PDA

View Full Version : nothing new under the sun

hids
06-28-2006, 08:44 PM
when a former lurker comes out of the darkness . . . or is that in to the darkness? hmmm . . .

regardless, I occasionally like to pretend I'm a writer - feel free to check out the few tidbits posted thus far - and I always am a voracious reader :)

I am by nature submissive, though at the moment I am in a dom/me role, which in turn makes me all the more grateful for my own master ;)

wingsofanangel
06-30-2006, 12:00 AM
I went ahead and moved this for ya. so you could have your own thread.

Welcome to the boards!!! Good to have you out of the shadows.

Sera (anya)

Tojo
06-30-2006, 01:54 AM
Hi & welcome hids, hope you have a jolly good time- thanks for the intro. :wave:

Tojo

submissivewife
06-30-2006, 03:19 AM
:wel: Glad you introduced yourself. Hope you continue to enjoy the forums.

Warbaby1943
06-30-2006, 04:06 AM
Hi hids:wel to the forums. I think you'll find it was out of the darkness. Enjoy. :278:

Silke
06-30-2006, 06:46 AM
Welcome to the twighlight, hids. ;)

chattel69
06-30-2006, 08:56 AM
the light is always better... now you can see all the more to read... welcome and enjoy your time with us.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-30-2006, 09:50 AM
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?

Well, it's the BDSM forums here to shed some light
on all who venture into this realm.

Greetings Hids and a most hearty welcome to you.

:welcomebo

hids
06-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I've enjoyed myself immensely on the forums thus far, and thank you so much to Sera for finding me a thread of my very own to call home :)

someone had asked how I feel about being in the dom/me role when I'm naturally submissive . . . I agree it's the worst fish-out-of-water feeling in the world (at least at the beginning), but at the same time I'm finding I make a pretty darn good switch, which again is a reflection on my own Master and his methods

in the end, though, I am at my happiest when I am submitting to Sir ;)

Aussiegirl1
07-01-2006, 03:12 AM
when a former lurker comes out of the darkness . . . or is that in to the darkness? hmmm . . .

regardless, I occasionally like to pretend I'm a writer - feel free to check out the few tidbits posted thus far - and I always am a voracious reader :)

I am by nature submissive, though at the moment I am in a dom/me role, which in turn makes me all the more grateful for my own master ;)

Hi hids and welcome,:)

As a former lurker, I can say it is worth it to come out of the dark. I have also read and enjoyed some of your stories, so for me at least you are far from being a pretend writer!

Enjoy your time on the forums.

Aussiegirl :wave: