PDA

View Full Version : My official hello

Tae'lyn
06-29-2006, 11:19 PM
I thought it was time for me to officially introduce myself to the forums.

I am a 28-year-old female, who has been fortunate enough to find a perfect dom to control and tame me. :) I can't say I ever expected to end up in a relationship where I would truly love to relinquish that control to another.

I was married for 4 years, and could never understand why I just didn't enjoy the relationship. I thought something must be wrong with me to not want to be married to a nice guy. So many things just seemed missing.

Turns out I was missing the part of the relationship where I could feel completely taken care of in all ways. Thankfully, I was able to find someone who took the time to get to know every part of me, and what I need.

That brings me to the forums. So after being involved in an evolving bdsm relationship (I use evolving because he is still drawing my desires out of me), I thought I would join this forum. I hope this atmosphere will allow me to grow more and discover new aspects to myself.

My love has also signed up, though it may take a bit for him to decide to post rather than just keeping an eye on me.

Tae'lyn

Tojo
06-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Well it's about time! Hi & welcome Tae'lyn.

Hey if the first guy was that nice, wouldn't he have taken care of all your needs? Just curious.

Hi to 'Himself' as well- (I know you're watching....) I promise I won't flirt- much. :cool:

Hope you enjoy it here & that we can help fill in any missing bits.

Tojo

wingsofanangel
06-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Well glad that you came! Hope you find everything you are looking for. Congrats on the great Dom.

Sera (anya)

cariad
06-30-2006, 12:38 AM
What a lovely story - yours is the first post I have read today, and it makes a great start. Thank you, and I hope you enjoying being with us.

cariad

MrDom
06-30-2006, 01:40 AM
:welcome: and enjoy

MrDom

submissivewife
06-30-2006, 02:58 AM
:welcomebo I hope you continue to enjoy the forums.

Tae'lyn
06-30-2006, 06:14 AM
Hey if the first guy was that nice, wouldn't he have taken care of all your needs? Just curious.
Tojo

Hmmm, he was nice. I should probably say that at 19 I really didn't understand myself enough to really give him a full chance in knowing who I was. He was just far too vanilla in all areas for me to really feel desired. I just never felt needed with him.

I later discovered that I needed a very strong willed man to be happy and content with. One that would give me all the attention and love I needed to feel. I would consider my love a nice guy as well, but one that is strong enough to know himself and me.

:) Thank you for the great welcome, I have felt very free in this forum to put in my two cents here and there so far. Thank you for the great community.

Tae'lyn

Tojo
06-30-2006, 06:31 AM
Thanks for that Tae'lyn- that explains it perfectly.

Love your sig too.

Tojo

Silke
06-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Lol, thanks for the 'official' intro...it deserves an official :wel both to you and your big brother watching us all. *grins*

chattel69
06-30-2006, 08:48 AM
I always seem to be late to these, but hello and welcome anyway. Enjoy your adventure in life.

Tae'lyn
06-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all the greetings. I can't wait to get to know everyone. :)

Bodha
06-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Greetings all and my thanks for the warm welcome for my kitten.
It's made me proud to see her stepping into the light
I've been impressed with the level conversation and am sure I'll enjoy my voyeurism

Tae'lyn
06-30-2006, 08:43 PM
And my love comes out of the shadows. :woohoo:

Everyone meet Bodha. :)

Aussiegirl1
07-01-2006, 03:18 AM
Welcome Tae'lyn and Bodha,

As you have already seen, we are a friendly bunch here. I hope you both enjoy the forums.

Aussiegirl

Silke
07-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Hiya Bodha and :wel to the forums. Glad to see you decided to materialize in our midst. I hope you won't only enjoy your voyeurism but get involved in the fun. ;)