PDA

View Full Version : Exhibitionism

Silke
06-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Hi y'all,

I have a question for you, yet again. Recently I've been getting remarks about my supposedly exhibitionist traits all over the place and it got me thinking. To me, exhibitionism was always the classic man in a trench coat who'd show his genitals off to unwilling 'victims', lol. Granted, this might be an overused stereotype, but it's the prototype that I come up with when hearing the term.

Now, I'm not at all into this...hell, I don't even like undressing at the gym and feel uneasy and self concious at the sauna most of the time. Then again - I love covert public play, I don't really care whether my neighbours see me running around naked in my own flat (guess they could look away if they don't like what they see *grins*), and yeah, the THOUGHT of someone discovering the kinky stuff I'm doing makes me hot...but I'd never do something so obvious as an exhibitionist does.

The question I have is - do you think there's a difference between covert public play and exhibitionism? Is it on the same continuum? Which do you prefer? (yup, always curious about that...and I like hearing about nice scenes, too *grins*...must be the voyeuristic side of me surfacing, lol.)

A penny for your thoughts. :)

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 10:50 AM
The question I have is - do you think there's a difference between covert public play and exhibitionism? Is it on the same continuum? Which do you prefer? (yup, always curious about that...and I like hearing about nice scenes, too *grins*...must be the voyeuristic side of me surfacing, lol.)

A penny for your thoughts. :)
Since one definition of covert is defined this way, "Not openly practiced, avowed, engaged in, accumulated, or shown:" I'd say there is a great distinction from exhibitionism.

As far as what I'd prefer, it would have to be "covert BDSM" so that it isn't obvious to all who are observing. A little mystery would make it all the more pleasurable, in my opinion.:278:

maddie
06-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Hm. Covert public play is kind of fun, but it's because you could get caught. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to get caught, though.

I guess I tend to think of exhibitionism as being more overt and it definitely has a stigma attached to it.

I guess, like lots of other things, there's a continuum and there's points where it's OK and then there's a line, which is different for everybody, where it becomes not OK.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Oh there's a difference between the two I think, Silke.

One aspect being that the covert acts are ones that
tend to instill that small element of fear in knowing
you risk discovery and what someone might
think of such shamelss behavior.

It's that rush of adrenaline, that element of risk
that entices many to push the envelope a little
more each time when the game is afoot.
:idea:
In some regards (not all or all people) exhibitionism
fuels a need to validate and boost self worth
and ego. A means of saying hey look at me,
I'm not just anybody, some nameless face in the crowd.

It's all a matter of perception, indiviual choice and what as
they say floats your boat to which if any way one
might lean on these two fronts.

For the most part I consdier myself a private person,
one that doesn't really need to see myself through the
eyes of others but rather as who I see myself as.

I'm more inclined to enjoy a covert action for the
fun it might bring and what delights can take place if you
share it with someone.

There was one submissive who I knew for several years.
Pretty much trapped within herself and keeping all her
desires tucked neatly away from family, friends and
co-workers.

The job she held was at an executive level so she had
to maintain a certain degree of both attitude and
decorum. I often joked with her as to what her interests
were in me. I wasn't and am not about all that muck a
muck but one who'd rather shoot it straight an be seen
as simply telling things as they are whatever the outcome.

I use to tease her about her "slumming" with me as
she always tried to maintain that prim and proper roll
except while we were in private.

Once while going to a small bar she used to visit from
time to time with friends for an after work cocktail.
I decided to turn things up on her, flip the script a little.

I forced her to wear more casual attire, even her collar
as we made a trip to the bar.
She always wore dresses or skirts of some type and that
was a plus as far as I was concerned, especially when
I told her not to wear any panties under them.

I made a point of taking a booth near the bar so I
could slide my hand up her skirt and know we'd
be seen. Watching her squirm and fight back a bit
so she wouldn't be seen by those she knew as being
some common tramp in their view.

Rubbing her cunt through her pantyhose and feeling
her shy away, pushing my hand out from under but
still in a small way getting all the more wet as she
looked around like some frightened little animal to
see who was watching us.

I kept telling her I know your going to cum so just
let it happen. Why not be who you are?
Be what you are? I told her how the people, both
men and women had already seen what I was doing
to her so why pretend otherwise.

There was no doubt from how wet the crotch of her
pantyhose got that she came off more than a couple
times and a lot of it I know had to do with us
being watched.

When I pulled her close and had her turn so I could
rip a hole in her crotch panel she was shaking like a
leaf. I was totally stoked as well because I looked to
see who was watching what was happening in our booth.

All those grins, nods and giggles from the men and women
at the bar, some of them friends of hers, HELL Yesssssssssss!!!

Under the table I fingered her off for most of the time we
spent at the bar. All that sweet cunt honey just leaking
out and soaking those pantyhose, God I fucking loved it.

We couldn't wait to get back to her apartment to go
animal on each other and we didn't. In the parking lot
outside the bar we ended up behind her Lexus and I pulled
those pantyhose down, bent her over the trunk and
busted that pussy wide open.

I just didn't care at that point and nether did she.
Sure we could have been caught like that at any minute
but it made it ALL the more better knowing we could.

:camera2: Hell I was so fired up I wouldn't have even cared if
a group had formed around us and several other guys
started jacking off while they watched. Maybe some
of the women sucking them off or fingering themselves
as we got just plain buck ass nasty.:camera2:

Maybe shoot their loads in her face as I came up her
and emptied my balls to the very last drop. I just
didn't care. It was all good at that point.

Damn now this has gotten me to wondering maybe
in some small way I'm both of what you'd asked
the question on. I don't know for certain
but I do know what I like. :icon_twis

Silke
06-19-2006, 11:48 AM
*silently cursing the task I'm on right now* Oh hell, this was one hot story, Scorpio!! From the throbbing in my pussy right now I'd say that's right up my alley, lol. Thank you so much for sharing something so intimate and hot. :)

And it seems that so far most of you would agree that there's a difference, interesting. But it does go with what I had in mind, too. To me, exhibitionism is outright open whereas covert play is not, so I agree with you there, warbaby. I'm still toying with the idea of this being a continuum, though, or whether it's more along the lines of what you said, Scorpio - that it's a different motivation, different goal altogether. Both of it makes sense to me. Hmm...

Anyone else got ideas? Stories? Examples?

Warbaby1943
06-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Great story Scorpio.

orchid
06-19-2006, 05:14 PM
good question
and a great post by Scorpio!!

i think for the most part, i have to agree with what others have said. covert play is something that some may notice, the alert ones in any case - where exhibitionism is blatant.

i prefer covert play myself. the intrigue of wondering if we will be seen, or are we being watched is an incredible turn on for me. i suppose some exhibitionism has turned me on as well, such as sucking Master's cock infront of His friends. But then, maybe that doesn't fit the bill as they were well aware of it in advance...and looking forward to it too ;)

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 06:10 AM
Maybe - i can add a nice one - its not BDSM - but sexy aswell lol
(btw silke - your questions r always so nice - thx)

I am/was in the musicbusiness (soundengineer) - once on a tour - we had a girly band (sorry - laddies / mean the band members) as a supporting act.

Young/ and not too long in business - happy to play on stage with a nice setup - including a separate monitor mix - and a soundengineer on stage doing the monitorsound.

Well - making things short - did a good job - and they decided to stay on stage - watching the top-band . A little smalltalk rised the question , how hard it is doing monitor - and - is there any chance to make me confused.
I replied no chance - they decided to test.

Its such a nice feeling working on stage - 4000 ppl in front and given bj's by a horny girlie band on stage - kneeling under the monitor desk.

Not typical exhibitionsm story - but wasn't it sex in public ?

K - i'am not a good writer, more a technican - but hope u will enjoy that one.

Thx - Scorpio
(btw u got my message ? - this girl on your avator - like the pic so much - yummmie)

Silke
07-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Its such a nice feeling working on stage - 4000 ppl in front and given bj's by a horny girlie band on stage - kneeling under the monitor desk.

Lol, now that's what I'd call a good audience! *giggles* Did anybody notice at some point? How would you have reacted if they had?

To me that's probably the difference between covert play and exhibitionism: Someone into covert play gets hot by the risk or idea of people witnessing the action, while an exhibitionist gets hot by people actually seeing/hearing what's going on, right? Or is this too broad a definition? ;)

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 07:28 AM
You didn't ask how i reacted lol

But u r right - think that is the fun in doing things - risk of people witnessing .
btw - there is a thread - a girl was beaten by some women - her master wants her masturbating in public - it shows the wrong way . Try to enjoy - don't get hurt - don't bother others. Wish my english would be that brillant than yours silke.

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 07:29 AM
doing it - under a drumriser - threesome - is as much as nice .... lmao.

Imagine ......

Tojo
07-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Back long ago when I was young...

My wife & I used be big on public car parks, quiet corners, & in forests- all in broad daylight as a rule. In the car with other people driving by was a favourite- more for her than for me I might add. People yelling out 'slip it in Sam' put me off, but she seemed to like it.

Even now we sometimes fondle each other out in the yard or on the footpath when we know the neighbours are watching, or I slip my hand down her top at the supermarket. I like to give her a nice kiss & a bit of spice when people are watching open mouthed- we have a bit of a name here I guess....

I don't think I've ever done anything kinky in public, except for the two women who used to ring me at work telling me in great detail what they were going to do to me- they did it too eventually. It was kind of a talking point at work when one of them would ring & ask for me, in their sexiest voice.

I don't see a whole lot of difference between exhibition & covert public play. I do know there's no quicker way of getting her hot than grabbing her in public.

A good point what Scorpio said re boosting self worth & ego.
(can't wait to go shopping again....):rolleyes:

Tojo

Silke
07-06-2006, 07:48 AM
You didn't ask how i reacted lol

I can imagine somehow...;)

But u r right - think that is the fun in doing things - risk of people witnessing .
btw - there is a thread - a girl was beaten by some women - her master wants her masturbating in public - it shows the wrong way . Try to enjoy - don't get hurt - don't bother others.

Couldn't agree more - safety should always be first. Even if things usually don't end up quite that bad...the moment they do, everything is ruined.

Lol, I guess I'm in the wrong business, you obviously had a lot of fun on stage. Thanks for sharing and don't worry about your English, I understand you just fine. :)

Silke
07-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Oh hell, Tojo...some nice memories there. *fans air to face*

I've never actually had sex in public but a few scenes that came as close to it as can get...and those are among the hottest stuff I've ever experienced. I guess it's time to share my favourite...

It happened during some St. Patrick's Day celebrations...lots of alcohol probably helped with this one, lol. Me and a friend had teamed up with an Irish band we knew, just hanging out after their gig, first in a pub and later in a hot little cellar club. I've always had a thing for bass players and drummers (must be the rhythm thing, lol) and this one was incredibly sexy. *grins* We'd started talking...then kissing (man, he was good!) and then he manouvered me to the middle of the dance floor. We pretty much had our hands all over the place and both of us were getting incredibly hot and successively showing more skin. (nah, not really getting naked, just losing a few buttons and unneccessary items of clothing *grins* There are few things I find more of a turn on than dancing close to a man with a raging hard on by the way...mmmhh. Anyway - at some point I briefly became aware of the fact that we were not alone, and worse still that I knew about 90% of the people present, and I got extremely nervous. When I told him that maybe this was not the best idea, he only looked me in the eyes for what seemed like forever while still holding me close and his hand rubbing my nipple veeeeery slowly under my shirt. Lol, it didn't take me a long time to get back on track and after that I became completely absorbed in the scene and literally didn't care one iota anymore about what people might think. It was the fuck of my life without even fucking *grins*. When my friend approached me, tapping my shoulder and asking whether or not she should wait for me since the last train home was leaving, it was like waking up from a dream. *sighs* I left with her and turned down the offer to stay the night at a hotel, I was too chicken to do that at the time. But I remember my friend's big grin and her telling me that she'd have stayed, it had been a pleasure to watch us. I think I must have assumed the colour of a tomato...but hell, it was worth every second of it. ;)

And Scorpio, Tojo...I'm not sure it's as much of an ego thing for women. Men get more positive reactions to this kind of stuff...women are called sluts. I was lucky that way, everybody seemed to have enjoyed the show, lol, and it was such an unusual thing for me to do since I'm more on the shy side. So, I guess people were relieved to see that I had another side to me. ;)

katie_21
07-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Does flashing semi-trucks count? lol

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah baby - that's rock 'n Roll lol
like to read that - and be shure - all - men and women - had nice ideas about it.

But as I said before - sex in public CAN be sooo nice - yummmie - but make it safe.

Btw. - respect the people around u - never try to make someone getting jealous - play nice - play carefully --- again

Not all the time Rock 'n Roll rules ...

BTW .... mothers take care of your wash and childrens - some musicians r in town lmao

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 06:34 PM
writing becomes a drug to me (Sex & drugs & Rock 'n Roll lol)

On a businesstravel to Dubai one girl of the staff forgot about the safety checks at the airport customs. X-rays gave alarm. A second check with a handheld device was nessessary -very easiely her belt was detected. She had to take off - and again through the X-Ray Gates. Aaaaalaaaarm.

The girls face was red like after a sunburn. She had to go to a certain cabin -after a short while she was allowed to pass.

She didn't say a word in the airplane -

Ahh - did I mentioned she doesn't wear panties - but nice body jewlery.

Maybe working for customs will be a nice job too.

mina
07-06-2006, 07:45 PM
The question I have is - do you think there's a difference between covert public play and exhibitionism? Is it on the same continuum? Which do you prefer?

I think with covert public play you may or may not be seen, and an exhibitionist would make sure they'd be seen no matter what. But then again, what do I know? lol. I've had some public experiences though, been kicked out of some places lol. Not allowed to go into detail but it was fun! It's also kind of scary too, I'm more shy like you, Silke. nastywolf makes a good point about respecting the people around you... or people who COULD be around you... we had the misfortune of giving an eyefull to this little girl who walked in with her mom! lol...not good. I think I prefer the more subtle covert public play in the middle of a fancy restaurant or something.

By the way, great stories so far! Thanks to all who shared.

Oh and nastywolf, I have to disagree with you about making people jealous! That's one of the best parts, to me at least lol. After some stupid bitch tries to flirt with him (which happens often unfortunately), I love when he touches me in front of her! That sounds immature but whatever, I can't help liking that lol. ;)

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 11:17 PM
mina - i agree with u - didn't thought of this.

There is a thread discribing the adventures of a couple during their hollydays.
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3828 She had to go naked through a wood
(no it wasn't lil red riding hood) - exhibitionism ! - and some teenagers saw it.
The day after the young ppl came to the couple and blackmail them.
That descripes what could happen to you if u aren't carefull.

nastywolf
07-06-2006, 11:44 PM
every good story should have a second part ..... here it is.
U remember the girl ?

On Dubai Airport she asked me for some 'small tools' - i allways have tools with me for maintenance of the camera/sound equipment. I gave it too her - but she had to promise to tell me what happend.
When she came back from the 'ladies-room' - she looked realy dejected.
'Let's have a coffee before passing the customs' she said - and we spent 2 hours in a small bar at the airport. Than she started to explain.
She got a clitring and some time later 2 rings in her inner labia. (She wasn't in BDSM as far as I know). Her friend had inserted a tiny padlock instead of these rings the day before - to make shure she would not have any intercourse during the trip - btw it wouldn't prevent anything (she showed it to me later in the hotel) -
it was more a symbol - a little nasty gift.But - no chance for her to get rid off the jewlery and 3 times to pass the customs. Oh - what a bad,bad feeling.

btw. The check at Dubai Airport Customs wasn't as humilating as Frankfurt Airport - she told me later.

This truely real story deals with the fact - been traped in public - though i put it in this thread.

Hime
07-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Oh there's a difference between the two I think, Silke.

One aspect being that the covert acts are ones that
tend to instill that small element of fear in knowing
you risk discovery and what someone might
think of such shamelss behavior.

It's that rush of adrenaline, that element of risk
that entices many to push the envelope a little
more each time when the game is afoot.
:idea:
In some regards (not all or all people) exhibitionism
fuels a need to validate and boost self worth
and ego. A means of saying hey look at me,
I'm not just anybody, some nameless face in the crowd.

It's all a matter of perception, indiviual choice and what as
they say floats your boat to which if any way one
might lean on these two fronts.

For the most part I consdier myself a private person,
one that doesn't really need to see myself through the
eyes of others but rather as who I see myself as.

I'm more inclined to enjoy a covert action for the
fun it might bring and what delights can take place if you
share it with someone.

There was one submissive who I knew for several years.
Pretty much trapped within herself and keeping all her
desires tucked neatly away from family, friends and
co-workers.

The job she held was at an executive level so she had
to maintain a certain degree of both attitude and
decorum. I often joked with her as to what her interests
were in me. I wasn't and am not about all that muck a
muck but one who'd rather shoot it straight an be seen
as simply telling things as they are whatever the outcome.

I use to tease her about her "slumming" with me as
she always tried to maintain that prim and proper roll
except while we were in private.

Once while going to a small bar she used to visit from
time to time with friends for an after work cocktail.
I decided to turn things up on her, flip the script a little.

I forced her to wear more casual attire, even her collar
as we made a trip to the bar.
She always wore dresses or skirts of some type and that
was a plus as far as I was concerned, especially when
I told her not to wear any panties under them.

I made a point of taking a booth near the bar so I
could slide my hand up her skirt and know we'd
be seen. Watching her squirm and fight back a bit
so she wouldn't be seen by those she knew as being
some common tramp in their view.

Rubbing her cunt through her pantyhose and feeling
her shy away, pushing my hand out from under but
still in a small way getting all the more wet as she
looked around like some frightened little animal to
see who was watching us.

I kept telling her I know your going to cum so just
let it happen. Why not be who you are?
Be what you are? I told her how the people, both
men and women had already seen what I was doing
to her so why pretend otherwise.

There was no doubt from how wet the crotch of her
pantyhose got that she came off more than a couple
times and a lot of it I know had to do with us
being watched.

When I pulled her close and had her turn so I could
rip a hole in her crotch panel she was shaking like a
leaf. I was totally stoked as well because I looked to
see who was watching what was happening in our booth.

All those grins, nods and giggles from the men and women
at the bar, some of them friends of hers, HELL Yesssssssssss!!!

Under the table I fingered her off for most of the time we
spent at the bar. All that sweet cunt honey just leaking
out and soaking those pantyhose, God I fucking loved it.

We couldn't wait to get back to her apartment to go
animal on each other and we didn't. In the parking lot
outside the bar we ended up behind her Lexus and I pulled
those pantyhose down, bent her over the trunk and
busted that pussy wide open.

I just didn't care at that point and nether did she.
Sure we could have been caught like that at any minute
but it made it ALL the more better knowing we could.

:camera2: Hell I was so fired up I wouldn't have even cared if
a group had formed around us and several other guys
started jacking off while they watched. Maybe some
of the women sucking them off or fingering themselves
as we got just plain buck ass nasty.:camera2:

Maybe shoot their loads in her face as I came up her
and emptied my balls to the very last drop. I just
didn't care. It was all good at that point.

Damn now this has gotten me to wondering maybe
in some small way I'm both of what you'd asked
the question on. I don't know for certain
but I do know what I like. :icon_twis

um, ok, I think I need a cold shower now...