PDA

View Full Version : Forced to cum

lillywhites
06-18-2006, 07:42 AM
I have recently been having these fantasies where the girl is tied down and told that she is going to be made to orgasm. Using an egg vibrator inside her, a magic wand held against the outside and a very powerful stimulator directly against her clit. Only when she has cum, she is not released but made to have orgasms over and over again. Im not sure what would be the best timescale to keep her like this. I think that if you didnt tell her how long that would be a very good mental torture to go with the physical one, just tell her she is going to be kept like this for a very long time!!

Warbaby1943
06-18-2006, 08:51 AM
lillywhites,

Welcome to the forums and your fantasy seems like it could have many takers. Maybe after a day or 2 if would get boring but until that time, have fun. :wel

lillywhites
06-18-2006, 01:46 PM
has anybody ever experienced forced orgasms for any length of time, how was it? any pics?

Ozme52
06-18-2006, 11:24 PM
In my experience, few woman can continue for more than 45 minutes before they begin begging for it to end...

How was it? From my perspective, most excellent. A huge power trip... you can feel the body grow weaker and weaker, eventually you watch the mind retreat.

Ultimately, the women must have enjoyed it... they all came back for more.

Sorry... no pictures were taken, I was too busy.

sarahgetswet
06-19-2006, 01:07 AM
I wonder how many women here would share that fantasy?

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 04:05 AM
I wonder how many women here would share that fantasy?
Good idea for a new thread.:camera2:

Mr. Veide
06-30-2006, 04:32 AM
I think a woman tied down, legs spread wide (I love the idea of her ass being up in the air or her ankles being above her shoulders mmmm), stuffed with a vibrator and stimulator attached to her clit, would cum and cum and cum. She has no choice in the matter. There is no woman who has the will to withstand such an assault on her self-control, as she is innevtiably tunred into a whimpering, squirming slut.

Her body convulses, her mind recedes, and her throbbing pussy consumes her, while Master adjusts the intensity of sensations. Sometimes he teases her with low-power stimulation, then he blasts her with devastating, cunt-conquering bursts.

He decides when she cums.
He decides how hard she cums.
He decides if she cums.

Sometimes Master allows her to rest (still bound and exposed) for intervals, and to make a trip to the toilet, but she is never set free for a whole day.

Master may choose to place a bowl between her legs and collect her pussy juice, as souvenir and proof of her sluthood and his "cuntrol" of her.

learningtopleez
06-30-2006, 05:58 PM
has anybody ever experienced forced orgasms for any length of time, how was it? any pics?

My first experience with my first Dom was kind of a forced orgasm thing. He didn't tie me down, but sat me down on the floor, facing away from him (he was sitting on the couch), with my dress pulled up to my waist, and my legs spread. He had me bring my favorite vibrator, and he took it and began to touch me all over with it. He eventually got to my clit, and soon the orgasms started. Every time I tried to move away, he would take his other hand and press on my shoulder, while whispering in my ear, "Be still dear, I'm not finished yet." I'm not really sure how long it lasted, but I do know that, eventually, my moans (I am rather loud *blushes*) made his dogs outside start howling! Really! That is what finally ended it! He had to go out and calm the dogs, after he made me comfortable. I just remember lying there and thinking...OMG...how awesome was that? :cool:

And sorry lillywhites, no pics.:rolleyes:

Warbaby1943
06-30-2006, 09:18 PM
My first experience with my first Dom was kind of a forced orgasm thing. He didn't tie me down, but sat me down on the floor, facing away from him (he was sitting on the couch), with my dress pulled up to my waist, and my legs spread. He had me bring my favorite vibrator, and he took it and began to touch me all over with it. He eventually got to my clit, and soon the orgasms started. Every time I tried to move away, he would take his other hand and press on my shoulder, while whispering in my ear, "Be still dear, I'm not finished yet." I'm not really sure how long it lasted, but I do know that, eventually, my moans (I am rather loud *blushes*) made his dogs outside start howling! Really! That is what finally ended it! He had to go out and calm the dogs, after he made me comfortable. I just remember lying there and thinking...OMG...how awesome was that? :cool:

And sorry lillywhites, no pics.:rolleyes:
That sounds so great, I have to go find my wife.

gwaigwai30
07-09-2006, 05:22 AM
i am still shy about trying doing the tie scene with anyone else....
but force orgasm seems kind of ultimate goal that i wanna archieve...

gwaigwai30
07-09-2006, 05:22 AM
and somehow when i masturbate i just can't figure it out whether i wanna pee or i reli having a orgasm...x_x

little_rose
07-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Dude i can totally sympathise with you there..But hey, i figure, practice makes perfect right?:rolleyes:
For me, being forced to cum (in real life and not just fantasies) would be so HOT! It'd be incredible. I expect that loss of control and total domination by someone else would make me feel like i'd surrendered truly and, i guess in some ways, make it *ok* to come.. Tho that may be going WAY too into it, and analysing why sometimes it feels wrong to feel pleasure like that (brought up a catholic, am bi, blah blah blah).

Ho hum!