PDA

View Full Version : Hello, hello, one more intro

Soumis
06-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Hey everyone!

I thought I would take a second to introduce myself here before I jump in on any of the other most interesting threads in the forums below. My name is Jennifer, though most people call me Jenni or just Jen. I answer to pretty much... anything, though. My board name is Soumis, and it just means "submissive" in French. It's not a misspelled French mouse, I promise.

Anyway, I'm a 24 year old grad student spending some of my time in Buffalo and some of my time in Toronto. I currently go to school three days a week, for 12 hours a day, which is why I stay overnight in Buffalo; the drive back to Toronto would be a dangerous one, I'm sure, with me being tired and all. Anyway, I'm doing my Masters of Education to be a teacher, which is why I won't tell you much more about my personal details; can you imagine if some parent found this in a year or two? Yeesh!

I've been a real life submissive since I was 16; my first "Master" was a man almost three times my age, but it was some of the best fun I've had in my entire life. I know some people will say he was abusing and using me, but I think it was pretty much a two way street. *g* Ever since then, I've had fairly serious relationships with male and female Dom/mes, up until a few months ago, when my lovely Domme had to move across the country. I decided to try the whole online scene for a bit, because I've heard that it's an entirely different dimension to real life. I don't think anything can replace real life, but the high that would go along with giving up control to someone so far away is intriguing!

Anyway, that's me! I'm sorry for the lengthy talk-fest. You'll all probably learn that I do love to chat!

cariad
06-23-2006, 12:26 AM
:wel Smiles - hello not misspelt French mouse! Keep chatting - we love it - the more the better!!!!!

A fascinating introduction and will agree with you about real-life / online. I will never fully understand how on-line works; but it does. I think due to the obvious limitations of the online experience, when it is at its best other things cut in and make the experience different, but equally intense. That also comes with a health warning - the emotional pain can be just as great - please remember to protect yourself! Play safe!!!!

I hope you have a great time here, this is a wonderful place not only for meeting potential play partners but also for sharing thoughts, questions and experiences.

cariad

mina
06-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Hello and :wel !

I've been a real life submissive since I was 16; my first "Master" was a man almost three times my age, but it was some of the best fun I've had in my entire life. I know some people will say he was abusing and using me, but I think it was pretty much a two way street

Oh I can so relate to that, minus the using part lol.

Anyway, I'm doing my Masters of Education to be a teacher, which is why I won't tell you much more about my personal details; can you imagine if some parent found this in a year or two? Yeesh!

Wow a teacher? Good luck with that, I can't imagine why someone would want to be around kids lol. Do you know which age group you want to teach?

Anyway, you seem very nice and I'm glad you joined. Oh and by the way, an "e" at the end of your name would make it the fem. version of the word, since you are female.

Tojo
06-23-2006, 01:39 AM
Hi & welcome aboard Jen. Thanks for a lovely intro- just what we like to see, it's great to know who we're talking to here.

Canadian girls are pretty cute- I just got some pics from Manitoba today....

Hope you have a good time here, jump right in & make yourself at home. :wel

Tojo

fantassy
06-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Welcome Soumis ! Being a teacher is great fun and emotionally rewarding. I taught for 7 years before I decided to try a more financially rewarding career. I do remember the teaching contract I signed had a morals clause, so you do have to be careful. You will find this forum a great place to hang out.:wel

fantassy

Warbaby1943
06-23-2006, 04:45 AM
Hi Soumis and :wel . Good introduction. Enjoy yourself here.

maddie
06-23-2006, 06:09 AM
Hello Soumis! Welcome! I hope you'll find the forums here helpful and fun.

wingsofanangel
06-23-2006, 06:44 AM
helllllo. Welcome to the forums! Great intro. Its great to have you with us..

Anya

Goldear
06-23-2006, 08:00 AM
Welcome :wel
I think you'll find this a great forum. Most helpful bunch I've come across in awhile. :)

Aussiegirl1
06-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Welcome Soumis,

As you have no doubt already noticed, we are a nice, friendly bunch here.

Have fun!

Aussiegirl

cynn
06-23-2006, 08:05 AM
:wel from a forum newbie to another, and to echo other's, very welcoming here.

Silke
06-23-2006, 08:30 AM
Hiya Soumis and :wel to the forums...it's good to have you with us - enjoy! :)

cariad
06-23-2006, 09:05 AM
:wel from a forum newbie to another, and to echo other's, very welcoming here.

Is hard to think of you as a newbie!

Qmoq
06-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Hi Soumis, welcome! I love your avatar. Yum.

It's hard to think of cynn as... um no, let me begin again.

It makes me hard to think of cynn.

Q xx

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-23-2006, 10:49 AM
A warm hello and :welcomebo to you lady Soumis!

Much to see, much to do in this oasis for the
body as well as mind.

Soumis
06-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Wow, thank you all for the wonderful welcome! :D What a friendly board.

Mina: Thanks for the note about the e. It's hard to believe I used to speak French, isn't it? Oh, how a person forgets when one doesn't use the language. :D Also, I think I'll be teaching high school. That's the goal, anyway. I've always been a teacher in some sense and I enjoy it, so it's worth a try, anyway. :)

Fantassy: Yes, I've heard teaching isn't for those who want riches and glamour, but up here in Ontario, teachers with a Master's degree get paid pretty decently, especially after a few years in the system. I'm also kind of excited about the large number of holidays - there's plenty of opportunity to do other work or travel and stuff. :)

mina
06-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Mina: Thanks for the note about the e. It's hard to believe I used to speak French, isn't it? Oh, how a person forgets when one doesn't use the language. :D Also, I think I'll be teaching high school. That's the goal, anyway. I've always been a teacher in some sense and I enjoy it, so it's worth a try, anyway. :)

High school! Wow, that's a tough age group, I just got out of high school. I wish you the best of luck with that. I think if you truly enjoy teaching though then there shouldn't be any problems. Good point about all the holidays too! Oh and don't thank me for the e, I had no idea either lol. A crazy french man insisted I tell you, hehe. You should start speaking it again, it's a sexy language. :)

GoddessGiana
06-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Hello and welcome Soumis! This is a terrific community, I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Its also nice to meet someone else who is currently in pursuit of a graduate degree. I too am about to embark on my Master's Degree this fall...and believe it or not I am going for my Master's in Social Work....at UB!

Small world!

Take care,
Giana

Soumis
06-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi Giana,

Wow, seriously small world! I looked at going to UB, but they weren't nearly as Canadian friendly as some of the smaller private colleges. Are you a buffalo native, then? :D I need some advice on places to go, things to see, while I'm there on my days off. :D

Ozme52
06-24-2006, 12:24 AM
:wave: Welcome Soumis.

Tojo
06-24-2006, 12:39 AM
A crazy french man insisted I tell you, hehe.

Oh Mina! :eek:

Anyway- I told you he's not crazy- remember?

Tojo