PDA

View Full Version : The trip.

RedSilk
06-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Let’s start from the beginning. I married a man who I needed in my life at the time. That’s definitely the key. I needed him at the time. Now, I’m a different woman and I have different needs. That’s not to say that I don’t love him anymore, but just that I’m tired of having NO sex whatsoever. I’ve also discovered that I’m more than a little kinky.

I found a man who was willing to be my Master. He took me on and began to train me to his satisfaction, calling me his little one. He makes my heart beat fast and I go weak in the knees whenever I speak to him. I love him so much my heart should burst because it is so full. He makes me feel like I’m this incredible woman that I didn’t think I could ever become. He makes me realize that I can do anything I want to, that I just need to be positive.

I have noticed that ever since I met him my life has taken a huge turn. One could look at the events in my life and say turn for the worse, but even though it’s incredibly rough going right now, I’d have to definitely say turn for the better. He’s helped me to realize what it is that I really want out of life and that I need to go out there and get it.

Sure, leaving my husband and getting a divorce is not an especially happy thing to have to do, but it is for the best. I’m beginning to feel confident in myself as a woman. I’m beginning to realize that I am beautiful and that there are others who think so too.

I am finally learning to stand in my power and be my own woman. It’s amazing how empowering being his slave has been. I’m sure most of you find that a paradox, for me to be empowered while being his slave, but if you knew him, you’d understand exactly how that is possible.

Anyhow, since having Master in my life to encourage me and to help me grow, I’ve noticed many changes in myself. The most major change is my confidence. For example, I recently met a man. He’s a coworker of sorts. (Meaning he works at the same company, just in a different city.) Anyhow, we hit it off right away, flirting and talking. I love talking to him and he turns me on like crazy. I’ve realized that I need some physical touch in my life. I’ve always been too afraid to try and make that happen though, always believing that I wasn’t pretty enough or skinny enough.

When he invited me to visit him next weekend I was a little floored. He wants to have some no strings attached fun and laughed when I told him I wanted to be fucked in the ass. He doesn’t think I can take it, but Master and I know better.

So even though I am scraping money together to move out of hubby’s house I decided to risk it and to take a chance. I said to myself “You damned well deserve this! You need to be fucked and fucked good!” Of course I am a little nervous that the physical attraction and spark won’t be there, but I’m really hoping that it is. If it isn’t, then I guess I’m spending a nice weekend with a friend.

I have played with him on the phone though and I have to say, the sexual chemistry when it comes to that, is unmistakable. He makes me so horny I forget how to breathe. When he told me how much he loved to listen to me I practically melted in my chair. When I came, I came SO hard. If we have that spark in real life, I’m not sure I’ll be able to walk when the weekend is over. Not that that’s a bad thing or anything.

Master has asked me to tape record him fucking my ass. I think he wants to hear it. Hell! I want to hear it. To be able to listen to it when the weekend’s over, talk about incredible.

I am a girl though, and am hoping for the absolute best. Besides, it’s been six months since I’ve had sex, and I’ve never had good sex, let alone some seriously hot fucking.

So, even though I’m incredibly nervous, and not sure that I can do no strings attached, I’m going to get on that plane on Saturday and meet him at the hotel, where hopefully we can put that king sized bed to some good use. There are so many things I want to do, and so many places I want to touch!

Oh my god! I think I'm going to get fucked! ~giggles~ God I hope so!

Wish me luck! I’ll let you know how it goes!

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Very diffrent from the rest of the contest submissions but kept my interest.
Good Luck
:rose:

chattel69
06-23-2006, 08:06 PM
so when do we get the rest of the story?

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-23-2006, 08:29 PM
My bet is Monday.

RedSilk
06-23-2006, 09:41 PM
How about Tuesday the 4th? ~giggles~ That's when I'll know for sure...:D

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-24-2006, 04:12 AM
We'll be waiting. Smiles