PDA

View Full Version : Question from an Internet Dom

Jfinley600
06-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Okay, I have recently acquired an internet Slave, and I am very inexperienced at this. I enjoy what we have been doing, but it is limited to my telling him to pinch his nipples, or squeeze his balls. It is fun for both of us, but I was hoping that someone could give me some help as to what to ask him to do for me.

Ruby
06-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Jfinley600,

There are some great threads in the my BDSM life section that detail what some of the subs have done for their doms over the Internet.

One in particular comes to mind:
JadeTiger's Under New Management or Meeting A New Dom

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3220&

If the two of you haven't gone through one of those checklists to determine what turns you both on in fantasy and real life, then I recommend doing so.

Here's one that I received from Jade and modified for use with my pet, Nathaniel.

http://www.vampirespet.com/ActivityChecklist.html

If your pet is into things like dressing up for you, then it can be great fun to have him in costumes, various fetish wear, etc.

If he likes being a puppy boy, he can do things like get down on all fours and drink from a bowl for you.

If he's into pain, well, I'm sure you can be creative.

If he's into worshipping you, you might have him tell/write for you in long detail, just how he'd worship you if you were right there with you.

Role play - ah, now that can be fun.

And speaking of fun, that's what this is about.
So, good luck and have fun.

Ruby

janine80
12-05-2006, 04:43 AM
It depends on what he likes and his limits.see if he has a fetish like foot fetish, peeing fetish or most of them like something shoved up their ass..in that case you could make him put things in his ass like carrots and different objects. What i personally make them do is oder them to cumm in a glass and to fill it up make a picture of it and send it to me...or put something in his ass and show it to me . that way you can humiliate him/her.Doing it online is fun but you do run out of ideas.
Ok try that maybe its something.
janine(Misstress)