PDA

View Full Version : my intro

plugged_les
06-30-2006, 05:42 AM
OK, im here.
After many requests and then being ordered to, i think its time to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is jenny (plugged_les), i am owned/collared by Mistress Venus who i love very much. We have been together for over 6 years & i love her as much now as i did the 1st day. We have been together through thick & thin, hard times & good times, and many of the people on here have helped me through them.
I try and treat people as i would like to be treated myself, with respect, honesty & if needed love & care.
I look forward to your responces.
Kisses for now to everyone that wants one.

Warbaby1943
06-30-2006, 05:50 AM
Hi plugged_les :welcome:
I hope you enjoy it here. I think many of us will be watching to eventually see what your punishment turns out to be. Keep us posted, won't you? :)

cariad
06-30-2006, 06:21 AM
OK, im here.
After many requests and then being ordered to, i think its time to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is jenny (plugged_les), i am owned/collared by Mistress Venus who i love very much. We have been together for over 6 years & i love her as much now as i did the 1st day. We have been together through thick & thin, hard times & good times, and many of the people on here have helped me through them.
I try and treat people as i would like to be treated myself, with respect, honesty & if needed love & care.
I look forward to your responces.
Kisses for now to everyone that wants one.

Smiles - oh yes please - I will have a kiss! - and whilst you are in forums don't forget to discover your kissing IQ at http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3768 -never let it be said that we are silly here.

Is lovely to see you here as well as in chat, pull up your bean bag and make yourself comfortable. I do trust that Venus considers starting your own thread here is adequate punishment for you - and trust you will still speak to me, grins.

You are a incredible girl, and it is a privilage to know you.

cariad
xx

Tojo
06-30-2006, 06:25 AM
Hi & welcome to the forum part of the joint. Sounds like you've got the chat thing sussed.

Yes I'll have a kiss & give you one back, assuming you really are all female!

I used to be a 'ladies man' after all.....

Thanks for introducing yourself, I hope you enjoy it out in public as well. :wave:

Tojo

_ID_
06-30-2006, 06:35 AM
I would like to welcome you to the forms. I don't normally welcome people, not cause Im being rude, but cause I prefer to watch people and personalities materialze on here. Granted its one dementional, but we still make friends to those we intereact with on here. The reason I chose to welcome you in particular to the fourms is you had already kinda made an appearance on the forms in other places. So your formal intorduction was nice to see. I too am looking forward to what your Mistress has in store for you.

Enjoy, and don't be afraid to message most of the active posters, most don't bite hard enough to make you bleed.

V/R
ID

dzire2pleeze
06-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Good to see you here. Was nice meeting you in the chat, too.

latina69
06-30-2006, 07:41 AM
:welcomebo

Venus
06-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the forums my love

Qmoq
06-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi pluggy - *hugs* welcome officially to the forums. Yay!

Wow, I didn't know you and the lovely Venus had been together for 6 years, hope you have many many more happy years together.

Q xx

wingsofanangel
06-30-2006, 05:12 PM
hi. glad you came around! We're a nice bunch.... have fun!

Sera (anya)

Silke
06-30-2006, 05:29 PM
hiya plugged_les and :wel to our happy home! :)

Avralivia
06-30-2006, 08:15 PM
hey :) welcome - nice to hear from vunus' partner :)

Dominantdog
07-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Again You See Its A Tragic Fit Peice Of Ass Gone To Waste Ahhhhh Its Not Fair

Avralivia
07-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Again You See Its A Tragic Fit Peice Of Ass Gone To Waste Ahhhhh Its Not Fair

*chuckles*

ruby{MZ}
07-19-2006, 05:20 AM
Hi cinders, love the new name babes, suits you, love to Venus.

Your great together, its a pleasure to be a friend of you both.

Can i take a few kisses please, you know il keep them safe..... *smiles*

Your a great friend luff you loads xxxxxx

bluebutterfly
07-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Cinders, yours is the first intro I have responded to probably because I feel the same about how we should all treat each other. I hope to one day find the kind of relationship you and Venus have together. Cherish each other forever and let nothing come between you :) I look forward to getting to know you better in the chat room. Hugs bluebutterfly

Ozme52
07-25-2006, 08:49 PM
cin.... you can ask Rabbit to change your plugged_les id to your new name....