PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All

hawk_fann
07-01-2006, 09:22 AM
:hihi: I came across your community while surfing an (obvious) interest online. I was immediately struck by the range of experience and discussion and how well spoken (written?) most folks here are. I hope I can contribute some posts that you will enjoy as much as I have enjoyed yours.

A little about myself: I am a Male who enjoys the dom role. I am married. My wife's level of interest is nowhere near that of my mine. We engage in some B&D, much more B than D, but she has fairly conservative limits :dont: that I respect. Most of my involved experience in this area came from past relationships. I am no expert, but would not classify myself as a novice either. I do not treat B&D as a religion, just as something fun and exicting.

I look forward to being a part of your community. This is an area of interest that I really do not have anyone else to talk to about, at least on the level it is discussed here. Thanks to all who have already shared their thoughts, experiences and fantasies here - I look forward to reading more and contributing a few of my own.

Warbaby1943
07-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Hi hawk_fann and :welcomebo to the forums. Enjoy! Everyone here will enjoy your contributions so join right in.

chattel69
07-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and please feel welcome to add to our diverse opinions.

wingsofanangel
07-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Good intro. Glad to have you here. Don't hold back many of us are still finding our way and are hardly know it alls... thats the wonderful thing about BDSM... you can always learn something new.

Sera (anya)

Silke
07-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Hi there Hawk_fann and :wel on board! From my own experience I can say that this place is a lifesaver if you don't have a whole lot of people to talk openly about the subject in r/l. It's become my home away from home and I hope you'll find this to be true for you also. Looking forward to hearing more from you...enjoy! :)

dzire2pleeze
07-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Greetings Hawk_fann and welcome. Good to have you onboard. Enjoy.

Tojo
07-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi & welcome to you hawk_fann thanks for a decent intro.

I'd echo what Silke says about this place become a home away from home for me. I'm in a similar place to you with a wife who's not really kinky, so live out my 'needs' online pretty much.

Hope it works for you too.

Tojo

cariad
07-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Whoops - posted twice.....silly girl

cariad
07-01-2006, 11:02 PM
... I look forward to being a part of your community. This is an area of interest that I really do not have anyone else to talk to about, at least on the level it is discussed here. Thanks to all who have already shared their thoughts, experiences and fantasies here - I look forward to reading more and contributing a few of my own.

And we are looking forward to you doing so. Thank you for you kind words about this place which is special to so many of us and a big welcome into our community.

:welcomebo

off to read your other posts......

cariad

Aussiegirl1
07-02-2006, 06:08 AM
Welcome hawk_fann to the forums.

I am sure you will find it a great place to be. I certainly do.

Have fun

Aussiegirl

MrDom
07-12-2006, 02:38 PM
hi and welcome to the fun

MrDom

dzire2pleeze
07-25-2006, 02:31 PM
okay, i didn't mention this in my original post that welcomed you, but damn that avatar excites me to no end. I need a poster of that hanging on my ceiling over my bed.

amethyst
07-25-2006, 04:42 PM
I want a copy too please.

michelle~
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Welcome, welcome fellow midwesterner. I understand what it is like to have a spouse who has little interest in D/s exploration..alas, such is life. At least here you can exchange ideas, listen, learn, and expand your thoughts.

Life is good when we continue to grow....

dzire2pleeze
07-25-2006, 06:31 PM
I want a copy too please.

Lol - I know. it is just too hot. I follow Hawk all over the forum, just to look at his avatar.

Ozme52
07-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Hawk,

a belated welcome from the Emerald City denizens...