PDA

View Full Version : Around-The-House Bondage

hawk_fann
07-01-2006, 10:49 AM
I have always been interested in B&D but have never had a big collection of toys and equipment to speak of. Mainly I use whatever is available - ties, scarves, clothespins, etc. Always looking for new ideas, I am interested in hearing suggestions for using everyday, around-the-house items in order to creatively tie and torment a sub. What are your thoughts and experiences in this regard? Thanks.

_ID_
07-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Broomstick with eyelets attached make great spreader bars. or even duct taped to the limbs you want spread. Also something fun to use is a dog brush, makes a good paddle, and the bristles scratch nicely. Saran wrap works good for bondage, and cottonballs attached to a chopstick with cotton medical tape dipped in rubbing alchohol makes for good fire play. Candles are good for wax play, and add to the mood of the scene. If you put cotton in her ears, and a tie around her eyes. you can do sensory deprivation. Stockings make a great pair of hand cuffs if your good with knots.

Enjoy

maddie
07-01-2006, 10:58 AM
We've used a variety of household stuff. Neckties work well for being tied to lots of things. Feather dusters tickle. Wooden spoons are good for spankings. Certain foods, of course, like chocolate syrup or whipped cream (from one of those aerosol cans when they're really cold!).

Not buying too much in the way of special equipment definitely forces one to be more creative.

hawk_fann
07-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Great ideas so far - I'm going to start a most-interesting shopping list!

chattel69
07-01-2006, 11:33 AM
The twister wand from the mini blinds works as a cane...
candle warmers work well for wax play, remember to be careful of the scented candles...
golf balls in a condom work well as an insertable...
plastic fly swatter works well for a spanker.

Warbaby1943
07-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Clothes lines and leather belts.

animanota
07-01-2006, 02:21 PM
My favorite is a round hair brush with a condom on the end. Insert it and have them walk around. The bristles rub the inner thighs just right. I've also used extension cords for bondage and the wooden spoons work great for discipline.

vistana
07-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Wooden spoons are good for spankings.

I've had at least 2 wooden spoons break over my ass in the past month. Surprisingly sturdy looking ones too - do I have cheap spoons or a resilient ass?

hawk_fann
07-03-2006, 07:27 AM
I'm going to go with the latter. So tell me, did you get punished for breaking your master's spoons? :)

Putnamcocpl
07-03-2006, 03:44 PM
This is what I was originally searching for when I found the link to the Forum.

Over the past few month I have all sorts of different ideas, for things that will give new sensations...

Some of the pervertables have already been mentioned. Here are few I have put together/found that work fairly well.

Yoplai Yogurt containers - Excellent little sucker tools, perfect for over the nipple. Simply put over nipple and give a squeeze... Instant sucker

Plastic Mayo Jar - Same principle, except will either cover the whole breast or better, suck it in thru the mouth.

A Toothbrush - wonderful little teaser..soft works better than the hard bristles... either the handle or the bristles, You can slip a condom of it it its too rough on the clit or better because they are angled stim that G Spot
( Generally its a brush that is about to be retired, but, so long as its not used for anal play,:icon_twis It doesnt have to be)

Ice Cock - suspend a condom in a glass with the open end slipped over the lip of the glass, and fill with water. Place in freezer and once frozen... Just as a safety note, allow to warm a little first once the surface begins to melt, its much safer, and will not cause frostbite in the sweet places.

Ice Cock II - Metal or Plastic cigar tube , filled with water.. Freeze and play.

Twist Ties or Bread Ties- Once the nipple has been aroused, and is hard.. Wrap a twist tie around it... Avoid over tightening, It can cause loss of circulation, if left on too long.

Ties & Cuffs - A trip to Wal Mart - back in the camping section of Sporting Goods, right near the rain ponchos and the waterproof matches, are nylon webbing "Utility Straps" adjustable Quick Click buckles, and a good three to four feet excellent to secure a limb or two.

Improvised Clamps - Take a trip to the local Chinese restaraunt, and get a set or two of chop sticks... Loop rubber bands around the pointed end first to secure both sticks close together, Apply to chosen Body part and loop the bands around the other end to tighten.

I have a few more, but lets see what everyone else comes up with.

vistana
07-03-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm going to go with the latter. So tell me, did you get punished for breaking your master's spoons? :)

Well, we had to stop laughing first, but after the spoons kept breaking he broke out a metal ruler! :eek:
Now that leaves some nasty bruising. :span:

hawk_fann
07-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Hehe, it's always fun until he breaks out the metal ruler, isn't it. That will teach you to have such a resilient ass. :)

frankee
07-04-2006, 07:51 AM
that's some ass you have there vistana:) i think i might be jealous *giggling*

frankee

Proud sub of Mistress Cindy:rose:

vistana
07-04-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm not sure it's actually a good thing - now we have to replace his housemate's spoon before he notices, and metal ruler? Really really ow!:32:

hawk_fann
07-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Recreational hazard ;)

annie
09-18-2006, 05:24 PM
i know this is a fairly old thread... but i noticed two or three things missing form the list that are enjoyable. (At least to me!)

A small gallon size paint stick works well to slap at the breasts, clit, inner thighs, etc.

A larger 5 gallon paint stick (yes i buy A LOT of paint!) and a ping pong paddle all make excellent paddles.

Using a skirt hanger (the type with the clips) works well for nipple clamps, although definitely not for extended play.

TomOfSweden
09-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Aw, it looks like I spent a fortune on toys for nothing. Actually material and look in toys is important for me. The esthetics of sex I think is very important, so I think I'll continue avoiding household items in sex games.

TheDeSade
03-04-2007, 08:06 AM
ANother resurrected thread.

Everyone is on a budget and everyone of us has brainstormed about what work arounds we can use for various "pervertable" devices for BDSM play.

As I look online at the various toy dealers websites, I try to make notes about things that I can purchase locally that will substitute, usually at a much more reasonable cost. Home Depot (or one of the other home improvement/hardware stores) is a great spot for this kind of shopping.

THere are already a number of good ideas in this thread, but I'm sure that there are hundreds, if not thousands, more ideas out there that can be shared and enjoyed.

TDS

moptop
04-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Using a skirt hanger (the type with the clips) works well for nipple clamps, although definitely not for extended play.

Oh yes, I can definitely vouch for this one!!

WyldWyl
04-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Duct tape and candles are excellent additions. I particularly like duct-tape as I'm too clumsy for knots and too poor for chains. And you can just cut it off with a bit of care and pair of scissors at the end. (If you've got the kind of sub who complains about having it pulled off, try soaking the taped part in some soapy water. But imho it's no worse than a particularly large band-aid)

If you're of a psychologically cruel bent, a leaky shower can make a servicable form of chinese water-torture apparatus.

In addition, I used to work in a pub (so it's not really around the house, but oh well) and when the beer taps got replaced, I nicked the handle off one of them. Remove the brand sign and you've got a very useful (if rather weighty) little dildo. Disinfect the handle first, of course.

Deep heat/icy hot/dencorub (depending on where one lives) can also be useful, if applied strategically. I've never tried it on female genitals as I'm not sure of the safety, but the soles of the feet, back of the neck, testicles and behind the ears are all excellent spots. Especially if you buy an extra strength formulation. Anyone with experience of using it on the clitoris/labia please contact me, I'd be interested in knowing how it worked and any tips you might have.

Otherwise, just take your partner and go shopping. Try a big hardware place or a department store and just let your imaginations run wild.

DrGeordie
04-29-2007, 02:17 AM
Artists paint brushes are good value for money. The brush itself for stimulating nipples and other things. If you get slightly larger wooden handled ones then the handle can be used as a spanking implement on breasts or thighs. Smaller ones can be combined with rubber bands to make serviceable clamps in much the same way as chopsticks

ElectricBadger
04-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Chew several Altoids and share some oral fun with your partner: it makes the mouth cooler, a really interesting (but not at all uncomfortable) feeling.

For extra fun, blindfold your partner and randomly alternate between Altoids and a warm drink (tea works well) for some really interesting sensations.

I wouldn't suggest icy hot or such items anywhere internally, although now I really, really want to send them an email asking about it.