PDA

View Full Version : What name does your Dom call you by?

Tae'lyn
06-24-2006, 09:44 PM
I was just curious at how many of you are called by pet names? Or names in the moment? When you are good? When you are naughty? Does it change for when you are in public to private?

I am his kitten, and have been for years. It is a rare moment for my actual name to ever be said. I don't believe I can remember the last time he said it. In the moment that may change to 'good kitty' or on a day I am sassy 'naughty kitty'.

He may call me other things that range depending on his mood, and what my body is about to be in for ;whip

Tae'lyn

frankee
06-25-2006, 09:59 PM
i love when my Mistress calls me 'baby' or 'babydoll' *smiling at the thought*, those pet names show me how much She loves and it's just a different side to our relationship.
i have to admit though, when we play, i love when She calls me Her 'bitch', 'cunt' or Her 'cumslut', *sigh*, such a turn on! If someone else even thought of calling me those names, i would probably drop them on their ass lol!

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy :rose:

wingsofanangel
06-25-2006, 10:45 PM
Usually its Pet or lil one... mostly pet...

but I have been given a new name from Master Will.... it is Sera.

It means Heavenly winged angel.. I adore it.

Sera (anya)

MJs dhyanna
06-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Sletje is his favorite (and mine), or slet, pet sometimes, when he is very happy with me it is pretty sletje. If he is angry I think he calls me dhy (he has not been angry in a LONG time).

submissivewife
06-26-2006, 03:02 AM
Sir calls me brat or trouble. Daddy calls me little one or Darlin.. My Master calls me pet. I do want a unique name that would fit me. Bratty seems to fit a lot of the time. lol Which I am called by many of my friends.

Silke
06-26-2006, 07:06 AM
*smiles* thanks for sharing something so intimate y'all. The first pet name I was called by my Master was little girl - it developed naturally out of a sweet role play at the time and made me smile a lot, still does. There's more, but those are special and I can't see myself sharing them...:)

chattel69
06-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Master calls me "My Lady" but in the heat of the moment my name can be anything from bitch to slut and anything in between but like frankee he is the only one who can do this without being on the receiving end of... I will leave it to your imagination.

eviana
06-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Master generally refers to me as slave. Sometimes i am his good little slave, sometimes i am his bad little slave and when we are in session i can be his whipslave, his painslave, or whatever type of slave strikes his fancy. Calling me slave can cause some strange looks from people when he inadvertently uses that name for me in public eg:Costco. When we attend BDSM or fetish events he introduces me as eviana. In public he often calls me love child.

Masters_lilone
06-26-2006, 04:06 PM
my Master has a few names he calls me he some times calls me girl or lilone or lil baby boo boo bear or his babygirl.. the name he calls me depends on the situation. the name i love the most is lil baby boo boo bear... he started calling me lil baby boo boo bear cause i call him dady bear :)

heycarrieanne
06-26-2006, 04:18 PM
When I had a Master, during sex play he called me his slut or cunt or dogbitch (depending on his mood). At other times, he just used my name. Sometimes when goofing around, I would call him "daddy" just to piss him off ... in a fun way! He knew I absolutely hated the expression "lil one" so he never used that one--all sex came to a complete stop the one time he used it.

StillBehindBlueEyes
06-26-2006, 04:38 PM
My Master melts me when he calls me little one. It sends shivers right through me. He also calls me slut and that makes me giggle. I'm not exactly sure why but it just makes me happy.
Now if anyone else called me that I'd give them the mother eye and they would run. Oh well. Smiles

mina
06-26-2006, 05:58 PM
He calls me a lot of names. Most of them I can't spell or pronounce. Some of my favorite are belle ("beautiful" in French and also my fav Disney character), his little girl, darling or chérie, and sometimes he even calls me his daughter. Of course I like the dirty names too, which will depend on what we're doing or how naughty I've been. I also love hearing him call me by my real name, usually he does when he's really serious or angry. In public it doesn't really change much from when we're alone, if anything he likes to call me something he knows will catch someone's attention lol.

His_pita
06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
He named me Pita on our second day of talking. It means Pain In The Ass, because he knew that I would be a challenge. Pita has become my name as much as my birth name. I adore it!

He does call me other names as well, such as, good girl, little one, slut, Sweetie, Baby, and His little girl. I love those too, but they are more terms of endearment. Pita is the name that means my Joe owns me. :)

Tae'lyn
06-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Thank you all for sharing your personal names with all of us. This has been such a heartwarming little thread. Was a little concerned I had gotten a little too personal. :)

I think what I find most facinating about the names we are called is what it does to us when it happens. For example, it can become our identity, a part of ourselves, or perhaps something we crave.

That was mainly my reason for asking, just to see how we each relate to something that would seem so simple as a pet name. :)

Tae'lyn

RedSilk
06-27-2006, 06:10 PM
My Master calls me little one. He has from almost the beginning. He doesn't deviate very much and I worry when he doesn't call me that! :D He often calls me his slut too, adding other words such as pain, ass, cum before the word slut. It was my birthday last week and he called me his little birthday slut. ~giggles~ It made me laugh. It was absolutely fantastic! :) I can echo the sentiments though. If anyone else called me a slut I'd probably be pretty upset, but when he says it I just smile and say "Yup. Your slut!"

Ozme52
06-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Happy B'Day Red.

heycarrieanne
06-28-2006, 10:57 AM
You know, it is funny that I am not the least bit offended during play when he called me slut or cunt or whatever, yet I found the expression "lil one" to be completely demeaning and offensive! LOL Different strokes for different folks!! The same expression that made my pussy dry up seems to cause the opposite on many many others.

Tojo
06-28-2006, 04:13 PM
I'll answer for lisa- she gets called 'babe'- always.

Oh & sweetie, when I say goodnight or am real happy with her.

Tojo

sub_karla
06-29-2006, 06:26 PM
in public i am Coke Whore in private He used to just say karla

Misato36
06-29-2006, 09:42 PM
My master used to call me a variation of three names: whore, slave, and slut

angelfreak
07-24-2006, 05:56 AM
my Master most often calls me darlin' or his dirty bitch. My newest name, though is dashi (means excuse because I tend to give them so often). I'm also occasionally called his painslut.

YourThrone
07-24-2006, 07:10 AM
My Mistress Calls me, pet, my lovely submissive, My slaveboy, My smother throne:)

dzire2pleeze
07-24-2006, 08:14 AM
When I had a Dominant, he called me "little girl" which made my heart go pitter pat. Nothing special, just the way he said it, I guess. The other name he used, not so affectionately, was "missy" ~big grin~ loved when he called me that, for reasons I'll not divulge. Sometimes he called me by my given name prefaced with "my wet (name). That turned my face red.

poetic_justice
07-29-2006, 06:41 PM
My Master calls me 'Angel' mostly. He also calls me 'Baby', he makes my heart melt when he calls me those. During playtime, all kinds of dirty names are shouted from the rooftop, but I love them all the same, just because they come from His lips. :)

vistana
07-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Since my Dom is only my dom behind a closed bedroom door the names I get called tend to be less sweet, more sexual - I'm slut, cunt, toy... whatever comes out. And I love all those words, but I've noticed lately that one of the most powerful things is when he calls me by my real name along withn something degrading. "You're just a toy, Rianne." was recently discovered to drop me a few more notches into subspace very quickly. Mixing the two together, real life and the objectification play seems to make it that much more real and immediate, brings home that yes, I really am letting a man call me these things and do this stuff to me and yes I'm enjoying it immensely. Very intense.

Also, a few times he's called me 'Little one' or 'little girl' in conversation, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

SheepishJaina
08-01-2006, 04:34 AM
Before my husband/master and I learned of each other's intrest in BDSM, he started calling me babe. Now, most of the time that's what he calls me. However, when playing, or he's mad at me it becomes slut, or brat.

(oddly enough, I've called him kiddo for years, it doesn't quite fit when I slip up while playing and say that)

Violenteer
08-03-2006, 02:05 AM
This thread has been highly appreciated. I particularly like Vistana's view on the subject, which is something I would not have understood otherwise. Interesting and appealing.

Will put that into action immediately.

It is the little things that count!

Be good!

darknight666
08-20-2006, 12:39 PM
I always wanted to be called a slut or whore or cunt.

However the name "slutkitty" really makes me fell humiliated....and horny.

robyn
08-20-2006, 07:14 PM
hi my master call me raven orhis little pony

Charlie Brown 169
08-20-2006, 07:40 PM

:span: "slutkitty" you need a good spanking to go with your humilation. Tell me what is your greatest turn on and what do you do when you get horny.

Charlie Brown 169
08-20-2006, 07:45 PM

:span: "slutkitty" you need a good spanking to go with your humilation. Tell me what is your greatest turn on and what do you do when you get horny.

darknight666
08-20-2006, 08:01 PM

Greatest turn on? The thought of being tied up and helpless while some evil person tortures me.

When I get horny, I usually strip naked, but a gag in my mouth and clamps on my nipples and look a pictures.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
08-20-2006, 10:51 PM
That sounds like a great idea to get things started
darknight.

Now to add fuel to the fire it would be even better to
have that scenario going and NOT be allowed to do
anything about it, nothing at all!!! :4:

Just have to sit there and view and let the tension build
to where the slightest twitch would send shivers through
your body.

That dull ache starting in your tummy and slowly growing
to an intense tickle and just no release in sight.

Yeppers, that might do it nicely but than again, it's only
an opinion. :4:

darknight666
08-20-2006, 11:31 PM
I hope I can experience that soon.

Psynymph
08-20-2006, 11:37 PM
wow things certainly took an interesting turn.....darknight seems to have that effect on threads...;)

my Trainer calls me "babygurl" or during sex His "dirty little slut". i absolutely LOVE being called dirty names. i also had a Dom that called me His "pet" sometimes....i really liked that.

i also like "slutkitty", thats awesome.....*purrs*

darknight666
08-20-2006, 11:44 PM
i also like "slutkitty", thats awesome.....*purrs*

Are you also a fellow kitty?

MajesticFae
08-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Mine calls me 'pet', 'chicklet', and occasionally, 'little one.'

Psynymph
08-21-2006, 07:31 PM
i like to think so darknight......both of my zodiac signs are powerful cats....lion and tiger....and the feline is by far my fave animal.....i've never had the chance to play as one though :(

maybe you can help with that!!

Violenteers_Slut
08-23-2006, 04:53 AM
In public:

georgeous, baby baby babe, precious

In private:

dirty cum slut, whore, slut, bitch, fuck whore, my little sex toy

Love it all!!!

orchid
08-23-2006, 06:29 PM
it depends on the moment but generally he calls me baby, little one or pet...of course, he also refers to me as fuck toy, whore and cum slut on occasion - all of which i adore when coming from him

Pet_Amanda
10-20-2006, 12:50 PM
My Master calls me "Pet". But it can change pending on the situation. I have been called his slut, dirty slut, fucktoy. He ha me make a list of names that I like to be called and those that I don't. If I have messed up, then he calls me one of the names that I don't like. He also had me make a list of names that I won't call him. I just prefer to call him Master.

moptop
10-20-2006, 01:33 PM
The name he uses that makes me melt is sweetie. He uses that when he's discussing things with me, reassuring me, just generally to express affection and closeness, and when he calls me that I know everything is all right. Usually goes something like 'You're being silly again, aren't you, sweetie.' or ' Of course you can, sweetie' (when I ask if it's alright to do something). Otherwise - well, all the usual, I'm his little cum slut, but for me 'Mine' does it. Just looks at me, growls, and says 'mine'. Wow. Collapse.

Stone
12-18-2006, 07:55 PM
hmmmmm what do you all call your doms???
my sub likes to be called my precious little slut that is her fave
i call her all kinds of stuff when we are playing
out in public i just say P.L.S. gets her wett everytime
she calls me her king i like that the most master and sir are kinda generic you know

TomOfSweden
12-19-2006, 12:19 AM
My slave had a life-long dream of being called "slave" and I'm such a generous kind of guy that I let her have her way, here. Today we're sending in the forms changing it officially. Not her first name but middle-name.

But she and me knows which is her real name. It's such a great feeling to know that I've taken away her name from her. Made her a little bit more mine. Now "Slave" isn't just something that I call her, but her real name.

She's not Swedish so she can get away with a middle-name like that in official situations. I wouldn't want to fuck up her career.

edit: I called her "my precious princess" once and got the "look of death". I won't do that again anytime soon.

mina
12-19-2006, 01:18 AM
I called her "my precious princess" once and got the "look of death". I won't do that again anytime soon.

LOL that's hilarious. I've called Master some silly names before... he just laughed at me.

MJs dhyanna
12-19-2006, 02:25 AM
Masters name for me is sletje (Dutch for little slut) He makes me melt with that name.

orchid
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
He calls me whatever strikes his fancy at any given time
usually its kitten or princess. sometimes pet, sometimes baby.

if he is being stern he uses orchid - that's the name he gave me and its like being middle named by a parent LOL

for dirty names its usually just variations of whore - my little whore, dirty whore, slutty whore, etc

slaveangel{HM}
01-12-2007, 05:34 PM
I've always been His angel, from the first moments when we met.

Depending on His mood and if I have made mistakes or being punished He calls me bitch or slut, or His obedient/disobedient little cunt/bitch.

Then again, when I hear Him call me bitch, I know I have done really wrong. If he refers to me as slut or cunt, that depends on his tone of voice.

When He is really angry He calls me by my first name, or when we are having an intense session and he says my name sharply to rouse me out of my state.

Recently, He calls me by a shortened version of my first name. He says if your friends call you that, I may too at times. Even though my friends call me my shortened version all the time, it is just so special and endearing when Master says it. Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy.

He always makes me giggle when he refers to me as His sexy little cunt. I don't know why but it does.

But angel is my favourite. *small smile*

tainted Angel
01-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Very simple but very profound to me, my husband calls me his Minx, usually adding something before it, horny Minx, flirty Minx, etc and I have an online friend who calls me Lady. There is just something special not about the words but the meaning behind them. There is something movingly respectful about Lady as a sub. *smiles* and when ever I hear Minx I think of the good times.

sub17
01-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Mine calls me cumslut, whore, bitch, fuckhole and when he whispers it to me in public, I get so wet! He'll grab me by the neck and whisper 'come here you little bitch' and whoooooo! I'm so there!!

Papillon
01-18-2007, 08:01 AM
My Top has delicatly named me her "Love Slut" which absolutly turns me on to no end. When we are in public, because we are in company of friends who do not really understand our lifestyle, she calls me by my name.

Hime
02-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Tainted Angel, your avatar is, um... wow. :1850:

My favorite thing that he calls me is "fucktoy." There was a time when we'd had a big fight over our playing and he'd said that it would be a while before we could do it again. A month or so later when we were in bed and he whispered that name in my ear... I think that was one of the happiest moments of my life.

I also like when he calls me his pet or his princess. :) He also calls me "honey" all the time, which is sweet.

I call him Master when we're playing. For a while he thought he preferred Sir, but then he decided that he liked Master better. :)

STONE'sSLUT
02-10-2007, 04:23 PM
He calls me his "precious little slut." That's my favorite, and I believe it's his as well. He'll throw in "naughty," "dirty," etc. But it always comes back to "precious." Around those who don't know about our lifestyle, he'll call me "baby" - always been that way. He rarely uses my legal name to me, and if I'm in "trouble," he'll not use any name. Occasionally, he'll just call me "P.L.S." in public, and he knows that will get a reaction from me. I call him "my king" or "baby" - again, always been that way.

precious
02-10-2007, 04:53 PM
As most can tell by my id TDS calls me "precious" normally "precious slut toy" or "precious fuck toy." That is probably His favorite name for me, although He also calls me babe quiet often....

leggysub
02-10-2007, 05:48 PM
my master calls me babes, when i am good, norty sub when am bad, like most of you, it is very rare for him to call me by my first name, which i don't mine, and most of the time i am his little babe :)

ultimatesubbie
02-22-2007, 04:09 AM
I am baby slut.....

J's blu
02-22-2007, 07:13 AM
my J calls me girlslut, or petpet when just talking, and all the other yummy slut, whore names when playing

Shaded
03-03-2007, 09:17 AM
For me, I call each submissive I've had something different. And the names are definite to whom I'm talking to. I had one, and she was princess. another.. was precious. And I rarely called them anything else, except in the heat of the moment. Currently, My Sins will tell ya I call her Babygirl. But that's just me, and how I go.

Hime
03-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Shaded, I really like your .sig. Is it from a song or a poem?

~hellish one~
03-15-2007, 05:32 AM
~points to my name~ He calls me baby girl more than anything else...sometimes it gets shortened to baby. ~smiles~ although lately he seems to have grown fond of calling me pumpkin or pumpkin head! lol of course any name w/ cunt or whore attached onto it will get me wet instantly...and he knows it.

i call him Master or Daddy...and sometimes Sir (if i happen to be answering him in some way) or when i'm playful it's "hey you with the face!" ~giggles~ to which he promptly replies "hey you with the tits!"

i can't even recall the last time we called each other by our legal names...or if we ever have. i'm sure he knows though...he always remembers crap like that! lol!!

butterflySlave4u
03-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Yes, Little One seems to be a popular one, and I've heard that one before, especially when being corrected (sigh)...but My Master also calls me His Angel, and it makes me melt every time he says it...I have also been his painslut, and I love that one too, because he says it with such awe and admiration....

Jensen036
05-25-2007, 07:59 AM
It depends on my master's mood. He usually calls me slave or baby. When he is angry I am called whore or slut. When I have done a good job he calls me baby or pet.

hotgoth14
05-25-2007, 08:20 AM
i dont have a have a nickname since i dont have dom yet

ceegee{Benz}
05-25-2007, 08:46 AM
Benz has several names for me. but he mainly calls me kitten.
Also depends on what I have done as well. I know im in deep shit when he uses my Full given name but even then it is said with love and affection

isabeau6
06-01-2007, 10:03 AM
my Master calls me baby, slut, fucktunnel, his lil whore..little one..girl...and imzadi...i like both baby and imzadi..imzadi has a special meaning to us..he likes me to call him Daddy..

isabeau

Lonely Puppet
06-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Mistress BrookLynn first referred to me as dirty slut, but she eventually gave me a choice between a few other names and we agreed on BrookLynn's Whore.

I liked all the names she offered me but I considered that one the best as I'm not just a whore, I'm her whore.

cream _(DNW)
06-01-2007, 01:17 PM
thats right your my whore and don't ever forget that

orchid
06-01-2007, 05:00 PM
well lately "woman" has taken on a whole new meaning!!

vistana
06-02-2007, 08:05 AM
right now I'm "fucktoy" or "pet".

Amusingly enough, "fucktoy" is the one that makes me grin happily, "pet" makes me squirm.

Can's Peaches
06-02-2007, 08:21 AM
My Master mostly calls me angel but I am also called his lil slut, his lil one and sometimes pet

KoTe
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
When I`ve made him mad:
gnida, myrsha, govedo (translated - "nit", "carrion", "livestock")
When he`s more romantic:
gybe, sladurana, kote, bebche(translated - "mushroom", "cutie", "kitty", "baby"). My fave is "bebe kote" - "baby kitten".
When he`s horny:
kurvence, mrysnica, robinche (translated - "little slut", "wanton", "little slave")

Masters_lilone
06-19-2007, 05:22 PM
My Master has a few names he calls me one of his names for me is baby boo boo.if he is upset with me he calls me girl.other names he has for me is lil fucktoy or lil slut:)

Missokyst
06-19-2007, 07:08 PM
When I had one mine used to call me Andei.. or pooh bear when he loved me. Or ANDREA, when he wanted to real my attention in.
*sigh*
He was always hunny to me.

angelic.zest
06-19-2007, 07:14 PM
im called a few things *giggles* my fave so far is wench...

hispleasure
06-19-2007, 10:14 PM
affectionately, he calls me "my pleasure"

When I am collared the one thing that "stings" the most is when he calls me by my given name, I know that he is displeased with something...sigh.

Otherwise, there are none that I recall.

~~Hispleasure

isabeau6
06-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Rabbit1 calls me love....baby...and babydoll....and that is my new name now...babydoll...

jeanne
06-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Not really any particular name until last night - he told me I had been a "good girl"...that was nice.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Master calls me "doll" and "love" mostly...He has started calling me "His (My) lovely Kelly" which makes me weak in the knees...i love hearing Him use my name...it is such a turn-on. :) (*sighs* yes...my first name is Kelly...now Y/you all know...)

Dorkalicious
06-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Hmm, well I don't have a Dom.

Waddia think? Someone throw some names out there. Lol. D'lish seems to be pretty popular lately =D

nk_lion
06-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I'd use minx

nk-lion
nk sub- minx

isabeau6
06-30-2007, 04:32 PM
my Master calls me baby, slut, fucktunnel, his lil whore..little one..girl...and imzadi...i like both baby and imzadi..imzadi has a special meaning to us..he likes me to call him Daddy..

isabeau

no longer applicable...and i hated being called fucktunnel...:iz :iz

Dorkalicious
06-30-2007, 04:47 PM
no longer applicable...and i hated being called fucktunnel...:iz :iz

It does seem a lil harsh

I like Minx :D

nightsilver
06-30-2007, 05:15 PM
I am fond of using kitten because I am fond of cats.

Dorkalicious
06-30-2007, 05:27 PM
So many nicknames to go with my current one, in real life: "Cat", lol. And it really describes me so well...

caligirl{Rob}
07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Mostly "pet" which makes my heart soar! He also uses cali, and as i am used to calling Him Sir or Sarge, smiles it is always fun to watch each of us stumble in "nilla" life to use our given names....smiles

usafmedic22
07-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Like many, Sir calls me Sabrina (yup, my first name) when he wants to get my attention, but it's usually a good thing, I'm not in trouble or anything.
I really don't know how he'd address me if I was in trouble. The few small things that I've done to annoy/aggravate him didn't change how he addresses me. Which is another thing I'm grateful for.
"Good girl" has got to be my favorite, right above "my sweet". During play, and sometimes outside of play, i'm His slut or His btch, neither of which I mind much. I'm getting to the point where calling myself His slut makes me smile.

thelastsub
07-06-2007, 12:01 AM
When I was with Liam (my "master" of sorts...) I was almost always Ror; (a play on part of my name)... He knew I hated many of the pet names floating around and babe or baby got him a swift case of blue balls. When he was feeling very relaxed and very happy, I was often called various Irish words (he speaks Irish better than he speaks English when he's relaxed), most of them I still don't know, but "Síochán" (peace) was one he used often, as well as "álainn" (beautiful). Mostly I just liked listening to him speak in Irish; it's a gorgeous language. :)

And finally, when we were playing, I got all the regular "nastys" - slut and whore were the two most frequent. :)

Robine
07-11-2007, 08:50 AM
I´ve been called a lot of names, like whore, cucksucker, cunt, fuckhole, slut etc (wich I like, it is a turn on). The most humiliating (in a nasty way) is when I wasn´t allowed to use words like "I" or "me" in public. Instead I had to use the name he picked for the day. So instead for saying "Will you order for me" at a restaurant, I had to say "Will you order for your fuckhole".

Robine

Slave Kitty Sivesh
07-15-2007, 09:21 PM
I was just curious at how many of you are called by pet names? Or names in the moment? When you are good? When you are naughty? Does it change for when you are in public to private?

I am his kitten, and have been for years. It is a rare moment for my actual name to ever be said. I don't believe I can remember the last time he said it. In the moment that may change to 'good kitty' or on a day I am sassy 'naughty kitty'.

He may call me other things that range depending on his mood, and what my body is about to be in for ;whip

Tae'lyn

My Master Usually addresses me as Kitty (bad kitty or good kitty) also depending on the situation. :) And often reminding me that I am her Bitch

sweetmaggie
07-19-2007, 01:22 AM
My Man calls me sweet when I do well. He has other names when I fall short and they make me feel bad for failing Him.

Sir_Russell
07-20-2007, 08:34 PM
lol I call her slave, slut, little girl and mine

xalmostgoldenx
07-26-2007, 10:03 AM
I generally get called "whore", or "bitch", anything other than that somehow feels wrong...when we're in that situation, for me, it'd be odd to call me anything nice.
The "nasty" names turn me on.

davidnhisgirl
07-26-2007, 10:31 AM
When Im really really good its "Mi Vida" in bed im his "dirty lil japanese whore" or "slut" hehe I love that!
Emi

Iron_Lynx
07-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Well, somehow I was tagged with the name "Lyni". You'd have to ask her as to the exact reason why though. Personally, I don't care what I'm called, so long as I know she refers to me.

Well, I also just go by "Slave" but that's not always appropriate to use.

goalt
08-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Mistress uses my real name, Slave, and Slut, depending on the situation and her current feelings.

Flaming_Redhead
08-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Smartass! LMFAO

Slade
08-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Things I've used to call a girl from time to time in these situations: Little one(yeah original I know) pet, slut, whore, fuck toy, cum slut, kitten, little raven, cunt, sister(one liked that big time).

moptop
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
'Ma très chère amie' (when he's feeling tender); 'tu' (but only when he's feeling very passionate); 'Madame' (when he's probably only pretending to be cross); 'Ma belle chienne' (when I'm being very, very good; about the same time as he calls me 'tu')

The name he has given me is Altea

Naomisagoodgirl
09-04-2007, 05:16 PM
slut when he's angry or trying to get me going or both, girl most of the time, and girlie girl girl when he's giddy happy.

good_girl
09-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Very new relationship but right now it is usually pet, or missy. He has told me that eventually he would like to mark me, with a tattoo in a discrete place and be able to just pass me a piece of paper with the matching symbol on it, to let me know that it's play time now, very cool I think, especially if we are in a public place, I will know it's time to make a quick exit.

SuperDave
09-17-2007, 05:18 AM
I generally get bitch, almost always bitch.

NikkiKat
09-27-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm not a big fan of the "nasty" names and such. Most Doms I've had refer to me as Nikki. For me, it's not what they call me, it's how they call me. ^.^

-Nikki

Gr1m'sGirl
09-30-2007, 02:27 PM
He calls me by many names, but my favorite is definitely his little girl. It just makes me melt, and I feel amazing. I love hearing it from his lips. He is trying to come up with a good name for me now, I hope.

White Rabbit
10-06-2007, 06:48 PM
I get called by many names, much the same as ones previously posted. Nasty names turn me on as well, so Hi-Fives to the rest who feel the same.

But quite apart from this, I feel the most commanding name is when my Mistress calls me by my full name. There is so much in a name, and I think maybe it relates back to when I was naughty as a kid and my Mum would call me by my full name (that's when I KNEW I was in trouble).

HollyBlue
10-06-2007, 08:19 PM
My given name, slave, slut, cunt, darlin', baby, and bitch...

I love them all.

Sir_Russell
10-07-2007, 10:35 AM
I have given this a lot more thought so let me expand my previous answer.

Mostly the ones that I have had as slaves are intelligent professional women. If I am out in public with her and I am not upset or very elated with her it is lady or my lady, if she has been a bit of a brat its sexy, wench or sexy lady, if it is meant to put her in the correct mind set its MY LADY or MY LITTLE GIRL.

When we are alone or with those in the know it slave if I am upset with her or my slave when happy with her. Alone it can be my slut, my wench or what ever I think will get the response I want.

To call her bitch any where or her given name means I am very pissed with her behavior this I use rarely.

good_girl
10-14-2007, 01:40 AM
Up until now he has usually called me pet, but today I have been instructed to choose a name for myself :eek: I had kinda figured that this would just be a natural progression and a name would just sort of fit one day and stick, but no...I have to come up with something...and I have no idea where to start to think of one :dunno:

nia25
10-15-2007, 04:22 AM
Usually he calls me babe or baby. But last time we were "playing" he called me his little bitch and it turned me to mush! I LOVED it *giggles* The only name he can't call me is cunt :dont: I detest that word and the last person to call me that got the crap beat out of her; and NOT in a good way!

Serenitypup
10-15-2007, 06:46 AM
Sir calls me slut most often. At my request, he consented to a nicer name for any time I needed encouragement and we settled on "good girl." Sometimes, I intermingle the two and become His good slut. Names I was given in previous relationships that I loved included: pet, Mine/Yours (depending on whether my Dom or I was saying it; I think this was my favorite label), treasure (another favorite), bella, and slave.

angelic.zest
10-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Hehe..I guess it does depend on the person, how the names are being said and where we are at that time..but I'm still partial to ebony princess, slut, slutty girl, cunt, wench, and a new add on..muffin..I think that's as mushy as ill get lol

jeanne
10-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Hmmm - more to say here after all this time.

Good girl - when he's pleased. And my usual response - "I want to be a good girl for you" pleases him also.
bella - sometimes when he says goodnight, and I adore this name.
bright eyes - rare, but special.
my given name or my first initial - when he wants me to pay particular attention.
girl - this reminds me of my place, and turns me on too.
jgirl or subbie - when he's gently teasing me, because he knows I hate that! Evil man. :)
Horny little slut - only once, but I have a feeling I'll hear it again...

There's more, but right now my brain is fogged up...:rolleyes:

subtlescreams
10-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Usually its "young lady" when we are playing or scening, and "babydoll" when he's feeling affectionate, or in public. In bed im his good lil slut. When im upset and wont talk to him, i get called by my given name.

Pet names are ok, but I want my own one... trying to think of one... he has a habit of calling everyone the same thing... i want my own name. thanks for this topic...

alpha_Straye
11-04-2007, 04:01 PM
in private Owner calls me slave, alpha, and beloved.

in public Owner calls me slave, alpha, and beloved.

*smile* i guess people have to like it or live with it.

now my maid, puddle, on the other hand *L*.. well.. she does get a variety of names, but i'll leave that for now. however she calls me mistress now that she's been accepted and assigned to me, where as she used to call me madame.

subserviant
11-30-2007, 06:36 PM
just call me mistress that will do

Leigh
12-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Well let see Master calls me little one,baby, both in private and public (being just 5ft tall its acceptable in all circles)in private My bitch
Sir usually calls me his slut, little girl(thats not good when he says that)
both of them have taken to calling me SAM and i have no clue why (giggles)

leigh

annie
12-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Well let see Master calls me little one,baby, both in private and public (being just 5ft tall its acceptable in all circles)in private My bitch
Sir usually calls me his slut, little girl(thats not good when he says that)
both of them have taken to calling me SAM and i have no clue why (giggles)

leigh

SAM = Smart Ass Masochist??? is what one Dom called me... lol.

Leigh
12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
*giggles* yep thats my name SAM :)

SAM = Smart Ass Masochist??? is what one Dom called me... lol.

sexysubbie
12-06-2007, 02:52 AM
a slut at home, whore at times too

Indigo girl
12-06-2007, 04:58 AM
I am called cunt, cumrag, all sorts of delicious naughty names, and also sometimes get called Daddy's good girl. That makes me feel all squirmy inside.

likes_it_rough
12-06-2007, 08:12 PM
when i had a master it was my horny lil bitch in the moment of it all when in front other it sweetie

karenann
01-09-2008, 06:10 PM
my Mistress used to call me "little cunt"

DowntownAmber
01-09-2008, 08:54 PM
"Pet" is the popular moniker. The more trouble I'm in, the less friendly the names get... ;o) It's a good thing I'm always above reproach...

drusilla
01-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Draco has a variety of names depending on where our scene is. Ass Wench is a favorite though. i like it, it's different.

sub-butterfly
01-21-2008, 08:35 AM
my Master tends to call me by my name a lot, but recently has started calling me little one and during play i am His slut, but as many others only His. When i am doing well He always calls me His good girl which makes me all fluttery cos i know i am pleasing Him

Leigh
01-22-2008, 01:33 AM
lately Master has taken to calling me his little firecracker (after the song by Josh Turner) he said that describes me to a T heheheh

Cullens_girl_shiv
02-12-2008, 09:33 PM
So many names, so little posting space, lol. I'm a gemini, and trust me there are definitely more than 2 of me in here. Master seems to have a name for every mood and occasion, and i adore them all, but i think my favorite is simply "pussy". Being made to tell Him my name (over the phone once in front of 2 people LOL) gives me happy shivers.

PrincessTigerLily
02-14-2008, 04:31 PM
My master calls me his princess:)

sisterhoney61 {RW}
03-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Master usually calls me by my birth name or a nickname of it. Or He will call me slut, whore, cunt, bitch or babygirl. A lot of it depends on His mood, where W/we are, who is around us, etc.

~faerie~
03-03-2008, 08:32 AM
In public He calls me by my given name.
In private He usually calls me His sweet slave or babydoll *smiles*
When we are playing of course it changes. lol
Lately it has been skinny bitch..because i have been in the process of losing weight. :d
When He calls me SLAVE!!! i know i'm in trouble :o

Sir_Russell
03-03-2008, 12:28 PM
When I call any of mine slave they know it is with love and strut some.

~faerie~
03-05-2008, 02:52 PM
When I call any of mine slave they know it is with love and strut some.

i have to agree...when my Master calls slave i do feel proud ( i may strut some too...*smiles*)

yourlilslave86
03-06-2008, 08:32 AM
my Master calls me by a lot of names. We were just discussing this yesterday actually and how when He calls me whore bitch slut slave or the other things He chooses to call me if I feel bad about them. I was honest with him about the fact that I am but I know when He chooses to call me those its out of love for me. But he also calls me sweet, love, daughter, hummin bird little angel. So it really depends on what we are doing.

mistressannsslave
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
wouldnt mind being called anything...mistress calls me son

Guest020109
03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
My master calls me hun, sometimes it's in his nice voice but when i have done something wrong he can make it sound very negative.

Polaris
03-07-2008, 02:17 PM
In public he calls me either Krümel (which means crumb) or Katzi (which means kitten)...he's gotten a bit careful since he accidentally blurted out "I missed you slut!" on the main station and it earned us more than just a few curious looks. In private it's really pretty much what he feels like calling me, but I suppose I'm then mostly "you. here. now." or something between these lines :)

icey
03-07-2008, 02:46 PM
he has a few for me depending on the situation,my good girl, my little one/girl, my princess, my bestest ever girl, clever puppy , my special fuckslut and all the naughty ones at the appropriate times :)

if he calls me by my full name he's happy with me if he shortens my name like everyone else does then i know im in trouble! one thing he doesnt do is call me any 'nasty' names when he's annoyed with me.

bip0lar
03-10-2008, 10:57 AM
normally Master calls me Tit Slut. In play his favourite would be "shameless whore" and when i'm in trouble a period (.) after the word "slave" is more than enough to send shivers down my spine. However, as Sir Russell mentioned above, it is true that when he refers to me as slave, i feel proud :>

~minx~
03-10-2008, 12:24 PM
i have to agree...when my Master calls slave i do feel proud ( i may strut some too...*smiles*)

i also agree, ShyGreenEyedGrl... i do feel, oh so proud, when my Master calls me slave-- Master also calls me, little one, little girl, my love, my minx, sexy, and sexy slave and of all of these, there is something about..little girl...that causes my knees to grow weak...*smiles*

streetsoldier
03-10-2008, 01:03 PM
I call my slaves whatever I want and they love it!

silver9
03-16-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm called by my real name most of the time, which seems to be rare, or sweetie a lot, and when we're playing he'll get me to say I'm a dirty slut or a horny slut or something; which we both love.
He calls me mate a lot too, just in coversation, and I dunno why, but I like it :)

Isabella King
03-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Mostly, he doesn't call me by any name at all but when he does use my name - and only he uses this name - it feels like a slow hand stroking the inside of my thigh. :cool:

sundancer686
03-19-2008, 09:31 PM
When I am good it is kitten, my little pet, or my favorite, Thumper. When I am bad, Patches.

>.>

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
03-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Some of my favorite monikers from the past are babygirl, pet, slut, fucktoy, whore........but of course, all of these when preceeded by "MY" elicit a totally different level of arousal

fiosreach
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Rather new to the having a dom thing; we're both quite inexperienced when it comed to BDSM relationship thing. In the normal run of things he calls me ordinary girlfriend things like "hon" or "baby", but he has called me "slut" when we were engaged in non ordinary activities ;)

The first couple of times it caught me by surprise and kind of jolted my brain in shock, which you'd think would be the desired effect only instead of jolting my brain further off with an incoherent thought of "guh," it jolted it back on more so I started thinking about being called that and how it turns me on in stories and here it is happening in real life and is it like the stories at all and is it having the same affect as it does when I read it?

Which mental babbling wasn't exactly conducive to the mood. But now I'm not so surprised by it and it does result in the "guh," which is very nice. Now I wonder if I told Himself this would he do it more or less often?

kitara
06-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Gorgeous or sweetie or my first name; and then random weird things like "Ma'am", cos he's from America and it's just something he says, strange for an English girl though lol

In less 'formal' settings there's a variety of things, but my favourite is when he gets me to say one of them, like saying what a naughty girl I am or something hehe, that always gets me going :p

gemmy
06-10-2008, 07:11 AM
well not having had a full on Master besides my Mentor; I'm highly partial to princess xoxo the first time I'd been called that was by my Mentor and I was floored!! He was equally floored that no one before him had the consideration to use such an endearment with me lol

I've never considered myself to be a diva or princess type but man being called that by one of the greatest Master's I've known turned me to instant puddles hehehe

livy
06-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I am called kitten, in our home and alone but in public he calls me raven

nicole_oregon
07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
My Master calls me his Pet, to be honest I dont think he has ever used my name and if he did Im sure I would be in trouble, but during a session, he calls me his slut, or his sexy little subbie, heavy sessions he calls me his cumslut and his whore (love them all btw :)

blythe spirit
07-08-2008, 03:01 PM
ummmmm...brat. *giggles* I know it's meant most affectionately and it does make me giggle.

ineedneedles
07-08-2008, 03:48 PM
My Master/husband calls me 'love', 'sweetheart' or (don't laugh) 'boogs' when he is being sweet. In the heat of the moment I am 'little cumslut'. My first ever session He told me to call Him 'Master'. We have been married for 10 years and it is hard for me to say it. I don't know why, I am proud of Him being my Master. Most of the time I just blurt out 'Sir' which He finds acceptable. In public I am only to call Him by his full name which makes me proud because I am the only one allowed to address Him this way. I honestly don't think He has called me by my given name in years!

rooshoe
07-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Having never been owned, i haven't had the pleasure of being called "slave", but there have been several names i've enjoyed.

The "dirty" ones: fuckslut, anal/ass slut, cum slut, fuck puppet, hole, cunt, and whore (although i'm sure there are some i'm forgetting)

The "nice" ones: kitten/kitty, pet, girl. Only one person has called me "sweetie" and elicited a good response, and with him, i get all tingly when he says it. I don't like hearing anyone else say it - it just doesn't sound right - but he gets away with it *and* it makes me feel good. Odd how that happens...

As for being in trouble, there's usually no name-calling involved. If i've done something wrong, i simply get a command - sit, face to the floor, etc. It's actually mildly terrifying, knowing that i've been *that* bad that i've elicited that tone.

Rowen
07-13-2008, 03:49 AM
Pet...it just so happened...even before I submitted. Much to my surprise I liked it. So when roleplaying I am her Pet (mind the capital!) Outside the play I am Rowen, but in fact she allowed me to use this name here as well.

moonlitsub
07-13-2008, 06:55 AM
Well so far it has been pet or my real name but thats about it Mistress Pro Dom said she would give me a name once she finds something to fit me. Right now I'm thinking tease. :rolleyes:

Bettina
07-16-2008, 05:20 AM
When I had my last master, he used to call me just slave. It sounds normal, but I you hear that word in your own language, in my case it is german and the word is spelled "SKLAVIN", by knowing that is your submissive name it is humilating. I have fought many times, mostly while tied up, against that name.

ChainsOfGonzo
07-18-2008, 11:21 AM
His first nickname for me came the first night we met, and he still uses it often - Trouble. *grins*

Lots more has been added since then. When he's feeling sweet, little one/girl, kitten, my dear. When he's being playful, Stinky. Heh. Yeah, took me a while to get used to that one. When we are in scene, or if he is annoyed, cum slut, whore, slave.

I like all of them.

Wolfspet
07-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi all, I really have been enjoying this thread. The reasoning behind each of the names and how cherished the names we are given is truly heartwarming. My Master calls me pet. I asked Him why He choose that and He said I am loyal and so eager to please. He also said that when I sit at His feet looking into His eyes and hang on His every word I melt His heart. I am so very proud of that name as it is the first time I have had a Master who cherishes me.

caligirl{Rob}
07-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Pet...it just so happened...even before I submitted. Much to my surprise I liked it. So when roleplaying I am her Pet (mind the capital!) Outside the play I am Rowen, but in fact she allowed me to use this name here as well.

love how You state this...my Sir calls me pet as well, and did so even before the collar went around my neck and ankle, I was in His care and treasured by Him and it somehow made me feel safe and loved. I'd been called slut before, and it was fine, but pet seems to be what triggers a different level of submission from me...of course when we are together I am often His cock-sucking whore, or His slut....giggles and that makes me warm and tingly inside too. But pet is what i am to Him, and is used in and out of play....smiles

His_cunt
07-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Self Explanatory....

Damons_slave
07-20-2008, 12:24 AM
There are a couple names.. one being "young lady", when He is either getting irritated with me, or issuing a command, "dear" when He is just talking, or calming me down, or reassuring me, etc. "slave" whenever He feels like it, lol. and of course, "slut", which He will just randomly say from time to time, and makes me tingle every time..

rooshoe
07-20-2008, 11:31 AM
love how You state this...my Sir calls me pet as well, and did so even before the collar went around my neck and ankle, I was in His care and treasured by Him and it somehow made me feel safe and loved. I'd been called slut before, and it was fine, but pet seems to be what triggers a different level of submission from me...of course when we are together I am often His cock-sucking whore, or His slut....giggles and that makes me warm and tingly inside too. But pet is what i am to Him, and is used in and out of play....smiles

I completely agree with that - being called his pet is definitely a short-cut to feeling extra submissive for me. It is used in and out of play, as are kitty and kitten. Those are sometimes warnings that i'm being bratty though. "Kitty..." with the certain tone/glare basically means "chill out"/sit; "Good kitty" isn't so much a compliment as a command (knock it off/be good!). I sometimes get "bitch flashes" where i'll suddenly say something particularly cranky or catty, and he uses those to get me out of the mood swing instead of letting it escalate. And when he brings out the rolled up newspaper...

slinka
07-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Master/Husband gave this one the name "slinka" its actually Swedish for "wench" when W/we first met on the net. Other names He uses is girl,wench,slave,slut,bitch,whore,cock whore,cum slut.. to just name a few. Think the favorite would be "cum slut" specially when He tells me i am His little cum slut as i am giving Him a BJ. *blushes*

Master's slinka

Willsubmit2
07-22-2008, 06:42 PM
My Shifu calls me his "little cunt"...I know it sound degrading, but I don't mind it at all...

DiablosPet
07-25-2008, 11:35 PM
My Master calls me "Pet", it just came about and has never changed. Honestly, I love it <3

Flaming_Redhead
07-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Since I'm in a fairly new relationship, I don't really have a special nickname. "My little girl" is probably what Daddy calls me most often. Otherwise, it's usually sweetie, babe or honey. Rarely, he calls me Jessie or Jess in front of his friends or in public. He only uses my first name if we're having a less than pleasant converation. It tends to catch my attention very quickly because it sounds so wrong.

SirLs_leenie
07-31-2008, 05:27 PM
Master mostly calls me by my name,.... He often says 'good girl', and depending on what we are doing, slut..... honey has been heard from Him too!

HisKitty
08-01-2008, 01:36 PM
My Master calls me pet ^_^ He also calls me slut sometimes, but I am his pet. It is what it sounds like too. He treats me like his pet, walking me, feeding me and bathing me when he can :) He uses my name--Kelly--when we're around close friends or family, seeing as we don't have a place of our own yet.

AdrianaAurora
08-01-2008, 03:07 PM
There is something in the way he says my name, Adri-an-a, He has a slight Québécois accent that just makes me melt.
I don't like to be called names, once he called me "slave" and it made me cringe so I politely asked Him if he could refrain from such expressions. He didn't mind, but asked what He should call me then, I told Him I had always liked pet, no connotations I just find it sweet. Its still my favorite, *grin*.

Other than that: Adri, ma chérie, sweetheart, mon amour, mon ange, angel, and if he wants to anger me shorty, (He is tall and I am not vertically endowed,:rolleyes:).

PropertyOfMasterJoey
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM
On just a regular basis Master calls me baby or angel. We're both actors so we do a LOT of roleplaying so the name depends on the roleplay. I've been babydoll for age play, cumdumpster or pain/cum slut for slave, dirty bitch or bad girl for pet, and any other name appropriate for the game. I love it when He calls me really dirty names, the lower and more degraded He makes me feel the better :)

darkbutterfly
08-04-2008, 10:04 AM
usually by my name, but often he calls me 'Bit O' Honey' like the candy :) lol or babe, he doesn't usually like names unless we're in the middle of sex, then its usually slut, whore, slave, or something in that nature which usually amplifies my pleasure lol

When he talks about me, I'm usually his "Treasure" or his "Precious Gem" :)

fairyjester
08-04-2008, 10:13 AM
okay after a long time of saying to my self i am gonna post on this thread i am finally doing it.
Master mostly calls me pet, sometimes sexy pet. at err certain times he has other things he calls me including slut, sexy slut, bitch in heat, and sometimes fuck toy

naomi57 {ukMC}
08-05-2008, 11:17 AM

Tae'lyn

hi my master named me slave naomi which i love and adore but when i have been naughty he would call me worthless or useless or slut or whore

desdemona
08-06-2008, 07:51 PM
In our first ever conversation, my Master told me to think of a name I'd like to be called by him. He said it should be sexual, and that I should think of it myself. Surprisingly, that was one of the hardest things I've ever done, to name myself. I hedged for a very long time and was quite embarrassed and petrified of coming up with my own nickname. What if he didn't like it, what if I did it wrong...

Eventually I came up with "pet" when I'm being good and "slut" for when he means business...although he uses the two interchangably. He also calls me his "good girl", which usually has me smiling for ages afterward. Anytime he addresses me in any of these ways, I feel overwhelmed with happiness. And now I realize that forcing me to choose my own nickname was a real test of my submission, one I had quite a hard time passing.

locobaybee
08-10-2008, 05:07 PM
My Master calls me "Babygirl" when he is happy with me but during our sessions he calls me "His dirty slut" no matter what he calls me it turns me on and makes me want to please him anyway I can

ultimatesubbie
08-20-2008, 07:01 PM
I am my Master's babyslut

steelish
08-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Ronn calls me slut. I actually melt whenever I hear him utter it.

dartxni
09-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Sir calls me Boy, or usually Good boy. Occasionally Dart

People calling me boy in a slightly patronizing tone just puts me in exactly the right place. Especially if they rub my head affectionately as they do so. I always act all irritated when they do, but actually I'm loving it.

Remia
09-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Actually, my mistress usually just calls me Mia ^.^ However, because of this, when she occasionally calls me "my pet," it just totally makes me melt~! <3

Walker_In_The_Wild
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
The last time I had an active submissive, which was unfortunately a long time ago, I'd just call her Kiwi during sexual play.
It was suiting I thought because she was a lovable light brown and fuzzy all over.

She wasn't green and speckled on the inside though.

-Vic

sassy75
09-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Depends on the role I'm playing. So far it's either been good slut or good lil girl. Either way I get the warm and fuzzies all over.

subNidhi
09-09-2008, 12:46 PM
My master once called me piggy, (I was just a lil plump, not by much), & that was so humiliating, so arousing, the name stuck. He never called me by any other name or needed to when we were alone.

BrightFyrefly
09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
In public, my Dom calls me my dear, my darling, my love, or by my name. Also, he will call me just "mine" which I don't mind at all. During play, he calls me his dirty little slut, which is something that happened and I didn't realize that I liked it until he did it. There are names that he doesn't call me because he knows it bothers me, specifically "whore".

xxxdominateme
09-11-2008, 08:50 AM
I don't have an exclusive master, I like to think of my boyfriend as being my master although I don't call him Mater and as of right now he does not fully understand my love for bdsm. but i love when he calls me his slut, whore, or cunt.

littlepet
09-11-2008, 09:39 AM
pet
slave
slut
lover (one of my personal faves, have no idea why this one makes me melty)
baby
sweetie
hon
his kinky care bear (or just his care bear when we're around people who don't know.)

SubmissiveDoll
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Day to day he calls me doll. During playtime, it can be anything from bitch, tramp, whore, slut... or whatever else comes to mind. Though, he often tells me I'm a little shit. Which I am!

GreenDragonFly
09-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Everything has probably already been named numerous times, ha. My boyfriend and I, as I've stated here and there, are slowly moving into the lifestyle. In public he calls me by my name or "babe", the normal. In private he uses "toy" and "pet" the most, since that is what I am to him when we play. In heated moments or when he's angry with me he will use "bitch". The one that makes me melt is when we're still in our roles, but watching tv afterward or something and he'll call me his "good girl" or "baby girl". Mmmmmm :rolleyes:

MasochisticAngel
09-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Master calls me his play-thing, fuck bunny, toy, painslut, slave, when hes happy with me he call's me his Masochistic angel, wich makes me horny as hell. in public around our friends, he calls me my real name.

twilight(Whippett)
09-17-2008, 11:33 PM
My Master calls me lots of things! LOL I think my favourite is good girl or little girl- purr.

The others are:

sweetheart
my name
love
slave
angel

MasochisticAngel
09-18-2008, 10:14 AM
oh almost forgot.
he als calls me various derogitory terms.

lucy
09-26-2008, 12:53 AM
He usually calls me wench. During sex he often adds dirty or horny in front of it. I like being called wench, even if i think i don't really understand what a wench is (he's American and my mother tongue is german. But we usually communicate in english because my english is much better than his german)
I just know that vanilla friends who are english spoken thought that "wench" isn't very nice. So i guess that the term has an underlying meaning for some people i didn't get yet. But i don't care too much. It's special and he's the only one who uses it and that's probably the reason why i like it as much.

And then i get called a lot of other things too, if things are getting hot.

There is just one word that i can't stand, and that's "cunt" and its german counterpart "Fotze". For me that's just too derogative, and are terms used by people i absolutely detest (i'm not talking about people in the lifestyle but about guys who use those terms to depreciate and objectify women)

SubmissiveDoll
09-26-2008, 04:12 AM
Oddly, when He calls me by my name... He's usually unhappy with me. I hate hearing my name from Him.

isis646
10-01-2008, 02:42 AM
pet is his favorite
girl
wench

most of the time i rely on the inflection of his voice to know whether he is pleased or unhappy with me.
he rarely uses any adjectives like bad or good or naughty.

collared_kitten75
10-15-2008, 11:04 PM
kitten

craven
10-16-2008, 01:11 AM
hmmm my Domma calls me lots of names ranging from mr trouble to pet she likes sweets, cutes, sweetness and has called me kitten, but i think i like pet the most *smiles*

angelic.zest
10-16-2008, 06:16 AM
humm my Daddy calls me...pet, slut, cunt, good girl, little girl, baby, helpless slut...my favorite is ......ahhh

good little girl~ *blushes*

SUBtly_shy
10-16-2008, 09:49 AM
my owner has a few names for me :)

when he's happy with me, wants to praise me or just tease he calls me his sexy monkey, love (that's the everyday name) or pet, when he's pleased with something I've done he tells me I'm a "good girl". any of these just make me feel warm and fuzzy.

When he wants to turn me on ect. he calls me his little bitch, cunt,slut ect but always claiming me as his.

When I'm in trouble well... its usually by my name in THAT tone if you know what I mean and after that its just a number.. for the # of times I'm going to be punished for bad behavior next time we are together.

lucky#13
10-18-2008, 05:34 PM
my Dom mostly calls me "my pet" :) i love it sooo much and he knows it so uses it the most often. (that is also what i usually refer to myself to him).. occasionally i get "little one" or "my little treasure" ... in play i get called a variety of names like slut, horney bitch, fuck toy, and particularly cumbucket, when i am trouble it is usually filthy slut (especially bc before him i was promiscuous (which is not a bad thing) but in my case it was cuz i was hurting myself mentally and physically.. sorry didnt mean to stray from the thread

DiablosLittleOne
10-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Master calls me "Kitten" or if he's in a really pleasant mood "my sweet little Kitten". :D

AndreaDawne
10-24-2008, 06:04 PM
I found me a Dom today and well I had a lot to learn during our "play" and I didn't listen to well and done something I shouldn't have done so now I am called "Whore" til I learned to do everything to the letter and not to question him. I am trying so hard to have him call me by something else more fitting and sweet or something that makes me feel special. But I am accepting the "Whore" til I learn and earn my way out of it. During our play I wouldn't mind being called that or a "slut" because that's what I am during our play. I am his whore his slut til he want nothing to do with me.

bpqueen
12-09-2008, 10:13 AM
For everyday Master calls me "my pet," but on special occaisions (or especially close emotional times) he calls me Shimah, and during play I am "Mine" or "Yours" depending on who is talking.

love2serve
01-02-2009, 12:17 PM
The name my master calls me by is Fred, mmmm go figure!!!!! I havent got a clue either, but to me its the best name in the world

violett
01-02-2009, 07:01 PM
My master calls me hunny, girl, gorgeous, gorgeousness, babe, v, good girl and as a lesson he named me slut for a week......... but whatever he calls me is perfect as it is him who is calling me it.

Veralynne
01-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Most often- "pet", but also girl, good girl

Also the usual ones such as slut, whore, bitch, as well, in umm... other situations :-P

Veralynne
01-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Oddly, when He calls me by my name... He's usually unhappy with me. I hate hearing my name from Him.

I like hearing my name from Him... although it's usually not when He's unhappy with me. I like it most either if He's telling me He loves me... or if He's humiliating me, because at times using your real name can add to the humiliation.

satisfied
01-05-2009, 07:38 PM
LOL. Now that you mention it. I am not sure that I have ever heard Master say my given name. When I am good it is Darlin' or Good Girl. When I am being playful it is Brat. When I am being naughty it is My Slut, My Whore, My Fuck Toy. But I would have to say the best thing that he has ever called me, the one thing that just makes my knees weak and my pussy wet........."Mine"

lady kisa
01-06-2009, 12:18 AM
My Daddy either calls me Kitten or Babygirl. I melt with joy when he calls me his Good girl.
*Purrs*

wind_dancer{W_W}
01-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Well my Lord has given me my new name... a while ago... it is auriel and i love it!
normally He sticks with "lil one", "sweet one", "My slut", "My slave", "Good girl", "beautiful".... and even a few times "baby" i love any name that He chooses to use for me it makes me tingly inside!

Twisted32
01-06-2009, 10:28 AM
well, we have several. Around my children ( who are 6,4 and almost 3) he calls me Pet....when they arent around or in bed, he calls me Slave or Slut....any of them are fine. He wants me to pick out three "Official" names but those are fine to me.

ShadePayne
01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
What name does your Dom call you by?????????

My Master calls me His Beloved Pet or His Destiny. To be a pet it requires extra attention on behalf of the Master and I am privileged enough to have a Master that wishes to take on such a fiesty creature as myself. As far as being called His Destiny.....we are both each others destiny.........for we have chosen each other to walk in the darkness with.

angelic.zest
01-17-2009, 07:22 AM
ive been called many things by many dominants. ive answered this question before about someone else. and the names are usually the name, but the person behind them are different and Daumon says everything with affection, loads of affection.

Ok so Daddy calls me... "little girl", "baby" , and "my little sweet girl". He calls me naughty names, which is always great..love being called dirty slut, whore, etc...but i like these names better.

miners_girl
01-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Miner calls me by my given name, as well as his angel, kitty and good girl.

I love all the names He calls me simply because He calls me them.

moptop
01-17-2009, 05:27 PM
He calls me by my name in public, his affectionate non-sub name for me is his 'louloutte', untranslatable but it has something feisty about it as well as something definitely girly. As his sub, he calls me by my sub name, Ivresse ('Intoxication'), and then any number of names, his beautiful bitch, his mare.

kaerose13
01-21-2009, 02:24 PM
so far its little one. i never thought i would like that particular name, but i've found that it makes me melt completely.

tastychococakes
01-31-2009, 10:03 AM
It depends on his mood. On any given day, my Master could call me any one of the following...chocolate, babygirl, female, bitch, or any variation thereof.

wyldrose
01-31-2009, 05:55 PM
this girl likes the idea of Doms having a different pet name for each of Their subs.
she is not currently owned so can only comment on previous experiences but enjoyed being called angel, toy, precious and princess- usually angel in public, and often with the prefix 'My' or 'Master's'. usually her first name was used when a punishment was to follow, it makes her freeze!

xKittenx {DG}
02-01-2009, 12:34 PM
I am Bear's Kitten. Since day one, always am and always will be ^_^ *purrs*

-Kitten

fluffy
02-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Prinncess, generally, when im good and when he wants me

(always makes me smile)

We are formal the rest of the time Mr B******d and Mrs C***e.

When im bad im his brat , thats a very rare.

ravenbounduptight
12-15-2009, 08:47 AM
my Rope Top calls me "lil bits", among other things.

~j~

SubmissiveCandy
12-30-2009, 11:10 AM
My Master calls me Lil One...I love hearing the name slide from His lips as he says it too. He calls me Lil One because He is 6'7" tall and I am only 5"7" tall so needless to say I am little compared to Him...I love it though and it makes me feel special when He calls me by that name. He doesn't ever use my real name which is fine by me because I don't use His either...it feels weird to call Him by His real name.

enyssa
12-30-2009, 05:25 PM
my Master calls me many things.. baby, pet, pretty lil cocksucker, wanton lil slut, bitch, lil one..lil fuckmuffin (giggles) and one of His favorites... lil rag doll ..but i find it matters not what He's calling me, it's His use of the word "My" before each and everyone that makes me turn into a puddle.

agog ab
12-30-2009, 07:30 PM
He calls me many things, but once i asked Him how He thought of me and He answered, 'Mine'. To me, that said everything...

SilverMist
01-14-2010, 08:25 PM
He calls me "baby girl"

SilverMist
01-14-2010, 08:25 PM
sometime calls me His slut

curiouspet {Crovack}
01-15-2010, 03:04 AM
He uses my name most often. He also calls me pet and enjoys asking me who his good girl is ^.^

moco
01-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Sir has called me His little one and His angel, and darling or His good little girl but there is also "His little slut" or "His sextoy" ...I am just glad he calls me "His"

*melts into subbie goo*

morwyn{Myrddin}
01-20-2010, 10:57 AM
my Beloved Ones name for me is morwyn, and i have been that ever since He gave me that name, normally it is "My morwyn" or my personal favourite that just melts me into a gelatinious pool on the ground is when He calls me His "cariad bach" (little darling basically) He has never once used my birth name, nor i His.

morwyn{Myrddin}
01-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Ok, so my Beloved has just let me know that i have not clarified things lol, so i wished to add that the reason He calls me 'morwyn' is that it is Welsh for maid or maiden. And He is correct, He often calls me "My morwyn bach" (My little morwyn)
"sigh of contentment*

BoundDolly
01-23-2010, 07:53 AM
My Dom's nickname for me is Princess :-) my name is Sarah which is hebrew for princess.

I am not always called this, though. I am sometimes referred to as cum slut, whore, slut and cunt. Quite a contrast!

luvlives28
02-08-2010, 06:40 PM
He usually calls me by my name but will ocasionally will call me slave, slut, honey, or baby.

summerBreeze{EDQ}
02-16-2010, 11:30 PM
My master calls me pet mostly or his little aussie whore but he uses a combination of my first name and second thats really special to me.It melts me to have him call me that.

~B!tch~
02-19-2010, 06:36 AM
My Sir calls me Yana its actually spelled jana and is Arabic for my passion..I just love it and i call Sir my ThadZeus or Zeus for short. as far as the lil pet names like bitch, pet, baby, girl.. we havent found one that I really like to be called, but not of them seem to bother me comming from Sir anyway..

MitchC
02-19-2010, 09:56 AM
When I had an online relationship, she used to call me Mitchell more often than not. Mitchell is my full name, something very few people call me in real life, and not what I like to be called. She claimed she used to do it to express her displeasure with me. Only very rarely did she call me Mitch, Sweetie, or some term of endearment.

Mitch

maijaheen
02-21-2010, 02:56 PM
*smiles*.....Sir calls me "baby" when we are in public.....when we are in private it's Daddys lil slut.....

flying66
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
I've seriously never posted in this thread before? He calls me various things, "My little girl" and "My obedient little fucktoy" are most common

lucva
02-23-2010, 01:30 AM
i am from belgium and 23yo.
my language is dutch (netherlands)
my real name is lucy (louise)

so my Dom calls me 'lusje' all the time.
that means in english: little noose, little knot.
but also: 'little girl' or 'teeny'
because of my feelings to be 'a good little girl' for him and my girlish way of live.

little kiss
lucva

foreverchained
02-25-2010, 04:48 AM
in public i'm usually called gorgeous or love

in private i am His slut, slave, whore, bitch, wench. it really gets me everytime when he growls into my ear (who needs words?) or calls me meat.

ShadePayne
04-03-2010, 10:06 PM
In public he calls me by my given name....when we are with others in the lifestyle and he is referring to me ...it is always "my girl"..or..."my toy"....and at the dungeon he calls me by my alter ego ...LOL..."Shade"....and if we are playing at home....the list is to long...but what i hate most is in the middle of play...he will ask..."what are you"....what does one say...for all of these thoughts are flooding my head....trying to hold on to reality before i am pushed over the threshold of subspace...i feel like screaming...."i didn't know there was going to be a TEST"...LOL

AmyW
04-04-2010, 08:45 PM
my Sir calls me slut,whore and bitch most commonly and sometimes he uses girl when he's giving me an compliment, very rarely pet, but that's only because i refer to myself as pet.

Missiray
05-03-2010, 09:27 PM
my Master calls me His beauty. it makes me so so happy :)

pixie_piper
05-20-2010, 06:43 PM
my Master is 6'3" and i'm 5'0" flat so to Him i'm very tiny. When W(w)e met He would always call me PixiePiper, when He became my Master He shortened it to pixie or His little pixie during loving moments. When i'm being mischevious He calls me puck or robin (as in robin goodfellow, we're both shakespeare junkies tehe) When i'm naughty He calls me anything from bad girl to cum slut, whatever suits the situation.