PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite thing about your submissive/slave

wingsofanangel
06-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Forgive me if there is already something like this.. I am putting it here because the Dom and Domme are seperated.... so this way both can reply. What is your favorite thing(S) about your sub? something they do that makes you laugh? that way they look at you?

do tell!

Sera (anya)

firmandconfident
06-26-2006, 06:48 PM
My pet is very special to me.. Her eyes are the window to her soul.. I see the need to be cared for.. I see the desire to be wanted and loved. I see the lust to be taken. I see the contentment as she puts her head on my shoulder. I imagine the day she runs into my arms and never looks back. The day everything we have pledged to eachother comes true.
Kelly is my pet and i am proud to call her mine. <holding out my hand>

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-27-2006, 12:47 AM
The most special part would be the knowledge
that we are ONE.

Although they may be submissive they are still
my equal in ALL things simply because we share
the same mind set.
:gag:
Often times without a single word spoken all
know each is inside the other. That place that
penetrates far deeper than any flesh can
ever reach!!!

Evan_
06-30-2006, 12:55 PM
in no particular order:

how she struggles mentally when i give her an assignment, and her reaction after she has completed (which is usually something like "oh wow thank you i had no idea...") ;)

how she tries to anticipate the next step of an assignment, and get ahead

how after she feels she has disappointed me, she tries to make up for it by coming up with her own punishments/assignments/etc

as i think of more, i will post them... :) there are soo soo many

KermitsKeeper
06-30-2006, 07:56 PM
as i think of more, i will post them... :) there are soo soo many

<blush> Thank you, Master Evan!! BGG

_ID_
06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
My favorite thing about my submissive? Wow, I dont think I can narrow it down to one thing.

I suppose one of my favorite things about her, is simply her submission to me. Her desire for me to posses her.

Nikita
07-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Just to remind y'all I'm a switch.

One of the things I like about my sub is that he is a cum withholding slut like me. He will wank and wank forever and avoids cumming when told. Although he doesn't refuse, he tells me couldn't cum. *rolls eyes*

Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to torture him for being so willful and disobedient. :stiletto:

Tojo
07-01-2006, 05:38 AM
She's just so damn cute. :rolleyes:

Tojo

Ocean_Soul
07-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, there’'s one way for a pet to get her Master to complement her.

Hehe

Well, I'm not a poet and I can't really ramble on about eyes or anything ;) But the best thing about her is her unwavering desire to please me. She really does have that as almost a military-like focus. When she displeased me she cries tears and when she pleases me she beams with delight. It really makes her an amazing sub overall.

wingsofanangel
07-02-2006, 11:48 PM
lol brat... wasn't for you at all :P

but I do thank you. I did not realize you saw that in me so strongly... -smirks- sometimes I worry I do not express that enough. Thank you Sir.

Sera (anya)

ninermatt
07-14-2006, 10:42 AM
The look in her eyes when she says "yes master". The timidness in her voice when she replies to my commands or asks permission. The fact that she is my one true love and we can share and enjoy all of "this" together

VixeyandPhoenix
07-20-2006, 04:49 AM
My favorite part about Vixey is the fact that no matter what she is herself. She does not care about convention and never questions our collective desires by comparing them to what "normal people" would do. That is quite a unique quality for such a young woman to have. I would imagine that most women would have been through many men/women and be in their mid to late 20's before discovering what they truly desire. She has developed much more quickly than I did.

She is also so damned cute. The way that she does everything with my pleasure in mind. The look in her eyes pronounces loudly something to the effect of "My hero". In doing so she gets great pleasure for herself, but still she remains the most selfless person that I know.

Rhabbi
04-16-2007, 11:48 AM
She is intelligent and very quick to learn.

TomOfSweden
04-16-2007, 10:48 PM
One thing is a bit tough. She's intelligent, very quick, fun, good taste, talented at anything she does, beautiful, nice smile and lastly great tits. If I had to boil it down, I'd say that she's a great person to be around. She makes my whole soul happy. She inspires me to want to be a better person.

Guest 91108
04-17-2007, 03:16 AM
Wolven Vixen being first friend , then wife, and now adds in being submissive highly.. these things are all enough to please me.. the other things are gravy. smiles.

Wolfs_lilgirl, Her energy level, her ability to be playful and serious at the same time.. how she interacts with me.. her dedication and loyalty. The fact that she has proven to be a very quick learner and her desire to please being so strong.

Fastfwd
04-17-2007, 10:15 AM
I like how her limits are so different from my own. She will do some things that I ask of her and I'm the one who find myself doubting that it is a good idea.