PDA

View Full Version : Mind games

Silke
06-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey y'all :)

One thing that I find to be incredibly arousing are mind games. You know, the ones where your fantasy just goes wild and you're torn between being nervous and turned on. :D It might be as simple as your Master asking you to lay out certain items (a friend of mine told me about an incident where her Dom asked her to get a fork and then kept her guessing for ages before putting it to use...), a casual mention of activities or punishments that might happen at some stage...oh, the possibilites are endless. *big grin*

Since I love this so much, I'd love to hear what makes a good mind fuck for you? When or how does it work and what makes it more of a laugh than a thrill? What was the best experience you've had with this?

submissivewife
06-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Now, this is one part of BDSM that has always gotten me so damn hot. Sir, is especially good at this. Their a numerous activities Sir has mentioned he would do to me if he ever had the chance. I'm not going to go into specifics, but the mind fuck is one that really gets me going all the time. I will say his favorite is the motorcycle. I'm scared to death of them. He's always threatening to put me on his and take me for a ride......I'm kind of grateful he can't do that at all now. ;)

Evan_
06-26-2006, 07:56 PM
I have my pet trained to run to the lady's room and put her toy inside of her, you know, the one with the vibration and the remote control? All I do is say "go" and she's gone. One day I said "guess what?" and she says "what?" and I said "go!" ;) A few days later, we're chatting and I say "guess what?" I wasn't going anywhere with it, but her reaction was instant full-on-attention and sexual arousal. Unintended, but I think it qualifies. :)

Silke
06-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Hey subwife - I'm with you on the motorcycle question *nods*...

And I think it qualifies indeed, Evan. *giggles* What a cool association - planning on using it conciously in the future? :D

Ozme52
06-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Now, this is one part of BDSM that has always gotten me so damn hot. Sir, is especially good at this. Their a numerous activities Sir has mentioned he would do to me if he ever had the chance. I'm not going to go into specifics, but the mind fuck is one that really gets me going all the time. I will say his favorite is the motorcycle. I'm scared to death of them. He's always threatening to put me on his and take me for a ride......I'm kind of grateful he can't do that at all now. ;)

Well, tell him I can help him with that...

Ozme52
06-27-2006, 12:58 AM
I like to augment position training with creating a mindset. Not only must you contend with the physical confinement, you must be actively thinking of a particular future use of the position...

Silke
06-27-2006, 05:03 PM
*grins* somehow I know exactly what you mean, Oz...;)

Tojo
06-27-2006, 05:10 PM
I had one of my girls dress up in a rubber & restraints outfit one day, & had her get the spanking paddle out. I took my time getting everything just right, then had her pick the paddle up...

& told her to just hang it on her belt & carry it around while she did the housework.

Anticipation can be such fun. :rolleyes:

Tojo

Silke
06-27-2006, 05:42 PM
LMAO - that's cruel, Tojo! *giggles* I love it! :D

submissivewife
06-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Well, tell him I can help him with that...

Geeze! What's a sub to do.......

Tojo,

I agree with Silke that was so cruel......

Tojo
06-27-2006, 09:42 PM
And you thought I was such a nice boy too....

Tojo

submissivewife
06-28-2006, 03:24 AM
And you thought I was such a nice boy too....

Tojo

yeah, I did. I guess I was wrong.......

sub_karla
06-29-2006, 06:27 PM
i have always said
the key to my body is my mind. Win that and the body will follow.

jennjenn
07-04-2006, 09:17 PM
When you are sitting naked and need something out of the car and He tells you that you need to get it as you are .... you look at Him slightly panicked thinking there is no way He is going to make me go out into the street naked. He tells you to be quick about so you start to move cautiously towards the door and not until the door is open does He tell You to close the door and get dressed before going out.

Ozme52
07-04-2006, 09:41 PM
I live on 50+ acres. The neighbors can see if they're using binoculars... and you know they sometimes do...

And I insist you go out to the car and fetch my belongings... Whether you can be seen or not is all in your mind....

Silke
07-05-2006, 05:39 AM
Ooooh, jennjenn - what a beauty! I love it! :D Has he ever followed through with anything like that? To me, that would add to the mind fuck, lol. I have a way of thinking 'nah, he's just not REALLY going to do that...' and it kinda ruins a few of the good ones. ;)

Oz - lol, I have my neighbours windows just opposite of mine, about 10 metres away. Well, I can see everything they do, so they should too, huh? *grins* Definitely a good one! And why is there no doubt at all in my mind that you actually DO send out your sub to the car...? ;)

Thanks for sharing, both of you...I just love this thread. :D

jennjenn
07-05-2006, 10:46 AM
He has had me do public tasks before so although i did not think He would make me, there was also that doubt in the back of my mind. Yes it does make a person really question what will and will not be reality.

dzire2pleeze
07-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Speaking of having to go outside naked; well once I was ordered to go to the mailbox without a top. He was relentless and I knew I would have to do it. He was not going to back down, despite my pleading. So, I did as I was told - only at 3 a.m. Ha! I am brilliant, no? By the way, I am the only house on the block, so I was not too concerned anyway.

Silke
07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Speaking of having to go outside naked; well once I was ordered to go to the mailbox without a top. He was relentless and I knew I would have to do it. He was not going to back down, despite my pleading. So, I did as I was told - only at 3 a.m. Ha! I am brilliant, no?

LMAO!!! This could have been me also...:D

Ozme52
07-06-2006, 12:06 AM
How about a walk in the moonlight...

There's nothing like seeing a full moon when the moon is full...

chattel69
07-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Having to select three BDSM pictures I like, which are then set aside, not being told what will happen or when it will happen. The anticipation keeps the mind thinking about the pictures I selected even though I'm not allowed to look at them until Prof says I can.

Misato36
07-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Mind games can be fun but scary at the same time. There was one particular time that I was so close to soiling myself because I was so afraid of what my master might do. We had just finished having sex and I was tied to the bedpost. It was a good day and I wasn't worried about him being in a bad mood. He suddenly sat up and called a couple of his friends to come over saying that he had sometime fun and erotic set up. He then turned to me and gave me a small smirk. He then changed and left the room leaving the door slightly ajar. He talked to his friends about getting some pussy leaving me to think that he was going to let them fuck me. He kept walking near the bedroom and I'll be honest - it scared the shit out of me. After playing around for an hour he came and untied me laughing at the look of uncertainty on my face and left. I wasn't forced to have sex with anyone that day.

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 03:18 AM
Yeah, that would get me too.....

Silke
07-17-2006, 05:38 AM
*gulps* With all that you told us about your Master already I'd have been scared as hell...

Widget
07-17-2006, 11:29 AM
A mental mind fuck can be nice.

Frank: The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)

dzire2pleeze
07-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Miasto - oh my. Scary, but my question is how did you feel afterwards? Thinking about what he did to you, arouses me beyond my wildest dreams. Of course, he can never use that one again, right?

Widget
07-17-2006, 12:11 PM
. We had just finished having sex and I was tied to the bedpost. It was a good day and I wasn't worried about him being in a bad mood.

That sentance really worries me.

*gulps* With all that you told us about your Master already I'd have been scared as hell...

I would have to agree with Silke. I hope that your relationship is a safe one for you.

Timberwolf
07-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Here's an idea I've been thinking about using in a story. Or for that mater even doing if I had the chance.

Get one of those insertable toys with a remote. Have her wear it out to dinner. (This probably takes some kind of harness to keep it secure for the evening.)

We go out to dinner. Somewhere nice, or at least nice-ish lol. I buzz her every once in a while, for different amounts of time. If this toy had various intensity settings that would be much more fun. I make a point of having her cum in public at least once.

So we get in the car, and I give her a choice: I turn this thing onto a medium setting and leave it there until we get home, and I will give you a present when we get back. Or don't have it on and get no reward.

Naturally, she chooses to have it on.

So I turn it on, and leave it on, and we start driving. In a couple minutes, it occurs to her... we don't seem to be heading home. She inquires. That's when I say with a smirk:

"Oh, didn't I mention it? We're going out dancing."

Widget
07-17-2006, 12:15 PM
hot

Timberwolf
07-17-2006, 01:09 PM
The thing I enjoy about the scenario (aside from the obvious amusement of watching her cum in public) is the lack of orders involved.

I never order her to wear it out to dinner to begin with. I merely suggest it "Might be fun", and she volunteers for that segment of the evening. I never order her to let me leave it on for the rest of the eveningin the car "until she gets home". Again, I simply suggest it, and she volunteers. I don't even specifically order her not to remove the harness, though in theory the fact that it's my harness implies she shouldn't fiddle with it. But nothing's stopping her from ripping the thing off. Granted, I wouldn't expect her to rip it off in the middle of a dance club - though I admit I'd be curious to see the group response, all social consequenses aside - but she would have had ample opportunity to try to do so in the car between the time I inform her we're going dancing, and arrival at the club.

No orders. All merely suggested. And all volunteer duty. That's what makes it so much fun, it's one thing to order her to do it. It's another for her to agree, and for me to simply use that agreement as I see fit. Her words, my action.

I'd be most interested in her reaction as we arrive at the club. Would she beg me not to do it before we're out of the car? Would she walk in, nervous as hell? Would she walk in confidently, relishing the absurdity of where she's placed herself?

If she walked in, how long would she last?

Yes. This intersts me a great deal.

frankee
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
ooooo You naughty naughty man!

Widget
07-17-2006, 01:29 PM
.. has an urge to go out for dinner and dancing all of a sudden.

submissivewife
07-17-2006, 08:02 PM
yeah...sounds to naughty..and fun...

Silke
07-17-2006, 09:23 PM
Any thoughts of visiting Germany, Timberwolf? *innocent look* Coooooool scenario!! :D

Misato36
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Miasto - oh my. Scary, but my question is how did you feel afterwards? Thinking about what he did to you, arouses me beyond my wildest dreams. Of course, he can never use that one again, right?

Afterwards I was relieved that nothing happened. It didn't turn me on because I was not comfortable with the notion of having sex with strangers and being completely helpless. Unforutnately later on in our relationship he wasn't joking about the mind game and actually went through with his threat.

Timberwolf
07-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Well you all knowing about my little "surprise" of going to the dance club ruins part of the effect... but I suppose we can just roleplay along if we do it in person and pretend we didn't see that, yes? :D

good_girl
09-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Just happened across this old thread and would love to bring it back to life, we are looking for ideas along these lines.....anyone?

BorderCollie
09-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I posted this mindfuck else where... Enjoy

My sub & I went out to dinner one night in a totally 'nilla surrounding.
She wore a long black skirt with a split all the way up, a white top, crotchless panty hose (no underpants) yet she did wear a bra and very high heels.
We live on acerage out of town. On the drive home, I pulled over and she removed her bra. I then tied her boobs together, undid all the buttons of her shirt, tied her hands behind her back, bound her at the knees, blindfolded and placed industrial quality ear plugs in her ears and tape gagged her.
I drove her around for ages, before going home. Then walked her around our property for some time, she was so wet it was literally running down her legs saturating the pantyhose. I kid you not, the rope around her knees was wet, at there was damp spots on her feet & toes. She had no idea, that she was so close to home and that nobody saw her at all.

She admits that she was oh so shit scared, but the most aroused she has ever been in her life....

My sub is Canadian!! ;-)

icey
09-14-2008, 11:04 AM
IH sometimes finds reasons for telling me off when we first start playing or as we're preparing to and i always fall for it lol,he does it really seriously and looks annoyed and i think that im in for it bigtime!
so when he starts getting ''angry'' walking around ,pulling faces, nipping,yanking my head back etc and tells me how much harder its going to be, that he doesnt care if i dont like this or dont want to try that ,then tough so what im not worth it he'll do what HE wants etc it makes me nervous and im thinking shit he really does mean it this time! he often does this with a knife to my face or neck at the time but even though im scared and have tears in my eyes saying sorry or no please dont etc ...im horny as hell lol
it's very different from when he says/does that kind of stuff when we're playing usually and even after all this time of knowing him it can still put the fear of god in me.

i love a good mind fuck :)

good_girl
09-15-2008, 09:58 AM
BorderCollie....I think the seat of the car would need to be cleaned well after that *grins*

icey....love that feeling of being scared but trusting at the same time

Please keep them coming :)