PDA

View Full Version : Taking the imagination out for a spin...

WyteSnake
06-24-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm standing behind the counter, just finishing up with a customer..."Thank you ma'am. I hope you have a wonderful evening." Handing her the change and closing the drawer, I bid her a good evening and watch as she quietly slips out the door. I glance at the clock on the opposite wall momentarily; quarter of five...almost time to close up.
I hear the sound of the bells chime through the air as you walk in. Hearing the sound, I mutter under my breath and begin to walk from behind the counter, glancing in your direction, I catch the strange sight of a woman wearing dark sunglasses slowly sauntering into the store, perusing the goods here and there...

Sir Phallus
06-28-2006, 10:14 AM
She examines the goods, there is a thoroughness about her looks and her gestures that is rather unique. Every movement if carefully considered, it seems. As time is running short you decide to walk over to her and offer to help her find whatever it is she is looking for. She does not say a word...then she points her finger at a high shelf.

Typical, you think to yourself as you get the ladder out and climb to reach the appropriate shelf. You pick out the product she is seeking.

"Mmmm"

You tell yourself you must have misheard that, and proceed to the counter, with the woman walking behind. You have no idea what she is looking at, because the glasses conceal her eyes.

Was that the sound of chains you heard coming from the woman? It must have been your imagination, you think to yourself.

Odd...you just felt a sting on your derriere...

You dismiss it.

As you move behind the counter, you start to feel queasy...just tired, you think.

"That'll be...that will...be...." you feel yourself losing consciousness, as the woman, who had been stone faced, begins to smile....

Your vision becomes blurry, your mind inert.

As you lose consciousness, you see a smile, and hear a wicked giggle...