PDA

View Full Version : Madame Olivia's Restaurant

luckycharms86aw
06-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Madame Olivia’s Restaurant
By Luckycharms86aw

Leila was a young woman in her second year of college. Her parents tried her best to help her with the payments but her was only so much they could do. Between financial aid and them she had all of the payments covered, but there still was the issue of groceries and rent. She needed a job, a good one.

It was with this on her mind that she walked into Madame Olivia’s Restaurant. From the second she stepped in she knew that this was an expensive place. The room was lavishly decorated with dark blues and purples, giving a mysterious feel. The restaurant was empty, probably because it just opened. A head popped out from a hallway at the back of the large room and called out to her.

“Good morning miss! How can I help you?” The waitress noticed the girl was rather young, about nineteen or twenty. She was a typical brunette, but a little on the short side. “Would you like to have lunch? We haven’t quite opened yet, but I-”

“No thank you, actually I was wondering if I might be able to get a job here.” Leila put her hand out, “ sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Leila”

“I’m Brooke, nice to meet you, and yes we can always use another set of hands around this place. As you can imagine, it can get crazy with as many customers as we have.” Brooke settled into conversation with her easily, they continued to talk for a bit as Brooke led her to manager’s office. There were so many halls and doors; Leila knew that she would have lost her way if she didn’t have Brooke with her. She knew that they had come to their destination when she stopped at a set of large, black double doors. They stood out, with “Olivia” engraved in flowing writing on one door and a heavy silver knocker on the other.

“Well here you are, and don’t forget to knock first. If you just barge in, Madame tends to be a bit miffed, and you wouldn’t want that.” Brooke made her way back in the labyrinth of halls.

Leila suddenly found herself very nervous, it felt as though just this interview would make the final judgment on her financial situation. She hesitantly lifted the knock, and quickly banged it on the door twice, hoping that she would be less nervous afterwards. On the contrary, now she was more nervous, because she had the knowledge that Madame Olivia was about to open the door. She fidgeted until the doorknob turned, making her rigid with anxiety.

The “Olivia” door swung open to reveal a frustrated-looking woman, that Leila guessed was Madame Olivia. She was tall, curvy and wearing only her champagne-toned nightgown. If this was how she was when you used the knocker, Leila didn’t want to know what she was like when you barged in.

“Who are you? And where did you get the idea that you can wake me at this god-forsaken hour?” she spoke in a controlled tone, not yelling, but cutting off her t’s and annunciating every word.

Leila bit her lip, petrified with fear. “I’m Leila, and I’m sorry that I disturbed your sleep, I should have asked Brooke if this would be a good time, I’ll come back another time. I’m so sorry for the intrusion.” She bowed her head, afraid to look up at the viciously angry woman.

“Brooke? That bitch, always bothering me. You want a job, right? Get your ass in here and we can talk.” With that said, Madame Olivia left the door open, letting Leila get her first look inside her suite. “Wait in here” she said as an after thought, before leaving her on the doorstep of her suite.

Leila was not surprised to find that this room was as richly decorated as the restaurant. There was a large mahogany desk in one corner of the room, and a coffee table and a sofa and chairs in another corner. There were two doors leading to other areas in the suite, one that Leila guessed lead to her bedroom, as the door was open, and the other left her to wonder.

Just before Leila started to wonder where the Madame had gone, she strolled out of her bedroom, slipping on a robe over her skimpy nightgown. She hadn’t done it for modesty, but for the sake of business, which she liked to take seriously. She made herself comfortable at her desk before starting her interrogation. “So, Leila was it? What do you think you can offer my restaurant? Do you have any experience? Or maybe I can just see your resume?”

Madame Olivia observed this young woman that was shuffling papers nervously, troubled from a few harsh words and some pressure. She found that she liked this potential employee. Her naturally submissive nature would be nice to have around, as the rest of her employees had grown casual with her over the past few years. She ran a tight ship, keeping everyone in line, but she was no real threat to them, they all treated the second-class customers with more caution then her. This girl would be refreshing to her ego.

Leila found her resume and handed it to Madame Olivia. She started to read intently, giving Leila some time to breath. She watched the intense woman read her resume, summing up the woman in her head. Madame Olivia had long black hair, which was currently loose and left to fall around her shoulders. Her face was gracefully beautiful, with large dark eyes and full lips that didn’t need makeup to draw attention. She had large breasts and a narrow waist, accented by her sexy nightgown. All of that combined with light honey colored skin, she was gorgeous. Leila couldn’t look away.

“You have experience at a restaurant, that’s good. Some hotel experience, even better.” She continued to scan Leila’s resume for another minute before giving her final verdict. “I think that we just might be able to use you here. Could you start today?”

“Today? Yes I could work today, because I have no classes. I could work evenings for the entire week also, if you need me to. I’m ready for anything I can get.” Leila said, smiling brightly.

Madame Olivia just smiled a vicious smile that promised that she would have to be ready for anything.

~*~

“Six…teen…”

Leila had never heard a sharper sound then the ‘slap’ that resounded off the marble and wooden floors in Madame Olivia’s office. However, her opinion was probably swayed by the fact that the sound was from the Madame’s hand bouncing off of her bottom. Her rear was starting to stain red after a few minutes of attention from her boss.

“Seven…teen…”

“Most people say that I am to heavy-handed with my new employees.” Madame Olivia whispered into Leila’s ear as she caressed her tender behind. “Only if they could see your ass, then they would know for sure!” she then smacked her again and again, not letting up with the strokes.

How had Leila gotten here?

A Half An Hour Before…

“Madame? You called, is there anything you need?” Leila asked Madame Olivia as she stepped into her office.

“I don’t need anything but your beautiful self, Leila. Come, have a seat” this comment made Leila blush. Madame had warmed up to Leila throughout the week, giving her special direction and encouragement.

Leila had just finished her first full week of work at Madame Olivia’s Restaurant. It was just past midnight and they had just closed the restaurant. Leila had been working so many hours that week it felt like all the spare time she had was spent at the restaurant.

Every night that week Madame had asked Leila to come to her office so they could discuss the day’s events, what Leila had done well and what she needed to work on. During these discussions, Madame kept typing on her laptop. It confused Leila to no end why she would be taking notes on these discussions.

As Leila took her regular seat on one of the chairs next to the coffee table, Madame brought her laptop with her and sat on the couch. She clicked around for a second before staring their nightly discussion routine.

“How do you think today’s overall rating was, on a scale of one to ten, and why?” Madame asked, glancing over her screen to watch Leila squirm.

“A six, because I mixed up someone’s order twice, and I mixed up peoples checks once.” Leila analyzed her entire workday to Madame Olivia, trying her best to give the most detail. After she finished all of the questions, Madame Olivia started to give her a summary of her past week.

“Leila, this past week your average of demerits missed was five per day. This exercise was not just for fun, I have been judging you and taking notes on how you grade yourself. Because you worked all week and you tried so hard, I will lower the amount of demerits missed to three per day. Multiplied by your seven days of work are twenty-one demerits.

“Now Leila, I want you to understand that everyone at this restaurant calculates their points this way, and this is how we choose who gets how many hours of work a week. But for you, until you are at the same standing as the rest of the employees, I want to make your payment for these mishaps different. I would like to take out your demerits in punishment.”

“Punishment like sit in the corner for ten minutes? Or like…” Leila trailed off, and it came to her what kind of punishment Madame Olivia was talking about. She could finish the sentence herself but she didn’t want to recognize it.

Madame Olivia did want to recognize it. “A spanking, a nice sound one. Twenty-one strikes with my hand to your bottom for this week’s punishment should make you remember to work harder. I think it is better it comes out of your bottom then your pay check, especially being a college student and all.”

Leila couldn’t help but agree, she didn’t want any fewer hours then she had this week, a decrease in paycheck already would not be good at all. “I think that it would be best if I took my punishment that way also.” She finished her statement with a deep swallow, hoping she would get rid of the butterflies in her stomach.

Madame Olivia was exited, she had been planning how to present this to Leila all week. And now, she was getting her wish, having Leila bent over her knee, taking her punishment like a good girl.

“Alright then, come over her a lay over my lap, with your cute butt on my right side, please.” Madame clearly took to much pleasure in telling her this. Leila climbed on to her lap, trying to do it neatly and failing. When she was in place, Madame Olivia tried to push her luck with this submissive creature.

“I don’t know about you Leila, but when I was a girl all my spankings were taken on my bare butt. I think that you should take them that way also, so could you please pull up your skirt and down your panties?”

Leila was totally embarrassed. She had just been told to pull down her panties, in front of her boss no less! She was frozen with confusion and fright. It was then that Madame decided to take this into her own hands.

“I guess I can help you if you cant move them in this position,” she said before lifting her skirt up and scrunching it around her waist. Not a second after he panties were being pulled down her legs, baring her completely in front of her new boss, she was mortified.

Not much later she was were we started off.

Back to normal time.

Leila’s butt had never hurt like this before. She was going on to her eighteenth spank now, and she already knew that she wasn’t sleeping on her back tonight. She had never been spanked as a child, so when Madame said a spanking, she hadn’t thought it would hurt much. She would never make that mistake again.

“Pay attention! You’ll have to repeat them all if you loose count!” Madame Olivia reminded her before giving her the eighteenth spank.

“Eighteen…”

And nineteen

“Nineteen…”

Then Madame Olivia started to caress he sore bum again. Madame Olivia loved the softness of her plush warm flesh right after it had been spanked. She only had two more spanks now, and she would make them count.

Suddenly, when Leila wasn’t expecting it, she left a resounding slap on her cheeks, then not waiting for her to finish saying ‘twenty’, she spanked her harder one last time.

“Twen-ty, twenty-one” Leila hade never been happier to hear a number roll out of her mouth.

Madame Olivia rested her worn hand on Leila’s punished bottom. It was pink around the outside, but a nice bright red across the middle, just the way she liked. She caressed her butt and played with her thighs a little. Then, trying to see if she could get away with it, she slipped a finger into the moist lips the rested between them.

Leila wasn’t a virgin, but no one had ever touched her quite like that before. So she let Madame Olivia play with her swollen lips, and didn’t complain when she nudged her clit. Just when she started to get close, Madame Olivia stopped.

“The first time I bring you to a climax, you will deserve it. Right now, you just received a reward for taking your first punishment so well. If you choose to be my servant girl, you might have the privilege one day. Would you like to serve me, Little Leila?”

“Yes, Madame, please, let me serve you.” Leila pleaded.

“Not tonight, you are not ready, but one day you will be, and I will be there.”

~*~

thank you for reading!

-Luckycharms86aw

StillBehindBlueEyes
07-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Ummmmm, yummy, nice story.