PDA

View Full Version : A walk thru BDSM

Rabbit1
06-28-2006, 02:39 PM
I got this Idea from Aesops post help for beginers and using some pictures from my collection I hope to make an post everyone will enjoy --be sure to check back as I will be adding to this as my time permits

First of all lets look at the meaning of BDSM

BDSM: Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism

And many other kinks can be combined to these basics---such as Incest, Humiliation, Water Sports, ect.

Now lets look at the humorous side of this as it is becoming more widely accepted

Rabbit1
06-28-2006, 02:56 PM
When did all of this start? No one knows but it will continue as long as someone wants to control another person and others wish to be controled

the Ideal couple for this life style is as follows

A Sadist: Person who enjoys inflicting pain, usually sexually--Usually the Dom

A Masochist: Person who enjoys pain, usually sexually usually the sub

now you do not have to be either to enjoy BDSM---but this group usually enjoys it to the fullest extent and push the limits

you could just be a person who just enjoys being tied up --but no pain

you could be just someone who enjoys taking control and making your partner act like a dogie or a horse but no pain

but back to the history as you will see --some of the earliest art and photos contained this theme

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Cool humor and the vintage pics really illustrate
how things were before all the terminology of the acts
themselves came to the forefront.

Practices which took place in times of old before
we had all these fancy names for what gave
personal satisfaction. :bondage:

Very nice showing!!!

chattel69
06-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Vintage is awesome... I often wish I could go back to the 50's

freedom37803
06-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Those are some great pics Rabbit. And some helpful info for some I'm sure.

animanota
06-29-2006, 02:13 AM
Thank you rabbit for the great pics. I came here to learn the basics of bdsm so I can be a good dom. I know that I'm really going to enjoy this thread.

Rabbit1
06-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Now we move into a later time--the 40s and the 50s

The life style has grown but still somewhat in the closet --you do not dare tell your closest friend about your kink

Oh what a scandle it would be for anyone to know---there were no open clubs ---and if there were you would be afraid to be caught there or someone you knew might see you there

Rabbit1
06-29-2006, 01:03 PM
As the 50s turned into the 60s was the beginning of the sexual revolution and it slowly started coming out ---large cities on the west coast and Major cities on the east coast began to see more and more of the life style ---I did forget to mention that although it took some time to open up in the US, in Europe it was not so hidden---

Ruby
06-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Great thread, Rabbit.

Lots of fun pictures and things to be considered.

For example, some of us often joke that our two favorite possible meanings for the S in BDSM are usually ignored: spanking and sex!

the Ideal couple for this life style is as follows

A Sadist: Person who enjoys inflicting pain, usually sexually--Usually the Dom

A Masochist: Person who enjoys pain, usually sexually usually the sub

now you do not have to be either to enjoy BDSM---but this group usually enjoys it to the fullest extent and push the limits

Hmmm....I disagree with your comment. There is no "ideal couple" for this lifestyle, because there is no one lifestyle. It's about what works for each couple or set of partners.

Now if you mean - that a couple who enjoys S/M as well as D/S is more likely to experiment with more variants of BDSM, then okay - I'll agree with that.

I really liked your subtle point about which role is taken for S/M session. There are a number of wonderful dom/dommes in the world who are enjoy receiving pain and ordering their sub(s) to give them the pain they crave. Does this make them less of a top or a dom? No, it doesn't.

I find all too many masochists believe that they must be a "sub" in a BDSM relationship, and it's just not true.

It's the same for D/S.
Not everyone wants to play dom/sub, but many enjoy spicing up their sex life with a bit of giving and receiving pain or adding the thrill of bondage.

BDSM is a giant buffet, with all kinds of dishes waiting to be experienced.

Am looking forward to more of your thoughts and photos.

Ruby

Rabbit1
06-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh I agree Ruby I did not mean it was limited enjoyment by either the Dom or the Sub ---there are a lot of Switches out there also ---I was talking in general terms.

Now on with the show ----here you will see that the race of a person in not a boundry in the life style as it is enjoyed by all.

Rabbit1
06-30-2006, 04:14 PM
one more picture on race

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-30-2006, 05:44 PM
I really like the vintage pieces.

Add more as you can.

Ruby
07-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Wow, Rabbit! Excellent photos. Please, keep them coming.

Rabbit1
07-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Now lets move to the types of BDSM---first we will look at the light side of it

From simple Bondage ---Spanking ---to Humiliation and combinations there of;pank

First we will look as simple Bondage ---just being tied or restrained in some way --even caged

Rabbit1
07-01-2006, 03:12 AM
this seems to be the mildest form of the lifestyle and many never go any farther. But even the lighest bondage you should only do with someone you really trust. This is not meant to inflict pain only control.

Rabbit1
07-01-2006, 03:23 AM
Next we will look at Simple Bondage with added Public Humiliation

Rabbit1
07-01-2006, 03:31 AM
Now lets look at more Bondage with a little pain or sex act involved such as a simple nipple clamp or My Favorite ---Spanking---Caning---Tight ropes on breast

I could add pictures of this all day long ---to see more just look at my post ---a few from my collection

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4024

chattel69
07-01-2006, 06:02 AM
I like them all... the cage is such a fantasy, as well as the tied to a jeep, tree, forced to walk naked in the woods. The final one is the mickey mouse hair clip, I will never think of Walt Disney the same way again.

Rabbit1
07-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I did skip and important part in this history now I will address it ---let us not forget the Sadist in the government and churches that used their office to get thier Jollies----the Salem witch hunts is just one of the more popular ones ---but these Sadist took every opportunity to use their kinks ---the Nazi's in the consentration camps---thru out history in POW camps ---these methods have been used ---to extract information ---drive out devils ---and all around given BDSM a bad name ---because in most of these instances there was only one willing partner the Sadist themself.

the pictures that are attached are a recent reinactment of BDSM and the church

vistana
07-03-2006, 02:06 AM
That first Public Humiliation picture cracks me up - that must be from the Extra Special Extended Edition of the movie!

DungeonMaster6
07-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Nothing like being spreadeagled and whipped by the parish priest in church.:bondage: :icon176:

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 08:10 PM
and talking history --I was reminded that I left out probably the most well know Sadist of all times ---someone who is said to have brought out BDSM especially the SM part out into the light

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 08:23 PM
now lets just look at a few of the extreme side---meant to cause pain

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Afew more samples of extreme

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 08:29 PM
and a few more

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 08:32 PM
damn this is fun I just don't want to stop

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Well just a few more tonight

chattel69
07-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Well I will start with the lady saran wrapped to the barn post...and finish with the ass in the air in the snow... I have to remember not to look at your posts before going to bed... I will never get to sleep now

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Well I will start with the lady saran wrapped to the barn post...and finish with the ass in the air in the snow... I have to remember not to look at your posts before going to bed... I will never get to sleep now

awe you say the nicest things (blush):bondage:

chattel69
07-05-2006, 09:12 PM
take that mask off I to see your blushing cheeks... :p

Rabbit1
07-05-2006, 09:24 PM
take that mask off I to see your blushing cheeks... :p

you have to get up close an personal for that love :hubba:

orchid
07-23-2006, 10:04 PM
wow!
there are some fantastic photos on this thread
thank you for sharing
my fave is the vintage birching postcard
YUM!

MsUther
07-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Seems like i`m at the extreeme mode atm. Thanks for the pics.

Timberwolf
07-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Interesting thread, though I disagree with saying bondage without pain is "mild". I suppose it depends what you're doing with it.

MrWonderful
08-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Rabbit1, your swell pics really made my day. The vintage stuff was great, but so was the interracial portion. Thanks, Mr. Wonderful

Miraculix
11-18-2006, 09:29 PM
Yup... Awesome pics!

samzum
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
luved the thread, great pics :-) now I know the rest of the story :-)

smilie
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
lovely rabbit just lovely! Thanks for all the new ideas!

firewoman
02-11-2007, 06:02 AM
love the vintage..and that snow pic.....OOOHHHH...l so wanna do that !!!

hard1
02-24-2007, 07:14 AM
very well done love those pics hope to post some of my own soon

juliesub
03-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Love the one where she is strapped down and receving such wondrful electric shocks..i truely believe she will have many wondrful orgasms from them..i know i would

juliesub
03-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Hello,am pleased to met You

fantazmaster
03-06-2007, 03:27 AM
Yes juliesub,that pic does add a whole new meaning to the phrase "Just charge it!"
Love the one where she is strapped down and receving such wondrful electric shocks..i truely believe she will have many wondrful orgasms from them..i know i would

Lee Boudine
03-06-2007, 03:59 AM
Right on Rabbit. I don't have the pictures, but I do have memories of bondage during my life time: some 70 years. Some of the earliest I recall as a child was in the comic strip FLASH GORDON where Flash and his female partner were captured and imprisoned in a sadistic prison of the future.

I particularly enjoyed the older pictures from your fantastic collection.

lee. :bondage:

juliesub
03-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Loved this one http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6332&d=1152156153

and this one rgese show what can be done to one,,yet still be enjoyed by having these done

juliesub
03-21-2007, 07:42 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6377&d=1152156725
also this one

juliesub
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes Sir it does give a whole new meaning,and wishing i was one strapped down thusly and receiving such pain/pleasure

caroline
08-03-2007, 07:56 AM
:cayvvotg: very nice Rabbit. The one with her ass in the air in the snow makes me wet. <shiver>

rrr
08-06-2007, 07:45 PM
6352 is my fav (the dirty blond lady in cufs being led)

Tufty
10-19-2007, 05:25 PM
I've just picked up this thread. Rabbit1, you have certainly put some work into this.

A few years ago, I was doing some research into Betty Paige (I've seen it written as Page as well) and some of her bondage films and photographs. Things went further back to the invention of the camera - and it would seem that as soon the camera appeared, then so did the 'naughty picture!'

Even before the camera, there were BDSM drawings, so the one conclusion that I arrived at was that nothing is new at all - hardly rocket science to work that one out :)

I was just surprised that there was so much erotic out there with a BDSM theme...even a FemDom theme, which is my particular favourite.

Yes, I love the vintage stuff - I personally think that the B&W 'photos and the 50s style is so sexy.

Thanks for your hard work

willman
10-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the postings and all you do