PDA

View Full Version : Loaned to Friends

Simonnyc
06-28-2006, 03:33 PM
Loaned to Friends

One evening, out of the blue, my Mistress called me to her and ordered me to kneel. Of course, I obeyed, curious as to what she had in mind. I looked up at her as she sat in her armchair. She had a wide smile on her face.
“I have a little surprise for you,” she said. “I have some friends coming over tonight.” She paused dramatically. “And I’m loaning you to them for the evening.”
I was stunned. My Mistress had never given me to anyone before. We hadn’t even involved anyone else in our play. But she knew this was something I’d fantasized about. I didn’t know what to say, so I just waited for her to continue.
“Two friends,” she explained. “Two women, very dominant, so you might be in for some real challenges.” She must have seen the worried look on my face. “Now, don’t worry, I’ll still be here, but I’ll just watch. They’re the ones who’ll be playing with you. I told them all about you...” That didn’t sound good.
She looked at the clock and said, “They should be here pretty soon, so you’d better get ready.” I wasn’t sure what that meant, so I didn’t move. “Strip,” she said sternly. “They want you naked when they arrive.”
My heart was pounding. I barely had a chance to get used to the fact that I was being given to strangers for the evening, and already I was taking off my clothes. I stood quickly, took off my clothes, then as soon as I was completely naked I knelt back down.
“Good boy,” she said. She reached down and started stroking my cock. In seconds it was hard. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. “Ah, that might be them. Go answer the door.”
Might be them? That word “might” put just enough uncertainty in my mind as I stood and walked quickly to the door. I took a deep breath and pulled the door open. I stood there, naked, with a full erection, as two women looked back at me. They were both dressed casually, one, taller and a little older, in a skirt, the other younger and thin in jeans and flip-flops. The women could have been arriving for a cup of coffee. But I noticed they both carried tote bags. I immediately wondered what they had inside.
The younger woman laughed, focusing my attention and reminding me of my nakedness. “Well, I’m guessing this is our entertainment for the night?” she said. “And look, he’s already hard. How nice.” She caressed my face lightly, then suddenly slapped me. “Aren’t you going to invite us in, pig?”
“Of course, ma’am, I’m sorry, please forgive me. Please come in.” I stepped aside and let the two of them enter. I closed the door, and they walked right past me to speak to my Mistress. They ignored me while they chatted. My Mistress showed them to chairs, then told me to kneel in front of them, hands behind my head. I felt totally on display while they looked me up and down.
“Nancy, Gail, let me present your slave and entertainment for the night,” my Mistress said jovially with a gesture. To me she said, “You will of course call them Mistress Nancy and Mistress Gail, and you will do whatever they tell you, just as you would for me. And they will call you whatever they please. And that would be...?” She looked at them questioningly.
“I think I’ll keep calling him pig,” said Mistress Nancy.
“He looks more like a puppy to me,” said Mistress Gail with a chuckle. “Isn’t that right, puppy?”
“Yes, Mistress Gail. I’m your puppy,” I answered meekly.
“Very good,” my Mistress said. “Now, before I give you over to them, I think you should tell them just how long it’s been since I let you come.”
I lowered my head and said, “Just over two weeks, Mistress.”
“Ah!” Mistress Gail said, “then he should be good and eager, shouldn’t he? Are you eager to come, puppy?”
“Yes, Mistress Gail, very eager.”
“And you’d probably do anything to come, wouldn’t you? Would you beg if I asked you?”
“Yes, Mistress Gail.” It was barely more than a whisper.
“Let’s see how eager he is,” Mistress Nancy said. She got out of her chair and leaned over me. She started lightly stroking my nipples, gently tweaking them. My reaction was immediate. I closed my eyes and moaned. My mouth opened slightly and my cock twitched. “Oh, he’s eager all right.” She pinched my nipples hard and I moaned louder. “Look, he’s already dripping, the filthy pig.” It was true. She reached down and wiped the pre-come from my cock and put her fingers to my lips. “Lick it, pig,” she ordered. I obeyed and tasted my own come for her. “Good pig,” she said simply, and went back to sit down. “Yes, I think he’s ready.”
“Then he’s all yours,” my Mistress announced. “Don’t worry about being too gentle with him. He can take it.” I shuddered at the words. As her final command of the evening, my Mistress ordered me to fetch coffee for her and her guests, my new temporary owners. I quickly made coffee, served it, fetched milk or sugar when ordered, and sat quietly on the floor in front of my new Mistresses’ chairs. Occasionally one or the other would tweak my nipples or slap my cock, almost casually. More than once Mistress Gail made me masturbate for their amusement while they sipped their coffee. But of course each time she made me stop just as I was about to come. Then she went back to her conversation, ignoring me in my frustration.
Just as I thought I couldn’t take any more, Mistress Nancy set her cup down and announced, “All right, let’s get started, shall we?”
Started? I was already nearly trembling with the need to come, and we hadn’t even started yet? I knew this would be a long night.
“Come here, pig,” Mistress Nancy ordered while she rummaged through her bag. I looked at my Mistress questioningly and she just said, “Well, what are you waiting for?”
I knelt in front of Mistress Nancy and watched as she pulled a pair of nipple clamps connected by a silver chain out of her bag. I heard my Mistress chuckle lightly from behind me. I closed my eyes as Mistress Nancy stroked my nipples, getting them very hard, then inevitably, she attached first one clamp then the other and tugged on the chain. “How’s that, pig?” she asked. “Isn’t that nice?” I could only say that it was and wait for whatever she would do next. That turned out to be attaching a leash to the chain between the clamps. Before I could react, she turned and started walking, pulling on the leash as she went. She paraded me in front of Mistress Gail and my Mistress like a prize pig at a fair. She ordered me to heel, to sit up, then to follow her again, all the while maintaining tight tension on the nipple clamps. My Mistress must have told them how sensitive my nipples were.
When she was finished with that part of her “show,” Mistress Nancy handed my leash to Mistress Gail, who lifted it over my head and ordered, “Up! Up, puppy. I want to see my puppy beg.” I knelt straight up and held my hands in front of my face, like an obedient dog. “Now beg, puppy!”
“Please Mistress,” I whimpered. “Please.”
“Please what?”
I knew what she wanted to hear. “Please Mistress, please let me come.”
She laughed and turned to Mistress Nancy. “What do you think? Has he earned it yet?”
“Not even close,” Mistress Nancy answered, and my heart sank.
“Sorry, puppy,” Mistress Gail said sadly, “no coming for you. Maybe not at all tonight if you don’t please us.” My eyes must have widened at the last part, because she only laughed again. “Well, if you do a real good job, maybe, just maybe...” She led me back toward the chairs and sat down. “Now what is it that puppies do? Oh yes, they lick. Come here and lick for me, puppy.”
She tugged on the leash and pulled me toward her. I assumed she wanted me between her legs, but she grabbed my hair and stopped me. “Oh no you don’t, you naughty little thing. I think you should start a little lower.” She slipped off her shoes and stretched one foot out toward me. “Why don’t you start there?”
In a second I was licking her toes, taking them into my mouth, sucking on them. I wanted to please her so badly. I licked as much of her foot as she allowed before she pulled her foot away and dangled the other in front of my face. I focused my attention on that foot, worshiping it with my tongue. After a few minutes she ordered me to sit back and look at her. She unbuttoned her top and slowly, very slowly, unhooked her bra. She smiled as her large breasts came into sight. She cupped them with her hands, as if offering them to me.
“Do you like these, puppy?”
“Oh yes, Mistress.”
“Wouldn’t you love to lick them?”
“Yes, please, Mistress.”
“Very well. Start licking.”
I knelt up and ran my tongue over first one nipple then the other. Almost as soon as I started, Mistress Gail began to stroke my nipples. “Doesn’t that feel nice?” she asked. I didn’t know if she meant licker her or being licked, but it didn’t matter, they both felt good. I couldn’t have hidden my erection if I’d wanted to. Again, Mistress Gail ran her finger over the tip of my cock, collecting the pre-come, and ordered me to hold out my tongue. She lifted her finger and let the pre-come drip into my waiting mouth.
“Oh I suppose you’ve earned the right...” I looked up, hoping I had earned the right to an orgasm. But no. “...to lick my pussy for me,” she concluded.
I barely had time to feel the frustration build in me again before she had lifted her skirt, lowered her panties and pushed my head down, between her legs, toward her pussy. I began licking for all I was worth. I knew a lot was riding on my performance for her. I ran my tongue over and into her pussy and within minutes she began to moan and pull my head tighter to her. As my Mistress and Mistress Nancy cheered me on, Mistress Gail had a violent orgasm. Then she sat back and said, “Don’t you wish you could come like that, puppy” I nodded vigorously and begged again.
“Oh, I don’t think so,” she said simply. Then she reached back into her bag. “I know one thing you’re missing,” she announced as she pulled out a butt plug with a tail attached. “A puppy should have a tail. Here, bend over.” I slowly did as she said and soon felt the tip of the plug probing my asshole. I grunted as she pushed it in until it was firmly set. “There, that’s better,” she said. “Now let’s play a game. Have you ever played Pin the Tail on the Donkey?”
I was confused. I already had a tail! What else could she have in mind? She didn’t wait for my answer, but reached back into her bag and pulled out a large strap-on dildo, which she quickly put on. She stood and waved the dildo in front of my face. “You’d love to suck on this, wouldn’t you?” she asked. I knew the answer she wanted, so I quietly said yes. “Well, that’s the game.” She pulled a blindfold out of her bag and put it over my eyes. “Instead of us pinning a tail on you, you’re going to put your mouth on this cock.” I heard another rustle and felt my hands being tied behind my back. Then she spun me around as much as she could while I was still on my knees, and commanded, “All right, puppy, you have to find this cock and start sucking on it in the next five minutes, or you’ll be punished and you’ll never come tonight!” As she said that I could hear her moving around the room, so I couldn’t follow the sound of her voice. I started walking tentatively forward on my knees, not sure where I was headed. With my hands behind my back, I could only feel my way with my face and mouth. This brought hoots of laughter from all three Mistresses and calls of “warmer” and “colder.”
I crawled around the room on my knees, desperate to feel that cock in my mouth. One time I thought I had found Mistress Gail, but it was Mistress Nancy, who only slapped my face, spun me around again and told me, “Time’s running out, pig. Good luck!”
Just as Mistress Nancy gleefully announced that there was less than a minute left, I felt the dildo brush against my face. I almost yelped out loud as I thrust my face forward, my tongue reaching out. In a few seconds I had my prize in my mouth and began happily sucking. Maybe now they would let me come!
“Good job, puppy, you won!” said Mistress Gail loudly. “Now you get a reward.”
My heart leaped. Please let me come, I thought. But instead, Mistress Gail pulled off my blindfold, untied my hands and pointed to a dish on the floor, filled with what looked exactly like dogfood. “Eat it up like a good boy,” she said. My heart sinking, I dutifully began to eat, accompanied by comments of “Look at him go,” and “Isn’t he a good little puppy?”
When I finished my food, I sat back on my heels and looked up. Mistress Gail chuckled and wiped the food from around my mouth, then fed it to me by hand. Then she reached down, picked up my leash and told me, “OK, it’s Mistress Nancy’s turn now.” She handed Mistress Nancy the leash and sat back down in her chair to watch.
Mistress Nancy yanked on the leash so hard, it pulled the clamps off my nipples. I jumped in pain and looked up at her imploringly. “Gail always did treat her pets too kindly,” she said sadly. “And anyway, I don’t think a pig is a pet.” I knew instantly that I would be in for a much rougher time with Mistress Nancy.
She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to her, placing me face down across her knees as she sat down. I braced myself. She began by playing with the plug in my ass, tugging on it, then pushing it. Then, without warning, she swatted my ass as hard as she could. I jerked back in surprise and pain. She just pushed my head back down and ordered me not to move a muscle. She proceeded to spank my ass red. I lost count of how many swats she gave me. Finally she stopped and said, “Now, what do you say, pig?”
“Thank you, Mistress Nancy,” I said meekly. Then I had to repeat it again, louder, until she was satisfied.
She pushed me roughly to the floor and ordered me on my back. Looking up, I could see her removing her jeans and panties. She straddled my head and lowered her pussy closer to my face. “Wouldn’t you love to lick that pussy, pig?” she asked.
“Yes, ma’am, please, please let me lick it,” I begged.
“No,” she said, and she lowered herself down over my face. But instead of her pussy, she ground her ass into my mouth. “Pigs like eating shit, don’t they?” she taunted. “Go ahead, pig, lick my asshole. Lick it.”
I obeyed, working my tongue as deeply as I could into her hole. I kept licking until she told me that was enough and repositioned herself so I could reach her pussy. I started licking eagerly, desperate to make her come. I used my lips, my tongue, anything to please her. But after only a minute, Mistress Nancy stood up.
“That was pretty bad,” she said disdainfully. “I guess I’ll have to get my entertainment some other way.”
I was frantic. “Please, Mistress, please let me try again,” I begged, but to no avail.
“Come with me,” Mistress Nancy said. “I know what pigs like.”
I nearly cried when she pulled me up and started pushing me toward the bathroom. I could only guess what she had in mind, and I knew it wouldn’t be good. Sure enough, she pushed me toward the bathtub and ordered me to lie down, face up. I was shaking, but I obeyed. I saw my Mistress and Mistress Gail standing in the doorway, watching, smiling broadly. Mistress Nancy stood over me in the tub, straddling my hips.
“Pigs love piss, don’t they, pig?” she said.
I looked up at her sadly. “Yes, Mistress.”
“And you’re a pig, right?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“Then you’ll love this. Open your mouth and keep it open.” She braced herself against the wall and a stream of piss hit my chest. I closed my eyes and waited, mouth open, as ordered. In a second I felt the piss move up to my face and into my mouth. “Drink it down, piggy,” Mistress Nancy chuckled. “Let’s see how much you like it.”
I tried to swallow as much of the hot stream as I could, but it overflowed over my face, pooling beneath my head. Soon the stream trickled and stopped.
“Look at that filthy pig,” Mistress Nancy said to the others. “He just loves lying in piss. OK, pig, let’s see you jerk that cock for us. Get going.”
Even lying there in a pool of piss, I was overjoyed. Could this finally be the time I’d be allowed to come? I started stroking my cock, not caring about the laughter or that three women were watching. All I wanted was an orgasm.
“Beg for it,” Mistress Gail said. “You don’t get to come that easily.”
I don’t know how many times I pleaded as I stroked myself. I was whimpering, I know. Every time I would get close, one of my Mistresses would say, “No, not yet,” and I would have to stop for a second, then start again. It was torture.
After what seemed like half an hour, when I was once again on the very brink, I heard Mistress Gail ask, “So what do you think, does he deserve it?” I was never so eager for an answer in my life.
“Well, he didn’t make me come, so why should he get to?” said Mistress Nancy.
“I guess that’s your answer, puppy,” Mistress Gail said. “No coming for you tonight.”
I couldn’t believe it. I looked up at my Mistress, begging with my eyes. All she said was, “Oh, the poor thing doesn’t get to come, eh ladies? What a shame.”
With that, she led the other two out of the bathroom, leaving me lying there, tears in my eyes. I knew when my Mistress came back, I would beg and plead.
But I also knew it would do me no good.

Nikita
06-30-2006, 10:25 AM
I really enjoyed your story, Simonnyc. I was sent a link to it. I imagine it is a hint. What shall I do? :evil:

Simonnyc
06-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Nikita,

Thank you so much. I'd say whoever sent you the link must think we have similar interests. Why don't we talk more?

chattel69
06-30-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm not usually into Fem Dom but this was good I could almost imagine it reversed... Very nice

Simonnyc
07-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Chattel69,

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. It's my first attempt to write anything, so any positive feedback is appreciated!

Qmoq
07-02-2006, 04:01 AM
This was great! I'm torn, because I don't normally like femdom/malesub stories, but I think this is my favourite from June because it seems so real and vivid.

Well done, Simon, you get my vote.

Q

Simonnyc
07-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Wow, thank you, Q. That means a lot, especially if it isn't usually your type of story. I'm really glad you liked it.

adeadeasyone
07-03-2006, 04:51 AM
I really enjoyed your story, Simonnyc. I was sent a link to it. I imagine it is a hint. What shall I do? :evil:

Why I imagine you'll do whatever you are told to do dear!

This one got my vote, it was excellent but I liked the Restaurant one too....tough decisions!