PDA

View Full Version : Your Toys

wingsofanangel
06-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Okay.. tell us what you have.... or what your Master has. What is your favorite? Whats your least favorite? How do you use it? Whats on your wish list?

Here is what I have:

Ropes
Clamps
Clothespins
Suctions
tri-set training plugs
Japanese Clover Clamps
Hand held not electric pussy pump
Leash
blind folds
* I forgot... 3 Slim vibrators... and a hand held small clit vibe..

I WANT... spreader bars, a rabbit, and well.. a lot of other stuff.
My favorite? My suctions.. OHHH I love them! The feel is incredible!!!

Anya

maddie
06-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Not much, honestly. Two vibrators, cuffs, and a small flogger. We're talking about going to the toy store soon, though. :bdsmsmile

subdude05
06-20-2006, 12:32 PM
I only realised how much we have when we were packing up our stuff to move house, i pucked up what i thought would be a large enough box (it originaly held 40 bagettes), and we needed another bigger box to put the rest in, alot of it was our dildo and vibe collection, 3 items of pvc clothing and our BDSM stuff, like whipps paddle, bit, ball, and inflatable gags, 2 rubber masks, swimming cap, and some more painy thype things. most of it is from the internet because its so easy and descrete, as soon as i get enough money again (had some bills) im getting more, im thinkng Spreader bar, smaller inflateing butt plug, and whatever takes my fancy that i can afford

Warbaby1943
06-20-2006, 12:34 PM
I had purchased a lot of what you mentioned in hopes I could convince my wife to get interested. It didn't work out that way.

I had the spreader bars and I even made suspension devises to attach to our bedroom ceiling. Had electric toys, cuffs, vibrators, butt plugs, and, as I said, most of what you mention in the thread starter. Since my wife wasn't interested and afraid something would happen to us and afraid my children would find these toys when going through our stuff, I packaged them up so they couldn't be recognized and put them in the trash. That was over 3 years ago and it was a waste of at least $1500.00 because of a very expensive stainless CB and accessories which totaled at least half of the above amount.

Now the only thing I have is a CB3000 which by default also has to be my favorite toy.:confused:

wingsofanangel
06-20-2006, 12:42 PM
OMG.. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THEM! Donate those babies. lol... You poor dear. thats awful

Anya

Silke
06-20-2006, 01:09 PM
*chuckles* you want a rabbit, Angel? We happen to have one here...he'll probably come with a collection of canes, though...interested? ;)

arwcuw
06-20-2006, 03:57 PM
I don't have much- a few old scarves, basically. Unless you count my sketchbook and pencil; nothing turns me on better than drawing my fantasies. Of course, I'm still in my parent's house, and don't have much income; I'll likely get more toys when I have a place to keep them without being found, money to buy them with, and of course, a partner to play with. :)

orchid
06-20-2006, 04:45 PM
we have a remote control butterly
a beaded dolphin
a couple other assorted vibes
handcuffs
leg restraints
clothespins

i really want a spreader bar, st andrews cross and sawhorses and paddles and...and...and...

LOL
oh what the hell
i want it ALL!!

Warbaby1943
06-20-2006, 07:28 PM
OMG.. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THEM! Donate those babies. lol... You poor dear. thats awful

Anya
If I'd have known you, I would have given to you. There were quite a few, even some with remote controls.

wingsofanangel
06-20-2006, 07:44 PM
oh my god. you are tormenting me.
hehe

I got a vibe egg with my order... I turned it on.. heard a pop and it stopped working.. I am so sad. Anyone want to donate an egg ot me? lol

Anya

Phantome
06-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Warbaby, I'm crying for you! You should have invested in a locking trunk and a sign for kids to not open what they're told not to open, LOL!

Anyway, I have:
vibrating dildo
two sizes butt plugs
DuoTone ben-wa balls
electric vibrator (one of those benign, high frequency ones from Walgreen's)
flogger
pussy flogger
cane
suctions
clothespins
rope
corset
Bumps and Grinds (board game)

soon to get:
vibrating, inflatable butt plug
remote control vibrating egg or butterfly

Wow, when you put it down in writing, it looks like I have a lot! I'm always sitting around lamenting about how we don't have any toys... ;)

wingsofanangel
06-20-2006, 07:51 PM
waht do ben wa balls do? I always hear about them..... are they good?

Anya

Silke
06-20-2006, 08:11 PM
wen-ba balls are kinda nice, you insert them and they 'move' inside of you - but the egg is better IMHO. Sorry it died on you...*hugs*. I have a tendency to ruin electic toys...killed two vibes in the process and nearly cried, lol.

'k...toys :D...I have handcuffs, remote controlled vibro egg, two broken vibes that serve as dildo now *grins*, 3 different sized butt plugs, rope, clothespins, blindfold, nipple clamps, smart beads, collar(s) and leash (used collars as ankle cuffs, too...improvising rocks!), oh, another improvised one - a diy ball gag *chuckles*...yeah, I guess that's about it. I really need to go shopping again - my wish list is endless, lol.

But honestly, there's a lot that can be improvised if you don't have the real toy yet. *grins*

Phantome
06-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Well, traditional ben-wa balls are small (3/4 inch), solid and metal. They are suposed to get you off by the way they shift inside you when you go about your business. I have yet to experience that, or hear of anyone outside of the movies who has. :(

HOWEVER, DuoTone balls are an entirely different story! They are larger- mine are an 1 1/4 inches (you can get them larger or smaller), and they are hollow plastic. Inside each ball is a metal ball bearing that freely moves around and "vibrates" with its movements. The two balls are attatched to each other with a string, and a pull string hangs out of whatever orifice you put them in for easy removal. Now THESE balls get me off! :) The more you move around, the more intense the vibration. In addition to the vibration, the large size helps, too. You can't stop noticing them once they're in; they won't fall out, and they fill you up. Oh, they only cost about $9 too, and come in several colors.

Personally, I enjoy inserting them just before I exersize (I hate exersizing, and these were just the motivation I needed), and I never fail to have at least one orgasm during the workout. In fact, I work out harder than I normally would because it feels better! I also tend to go out in the evening or to class wearing them, because I get all horned up and ready to go by the time I get home. You should try them! I think they have them at extreme restraints, but don't quote me on that.
-Phantome

Warbaby1943
06-21-2006, 12:29 PM
oh my god. you are tormenting me.
hehe

Didn't mean to do that unless that is what you wanted. hahaha!!

I just wanted to make a suggestion for those of you who have posted that you wanted spreader bars. If you don't care about appearances you can make them very easily and cheaply in about 5 or 10 minutes. Cut any length of a broom stick you want, screw an eye bolt type screw in each end (a pilot hole helps in keeping the stick from cracking) and you have a spreader bar that you can attach locks or clips from what ever cuff you are wearing. If you want attachment points in between the end points just drill through the diameter and run an eye bolt through the stick and place a washer and nut on the screw end.

You can probably make at least 25 of these in any length you want for the price you would pay to purchase 1 of them from a dealer. I have even made them out of steel bars but that takes more tools than most people have at their disposal and the wooden ones work every bit as well.:11_2_102:

vistana
06-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Very little...

clothespins
rope
handcuffs (not soft cuffs, police-style locking metal cuffs)
candles
and we improvise things for thwacking - wooden spoons, sandals, rulers, belts... I think 2 wooden spoons from his kitchen have met their demise over my ass.
oh, and he'd count carabiners, I'd rather not...that's a vicious nipple clamp.

nothing that's specifically a sex toy, nothing from a sex shop. It's all very subtle, in fact my clothspins recently had to start doing double duty when I realised that I did in fact have a clothsline in the backyard!

eviana
06-21-2006, 04:20 PM
We have portable toys but Master has plans to start furnishing a room in his new home as a little dungeon. Stocks are first on his list.

For now we have:
whips (swishy and stiff), floggers & a cane
blindfold
ball gag, leather gag, bit, dental dam
collar, leash, leather cuffs (wrist, arm, thigh, ankle), metal handcuffs
breast press, nipple clamps
suction cups
butt plug, dildo, vibrator
clothes pegs, 3 kinds
some nasty little red clamps (how i love to hate these ones)
rope & chains, connecting clamps, hooks in ceiling and on wall
2 spreader bars (one for arms and one for legs)
chain weights for my labia and nipple piercings
candles and a battery operated fly swatter that looks like a tennis racket (oh boy, they can really zap)

Then there are of course those notorious forms of torture that Master likes me to wear which includes my high heeled shoes, corset (Master can really make this uncomfortable to wear if he is so inclined), and crotch rope.

Hmmmm that is more than I suspected but there is always room for more. I would like a TENS unit, a remote controlled egg and ben-wa balls. Master wants his furnished dungeon and of course more whips.

Aussiegirl1
06-22-2006, 12:54 AM
I have

nipple clamps
wrist cuffs
rope
clothes pegs
gag
dildoes
but the one thing I could not do without is my magic wand. I got tried of changing batteries and vibrators breaking. Even though I had to get a converter so it would work here, it is the best money I have spent.

jennjenn
06-22-2006, 09:06 PM
i am so happy to hear others have broken their vibrators .... i was in the sex shoppe and a guy actually came to assist me (not sure that people should assist in these stores as it made me all shy but i got over it) and when i told him i didnt want the gel kind as they break for me he yelled out ... You break them??? i just bout died from the embarrassment!
i have clamps, vibes, dildos, clothes pins, candles, clit clip, a paddle,a collar, though mostly my Master prefers regular household stuff.
what i would like .. leather cuffs would be nice as would a rear end plug

Silke
06-22-2006, 09:12 PM
lol, how's that for a little humiliation *giggles*

Soumis
06-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Wow, I feel so good and prepared with my three rubbermaid containers of stuff. Eep! I have hundreds of feet of rope (1 rubbermaid container), lots of clothespins - the plastic and the wooden kind, as well as many other kinds of clamps and pins. I also have three spreader bars of varying lengths, metal handcuffs, a flogger, a horse crop, a ball gag, a blindfold, the Hitachi magic wand (*melts into a puddle of goo*), three various kinds of bullet vibes, two g-spot vibes, two normal "boring" (hah!) vibrators that are a bit older, one gyrates though, the rabbit pearl vibrator, two different sized butt plugs, one large dildo with a suction cup base, lots of fun things to put on my clit (aka - redhot, breath strips, etc), two sets of tweezer nipple clamps, one set of clover clamps, and I think that's about it...

I reward mysef with a new toy everytime I get a 90% or higher at school. *g*

Uncle_Ed
06-23-2006, 11:52 AM
You all have lovely toys. All I have is a small ball and a catnip mouse. But I like catnip. It's just the thing for getting this pussy going.
~purrs~

His_pita
06-23-2006, 01:09 PM
We have:

One awesome, custom made by my Joe, spanking bench
One thick white rope hanging from the ceiling over the spanking bench
4 beautifully, crafted by my Joe, floggers
One 2" crop
assorted canes, rulers, hairbrushes, and straps
cuffs for ankles and wrist with those metal hooks so he can do things like tie me up in different ways.
rope
knife
black leather gloves
chain
ball gag
nipple clamps
Magic Wand (Yummy!!!)
small bullet
G-spot vibe
Layla vibe (love that girl)
vibrating butt plug
Ben Wa balls (sp?)
cyber skin dildo that I like to call Tyrone
Pyrex dildo that does amazing things to me when inserted HOT!!!

I think that is it.

deeanne728
07-11-2006, 09:52 PM
My toy collection
vibrator
butt plug
a variety of clips
paddle
non-peircing nipple ring

tommorrow i am getting
a three way vibrator ( 1 for my ass, 1 for my cunt, 1 to vibrate on my clit)
a bullet vibrator (it fits into my purse for when I am away from home)
a venus butterfly

Want
a bigger butt plug
a girlfriend
vibrating nipple clamps

_ID_
07-12-2006, 12:36 AM
We have:

10 floggers (more than half I made) 2 of those are an exact match so that I can double flogg
3 crops
1 dressage whip
3 canes
2 knives
1 standard cross
1 ball gag
1 ring gag
1 breathing gag
lots of rope
clover clamps
clothes pins
vibrating egg
rabbit
vibrating pussy sunction cup
3 butt plugs of different sizes
1 really large dildo
police cuffs
a vaginal speculum
surgical gloves
warming lubricant
spreader bar

I think thats it.

My favorite is my knives.

frankee
07-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Besides my 8' vibrator, i have managed in the last few days to add to my collection.

soft paddle (have to work my way up to the hard on)
wrist restraints
blindfold
clothes pins
non piercing nipple rings
flogger

deeanne728
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
My toy collection
vibrator
butt plug
a variety of clips
paddle
non-peircing nipple ring

tommorrow i am getting
a three way vibrator ( 1 for my ass, 1 for my cunt, 1 to vibrate on my clit)
a bullet vibrator (it fits into my purse for when I am away from home)
a venus butterfly

Want
a bigger butt plug
a girlfriend
vibrating nipple clamps

I was mistaken I didn't order a venus butterfly, it was a venus firefly and what a suprise that was.

I love my new toys

_ID_
07-24-2006, 03:04 AM
Ok, just found the toy store link here at the site. I must say, some fine quality stuff. I do think I will have to make some purchases.

V/R
ID

YourThrone
07-25-2006, 06:23 PM
1) Ropes
2) handcuffs
3) ankle cuffs
4)Whips, floggers
5)Ball gags
6)CB2000
7) Male chasity device (CBT)
And other miscellaneous items,"Smotherbox"

YourThrone
07-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Well, Just ordered the "Smotherbox" today, They said it'll take 6 weeks to arrive.

Here's a few pictures.

Widget
07-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I have a barrel of monkeys and a slinky ......

geo slave
02-27-2007, 12:01 AM
well i have been collecting things ever since the first women told me she wanted me to tie her up and i only had a 3 foot long piece of rope that kept my sleeping bag from unrolling .I have been recollecting things for the last 2 years when i had a large duffle bag full of toys stolen out of the bad seat of my car. i would have just loved to see there faces when they openned it . any way i have
4 black leather cat collars that i use as cuffs for wrists and ankles
4 padded horse hobbles these are the best and are cheap at any tack shop
8 nylon quick connect collars of different sizes
4 leashes these work great as tie down points on any bed
8 of these husky velco hang alls that i got at home depo they can hold up to 200 pounds each and they can be wrapped around almost anything
1 black leather dog collar that matches the cat collars it has a dog tag that reads cum slut that i made one of my subs get made
1 black padded leather and steel collar made from a horse halther again tack shops have all the best stuff
4 spools of rope its like 200 feet of rope
2 3inch wide dog collars that i connect to each other and use as a belt
1 paddle
1 36inch thin wooden rod i use as a cane
1 riding crop again tack shops have the best things just be prepaired when they ask about your horse
1 dildo
1 battery operated vibrator
1 butt plug
1 plug in massager
1 black silk blindfold
2 ball gags
1 baby bottle
1 baby passifyer
20 or so metal connecters of different sizes and shapes
10 cloths pins
6 metal dog chains of diferent lenghts
2 spreader bars one is a wood one with eye hooks in the ends the other is a car clothing hanger you can find these in the auto section of any wal-mart or k-mart
1 fishnet hammack works good as a confineing wrap
20 eye hooks screwed into the under side of my box spring mattess do they count

well im sure i have forgoten something but that gives you an idea .
something i always wanted to ask a group like this is do you find yourselfs walking around the stores looking at odd ball things and wondering if you could use them as some kind of devise or toy like i do

Logic1
09-10-2007, 06:02 AM
just found this old one and I thought I would add to it ;)

remote egg
BenWa balls
2x vibs
rope lots of rope
leather legcuffs with chains between them
some bed velcroset (damn I need a bed with posters on it)
tweezer clamps
clover clamps
ugly pink ballgag (want one of them solid red ones in rubber)
more rope
2x buttplugs of diff sizes
some feathers
leathergloves
an ugly leopard print blindfold lol
handcuffs
flogger
pingpong racket
hmm some other stuff I just cant remember right now but I am gonna get some more fun stuff soon and a sofatable that can switch to a tie up table is in the process of being made.