I raised my hand and gave her a sWAT!!

I began the punishment.

steelish
06-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Mary gasped as he yanked her away from the wall. She was pulled into the living room where Tim bent her over the arm of the sofa. When he yanked her skirt and panties down to her ankles she shivered. She felt so exposed and helpless.

As he spread her legs and tied her ankles to the couch legs she let out a moan. She wasn't sure if it was a moan of anticipation, or a moan of fear. Maybe both.

Goosebumps appeared as she felt his hand lightly rub her ass.

She felt his hand lift away and braced herself. Was he going to fuck me now? she thought. SWAT! His hand came down forefully on her ass and she squealed as she tried to move her ass back and forth, side to side to avoid the punishment. She knew it probably looked like she was wagging her tail in happiness, but she couldn't stop herself; she just had to get her ass away from that stinging hand.

steelish
06-08-2008, 02:21 PM
As Mary wiggled her ass back and forth to escape Tim's swats, she tried to cover her burning ass with her handcuffed hands.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 04:43 PM
He spanked her again and again, until her asscheeks turned nice and pink. He examined his handiwork before continuing. Then he opened his black toy bag. He took out his wooden paddle, the one with holes drilled in it. He raised that and SMACK!! He began to give her 10 good ones on each cheek.

She danced on the arm of the couch with each hit, squirming her ass and moaning as he applied the paddle.

"How do you like that, mary. You husband told me to give apply the paddle liberally."

newbesub
06-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Tim left when another woman entered the garage.

The old man was deep in my ass, thrusting in and out like he was coked out on ******. I was happily tied over a box. I knew I couldn't have supported my own body anymore. The man pulled out and came all over my back. The spunk stung my welts. He moved away and brought candles before my face.

"All women like candles don't they?" He wickedly grinned. I cried out knowing it didn't matter. He let them melt in their glass containers until there was at least an inch of molten wax. He dotted my back with hot blue wax. It burned, and stung and finally grew stiff. He made patterns all over my back before moving lower.

He let small drops of wax polka dot my sensitive inner thighs. He only laughed at my gasps. He would stop and look at his handiwork, keeping me unaware of his next movement, my next pain. He would hold the was high above at times and low and close other times. Creully he kept the candle still dripping hot wax over and over agin on my asshole. I screamed and tried to move away, but there was no escape. Once the wax was thick, he moved higher to my lips and began again. The burning was so intense. i cried out, bit my lip, but nothing seemed to distract me from the pain.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Tim entered the room with mary. He brought her here from the living room and bent her over the wooden horse. He unlocked the cuffs and pulled her wrists down to the bottom of the horse. He tied them to the legs and also tied her ankles to the legs of the horse.

He then turned to ashley. He watched her body being touched by the hot wax. Her body shook with each drop, until finally, I had to have her.

SirTimothyk
06-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I moved behind her waxed behind and gripped her asscheeks. I spread them and pushed my swollen shaft against her tight hole. Then i pushed. My cock felt the warm wax and then her tight spincter against it. She felt just wonderful. I pulled her towards me as i pushed my cock further and further. I began to pump deeper and deeper.

steelish
06-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Mary's ass burned as Tim spanked her with his bare hand. She breathed a sigh of relief only to cry out as the first thwack of the paddle landed. Her cries quickly turned to moans as the paddling continued on. She wanted to cover her ass with her hands again, but was afraid of that hard paddle landing on and breaking her fingers. Tim punctuated the final few swats with, "How do you like that, mary. Your husband told me to apply the paddle liberally."

By the time Tim was finished paddling, Mary had tears on her cheeks and she was very docile. As Tim led her back to the garage it didn't even occur to her to struggle or try to escape, she almost felt like she was in shock.

Mary stopped moving when she felt her thighs come up against a hard wooden object. Tim stepped in front of her and pulled her wrists downward. As he spread her wrists and tied them off to some wooden posts, Mary started to come out of her stupor. She blinked a couple of times and realized he had bent her over some kind of sawhorse type object. Her wrists were spread and tied to the legs on one side and now he was walking around to the other side. She looked back at him through her legs and watched as he spread them further apart and tied off her ankles to the legs of the object. The crossbar was digging into her hips and she struggled to make herself a bit more comfortable.

Mary held her breath as Tim stepped back away from her. He just stood there for a second and she strained to see what he was doing but couldn't raise her head enough to see him. The only part of him she could see was his jean-clad legs as she peered back through the V of her parted thighs.

She watched as Tim walked around her and then kept going. Her eyes widened as she realized what she was looking at. There was a another girl in the garage and she was tied over a box. There was an old man who was covered with tattoos standing in front of her.

Tim had always had an area of his garage partitioned off, and Mary assumed he had some kind of media room in it. Obviously, it was a play room, but not the kind of play room Mary had always assumed it was! She had grown up in a strict Catholic family, as a matter of fact, that's why her mother had named her Mary. Although her Catholic sensibilities were in shock, she couldn't help but be intrigued by everything she saw around her.

Tim walked over to the other girl like a predator stalking his prey. The sight of the helpless naked girl seemed so erotic to Mary that a groan escaped her lips. The girl had some kind of blue stuff all over her back end and Mary watched as Tim ran his finger over it. Mary just about orgasmed on the spot when Tim pulled his massive erection out of his pants and started to shove it into the girl's ass.

Mary bit her lips and humped her hips helplessly in an effort to relieve some of the wanton heat flooding her pussy. She could feel some of her juices start to run down the insides of her thighs. She surreptitiously tried to grind her mons against the wooden crossbar to make herself cum. She kept glancing up at Tim, hoping that he had not seen her efforts to pleasure herself, but thankfully each time she looked up, he was concentrating on his sawing his cock in and out of the other girl's ass.

SirTimothyk
06-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Tim plunged faster and faster in ashley's ass, the wax making her tighter and tighter. He finally make one final push, deep in her ass. He EXPLODED! Cum squirted in her tight hole and began to drip out down her legs. He continued to push and pull out of her hole, now lubricated by his cum.

I finally withdrew from ashley's ass and noticed mary's stare.

"Miss me. Well, we will have plenty of time together. Your husband said I could have you all weekend."

I moved toward her, but first picked up one of the lighted candles. It was in a small glass jar, so there was plenty of hot wax melted in it. He let it rest on her upturned ass so she could feel the heat from the candle. He then began to pour the wax on her defenseless behind!!

The wax began to pour on one cheek, then another. She shuddered, but could not get away. Her bonds held her tightly. He then poured some down the crack of her asscheeks. The wax covered her asshole, then began to spread along her pussylips.

He saw that she clenched her teeth and was groaning.

"How does that feel, mary?"

steelish
06-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Mary couldn't tear her eyes away as Tim ravaged the helpless girls upturned ass. He rammed into her faster and faster and when he came, Mary had to bight back a groan as she saw him throw back his head and the cords in his neck stood out in relief. Watching him cum in her ass was the hottest thing she had ever seen! Even as Tim pulled out of the girl and turned toward Mary, she still couldn't take her eyes off the scene.

[I]All weekend, shit[I] Mary would have swooned as she heard Tim speak those words but her bonds held her helplessly in place. As he moved towards her she saw him pick up one of the candles. It was in a small glass jar, and that answered her unspoken question about what the blue stuff was all over the other girl.

She felt the jar get placed on her ass, and the warmth seeping through the bottom of the small vessel felt like acid on her still sore rump. It was all too soon before she felt the light weight of the jar lift away from her backside and she relaxed in relief only to jump as she felt the first trail of wax make it's way down one of her cheeks. As Tim moved to put a line of blue on her other cheek, Mary shuddered and strained at her bonds, clenching her teeth.

"How does that feel Mary?" she heard him ask.

She writhed helplessly and her hands scrabbled uselessly at the legs of the device she was bound to.

SirTimothyk
06-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Tim looked in his bag of toys and finally selected the riding crop. It had a leather horse head at the end of the crop. He laid it gently on her wax covered ass.

He raised it in the air and SMACK! He hit the wax and the cooled wax cracked. Her ass shook at the hit, then felt it again. SMACK!!

And again....SMACK!!

He hit her harder....SMACK!! AND harder...SMACK!!

The wax began to break and pieces of it fell to the floor.

He then aimed the crop at her pussy........

steelish
06-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Mary jumped as she felt the first blow from the crop. Her tender ass felt like it was on fire, and whatever he was using now was the matchstick lighting it. She saw pieces of wax raining down between her legs and settling on the floor. Oh God she thought this is not what was in my fantasy! But she couldn't deny that in the back of her good little Catholic mind, she was turned on, unbelievably turned on.

When the punishing weapon licked at Mary's exposed pussy lips, she started to scream. In the midst of her screaming she could feel a heat that had nothing to do with the whippings or the wax begin to build inside of her. Her thoughts were wild and disjointed; Stop! Stop! - Fuck me! - Let me go you bastard! But Mary did not voice any of these thoughts as she continued to scream and dance in place while Tim whipped her ass and pussy.

SirTimothyk
06-10-2008, 05:09 AM
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! Three more strikes with the riding crop made mary's ass dance. The wax flew to the floor. My cock was swollen and ready. I threw the crop to the floor. I spread her asscheeks and pressed my thumb against her tight hole. It entered her anus easily.

With his other hand, he took his shaft and pressed it against her waxed pussy. He pushed and entered her wet love box. Her cunt was tight, the wax and the crop having had its effect. One inch entered her love canal. Then another. Until it went all the way.

Then he started to pump.

steelish
06-10-2008, 06:55 AM
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! The last three strikes had Mary right back to wagging her ass as she did when Tim had her bent over the couch. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the crop land on the floor.

She tensed as she felt Tim spread her butt cheeks, then she gasped and her eyes widened when he slid something into her ass. God, it made her feel so dirty, like one of the boy-chasing vulgar girls she used to make fun of when she was in Catholic school.

The next thing Mary felt was something she had been longing for but was too ashamed to voice out loud. Tim was pressing his cock at her swollen pussy lips, causing bits of wax to fall to the floor. Tim inched slowly inside Mary's canal. "yeeeessssss" she hissed. She was so sensitive she could feel the blood pulsing in his cock. The whippings and the wax had cause a pinpoint of focus for her. Her whole being was centered on her pussy and ass, and both were now being fed.

His cock felt huge and hot. As he started to pump, the heat that had been building inside of her burst into a roar. The muscles in her arms and legs started twitching uncontrollably. "aaahhh god oh god oh god gonna cum gonna cum gonna cuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!" her moaned ranting turned into a wail as her pussy clamped down on Tim's cock and started to spasm, as if it was trying to suck on Tim's erection.

steelish
06-10-2008, 06:56 AM
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! The last three strikes had Mary right back to wagging her ass as she did when Tim had her bent over the couch. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the crop land on the floor.

She tensed as she felt Tim spread her butt cheeks, then she gasped and her eyes widened when he slid something into her ass. God, it made her feel so dirty, like one of the boy-chasing vulgar girls she used to make fun of when she was in Catholic school.

The next thing Mary felt was something she had been longing for but was too ashamed to voice out loud. Tim was pressing his cock at her swollen pussy lips, causing bits of wax to fall to the floor. Tim inched slowly inside Mary's canal. "yeeeessssss" she hissed. She was so sensitive she could feel the blood pulsing in his cock. The whippings and the wax had cause a pinpoint of focus for her. Her whole being was centered on her pussy and ass, and both were now being fed.

His cock felt huge and hot. As he started to pump, the heat that had been building inside of her burst into a roar. The muscles in her arms and legs started twitching uncontrollably. "aaahhh god oh god oh god gonna cum gonna cum gonna cuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!" her moaned ranting turned into a wail as her pussy clamped down on Tim's cock and started to spasm, as if it was trying to suck on Tim's erection.

SirTimothyk
06-11-2008, 05:50 PM
I began to pump in deeper and deeper. My cock could feel her tight cunt gripping onto my shaft. I thrust in faster and faster, my hand pulling her body towards mine. I raised my hand and SWAT!! I felt her get tighter. SWAT! SWAT!! SWAT!! The wax flew off her body!

SirTimothyk
06-11-2008, 05:54 PM
I continued to thrust my member in her hot love box. Again and again, my cock pumped in her pussy. Holding her ass in my hands, my thumb in her tight asshole, I could feel her anticipation and excitement.

I raised my head and yelled "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I made one final thrust, deep in her pussy.

Then I EXPLODED!!

steelish
06-12-2008, 06:58 AM
Mary was still twitching with the aftershocks of her release. She could feel Tim's cock begin to swell with the beginnings of an orgasm. As his cock swelled even more, he began to spank her again. The combination of sensations was too much, and she could feel another orgasm threatening to spill over. As Tim thrust hard within her, she began to cum again. As Tim roared with his release, Mary cried out with hers: "AaaaaAaaah, gooOOOooooodd!"

She hung limp within her bonds.

newbesub
06-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Tim exploded in my ass and I came. It was one of the first orgasms I had had since being kinapped. I finally released some of the heat deeply repressed inside me. I rested and he went to fuck the other woman. She was beautiful. Her long hair cascaded down in a fan like shape. Bits of it clung to her sweaty face and breasts. I guess I was a voyer. I liked watching him fuck her and spank her.

I knew that the tattooed man was hovering around me, but I just watched them.

SirTimothyk
06-13-2008, 05:48 AM
The old man picked up the carrot her brought from the fridge. He showed it to ashley.

"Suck on it, girl. It will soon be in your tight ass."

Ashley began to lick the carrot, making sure it was as wet as she could make it. In the meantime, the old man took a leather tawse and struck her ass with it. SMACK!! A few pieces of wax flew off her behind.

SMACK!! Ashley groaned as she continued to suck the carrot.

Finally, the old man took the carrot and pressed against her tight asshole. He pushed it in her tight oriface.

steelish
06-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Mary tensed as Tim pulled out of her pussy. She was so sensitive from all the stimulus and having just orgasmed. She was too weak to do much except hang limply over the horse. "Suck on it, girl. It will soon be in your tight ass." the words caused Mary to flinch and she roused herself enough to lift her head and look around. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw they were spoken to the other girl.

She watched as the old man brandished a carrot in front of the girl. When he started whipping her, Mary began to get aroused again. It felt wrong to her that she was reacting like this, but she couldn't deny her body's urgings. She perversely wanted that leather landing on her own ass and had to bite down on the inside of her cheek to keep from putting voice to her yearnings.

When the old man took the carrot from the other girl's mouth and started to push it into her ass, Mary let out a quiet moan. She let her head hang back down and slowly shook it back and forth, as if trying to erase the erotic images from her brain.

newbesub
06-13-2008, 10:50 AM
NO! Not the damn carrot again! I think, but I am too afraid to say a word. I focus on covering it with my spit. It's already been in my ass and pussy. I taste my ass and pussy juices on it. I try not to gag from the taste and the realization.

The old man pulls from my mouth and pushes it in my recently fucked ass. I cry out as it is forced in. Tim's cum is still dripping from my asshole. It isn't quite as painful as last time, when it was dry. And yet I know the pain will begin again. It's probably my own fault for cumming.

The other woman, Tim called her Mary, has been moaning in delight at my pain. I wonder what she has done and what she is thinking. Afterall, I enjoyed watching her as well. Tears of shame fall down my face.

SirTimothyk
06-19-2008, 05:09 AM
The old man took the carrot and shoved it in her ass. Her tight hole held it for a minute, then he pushed harder and it slowly entered. Tim's cum lubricated it somewhat. Ashley moaned and squirmed. The old man moved behind her and spread her legs. His cock, swollen and red, pressed against her sore pussy. He entered her roughly.

steelish
06-21-2008, 07:16 AM
(Mary)

My pussy was still tingling from the orgasm and I lay there limply, draped over the horse and listened to the other girl's whimpering and moaning. I could see the old man pressing something into her ass. I strained to see what it was. A carrot! He's shoving a carrot into her ass! My mind was numb with shock.

I watched in a daze as he shoved his cock into her pussy and started ramming it into her while grinding the carrot in her ass. How can she possibly stand it I thought as I continued to watch them, mesmerized by the sight. I had almost forgotten Tim was still standing behind me, but he reminded me he was there by picking up the crop and whipping it up between my legs to spank my pussy. Startled, I jumped and cried out in alarm.

SirTimothyk
06-22-2008, 05:41 AM
I looked at the old man as he ravaged ashley and I my own shaft began to swell. I picked up my favorite riding crop, the one with the leather horse at the end. I took aim at mary's pussy and SWAT!!! Mary's legs began to dance. SWAT!! Her ass squirmed as I swatted her pussy.

SWAT!! I could see her juices drip down her legs.

SWAT!! Her pussy lips were becoming red and swollen.

I then picked up the taser. I pressed it against her pussy lips. And then I pulled the trigger.

steelish
06-22-2008, 06:24 AM
Tim slapped the crop against my pussy about five or six times. I kept crying out, but I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. My pussy felt like it was on fire and was spilling molten lava down my legs.

I started to breathe a sigh of relief when the crop stopped, only to scream out when I felt the worst possible pain you could ever imagine. My pussy felt like it was being carved off of my body; all my muscles were contracting against each other uncontrollably. My arms wanted to bend, they wanted to straighten, my legs wanted to bend, they wanted to straighten. Even my breath was pushed from my lungs. My body was shuddering with the strain. As soon as Tim stopped doing whatever caused it I started to babble; "Please, please, I'll do anything, just don't do that to me again, pleeeeaaase!"

newbesub
06-22-2008, 10:42 PM
That damn carrot raped my ass again. I could feel it scraping in and out of my ass. If I lived I'd never shit again. IF I lived.

Then that nasty man shoved his pathetic smelly cock in my snatch. I wanted him to die. I wanted to take that carrot and ram it in his fucking throat and then piss all over his jerking body.

But i had no control so I was double fucked in the ass with a carrot and in the pussy with a cock.

I was suddenly distracted by the awful haunting sound of the taser. I wanted to scream halleluyiah to the heavens when i didn't feel it. He must have been using it on Mary. I remembered the electric out of conrtol feeling it gave. I tried to think about that as I was fucked.

SirTimothyk
06-28-2008, 05:36 AM
The old man took the taser and placed it against ashley's pussy....zzzzzzzzzzip!!

Her body shook as the taser hit its target. He pressed the trigger again. Zzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiipppppppp...!!

He moved it to her right asscheek...ZZZZZZZZiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp!!

He moved it then to her left asscheek...ZZZZZZZiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp!!

Her screams filled the garage.....

He then untied her bonds and took her to the middle of the garage......he tied her wrists together and hung her up on the hook in the rafters. She was on tiptoes and facing mary.

steelish
06-29-2008, 02:09 PM
I could hear the other girl screaming and also heard the zaps of the horrid device Tim had just used on me moments ago. I was so grateful it was being used on her now instead of me.

Her screams stopped and I raised my head to see what they were doing now. The old man untied her from the box and hung her from the ceiling of the garage somehow. Now she is hanging, facing me and her crotch is level with my face. I can see the marks on her body and shudder as I imagine everything she's been through.

SirTimothyk
06-30-2008, 04:42 AM
"mary, lick ashley's pussy" the old man commanded. the told man picked up the cane and took aim at ashley's ass....SWISH!!

I picked up the riding crop and did the same to mary's. SWISH!! the girls thrust against each other's bodies.

steelish
06-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh God "aahh" I groaned and cried out as I strained to reach Ashley's pussy with my tongue. She was swinging towards me, then back, over and over again and the old man stood behind her with a long thin rod and struck her with it.

At the peak of each swing, as her pussy was close, I was able to get in a swipe with my tongue. I was trying hard to keep the rhythm going, but the cropping Tim was giving me threw me off occasionally.

I don't know what was going on in my head, but somewhere along the line I was beginning to appreciate the depravity of the situation. I could feel my juices flowing yet again as my ass started to sting and burn and my neck strained with my efforts to reach Ashley.

SirTimothyk
06-30-2008, 08:46 AM
The old man and I took mary and ashley out to the back yard and lay them on the grass. We wrapped a leather belt around their waists in a 69 position so their noses were in both of their pussys.

We tied their wrists to posts on opposite sides of them so they would have to stay straight.

steelish
06-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Tim and the old man move Ashley and me to the backyard. We're held together in a 69 position with a large belt and my face is almost buried in her hot, wet sex. I can smell her arousal and I can also smell the secretions from the old man and possibly from Tim as well. I can't move my face away from her pussy and the smell and sight is pervasive.

I feel a hand shove my face into her pussy and at the same time I feel her face on my pussy. I stick out my tongue and lick her. To my surprise, the mixture of juices tastes good. I slurp at her again, and again. I soon have my face ground against her wet pussy and am grinding my hips into her face. I am sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue over the hard nub of it. I can feel her twitching as I do this. ooooooohhhhhhhffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck I moan as I throw my head back. She is mirroring my actions, my clit is being sucked on and flicked as well. I know we will both orgasm if we keep at this and I can't stop myself.

I bury my face in her and renew my attack. I can sense that she is as close to the edge as I am. I lap at her pussy and bury my tongue in her. I can feel the walls of her canal fluttering as it hugs my tongue. Yeeessss my mind hisses as she begins to cum, sending me into orbit with her. I groan into her pussy and continue with my actions as she releases her juices into my mouth. I can feel her at me, swallowing my release as well. We are moaning and shuddering together, putting on a show for Tim and the old man.

newbesub
07-07-2008, 08:47 PM
The belt held me tight to her. I had no choice, but to breathe in her pussy. I had never done this, eating pussy before. It was amazing. I imitated everything she did to me. It was erotic and made me feel out of control. My nipples were hard as they rubbed against her body. My hands held her open as I dug in. She came and I lapped up her juices. I felt her tongue chasing my juices. I know I looked like a whore to Tim and the old man and it felt right.

SirTimothyk
07-10-2008, 05:03 AM
I picked up my single tail and took aim at ashley's ass. SWISH!! the tip of the whip lashed at her ass! She thrust forward and buried her face further in mary's cunt. I took aim at mary's ass. SWISH!! She yelped as the whip kissed her behind.

I whipped them again and again. Their bodies turned over on the grass, their faces buried in each other's cunts.

The old man took the hose and turned on the water. He washed them off with the cold water. The girls cried out as he washed them down.

steelish
07-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Ashley jerks against me and I realize she has been struck. A moment later I feel the fire of a whip lash across my ass. I cry out and then continue licking Ashley's cunt.

He whips us and whips us as we thrash and buck on the ground, bound in our 69, licking and sucking at each other. Occasional moans and cries accompany the slurping, sucking noises. We are hot, sweaty, coated with our juices and pieces of grass are sticking to us.

A shock of cold and I realize we the old man is spraying us with a garden hose. My teeth chatter and we are whimpering as the cold water cleans us.

SirTimothyk
07-11-2008, 10:35 AM
The old man and I pull the girls to their feet and take their wrists tie them together. We pull them up and tie them to a clothesline pole. They balance on tiptoes as the old man and i move behind them. I behind mary and the old man behind ashley. We take aim at their welted behinds and SWISH!! We hit them simultaneously. They cry out and surge against each other.

steelish
07-11-2008, 12:27 PM
My legs are shaking, I am dancing on my toes. Ashley and I are bumping, grinding into each other each time we feel the lash. I can feel Ashley's warm breath on my face as she cries out and her nipples are lightly rubbing against mine.

I can smell my juices on her face. I don't think the old man cleaned us off enough. It makes me want to lean forward and swipe my tongue along her cheek. The sounds, the smells, the feel of the whip and of Ashley bumping and surging against me is making my pussy wet again. I know it's just a matter of time before I cum.

steelish
07-11-2008, 12:27 PM
My legs are shaking, I am dancing on my toes. Ashley and I are bumping, grinding into each other each time we feel the lash. I can feel Ashley's warm breath on my face as she cries out and her nipples are lightly rubbing against mine.

I can smell my juices on her face. I don't think the old man cleaned us off enough. It makes me want to lean forward and swipe my tongue along her cheek. The sounds, the smells, the feel of the whip and of Ashley bumping and surging against me is making my pussy wet again. I know it's just a matter of time before I cum.

SirTimothyk
07-13-2008, 04:45 AM
The old man takes his firm cock and pushes it against ashley's wet pussy. He makes one thrust and it quickly slides in her lubricated cunt. I spread mary's cheeks and press my shaft against her tight asshole. It is firm and tight, just the way i like it. She cries out as I push further and further in.

steelish
07-13-2008, 02:57 PM
I see the old man behind Ashley and hear him grunting. She is pushed forward into me and then I feel Tim behind me, spreading my cheeks. Oh my god oh my god oh my god he's pushing his cock into my ass. The pain is intense and sharp.

I cry out and Tim pushes and pushes relentlessly. I am arching my back and trying to get away, but Tim's hands are on my hips and his cock is continuing its journey. Suddenly, the pain dissipates and turns into a pleasurable full feeling. I grunt and moan, pushing back towards him. I hear him chuckle and his fingers tighten on my hips. My face turns red at his amusement, but it doesn't stop me from trying to grind my ass into him.

He holds my hips still and pulls his cock sloooowly out until just the head is in, then slams me forward into Ashley, again and again. The old man and Tim synchronize their rhythm and Ashley and I are bumping pussies and tits against each other on every stroke.

SirTimothyk
07-14-2008, 05:50 AM
I wrap my arms around mary and continue thrusting deep into her defenseless ass. Deeper and deeper i pump into her sore hole. I can hear her crying out. The old man is pumping into ashley's pussy. I pinch mary's ass. She cries out!! I can feel her get tighter. It feels so good.

steelish
07-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Tim wraps his arms around me to pump deeper. My ass is sore from the angle he is pumping me. AAaahhh! I feel a hard pinch on my ass, causing me to clench my ass muscles. I hear Tim say "Mmmm" in response. Despite the discomfort, I can feel the beginnings of an orgasm.

SirTimothyk
07-19-2008, 06:13 AM
my hands grip her breasts and squeeze. My fingers begin to pinch her nipples and pull on them. I give her one more thrust, deep in her ass, then "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I explode in her defenseless behind. God, what a feeling.

steelish
07-19-2008, 07:56 AM
When Tim starts pinching my nipples, I can't hold back my orgasm any longer. Just as I start to cum, I feel him thrust hard one last time and then the pulsing heat of his orgasm rockets me into outer space. I feel my ass clench spasmodically on his cock, my toes curl and I scream my release to the heavens.

SirTimothyk
07-20-2008, 06:28 AM
i can feel mary's body stiffens as she comes to an orgasm. I make one final thrust before i expode in her ass!! god she feels so good. my cum squirts in her tight hole and starts to drip down her leg.