PDA

View Full Version : New here--27yo female switch

sparklebunny
06-21-2006, 06:47 PM
I guess I could be called a switch. My boyfriend isn't really into bdsm but lately I've been getting into solo breast bondage and really enjoy it on my own. I am sometimes dominant and sometimes submissive in the bedroom. I enjoy both positions, depending on my mood.

I am a shy person in everyday life, a stay-at-home mom in a small town, but I am a freak in the bedroom and almost nothing is too wild for me to try. I love getting to know others, learning about what turns people on, getting feedback on different things, sharing photos with others. I don't do live chat because boyfriend hates it, thinks it's too personal, but I love exchanging emails. :o)

maddie
06-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi Sparklebunny! Welcome to the forums!

Silke
06-21-2006, 07:11 PM
:wel Sparklebunny - you've come to the right place if you're looking for some online fun and a bunch of new friends to hang out with. Hope you'll enjoy our cosy place. :)

Tojo
06-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi & welcome Sparklebunny - thanks for saying hi & introducing yourself.

Sounds like your bf is missing out- not interested & doesn't want you to talk to anyone...dear me. :(

Hope you enjoy it here.

Tojo

submissivewife
06-21-2006, 07:50 PM
:wel: hope you enjoy!

mina
06-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi there and :wel, sparklebunny!
Love the name, now my master will have to think of a new one if he joins lol.

cariad
06-21-2006, 11:35 PM
I guess I could be called a switch. My boyfriend isn't really into bdsm but lately I've been getting into solo breast bondage and really enjoy it on my own. I am sometimes dominant and sometimes submissive in the bedroom. I enjoy both positions, depending on my mood.

I am a shy person in everyday life, a stay-at-home mom in a small town, but I am a freak in the bedroom and almost nothing is too wild for me to try. I love getting to know others, learning about what turns people on, getting feedback on different things, sharing photos with others. I don't do live chat because boyfriend hates it, thinks it's too personal, but I love exchanging emails. :o)

Sounds to me as if you just have found the perfect second home. Lovely to see you here and a big welcome.

I would never encourage you to break your boyfriend's ruling, but when you have found your feet here in forums, you might wish to consider popping your head round the chatroom door (under supervision if he prefers). Although I understand strange things happen in whispers, and the odd scream is heard from behind pillars, generally the conversation in the room does not go beyond gentle flirting there are lots of people who for various reasons choose not to 'play'.

cariad

:wel

Warbaby1943
06-22-2006, 08:09 AM
HiSparklebunny and :wel to the forums. Enjoy.

wingsofanangel
06-22-2006, 10:02 AM
You sound like a real gem :)

Welcome and have lots of fun!

Anya

subdude05
06-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Welcome to the forums, this place is a great escape whan you need it to be, its also alot of fun