PDA

View Full Version : assignment suggestions

animanota
06-30-2006, 03:20 PM
My new subwife is out of town till next weekend and I'm trying to stockpile assignments for her while she is gone. I gave her a break while she is away with family but I told her the weekly assignments will resume when she returns. The problem is I've had no idea what to do. I'm also new at this so I don't have any experience on being a dom. The only assignment I've given her so far is to write a paper on what it means to be a submissive. She did okay with it but I can't keep giving her papers to write or she will become bored with it and quit.

I'm looking for different suggestions for assignments for her to do. Can anyone help me?

:am:

chattel69
06-30-2006, 03:59 PM
I'm not a Dom but assignments I would like to have would be the typical chores around the house. You could set up a schedule of what is to be cleaned when and by what time. It is simple but it is a start.

_ID_
06-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Assignments - Well your first one was mental, make the next one physical, and then the one following that mental. Use the Acadamy for ideas, people are posting assignments there all the time.

However before you begin with the task of physical assignments. Do a BDSM activity checklist with her to ensure you know her limitations and interests. This way you remain within her limitation threashold without asking if something you ask her to do is ok or not.

The Academy has an excelent checklist to use for this.