PDA

View Full Version : Caning of Vixey

VixeyandPhoenix
06-21-2006, 04:33 AM
This are mostly unreleased pics of Vixey getting striped with a cane. I fell in love with the cane from the first time I saw it. Though it was not made of rattan, or bamboo, it is glossy black and sleek. I love the way that it cuts through the air before impact and how it elicits quite a yelp from Vixey when it comes crashing down on her beautiful ass. This was quite a tough session, she was bruised for a week or so after. I hope that you all enjoy these photos as much as we enjoyed the act.

Silke
06-21-2006, 07:48 AM
Oh wow...beautiful marks indeed. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

Uncle_Ed
06-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Hey! Truly spectacular bum! Good tracks, too.

Ever tried going for "gate"?

4 horizontal strokes-one across? Looks cute!

Warbaby1943
06-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the pictures. Very nice.:wow_nbs:

VixeyandPhoenix
06-22-2006, 04:22 AM
Never tried a gate. Sounds kind of interesting.

Soumis
06-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Wow, those are gorgeous marks. :D I hate to think of what it felt like to have to sit on them afterwards! :D

DungeonMaster6
06-23-2006, 08:21 PM
The cane is such a wonderful implement- great pics!:super:

Slave_Debbie
06-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Ohhhh nice marks i do love the cane sooo much

Rabbit1
06-24-2006, 06:16 AM
Very nice ---I use birch canes myself , but looks like you had fun

himind
06-24-2006, 12:22 PM
WOW!!Wish I could get my girl to submit to something this extreme!Thanks for sharing !!

heycarrieanne
06-27-2006, 06:10 PM
YIKES!!! That had to hurt...hopefully in a good way!

alfet
07-18-2006, 12:28 AM
nice marks!!! show us more

Timberwolf
07-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Perhaps I'm more interested in sadomasochism than I thought, because I definitely like your pictures. This sort of thing hasn't done much for me in the past... but perhaps that is changing. I quite enjoyed these.

I count 23 definable marks. Very nice. And on such a lovely body, all the better.

VixeyandPhoenix
07-18-2006, 04:09 PM
That is so awesome that you counted! I guess she really got what was coming to her that night.

_ID_
07-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I didn't post to this thread at first, simply because what I felt like saying had already been said. However, The marks look very well defined as if the canning wasnt done in a sensual warming quick succession style, more of a swift single blow intent on leaving the marks that we see. I did this sort of canning one time. It was quite enjoyable, however the cane was a lexan plastic cane and about the same thickness as night stick that the cops carry around. The weight was very heavy, and left deep bruises. The person I was canning enjoyed it very much, said it was thier favorite cane, and was happy that I had used it on them. I must admit I was a bit intimidated by the shear weight of the cane, and practiced many hours on how to stop the cane at the right moment so as not to break any bones, yet bruise the muscle.

I enjoyed looking at these photos. They made me smile, knowing that both the person doing, and recieving the canning enjoyed the scene.

V/R
ID

VixeyandPhoenix
07-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Is there any other way to cane someone?

_ID_
07-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Is there any other way to cane someone?

What method are you refering to?

However, The marks look very well defined as if the canning wasnt done in a sensual warming quick succession style, more of a swift single blow intent on leaving the marks that we see.

Or are you refering to canning that
both the person doing, and recieving the canning enjoyed the scene.

Either way, yes there are different ways to cane a person. However, when one uses skill and finnesse, such as it is obvious you have. No, there is no other way.

V/R
ID

SirW
07-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Either way, yes there are different ways to cane a person. However, when one uses skill and finnesse, such as it is obvious you have. No, there is no other way.
V/R
ID

My favorite "Alternative Caning Method" is what is called Tattoo caning or Sensuous caning. Basically it is using the cane in a series of staccatto blows over a period of time. You also alternate between heavy canes to light. You can use various types of canes (from rataan to the heavy plastic cane referred to).
The purpose is to spread the warmth all over the area. Sometimes my sub and I use this as a warm-up for a flogging. Sometimes I spend over 45 minutes to an hour (depending on MY stamina) doing nothing but this type of tattoo caning (alternating between heavy to light canes of different materials and strength).
My sub and others I have tried it on, love it. It is a very enjoyable alternative to the "traditional" caning methos.

What is great about D/s and BDSM is that there are so many alternative ways to use the same type of instruments and equipment. What is great about "Forums" like this, is that this is a great way to communicate with so many others.

I have left a link down below for more information on Tattoo or Sensuous caning. (This is an article I poste don my blog in My Space. Feel free to email me if you want more info.

Sir W

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=85693212