PDA

View Full Version : FAO:BDSM Tourguide

feisty sub
08-15-2003, 12:57 PM
Hi there!

Would like to submit a story but dont want to leave a reply email on the story page....is that possible?

Oh yes...Im new..hence the flurry of postings....the novelty will soon wear off *s*

feisty sub
08-23-2003, 04:59 AM
:( something I said?
:(
am i in the doghouse for posting Insex pics?

BruceBoxer
08-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Hmmm--what are you referring to? Can't fing any other postings fs.

Originally posted by feisty sub
:( something I said?
:(
am i in the doghouse for posting Insex pics?

BDSM_Tourguide
08-23-2003, 01:32 PM
How a thread manages to escape my notice for 8 days is beyond me.

You should be able to submit a story without leaving the email address if you wish. The only two required fields are the strory title and the story itself. You can be completely anonymous about it.

Even if the form won't let you submit a story withour an email, you can always leave Jinn a note in the comments box at the bottom, telling him not to post your email address.

Although, it does bring up the question about why you wouldn't want it posted. It gives your readers a chance to ackowledge you and your work.

feisty sub
08-25-2003, 06:35 AM
Hi Bruce, on the piccies page :)

Hi BDSM TG! Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify, I once had a very unpleasant expereince following leaving my email on a message board and its very much once bitten twice shy. Its a shame because I take a peek around the postings and its evident that there are lots of intelligent, bright and witty posters about, and Im conscious that witholding my email might be interpreted as classifying them all as slightly unhinged stalkers. This really bothers me, but Im remembering what an unpleasant few days I went through when I just happened to share my email with the wrong person.
Anyway, when Ive finished my story I am looking forward to talking about it in here. :)

Have a nice week everyone.
:)

pop_54
08-28-2003, 01:45 PM
Hiya feisty, don't blame you for withholding the e-mail, we have a smaller area to protect over here and can be more vulnerable to stalkers and real weirdo's than guys and gals in the US with a larger area to hide in.

My wife had a few nasty experiences with wacko e-mails and the like, we had to delete all the IM services as well, as soon as the PC logged on a bunch of very nasty messages were indicated by yahoo & msn flash screens. It was upsetting the kids as much as anything else.

Stalkers don't worry me, chance would be a fine thing, hehe!!, but the girls have to be a bit careful at times.

Let us know when you're stories are up, I'll have a read.

pops.............:D

feisty sub
08-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Hey pop, thanks for the friendly greeting and reply *s*

Fond blighty greetings to you mate, cheers!

pop_54
08-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by feisty sub
Hey pop, thanks for the friendly greeting and reply *s*

Fond blighty greetings to you mate, cheers!

And to you my dear:D

sgte5
01-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi BDSM Touguide! Loved Collectors Estate..will we be seeing more of it?

BDSM_Tourguide
01-12-2006, 03:51 AM
No. The new administration of this site will not be allowing stories with 'underage' content. Therefore, no further chapters of "Collectors Estate" will be forthcoming, and the current chapters will likely be removed.

sgte5
01-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Alas...can it be continued without the underage content?