PDA

View Full Version : F-dom needed for wife training

hawk_fann
06-30-2006, 05:52 PM
I would like to RP a scene in which a female dom I have been seeing trains my unwilling wife and teaches her a new pecking order. This is pure fantasy, so I will tie her however you want and she will be all yours from there. I will watch with great interest to see how you go about breaking her, and will jump in whenever you need me.

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Ok here is what we came up with. Not exactly what was started but it should be fun anyway. I'm posting what we have done already separately.

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Tired. So tired. And yet as she drove home through the city, listening to Sweet Old World, she was afraid that she was not going to be able to get to sleep once her head hit the pillow. Life was too busy and there was just too much to think about. Her day was an endless series of interruptions, and it carried over to her thoughts every night as she tried to go to sleep. Try as she might, she just could not quiet her mind. She’d had the same problem as a girl – only then her thoughts bounced back and forth between cheerleading practice, her next debate tournament, a power struggle with her student council vice-president and whether this would be the year she would break the school record in the 400 meters. Sarah Jennings was a young woman in a hurry – then and now.

Only the race had changed. Now she was a woman, and the challenges were decidedly adult in nature. Trying to bill enough hours at her law firm so she would make partner a year, maybe two, before her peers. Hitting all the professional functions she could in order to network her way to more clients. Then there were the volunteer boards she served on – decent enough causes, all of them, but she knew down deep that she was only on them for appearances. It wasn’t that she had anything against the Sisters of Charity Hospital Foundation raising money, just that she was more interested in representing the hospital than the annual donation goal. To Sarah, life was nothing more than a series of encounters and confrontations. That was the life as a litigator trying to get ahead, she thought. I may not like it, but I know I’m doing it right. Some day life will slow down, she thought. Then she’d have plenty of time to enjoy it.

The city dissolved into suburbs without her noticing, her mind still jumping from meeting to meeting, problem to problem. A parade of elephants could have marched down the sidewalk as she was stopped at the light and it would not have registered. Finally she reached her corner and made the turn. The neighborhood was quiet. She liked that. People minded their own business, no “We’re neighbors so let’s be friends too” kind of shit. She liked that even better.

Sarah pulled the BMW into her garage and shut off the ingition. She took a deep breath, glad to be home. Gathering her briefcase off the passenger seat, she got out, thinking this would be the night she’d finally get some sleep.

But sleep came earlier than expected.

Before she got to her door she was grabbed from behind. Her mouth opened but the scream never got out – a cloth coming down over her mouth and nose with a strange smell. A sweet, rubbery smell from way back. Tonsils she thought, my tonsil operation…count backwards…. She was still struggling, her body reacting out of instinct as opposed to any rational, calculated thought. The person holding her was strong. There was no room to wriggle. She tried to kick but her leg felt like it was moving through water. The rubbery smell was stronger, becoming more a part of her. Her knees went soft and she felt herself slump. One more breath and then…nothing.

When she woke it was cold, or at least cool. She came to gradually, her mind trying to work backwards. The pieces were just not there. She remembered the struggle, but then…what? Her thought process was interrupted by the realization that she was naked. She was lying on a smooth, cold cement surface. She jerked up at this realization, and realized that she had been blinfolded. Effectively, too – there was not a glimmer of light coming in. And her wrists were, what? Some kind of cuffs, holding them together. Before she could scream, she heard a metallic click somehwere off to her right, then another.

Now she tried to scream, only to realize there was something in her mouth. A rubber ball, like one of her racquet balls, only harder. She mmmphed into the gag as she realized what the clicking was. A chain attached to her cuffs began to tighten, pulling her arms over her head. Slowly the chained tightened until her arms were raise over her head. The clicking continued, the chain growing taut again until she had to stand. But it didn’t stop there. Click, click, click. Jesus, she thought, not all the way, realized where this was headed. She went up on tiptoes, struggling to hold her ground. Click. She raised higher and listened, praying it would go no further. Click. Now she had no room left. Her calves were straining, her ribs drawn tight, belly hollowed. An image ran through her mind of how she must look, straining to hang on. To her relief, there were no more clicks.

“Welcome,” a male voice said. She turned to the voice, but when she heard it again it was on the other side of her. Whoever he was, he moved quietly. “You must have a lot of questions.” The voice was familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it.

“You’re probably wondering why you’re here,” the voice said. No shit, she thought. “I’ll tell you why you’re here. It’s time for you to just slow down a little. I decided you needed some help in that regard.”

Oh my God, she thought, it was him – the guy she’d gone out with for a drink a few weeks ago (a rarity for her.) He hadn’t called her afterwards, and she figured she had scared him off with all her talk about work and her problems. She had liked him, too. Good looking. Interesting (at least when she’d allowed him to speak.) But Jesus, what was going on here? He was obviously some kind of rapist. She was not used to fear, but the terror in her was growing. How could she possibly keep her cool in this situation.

“You see Sarah, your universe is just too big for you. I am going to shrink it for you. Until further notice, this is your universe. Just you and me, in this nice room I have gone to great lengths to prepare for your arrival. Now let me teach you the rules of this universe.”

Sarah shivered and pulled at her bonds. This guy was insane.

“Better fasten your seatbelt, as they say he in the movies,” he said. “Because it’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Her mind shifted into a speed that only came about when she was standing before a judge. Every little part of her became aware. Instead of the fear that should be overwhelming her, a righteous anger shot through her. Who did this man think he was? She tensed fighting the sudden fury. She waited till he spoke again.

“Relax,” slipped from the lips, the heat of his hand touching her stomach. She sucked in a deep breath and jerked her knees up to kick out.

“No,” she screamed into the too big ball gag, forcing her scream to come out garbled. She’d missed, he’d moved. She screamed into the gag again as a sharp slap on her right thigh sent her spinning. “No,” the pain in her shoulders ripped through her plans as her toes left the floor. She felt a drip on her chin and realized she was slobbering. “Oh gawd no,” she screamed into the gag. Slowly she started spinning back, her toes caressed the floor for a brief moment before a sharp slap on her thigh sent her higher in the air again.

“Let’s get one thing straight Sarah.” His words accompanied her body being jerked still. “You will not be controlling this little rest break.” His hand ran down her body resting again on her heaving stomach. “I will, I will be controlling every moment of your vacation.” She groaned her head dizzy from the spinning. She tried to lift her legs, he was so close. He chuckled and it wasn’t a pleasant sound. “Ok Sarah, let’s start here.”

Sarah felt a dribble slipping down her chin and dropping onto her bare chest. She shook her head, this was appalling he was treating her worse than an animal. A finger smeared the moisture on her chest then circled her nipple. “No,” she tried to express again but it sounded like a grunt. His hands dropped to her hips and moved lower till she felt a belt encircle her ankle. She kicked but it was too late and too ineffective. He won again. She cursed into the gag as he buckled the second into place. She couldn’t bring her legs together now. He moved away, she tried to lift and kick out but she was met by a firm jerk and the rattle of chain.

Sarah couldn’t control it, she fought, with her bindings until her breath was coming ragged and she hung limp before this insane man. “Tsk, tsk, Sarah. That’s not relaxing.” He chuckled again, but into her ear, letting his breath caress her. He exerted his dominance with the light touch of his fingers, stroking, pinching, lightly slapping until she could fight no more and hung passively waiting.

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-05-2006, 05:01 PM
For a moment, the only sound in the room was the ragged breathing through her nose. Then she heard a noise, a sharp whistling noise as something cut the air. She stiffened like a deer that had been spooked while getting a drink of water. Then she heard it again, on the other side of her this time. This guy seemed to be able to move silently. She couldn’t keep track of where he was, and that kept her on edge as much as anything.
She felt a tickle on her rib cage and thought it was him, only to realize that it was something he was holding, something….” And then she didn’t have to guess anymore at all because he took her blindfold off with a flourish.
Her eyes blinked in the light. He was close to her, an arms length, stroking her breast now with the riding crop. She tried to twist away, but raised as she was and with her ankles secured to the spreader bar she had no leverage.
“See what I have here for you,” he said, holding the crop up in front of her face. “This may look a bit nasty, but you will come to love it. I am going to use it to teach you how to relax.” He brought it closer to her face and her eyes widened. He tapped the gag with it and ran it across her lips as if to make her kiss the end of the crop.
“Hmmmph mmmmmph,” was all she could manage, craning her neck away, but he effortlessly followed, keeping it at her lips. Whatever humiliation she had felt a moment ago was being consumed by an angry fire growing within her. This asshole was enjoying himself, just toying with her and there was nothing she could do about it.
Seemingly tired of his game, he withdrew the crop from her lips and began to walk in slow, deliberate circles around her, tapping her here and there – a touch on the rump, a touch on the belly, a touch on the armpit – nothing hard, just letting her know he could. She struggled to maintain her compsoure. What did he want her to do? How did he want her to act?
“That’s better,” he said, as if reading her mind. Still circling. “You see how much easier it is when you just slow down? This beats sitting in a smokey bar with a bunch of phony suits bitching about their problems, doesn’t it? Just me and you, Sarah. Admit that this is what you needed.” With that he slid the crop in between her legs and ran it up one inner thigh and down the other. Furious, she thrashed, trying to use what little leverage she had to kick out at him. It was ineffectual, of course – all she did was swing a little ways and come to a rest again, hanging there like a marionette with tangled strings.
He laughed and walked behind her, rubbing the crop on her ass. She tightened her cheeks, bracing, but the swat didn’t come. Damn him for doing this, why didn’t he just get on with it, she thought. Hit me, rape me, do whatever you’re going to do but just GET ON WITH IT.
He walked in front of her and rubbed the crop on her nipples. Oh shit, she thought – suddenly a swat on the ass didn’t suond so bad. He wouldn’t really –
Without warning he gave her a swat, nothing vicious but it was a direct hit on both nipples and the combination of pain and shock sent her to bouncing on her chain. Then he hit her again, a bit harder, same spot, and she thought she was going to go through the roof.
“Lesson Number One is just getting started, Sarah,” he said, smiling. She groaned through the gag. Where was this going?

StillBehindBlueEyes
08-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Sarah writhed under the sharp caresses of the crop. Thought was long gone, her mind dizzy unable to think. Her breast, her stomach her thighs, and back all covered in the burning stinging fire. She sucked in air through her nose with a precision come from desperation. In, out, in, out, it was all she could think about, her defenses dropped as she struggled to exist.

He stood watching her breath. Such an erotic picture. She dripped uncontrolled on to her stripped chest. Her eyes a far away look even as he stood before her, she didn’t seem to focus. His hand dropped to his crotch and he rubbed once and pulled away. No, there would be time for that later.

Mitch turned walked to the sink heating a wash cloth, he lightly scented it with Ylang Ylang and then walked back slowly watching her again. The flush of her skin the tracks adorning it. “Sarah,” he whispered close to her ear. “Sarah,” he gently wiped her face then her neck and chest. Slow caressing strokes, the sensual scent wafting out as he worked. “Sarah, you are my charge, I am your master.”

She wasn’t comprehending, she was still just breathing. He reached behind her head and unfastened the straps the gag popped out and she sobbed loudly. He walked around her and pressed in up against her. Her head found his shoulder and she cried against him. “Yes girl,” he stroked her hair. “Let me have entire control of you. It will free you.”

“Stop this please, Mitch, please.”

“Master, just call me master.” She tried to tense and move away but it just wasn’t in her.

“I can’t,” she sobbed into him.

“So be it,” he grabbed a handful of her hair shoved the gag backing as she struggled her eyes wide with horror. “So be it Sarah,” he said touching her cheek gently. He shrugged and turned away. His hand found the crop again. The movement was cruel and harsh. The stoke coldly delivered across her chest. She arched unable to control herself. Stroke after stroke dropped onto her bare vulnerable chest. Her nipples burned as if lit on fire, the wick to her candle burning till consumed.

Mitch worked methodically, he knew she wouldn’t be an easy win but she would be worth it. He was the yin to her yang. She would be his no matter the cost to her flesh.

The gag slipped out of her mouth with a pop. He smiled and wiped her face again. “Call me Master Sarah, say it now.” He held the crop up and ran it over her cheek leaning closer. “Say it now,” he whispered seductively into her sobbing face.

“Master,” she whispered and he smiled.

“Good girl,” he reached in his pocket and pulled out a tube. “Say it again as I treat your breasts.” He saw the reluctance as he dripped a drop of special oil the moment it touched she screamed out the word. He chuckled a kept letting the spiced oil fall. The word Master filled his ears along with sobs, music to his ears. The chemicals in the special oil not only burned but would make her very pliable.