PDA

View Full Version : Taking Over

hawk_fann
06-30-2006, 08:29 PM
I am a male Dom. My wife and I practice some B&D, much more B than D. One of my fantasies is about being in a relationship with another woman whose limits far exceed that of my wife's, which I have always respected. The other woman and I find that we are sexual soul mates who have incredibly creative encounters. I teach her ways of being restrained she never dreamed of. The other woman eventually tires of being the other woman and decides she needs more than I am giving her. She comes to my house, confronts my wife and ties her up. I watch in amazement as she uses all the tricks I've taught her, turning my wife from angry prisoner into a willing sub. This takes some time and doing, and there are plenty of opportunities for me and my new soul mate to enjoy eachother during breaks. The (no longer) other woman makes sure my wife undertsands that there is a new lady sheriff in town, and that she is going to be with me as much as she wants. From that point forward, we all live together, each with our new assigned roles, taking advantage of the endless possibilities.

Warbaby1943
06-30-2006, 09:13 PM
You would be one lucky man if this could come to be true.
In any case hawk_fan :welcomebo to the forums.

frankee
07-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Hawk,

i can't believe i missed your thread. VERY HOT my friend;)

Timberwolf
07-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. A great fantasy.

Guest 91108
12-21-2006, 06:28 AM
sounds like a plan to me.