PDA

View Full Version : A little about me...

Desperadosong
07-01-2006, 07:27 AM
Hi, I'm Desperadosong.... AKA: Kaza. :cool: I'm not real good at this intro thing, but will give it a whirl. I was introduced to the lifestyle when I was 23 by a man I was seeing (and eventually married). Although that didn't work out, and we divorced, I stayed with the lifestyle until a year or so ago. I'm not 'nilla.... I just took time to step back and do some introspecting. There was a time when I went to all the munches, and a couple semi-private play parties.... that was back before they turned into nothing more than a real life version of most online chat rooms. :rolleyes: Maybe being single so long has had it's effects, I'm not sure... guess that's part of the introspection thing. ;)

Kaza

chattel69
07-01-2006, 07:31 AM
welcome to the forums... we are a friendly bunch, enjoy your stay.

Tojo
07-01-2006, 07:34 AM
I'd give that intro 10 out of 10 Kaz. Thanks for that.

Welcome to the gang, hope you have a great time. :wave:

Tojo

Venus
07-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Welcome & I look forward to seeing more of you. :)

cariad
07-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi, I'm Desperadosong.... AKA: Kaza. :cool: I'm not real good at this intro thing, but will give it a whirl. I was introduced to the lifestyle when I was 23 by a man I was seeing (and eventually married). Although that didn't work out, and we divorced, I stayed with the lifestyle until a year or so ago. I'm not 'nilla.... I just took time to step back and do some introspecting. There was a time when I went to all the munches, and a couple semi-private play parties.... that was back before they turned into nothing more than a real life version of most online chat rooms. :rolleyes: Maybe being single so long has had it's effects, I'm not sure... guess that's part of the introspection thing. ;)

Kaza

Well if that intro is a demonstration of some you are not good at - cannot wait to see you in action with something in which you think you excel.

Welcome on board.

cariad

Avralivia
07-01-2006, 08:39 AM
*waves*

hi and welcome, im divorced too, and a bit mad lol, and have done a few mad things ;)

catch u around x

Warbaby1943
07-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Hi Desperadosong :welcomebo to the forums. Looking forward to your posts so just jump right in.

wingsofanangel
07-01-2006, 11:00 AM
hi there! Welcome to the forums. Glad you decided to check us out.

Sera (anya)

Silke
07-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Hiya Kaza and :wel...hope you'll find some friends here and have FUN! :D

Aussiegirl1
07-02-2006, 06:11 AM
Welcome Kaza,

I hope you enjoy the forums and feel at home here. It is a great place to be.

Have fun
Aussiegirl

hawk_fann
07-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Hello and welcome, Desperadosong. I am new here, too, but from what I can see it is a great community of folks with some pretty stimulating thoughts. Hope you enjoy as I have thus far.

Desperadosong
07-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing on the forum. I've met a few of you all in the chat room already, that's one friendly chatroom here! :)

Thank you again...

Kaza