PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel like you're just not in the mood to be a Dom?

Tojo
06-30-2006, 06:42 AM
OK, I stole this from Maddie, I didn't want to butt into her thread but it brought something up for me. I think Aesop started something similar back yonks ago.

Ever just lose interest? I'm not involved in D/s play as such with anyone right now & just don't feel up to it. I have a girl who calls me Master sometimes, but don't play with her as a rule.

I guess I'll get it back eventually, but right now I just feel empty.

I know what it is- just curious if others have experienced the same?

Tojo

Aesop
06-30-2006, 07:19 AM
Yeah I did start one somewhere and yep it happens to me. Right now I'm in a very domish mood so it's not a problem, but every now and then I have a week or so (sometimes longer) where I just don't feel like it.

_ID_
06-30-2006, 10:06 AM
I had an a timeframe in my life that was very emotionally draining, and I was unable to be Dominant, just due to the incredible emtional baggage that was going on at the time. As a result, my slave actually stepped up, took the reigns of making sure our relationship was stable, and we were communicating. Now that the emotional baggage is gone, she has stepped back and let me take the reigns once again. I am very gratefull to her understanding and devoted nature.

As for day to day, or week to week. I may go up and down in intesity, but I don't ever feel like not being Dom.