PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Thank You

Venus
06-29-2006, 02:40 AM
This is my 1st post & im not sure what to say, but here goes anyway. I was introduced to this site by someone who will always be in my heart & that i love very much. The chat room & the kind people who use it have helped me through a tough time in my life, and i thought it necessary to say a big thank you to all.

littleme
06-29-2006, 02:44 AM
Welcome to the forums Venus, hope you enjoy :)

cariad
06-29-2006, 02:59 AM
:welcomebo Is lovely to see you here now Venus. And I think we all owe you a thank you too - you are an inspiration to all of us who had the honour of sharing the recent past with you. I also trust that you know we will be here for you if ever want someone to winge to, or scream at if life gets a little too frustrating - whether it is next week or next year.

hugs and kisses
cariad

submissivewife
06-29-2006, 03:05 AM
:wel: Hope you enjoy!

Tojo
06-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Hi & welcome Venus- yes there's some lovely people here.

Hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:

Tojo

Warbaby1943
06-29-2006, 04:18 AM
Hi Venus.:wel . Enjoy the forums and I hope all is well with you now.

maddie
06-29-2006, 05:12 AM
Hi Venus! Good to see you here. I hope we'll see you around more, both in the chat room and forums. :hihi:

dzire2pleeze
06-29-2006, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the forums Venus and "ditto" Cariad. Venus is a lovely person. Getting any sleep these nights, Venus?

Radiance
06-29-2006, 06:58 AM
Smiles ,welcome love and I still love that name and song,never change the name brings back good times in my head,your a fun girl enjoy the room and forums.

And Venus was her name,yes baby shes got it,Iam your Venus Iam your fire

plugged_les
06-29-2006, 07:39 AM
ohhh no!
Who let her loose on here?..lol
Im going to run off before she reads this. :tounge:

chattel69
06-29-2006, 07:52 AM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay

Avralivia
06-29-2006, 08:18 AM
hey venus :)

when I have had the pleasure of finding you in the chatroom, you seem like a really lovely open person, look forward to getting to know you better.

I dont know what things youv'e been going through and I shant ask, but if u ever need a friendly ear im always about, im a computer aholic hehe, just message me.

Personally iv been through so much crap in the last year I know how it feels to go through the mill, iv been downtrodden, heartbroken (properly broken), lost friends, and had to reevalute my whole sense of self.... so im sure whatevers been up i would be able to at least feel sympathetic and offer support even if i cant actually do anything much.

Anyways I know im a stranger but tbh personally talking to a few strangers has helped me no end . :)

take care and keep posting! its fun :D

Silke
06-29-2006, 08:26 AM
Hiya Venus and :wel to the forums. Glad to hear you've found friends here already. :)

cariad
06-29-2006, 09:44 AM
ohhh no!
Who let her loose on here?..lol
Im going to run off before she reads this. :tounge:

Grins - and a big welcome to you too plugged!

Yes - she gets everywhere scary isn't it, :yahoo: but remember she was in this part of the site first.

:welcomebo

suchaminx
06-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi Venus, welcome to the forums and it is great to chat with you in the room too.

I think the room means alot to most of us who go in and I have certainly made some very good friends. Be warned though - its addictive!! - Forget life as you knew it :)

Dominantdog
06-29-2006, 01:36 PM
can i just say how much it breaks my heart that shes bloody bent after seeing the little two peice outfit she had on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wingsofanangel
06-29-2006, 08:48 PM
hello!!! welcome!!

Sera (anya)

Venus
06-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Thank you to everyone who has replied to my post, i now feel truly welcome.

cariad
06-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Thank you to everyone who has replied to my post, i now feel truly welcome.

arrrrr haaaa - that is because you are!

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 05:23 AM
Hi Ma'am, *giggles* its been a real pleasure being there for You and cinders, over the last few months no thanks neccessary hun, honoured to be a friend luff n hugs xxxxxxxx