PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Deprivation

slavelucy
08-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Just wanted to say that whoever said orgasm dep was pointless was sooo wrong.....my Master has kept me waiting for 3 days (whilst constantly playing with and fucking me - of course) as a punnishment for a minor infraction and i am now the best behaved little sub in the world (although admittedly it has been backed up with some pretty severe punnishment of other sorts).

Anyway, just thought i'd add that if not for any other reason than to just keep my hands busy!

sl

Fox
08-13-2003, 06:44 AM
I'd say keeping yur hands busy is a good thing ... Maybe I'll email your Master with some suggestions... heh heh.

Orgasm deprivation - very very good thing to do to a mischievous slave! I'm all in favour of it.

Tieing her down, long slow teasing sessions, bringing her just to the point of no return and then .... going for a coffee, sitting back and watching her squirm. When the struggles slow, a soft succulent kiss on the under side of the arm, or the inner thigh, bringing the blood, now cooling, back to a boil, only this time it is hotter than the last. Stroking, probing, touching, squeezing, until she begs for release ... The flogger across her breasts and soft belly, turning them a delightful pink. The kiss of the soft leather straps acrioss the thighs make her bounce so charmingly. Maybe I will allow her after all ... leaning close now, my hand slowly wending its way along the curves of her supine and outstretched form, down to the bright coral flesh that is gleaming wet, and so hot to the touch. Strong musician's fingers knowing how to pluck the right notes from her ...

Hey! look at the time! The baseball game is on. It's okay dear, here's your vibrator. I'll be back for the 7th inning stretch ...

*growling and hungry*

slavelucy
08-13-2003, 08:09 AM
...a whipping on some v intimate areas whilst in that state and i am just about in hell.

seriously hoping that tonight He will offer some release.

*horny and pitiful*

sl

IndigoFae
09-25-2003, 05:21 AM
I did something I wasn't supposed on Tuesday morning and confessed to it. I had to write an apology to my Master and in addition I'm not allowed to cum before Saturday morning. That is if I don't mess up before then, or if Sir doesn't change His mind. It could be worse in a way, as we're in an O/L relationship Sir can't be here to torment me in person, I'm having to torment myself as per His instructions. (Including posting this admission) But then again the rewards aren't as good either... *sigh*

woodgie2
09-25-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by IndigoFae
I did something I wasn't supposed on Tuesday morning and confessed to it. I had to write an apology to my Master and in addition I'm not allowed to cum before Saturday morning. That is if I don't mess up before then, or if Sir doesn't change His mind. It could be worse in a way, as we're in an O/L relationship Sir can't be here to torment me in person, I'm having to torment myself as per His instructions. (Including posting this admission) But then again the rewards aren't as good either... *sigh*

And you will learn that things I give as a punishment/humiliation are meant to stay as such.

I will reward you most properly, one day. I promise you that.

IndigoFae
09-25-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by woodgie2
And you will learn that things I give as a punishment/humiliation are meant to stay as such.

I will reward you most properly, one day. I promise you that. I will Sir, I am sorry.

And I hope I won't disappoint You when that time comes.

slavelucy
09-25-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by IndigoFae
It could be worse in a way, as we're in an O/L relationship Sir can't be here to torment me in person, I'm having to torment myself as per His instructions.

Oh, i don't know, i reckon essentially putting yourself through that torment at his request can be even more humiliating than if he was there (mmmmm!).

Love your avatar by the way IndigoFae!

sl

IndigoFae
09-25-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by slavelucy
Oh, i don't know, i reckon essentially putting yourself through that torment at his request can be even more humiliating than if he was there (mmmmm!).

Love your avatar by the way IndigoFae!

sl There is that aspect to it, true.

Thanks, I found it looking through the links on...

http://www.sawz.com/vp/avatars/more5.shtml

Wontworry
09-25-2003, 04:15 PM
Agreed slavelucy

Orgasm deprivation is probably the best thing to keep my O/L sub focused on her position, and it does make for some excellent from-the-heart emails as she begs for release. The fact that the deprivation is controlled by me and is over a period of days makes the arrangement much more effective than the imposition of almost any other punishment. As with most D/S, control is the key, and to have control/be controlled continuously over a period of days when the body wishes for relief brings a far better edge to O/L than the more immediate punishments that can be handed out in the much shorter time available when actually online.

I also agree with you, IndigoFae, that the imposition of other torments along the way enhances the pleasure/punishment, although my preference is for my sub to increase her need for release by masturbation for short periods (as instructed of course) to increase her need to breaking point.

The release when it is finally allowed also allows for a reward with some 'real-life' meaning, which is always difficult to achieve in an on-line relationship.

woodgie2
09-26-2003, 01:02 AM
That's just it. Through the day I make her use a dildo on herself (not her nice iVibe, that she likes too much for this) and fuck herself with it right to the edge of orgasm, then she must stop. Usually with instruction to pinch and twist her nipples, one of which has a bar through it. :)

When she's done that a few times she is only allowed to finger herself, even less satisfying and therefore more frustrating. But all the time, taking herself to the edge of orgasm but under explicit instruction not to allow herself to cum.

Wontworry
09-26-2003, 01:50 AM
The last - just ended - session of deprivation included 8 hours of continuous vibrating butt plug wearing and and every-hour, on-the-hour breast and nipple manipulation. I think using a dildo would probably be too much for her ... but it would be interesting to find out.

The biggest problem is that she is married which can restrict the fun ... but can also increase it in certain ways !

slavelucy
09-26-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by wontworry
I think using a dildo would probably be too much for her ... but it would be interesting to find out.

oh i wouldnt have thought so wontworry Sir, if she is prepared to put herself through all that for you, i'm sure she'd be able to go that extra mile! ;)

sl

Wontworry
09-26-2003, 06:45 AM
The extra mile .. nice thought. I will let you know.

Another extra I was thinking of was the bar that IndigoFae has although, of course, it would be impossible to hide from her real life partner. But that would just add to her humiliation ... wearing a piercing because of my orders. Thank you, slavelucy, I wouldn't have thought of it without your comment.

slavelucy
09-26-2003, 06:51 AM
Thank you, slavelucy, I wouldn't have thought of it without your comment.

*hesitantly* um, you're welcome wontworry Sir, i only hope i havent inadvertently dropped your sub in it...

sl

Wontworry
10-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Nipple piercing is something I mentioned to my on line sub and the recent change in her attitude has been truly amazing - she is almost a different person. The change has been so gratifying that I have decided to only impose such a ... er ... benefit ... if she slips back to her old ways. So, slavelucy, it is now in her own hands as to whether she has been 'dropped in it'.

crazy diamond
10-07-2003, 04:29 AM
and the recent change in her attitude has been truly amazing - she is almost a different person. The change has been so gratifying

Master, you are right, this site is great (although blushing at your detailing our cum dep sessions!) i am sooo pleased that i am pleasing you more; i know i can be somewhat of a handful, but pleasing you is all i ever really want to do.....thank you Sir for perservering with your unworthy little slut......

Yours, in obedience

crazy diamond

Wontworry
10-20-2003, 02:45 PM
One of the best things about orgasm deprivation seems to be that its effectiveness is not diminished by repeated use. I would be interested to know if other practitioneers of this method of control find that, unlike some other punishments, it is almost impossible to "over-use". Indeed, at times it seems that its effectiveness increases the more it is used.

The time taken to return my unfortunately rather cheeky (and even stroppy on occasion) online sub to a proper realisation of her place in the scheme of things seems to be reducing rather than increasing.

her current punishment is only 24 hours or so old and yet she seems to be almost as 'good' now as she was after several days of previous sessions.

Keera
10-21-2003, 10:58 AM
I wanted to say hi toevreyone. I just started visiting this site recently and saw this article. I agree with it can't be overused. I am almost always in a state of frustration and need for an orgasm. My Master does not let me play with my self or cum with out his approval. When I am being punished for something it is usually followed up by a few days of intense denial.

It is a good way to keep a sub on mind of what she (or he) did wrong and to hel reinforce the punihsment from before. But beside that I think Orgasm Deprivation is a very powerful reminder of who is the Master/Mistress and who is the sub.

I know some of this has already been said... but its my little two cents.

:)

- keera -

slavelucy
10-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Keera
But beside that I think Orgasm Deprivation is a very powerful reminder of who is the Master/Mistress and who is the sub.

Hi keera - i 100% agree with this statement, and believe that it is basically what lies of the heart of org. dep.......that another person controls something so personal and erm urgent...

sl

Keera
10-21-2003, 11:16 AM
What is interesting and adds a bit of creativity to it is that I am allowed access to myself during the day time. I usually have some form of torment going on inside of me. How this is hard is taht I could if I wanted reach down and give myself that oh so NEEDED release but as we know there are a lot of reasons not to. I find that form of control the most exhilirtating. Don't istake me. THere i snothing like being locked in a chastity belt with an egg or vbrator just humming slowly inside to drive one person insane.

Oh well.. we are at 4 cents no I guess...

- keera -

ps. one thing that is almost as bad is when Master talkes to me over IM at work....... I dont know which is worse when im frustrated or I get a message on something else to do to add to my torment....... total is 6 cents LOL

crazy diamond
10-22-2003, 07:28 AM
ps. one thing that is almost as bad is when Master talkes to me over IM at work....... I dont know which is worse when im frustrated or I get a message on something else to do to add to my torment.......

Yeah, my Master is the erm Master of tormenting/teasing e-mails and IM's...and yes, the 'having access to oneself' makes the deprivation considerably worse...still *sighs* these things are sent to try us! :)

LadyAmanda
10-23-2003, 03:23 PM
I have to admit, depriving Sylvie of a much-begged-for orgasm is much more satisfying for me than it is for her <vbg>.

I love sending her messages detailing exactly what I am going to do to her when I get my hands on her ... especially when she is traveling, and can't get home too soon.

I'm having a great time this week -Sylvie is away, Kathryn is in her apartment looking after the plants & things, and Sylvie knows I am spending a lot of time at her place, playing with the 'Kat'. She's so hot and horny when we talk to her. Hee!Hee!Hee!

Keera
10-23-2003, 04:45 PM
I must admit that one of the most cruel torures I had put upon me was when I was looked after by Master's friend (who is coincidentaly a Mistress of Torment ). I had not successfully done my work and I was being punished. Mistress had Her pet and i in a 69 position. Her pet was allowed to cum as much as she wanted to; i on the other wasnt allowed to. Simple yet VERY effective.

i know it seems trivial but sometimes the simple torutre of licking another woman to orgasm after orgasm while you arent allowed to is the most cruel form of torture...

Anywhos..... that wsant the only part of my torment but i shall spare you my other 2 cents :D

--keera--

isnt the total 12 cents now?????

Mobius
10-23-2003, 05:29 PM
I must admit that one of the most cruel torures I had put upon me was when I was looked after by Master's friend (who is coincidentaly a Mistress of Torment ). I had not successfully done my work and I was being punished. Mistress had Her pet and i in a 69 position. Her pet was allowed to cum as much as she wanted to; i on the other wasnt allowed to. Simple yet VERY effective.

i know it seems trivial but sometimes the simple torutre of licking another woman to orgasm after orgasm while you arent allowed to is the most cruel form of torture...

Anywhos..... that wsant the only part of my torment but i shall spare you my other 2 cents :D

--keera--

isnt the total 12 cents now?????
Rumer has it that a woman can cum just by sucking a dick.
atleast that is a topic in numoris storys that I have read. Is the same true for licking a pussy and I dont mean cat.

Keera
10-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Mobius
Rumer has it that a woman can cum just by sucking a dick.
atleast that is a topic in numoris storys that I have read. Is the same true for licking a pussy and I dont mean cat.

i have never cum from just licking another woman or sucking on Master with out other stimulation (ie vibe egg etc) but i have become very desperate for an orgasm :)

-- keera --

LadyAmanda
10-24-2003, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I've read that in stories too, but never known anyone that it happened to.

I love that post about the 69, and not being allowed to come, while the other pet was allowed. I love it alot ...

A

tehya
05-14-2004, 04:18 AM
One of the best things about orgasm deprivation seems to be that its effectiveness is not diminished by repeated use. I would be interested to know if other practitioneers of this method of control find that, unlike some other punishments, it is almost impossible to "over-use". Indeed, at times it seems that its effectiveness increases the more it is used.

Wontworry, Sir.... release deprivation is one of this girls most favorite games. For it to ever be a punishment for me, i would think i would have to be held back for a very very long time.

Now my Master, love to make me masturbate, either with fingers or vibrators for long lengths of time... holding myself on the edge of release... to the point where i can honestly feel the orgasm, but must not allow it to over take me. Then i have to stop!! Waiting for another hour or so and start all over again... I love it!!! When He finally gives me the command to cum, it is like no other i ever experience!

We also do a little different version of this... One day a week i listen to music... Master selects, lets say bands or singers starting with the letter B... at the time the song comes on i must masturbate hard... staying on edge for the entire song... i have done that for 7 hours... and let me tell You, if He picks the right letter, i could be working myself very hard that night... each time getting on edge easier and easier, until finally i can barely touch myself. Some nights He does not allow release... But for some reason i absolutely love this!!

Master's tehya

Barton
05-14-2004, 10:15 AM
I would be interested to hear how deprivation works as a punishment for a real life slave. Pro and con. Anyone have any thoughts.
Barton.

Wontworry
05-14-2004, 02:48 PM
For it to ever be a punishment for me, i would think i would have to be held back for a very very long time.

I'm not sure what you would consider to be a "very very long time" but I think the record for My sub is 12 days. It would be longer but I tend to give in to her begging (which I have to admit is top drawer !) far too easily.

Constant arousal is certainly part of the experience but after the first few days the intensity has to be carefully managed to ensure that she does not reach the point of no return. So far she has only failed once and that in itself led to a very enjoyable punishment session.

Perhaps My original use of the word "punishment" was incorrect. Although her org dep sessions began as a means of correcting her waywardness I now find it far more enjoyable to impose it at My whim, particularly when she is least expecting it.

Wontworry
05-14-2004, 02:53 PM
I now find it far more enjoyable to impose it at My whim, particularly when she is least expecting it.

... and, My sweet slut, from the moment you read this .. the next session has begun ... :D

slavelucy
05-15-2004, 06:27 AM
Pro and con. Anyone have any thoughts.

i would have thought the pro's have become increasingly apparent throughout this thread...*grin*.

Whilst i would clearly wholly endorese org. dep, i offer the following link for a major potential 'con' if it isn't handled properly.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=554

luce

Barton
05-15-2004, 06:49 AM
Thanks sl. The pros are well stated, I just like to learn all that I can, I find that the better I understand something, the better it will work.
Barton.

cloudless
05-15-2004, 11:07 AM
I love extended teasing and denial...the process really puts me in a special sub-space and afterwards I love ache of a set of blue balls to remind me of the experience.

Cloudless

Pandora's Box
05-15-2004, 12:16 PM
I had one bad experience with it. But that is also because my heart was involved. I had been denied playing with myself for a period of 24 hours. However, something came up and he could not take care of me as was planned. The following two days I had absolutely no sex drive because I was so disappointed. Anticipation burn out, I think.

Other than that, I love a bit of it. Nothing too extended. I wouldn't want to deal with me if I had to go too long without an orgasm. :D

erisv
05-15-2004, 02:02 PM
all i can think as i read this thread is...help! lol. perhaps it's just that i am very new to this lifestyle and therefore have almost no experience beyond some playing with kinky friends but the very idea of orgasm deprivation makes me shudder. i have a VERY high running libido and to not be allowed that release at the end of the day...*gulps*...i hate to think of anyone crossing my path. for a girl like me it would be more of a torment then any sort of pain that i can think of (and trust me despite the lack of expereince i can think of a lot!) and if ever asked i'll deny admitting that lol. anyway just my random thoughts on the topic.

hopes everyone's having a great day!
jen

slavelucy
05-15-2004, 02:08 PM
i have a VERY high running libido and to not be allowed that release at the end of the day...*gulps*...i hate to think of anyone crossing my path. for a girl like me it would be more of a torment then any sort of pain that i can think of...

*smiles* Yeah...your last line, likewise for me really as well, i think that's kinda the point.

i also have an incredibly high sex drive, but, again, i think that's the point....it wouldn't be much of a challenge otherwise would it. To deprive someone of an orgasm when they don't want an orgasm is surely something of an oxymoron! :D

sl

P.S. - jen - i love your avatar btw!

tehya
05-17-2004, 04:06 AM
Hello again all. I have certainly enjoyed all the responses since this thread has been re-opened. I would just like to add a little thought I had while reading them.

For me, its not about the release. It's about the humbling effect denial has on me. How it reminds me of the fact that my Master owns all aspects of my life. He alone has the power to grant or deny me all things, and even when He denies me, my love for Him grows, my submission deepens, and I learn further control of mind over body.

He doesn't do these things to be cruel to me (well not really *wink*) but to help me grow. Through Him, i have blossomed as a submissive and a woman. For that i will be eternally grateful to Him... Thank You Master!

Master's tehya

slavelucy
05-17-2004, 05:45 AM
tehya - i think you put this beautifully. i was going to find one part of your post that i particularly liked to quote back, but i liked all of it to be honest! :D
You are essentially right that Org. dep. is less about release (not that that's not FAB of course! LOL) and more about the process of allowing another person to control something of such a personal and urgent nature.

sl x

Canopus
05-18-2004, 03:27 AM
Orgasm deprivation does not have to be a negative. In our relationship I have used the process to help tehya gain control of her body - thus the mind rules, rather than the body urges.

This has a couple of effects. Tehya now has a confidence in herself that wasnt present before. She also has greater control of how she accepts and gives pleasure (bonus to me)

Her growing confidence helps with her growing submission. No matter how good a sub 'thinks' they are. In any new relationship...there is always the thought. "Will I measure up."

I would strongly caution against restraint for extended periods. I have heard of time measured in years being quoted. I've never seen the point to that to be truthful.

The other very important thing is to tailor the time periods to the subs ability to cope. Then over time stretch them bit by bit. Teyha has control now she never thought possible. In achieving that she has found how enjoyable it can be to live on that edge. And when release is finally granted. Step back folks...gonna be GREAT.

Sure such training does not fit well in all relationships, and each couple need to decide what role (if any) it should play

Canopus

Katmandu
05-18-2004, 05:47 AM
Ahh, fellow slaves......I, unfortunately, have a different response to orgasm deprivation. In that other thread slavelucy brought up, LostOne described her episode as, and I quote:

I had to tell him if I was close to cumming. Sometimes he would tell me I had permission to cum but other times he would continue the stimulation but tell me over and over I was not allowed to cum. I learned to stop my orgasms on command. The problem was I had a really hard time learning to cum on command.

Unfortunately, that is sort of like my experience. The more I had to hold back, the harder it became for me to let it out! Any thoughts or suggestions on why that happened?

slavelucy
05-18-2004, 05:58 AM
The more I had to hold back, the harder it became for me to let it out! Any thoughts or suggestions on why that happened?

Hiya Kats,

There's quite a lot of stuff actually on that thread you mentioned as to why that might have happened, in terms of reasons for org. control, the way it is handled, expectations of the sub etc etc. IMHO, i think successful orgasm deprivation is more like orgasm control, in that the outcome of it should really be that one finds it just as easy to climax on command as they do to NOT climax on command. It is, however, a fine line.

sl

tehya
05-25-2004, 12:41 AM
Hiya Kats,

There's quite a lot of stuff actually on that thread you mentioned as to why that might have happened, in terms of reasons for org. control, the way it is handled, expectations of the sub etc etc. IMHO, i think successful orgasm deprivation is more like orgasm control, in that the outcome of it should really be that one finds it just as easy to climax on command as they do to NOT climax on command. It is, however, a fine line.

sl

Hey there luce,

Will there ever come a day when we disagree??? LOL...

That fine line you speak of is soooooo very true. And it is the difference between good communication between partners and bad communication. In the after care, it is important to discuss all areas of a scene. If one finds it more difficult to release after a long session of deprivation, then perhaps the time should be shortened... or perhaps it just isn't for that person.

The best advice i can offer, is talk talk talk and then talk some more. Never be afraid to explain to your partner what happened and what you think might help the situation. And remember, what works for some, won't for others... There is so much to try or discover, one should not get hung up if something does not work for them. Move on and find something that does... have fun!

Master's tehya

slavelucy
07-30-2004, 09:19 AM
Will there ever come a day when we disagree??? LOL...

LOL...surely not tehya, especially not on your birthday! ;)

(i kept meaning to respond to this post but never got round to it for some reason).

You're so very right about communication in this area...one of the things that concerned me slightly in LostOne's thread was a lack of clarity in terms of expectations on her (regarding begging, not begging etc etc)...not a major problem on the surface, but IMO (not humble! :D ) controlling someone's orgasms without a great deal of communication as you go (and, as you rightly say, afterwards) is a recipe for disaster.

sl

P.S. i am currently deprived again, which is probably what reminded me to reply to this thread. :rolleyes:

Learn Humility
08-01-2004, 08:53 AM
I believe that in the beginning of a relationship, the submissive should be permitted orgasms as frequently as she wishes, although they should be limited to occasions in which she is being used by her Master.

This will enable her to associate the pleasurable feeling of the orgasm with the necessary early bonding period in which she learns her Master's requirements, rules, preferences, etc.

Later, as the relationship develops, I find that denial and deprivation work quite well (for short periods of time) in increasing the sub's willingness to perform and expand her limits, as well as increasing the enjoyment for her through the added intensity.

Denial = willingness to expand limits = greater reward for expanding limits thru more intense orgasm = future willingness to continue to expand limits.

slavelucy
08-10-2004, 09:21 AM
*wonders in, looking a bit dazed*

i've been on CD for two weeks and just came um...way over 20 times...*blushes but grins*

Just wanted to share that, for the hell of it..*shrugs*.

(LearnHumility - i like that flow chart of deprivation btw)

lucy